View Poll Results: who's better

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • naruto

    37 92.50%
  • sasuke

    3 7.50%
Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 81
  1. #21
    Senior Member Mugen Ryukyu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugen Ryukyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,899
    Location
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    well i think there's so much on that scroll i can even tell you. i think jutsu, and the other half of kyuubi chakra, also is a contract to sommoned those frog naruto summoned.
    or it could like one of the most powerful jutsu that can take pein for good
     
         

  2. #22
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Yes that could be true, but when Tsunade was making her speech he could have made a clone for the rasengan
    lol that's what i just said, i wonder if he gonna learn every single type of rasengan.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,517
    Location
    ...
    This user has no status.
     



    We have yet to see Naruto's full strength. We have seen Sasuke's, though.

    So right now, I'm going with Naruto.
     
         

  4. #24
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    lol that's what i just said, i wonder if he gonna learn every single type of rasengan.
    Its to bad kishi is not showing any anime episodes of Naruto's father
     
         

  5. #25
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Its to bad kishi is not showing any anime episodes of Naruto's father
    well i heard there's in other shippuuden movie's coming 2009 i heard is dad gonna be on it.
     
         

  6. #26
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    We have yet to see Naruto's full strength. We have seen Sasuke's, though.

    So right now, I'm going with Naruto.
    true.
     
         

  7. #27
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    We have yet to see Naruto's full strength. We have seen Sasuke's, though.

    So right now, I'm going with Naruto.
    me too!
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE LATEST CHAPTER WITH SO MUCH ATTENTION I THINK NARUTO SURPASS EVERYONE, I THINK NARUTO KNOW'S THUNDER GOD FLYING JUTSU LOOK HOW FAST HE WAS




    And I still have no idea what thunder god flying jutsu is, cause no one will tell me what it is and won't show me proof. I've reread the manga several times(the kakashi gaiden, which is the only part which contains minato) and no flying thunder god jutsu.

    So I'm saying that he doesn't know it, cause it isn't a jutsu.

    as for speed, of course, that was how fast jiriyah was too(and faster than sasuke)
     
         

  9. #29
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    We have yet to see Naruto's full strength. We have seen Sasuke's, though.

    So right now, I'm going with Naruto.
    so true, there's no match for him when he learn how to control the chakra of the nine tails, and also when he get the other half of the kyuubi chakra, and lean is dad justu, not to mentiion other element to.
     
         

  10. #30
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    well i heard there's in other shippuuden movie's coming 2009 i heard is dad gonna be on it.
    Really? Whats the name
     
         

  11. #31
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post




    And I still have no idea what thunder god flying jutsu is, cause no one will tell me what it is and won't show me proof. I've reread the manga several times(the kakashi gaiden, which is the only part which contains minato) and no flying thunder god jutsu.

    So I'm saying that he doesn't know it, cause it isn't a jutsu.

    as for speed, of course, that was how fast jiriyah was too(and faster than sasuke)
    well thunder god flying jutsu is related to the 4th hokage he can get anyway and one second:D IT'S LIKE A TIME SPACE JUSTU
     
         

  12. #32
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    so true, there's no match for him when he learn how to control the chakra of the nine tails, and also when he get the other half of the kyuubi chakra, and lean is dad justu, not to mentiion other element to.
    you seem to have great expectation for him in the future...lol
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    I am going with naruto, cause naruto is the main character, is very wise and mature(is a bit foolish at times but not childish like sasuke.) And is pretty much better I think(never give up attitude and stuff)
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    But if we are talking about how mature they are in realizing their true power, I would say I'm not sure, cause there are too much facters, like how strong they are right now and compared to their final powers.
     
         

  15. #35
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    I am going with naruto, cause naruto is the main character, is very wise and mature(is a bit foolish at times but not childish like sasuke.) And is pretty much better I think(never give up attitude and stuff)
    lol tonight I keep agreeing with u, it's boring , nothing to debate on!
     
         

  16. #36
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Really? Whats the name
    i cant really say it yet it was in japanese name.
     
         

  17. #37
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    i cant really say it yet it was in japanese name.
    Well shippuuden movie 1 is out. Is it movie 2 or 3? (Yet to be annonced)
     
         

  18. #38
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    well thunder god flying jutsu is related to the 4th hokage he can get anyway and one second:D IT'S LIKE A TIME SPACE JUSTU
    SHOW ME THE STUPID PROOF!
    I mean come on, I can not find it ANYWHERE!
    I've been told that it was shown in the kakashi gaiden, I have reread it several times, just for the sake of reading it(and searching for the thunder god flying jutsu) and all I found of minatos powers was that he shunshin which is just plain fast moving and can be used by pretty much everyone to varying levels of ability, and a kunai which only alerts him(not much of an ability being to alert him, though it is pretty neat).
     
         

  19. #39
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    well i heard there's in other shippuuden movie's coming 2009 i heard is dad gonna be on it.
    that would be awesome, where did u heard that?
     
         

  20. #40
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    i saw it on a japanese website, and a friend of my who spoke japanese translate it for me.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •