Page 22 of 27 « First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last»
Results 421 to 440 of 527
  1. #421
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,246
    TrollKing
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    I love you guys
     
         

  2. #422
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Merlin~ View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature

    Renders/stocks:

    or


    Size: 150x200

    Color scheme: Anything
    Do you want a specific member to do your request? Anyone that wants to do it

    Other details: You know what's best.

    Which would you like?
    [] Avatar
    [x] Signature

    Renders/stocks:

    or

    Size: any

    Color scheme: anything

    Do you want a specific member to do your request? Anyone that wants to do it.

    Other details: You know what's best.

    Thank you in advance ^_^
    Mine n_n

    EDIT: Ava



    EDIT 2: Sig

     
         
    Last edited by Xentinel; 12-27-2011 at 03:55 PM.

  3. #423
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:
    i would have found a render but was too lazy


    Size:150x200
    Color scheme: anything to make it look better
    Do you want a specific member to do your request? nope

    Other details:
    can someone add a boader to it. doesn't matter what kind of boader, but a boarder would be nice please
     
         
    Last edited by Sindy; 12-28-2011 at 03:35 AM.

  4. #424
    2012 Adore's Avatar
    Status
    Adore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Shihōin Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:
    i would have found a render but was too lazy


    Size:150x200
    Color scheme: anything to make it look better
    Do you want a specific member to do your request? nope

    Other details:
    can someone add a boader to it. doesn't matter what kind of boader, but a boarder would be nice please
    ~declined~ it is LQ please find a different stock
     
         

  5. #425
    Sindy's Avatar
    Status
    Sindy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,822
    Location
    Kumogakure
    Princess of Kumogakure
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Adore View Post
    ~declined~ it is LQ please find a different stock
    i edited the picture. i hope it's better quality
     
         

  6. #426
    2012 Adore's Avatar
    Status
    Adore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Shihōin Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    i edited the picture. i hope it's better quality
    :izuna:
     
         

  7. #427
    Member Starrk's Avatar
    Status
    Starrk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    56
    Location
    Gyojinto
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [x] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:
    (If you have better renders or stocks you can use them, I couldn't find alot)

    Ava:

    Sig:


    Size:
    Ava: 150x200
    Sig: As you think suits best (try around 400x200)

    Color scheme:
    As you think is best

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    Adore

    Other details:
    Square border for Ava
     
         

  8. #428
    2012 Adore's Avatar
    Status
    Adore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Shihōin Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrk View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [x] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:
    (If you have better renders or stocks you can use them, I couldn't find alot)

    Ava:

    Sig:


    Size:
    Ava: 150x200
    Sig: As you think suits best (try around 400x200)

    Color scheme:
    As you think is best

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    Adore

    Other details:
    Square border for Ava
    ~approved~

    avatar
     
         
    Last edited by Adore; 12-28-2011 at 09:17 PM.

  9. #429
    Senior Member Kato.'s Avatar
    Status
    Kato. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,784
    Location
    England
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:




    Size:
    150x200


    Color scheme:
    suprise me

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?
    Adore.. or anyone who will do it

    Other details:
    ...
     
         
    Last edited by Kato.; 12-29-2011 at 12:16 AM.

  10. #430
    Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    JirayiaRIPforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    Location
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [x] Signature


    Renders/stocks:


    Size:
    Normal sig size

    Color scheme:
    whatever looks awsome, but just keep the sword black please, i know you guys are awsome.


    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    no preference, you are all really good however a joint attempt might come out incredible!

    Other details: Can you put the words "The Savior" somewhere nicely on there please




    Which would you like?
    [] Avatar
    [x] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:


    If you dont like that one can you give this a try




    Size:
    just a bit bigger than Normal Signature size if that is ok

    Color scheme:
    just make them look beautiful and sweet together

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    I dont mind who does it

    Other details: can you make beautiful backgrounds for whichever one you do , Also could you put "Naruhina For All Time" Somewhere on whichever you pick thanks again by the way!
     
         
    Last edited by JirayiaRIPforever; 12-29-2011 at 01:46 AM.

  11. #431
    Senior Member Uchiha Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    Location
    kumogakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Signature


    Renders/stocks:


    Size:
    Normal sig size

    Color scheme:
    whatever looks awsome, but just keep the sword black please, i know you guys are awsome.


    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    no preference, you are all really good however a joint attempt might come out incredible!

    Other details: Can you put the words "The Savior" somewhere nicely on there please




    Which would you like?
    [] Avatar
    [x] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:


    If you dont like that one can you give this a try




    Size:
    just a bit bigger than Normal Signature size if that is ok

    Color scheme:
    just make them look beautiful and sweet together

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    I dont mind who does it

    Other details: Can you lighten up the second naruhina one, and make beautiful backgrounds for whichever one you do , Also could you put "Naruhina For All Time" Somewhere on whichever you pick thanks again by the way!
    i will do the ichigo one the other one i don't like the quality and layout of the pic so it is declined

    Edit:
    With text.


    Without text.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Minato; 12-29-2011 at 01:37 AM.

  12. #432
    Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    JirayiaRIPforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    Location
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Minato View Post
    i will do the ichigo one the other one i don't like the quality and layout of the pic so it is declined

    Edit:
    With text.


    Without text.
    pretty cool, but i was kinda hoping for it to be a bit darker, you know what i mean, symbolizing what the final getsugatensho means :D
    still pretty cool,, ill take it

    also what about the third picture i asked about!
     
         

  13. #433
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,361
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    pretty cool, but i was kinda hoping for it to be a bit darker, you know what i mean, symbolizing what the final getsugatensho means :D
    still pretty cool,, ill take it

    also what about the third picture i asked about!
    As he declined the 2nd request, that means both pictures are declined
     
         

  14. #434
    Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    JirayiaRIPforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    Location
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    As he declined the 2nd request, that means both pictures are declined
    ohhh, sorry
     
         

  15. #435
    2012 Adore's Avatar
    Status
    Adore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Shihōin Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Rokuemon View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:




    Size:
    150x200


    Color scheme:
    suprise me

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?
    Adore.. or anyone who will do it

    Other details:
    ...
     
         

  16. #436
    Senior Member Uchiha Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    Location
    kumogakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    pretty cool, but i was kinda hoping for it to be a bit darker, you know what i mean, symbolizing what the final getsugatensho means :D
    still pretty cool,, ill take it

    also what about the third picture i asked about!
    dark enough
     
         

  17. #437
    Kakashi Kakashi42's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi42 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8,993
    Location
    Behind you... A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!
    I am the 6th Hokage
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Can one of you guys make my avatar shine?
     
         
    Last edited by Kakashi42; 12-29-2011 at 06:18 AM. Reason: I said sig earlier but I meant to say avatar. Whoops.

  18. #438
    Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    JirayiaRIPforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    Location
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Minato View Post
    dark enough
    yeah but ill stick with one i have, it has the text i wanted, thanks though

    Rep+
     
         

  19. #439
    Senior Member aniwth0z's Avatar
    Status
    aniwth0z is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,465
    Location
    greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    [ ] Avatar
    [x] Signature

    Renders/stocks:



    (Tiny and Low-Quality stocks/renders will result in your request being declined)

    Size:width: your choice
    Color scheme: purple if possible
    Other details: your choice
     
         

  20. #440
    2012 Adore's Avatar
    Status
    Adore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Shihōin Mansion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    @Starrk -
     
         
    Last edited by Adore; 12-29-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •