Page 27 of 27 « First ... 172324252627
Results 521 to 527 of 527
  1. #521
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,398
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Darijan View Post
    i have a question

    will you do the requests which were accepted but you still haven't done them?
    Doubt it, that's entirely upto the one who accepted the request, VM them or something.
     
         

  2. #522
    Senior Member Darijan's Avatar
    Status
    Darijan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,242
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    It's wibly wobly timey wimey
    stuff
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Doubt it, that's entirely upto the one who accepted the request, VM them or something.
    ok tnx
     
         

  3. #523
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,175
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Read the thread. Its closed.
     
         

  4. #524
    Banned
    Status
    Radiohead is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    125
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [] Avatar
    [X] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:


    Size:400X200

    Color scheme: Gold

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?


    Other details: Borders + Text: Layne Staley AIC
     
         

  5. #525
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,398
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    Which would you like?
    [] Avatar
    [X] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:


    Size:400X200

    Color scheme: Gold

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?


    Other details: Borders + Text: Layne Staley AIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    ~Important Notice~

    After discussing with Adore we've reached the decision to CLOSE "~Making Magic ^_^~"

    Thanks all the other teammembers for the hard work you've all put into making the requests.
    I'll just VM Lawliet to ask for a lockhammer
     
         

  6. #526
    Senior Member
    Status
    This is my username is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,575
    Location
    this is my loca... nvm.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:

    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...bi-d4mqyrn.png

    or if you find a better one you can use it.

    Size:

    150x200

    Color scheme: orange

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    No, not really.
    Other details: add the text "this is my avatar", add a border

    thanks very much!
     
         

  7. #527
    Tybone's Avatar
    Status
    Tybone is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,398
    Location
    オランダ
    #Status
     

    Re: [GFX Shop] ~Making Magic ^_^~

    Quote Originally Posted by This is my username View Post
    Which would you like?
    [x] Avatar
    [] Signature
    [] Other

    Renders/stocks:

    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...bi-d4mqyrn.png

    or if you find a better one you can use it.

    Size:

    150x200

    Color scheme: orange

    Do you want a specific member to do your request?

    No, not really.
    Other details: add the text "this is my avatar", add a border

    thanks very much!
    Read before posting ~_~

    Oh wait, I'm premium I can lock it now
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •