Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4th, Hiraishin..a glimpse in manga

Lately there has been much talk about 4th's Hirashin no jutsu(named like this in Databook). But it is famously translated as FTG technique. this is the technique that earned him the name 'yellow flash'.

In short what it does is it uses a special seal, when that seal moves 4th gets alerted and travels to the place where the seal is in space-time speed.

now this has been documented in databook but never elaborately explained in manga. but there are some pretty solid pointers left in kakashi gaiden. i guess many have missed it. i will explain below -

here is the special seal on kunai.

but this seal doesnt necessarily have to be on kunai. it can be put on anything to work. now take a look carefully.

4th saves kakashi from the rock ninja. it looked like an awkward move, but look at 4th's hand on rock ninja's feet.

now take a very good look on the earth ninja's feet on the last few panels. it was focused for a reason. there is the seal.

now he slides his backpack(on the prev page) and teleported himself to the seal next to the ninja in super speed.

it was confirmed by rock ninja. that speed was why he is called 'yellow flash'. and hell no, its not a simple body flicker.

now, i will definitely get the ques: why it is mentioned as 'body flicker'?NO, IT IS NOT. it was only mentioned such by rin,who is a genin. and if we are following the manga from season 1, we wud know very well how insufficient knowledge a genin has.

and also it i wud say it was a clever trick by kishi to veil the technique cleverly until he puts a limelight on 4th in coming mangas.

Last edited by 6th hokage; 01-03-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao Neutrino00 is gonna love this...

demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good info i like it but i think rin is a chunnin not sure

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    lmao Neutrino00 is gonna love this...
    Rofl...you're right...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow. How the hell is Naruto gonna learn this technique? Who is gonna teach him?

I really wish the fox would teach him something.

Naruto's teachers:

1. Iruka
    2. Kakashi
    3. J-man
    4. Fukakasku
    5. ??? Kisame, Fox, Killer bee???

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

where did you see the databook i can't google it

but nice info

Guardian of the Bl├╝ Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay....

I knew that and I didn't even read Kakashi Gaiden....I just thought of the phrase "Body-Flicker" as an analogy/metaphor for the speed of the jutsu......but good thread nonetheless.....maybe the rest of them won't be so confused....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi XZ View Post
    Wow. How the hell is Naruto gonna learn this technique? Who is gonna teach him?

I really wish the fox would teach him something.

Naruto's teachers:

1. Iruka
    2. Kakashi
    3. J-man
    4. Fukakasku
    5. ??? Kisame, Fox, Killer bee???
    If it's a seal, and it's written down somewhere, then it's possible Naruto could learn it. If Kakashi survives, I guess he could help. My only question is why he didn't use it. If the Rasengan is any inkling, it's because Kakashi couldn't for some reason.

A jutsu so powerful that it causes flee on sight orders, one would think that should be taught to those who can. However, we see that clans keep their jutsu within the clan. Shikamaru's jutsu I'm sure Kakashi could learn. This "Body Flicker" jutsu could be something left behind for Naruto to be learned when he's ready. Jiraiya was a master of seals (He understood the Kyuubi seal, five-prong seal, and sealed Ameratsu), so I'm sure he tried to understand it if he saw a seal. He may have tried to teach it to Naruto, but who knows. It would be cool after the battle if Tsunade gives Naruto a kunai with a seal, and says "The Hokage was to give this to you when you were ready. This belonged to your father..." That would make a great entrance as to his heritage without it randomly coming up, "By the way, before the mission, your father was the fourth."

After the Itachi/Sasuke fight, Madara told Sasuke the "truth" about Itachi, Uchiha, and Konoha. It's likely that after this fight Kishimoto spends time informing Naruto/us about his father. A simple line like, "Your father would be proud..." That's a little off course.

Great pickup on that seal on the foot, I missed that as countless others did.worshippy

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice work

yondaimes 2 cool

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    nice work

yondaimes 2 cool
    agreed :D

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

god damn it... i thought this topic was dead already...

this thread is EXACTLY the same as the post i made in the discussion thread... i used all them pics... etc...

bottom line... whats the need of being repetitive?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye Kaguya View Post
    god damn it... i thought this topic was dead already...

this thread is EXACTLY the same as the post i made in the discussion thread... i used all them pics... etc...

bottom line... whats the need of being repetitive?
    can u give me the link of your post please? and FYI not everyone reads every post.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    If it's a seal, and it's written down somewhere, then it's possible Naruto could learn it. If Kakashi survives, I guess he could help. My only question is why he didn't use it. If the Rasengan is any inkling, it's because Kakashi couldn't for some reason.

A jutsu so powerful that it causes flee on sight orders, one would think that should be taught to those who can. However, we see that clans keep their jutsu within the clan. Shikamaru's jutsu I'm sure Kakashi could learn. This "Body Flicker" jutsu could be something left behind for Naruto to be learned when he's ready. Jiraiya was a master of seals (He understood the Kyuubi seal, five-prong seal, and sealed Ameratsu), so I'm sure he tried to understand it if he saw a seal. He may have tried to teach it to Naruto, but who knows. It would be cool after the battle if Tsunade gives Naruto a kunai with a seal, and says "The Hokage was to give this to you when you were ready. This belonged to your father..." That would make a great entrance as to his heritage without it randomly coming up, "By the way, before the mission, your father was the fourth."

After the Itachi/Sasuke fight, Madara told Sasuke the "truth" about Itachi, Uchiha, and Konoha. It's likely that after this fight Kishimoto spends time informing Naruto/us about his father. A simple line like, "Your father would be proud..." That's a little off course.

Great pickup on that seal on the foot, I missed that as countless others did.worshippy
    I like wut u said. ur absolutely right.

Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    can u give me the link of your post please? and FYI not everyone reads every post.
    i really dont feel like finding that thread...

dont take offense... im just saying....
    its wierd that you made the SAME post... lol