View Poll Results: who's better

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • naruto

    37 92.50%
  • sasuke

    3 7.50%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 81
  1. #61
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    ok have you play naruto ultimate ninja, that was the fouth hokage special.
    is like clack kent on smallvile, the way he run superfast and is body made lighting
    No I haven't played any of the ninja games, but none of those games actually count because they aren't manga.
     
         

  2. #62
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    well is the only explanation i can give you, im not on the mood for reseach.
     
         

  3. #63
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Mature: it depends on what. Sasuke is more mature at accepting life can be bad and not like a fairy tale, Naruto is more mature at thinking things over before taking action.

    The same goes the other way round: Sasuke is immature at what to do about the reality he accepts to be bad, always reacts instantly wanting to revenge, and Naruto thinks life is a fairy tale. Sasuke would have realized he was in Konoha if the toads had summoned him, Naruto cannot believe what he deems impossible.

    Powerful: I guess Naruto. He has learnt to be powerful in a "calm" Sage mode, and Sasuke is somehow hasty to fight as Naruto was when a child, so he's not calculating his moves as well as he did before. He just goes and attacks without trying to guess his oponent's powers.
     
         

  4. #64
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Mature: it depends on what. Sasuke is more mature at accepting life can be bad and not like a fairy tale, Naruto is more mature at thinking things over before taking action.

    The same goes the other way round: Sasuke is immature at what to do about the reality he accepts to be bad, always reacts instantly wanting to revenge, and Naruto thinks life is a fairy tale. Sasuke would have realized he was in Konoha if the toads had summoned him, Naruto cannot believe what he deems impossible.

    Powerful: I guess Naruto. He has learnt to be powerful in a "calm" Sage mode, and Sasuke is somehow hasty to fight as Naruto was when a child, so he's not calculating his moves as well as he did before. He just goes and attacks without trying to guess his oponent's powers.
    agreed.
    lol, that must have taken some time 2 write
     
         

  5. #65
    Member DarkShadowM99's Avatar
    Status
    DarkShadowM99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Illinois
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto all the way. I hope he finishes off Sasuke with a sexy Jutsu

    -D-
     
         

  6. #66
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,998
    Location
    Behind you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowM99 View Post
    Naruto all the way. I hope he finishes off Sasuke with a sexy Jutsu

    -D-
    That won't work on gay people...
     
         

  7. #67
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    That won't work on gay people...
    LOL. Without being gay, Sasuke already knows about this jutsu so it will not surprise him.
     
         

  8. #68
    Senior Member -Naruto Uzumaki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Naruto Uzumaki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,517
    Location
    ...
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    That won't work on gay people...
    What about Konohamaru's version?
     
         

  9. #69
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    u never know naruto is on the next level.
     
         

  10. #70
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Destined Child View Post
    What about Konohamaru's version?
    It won't work either. When he fights, Sasuke only things about strategies, harming and killing. Only things that make him cry can distract him.

    So if Naruto goes sort of "You became like Itachi!" (meaning a bad Akatsuki guy as Naru does not know the story), Sasuke may begin to cry or show stars in his eyes.
     
         

  11. #71
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    SHOW ME THE STUPID PROOF!
    I mean come on, I can not find it ANYWHERE!
    I've been told that it was shown in the kakashi gaiden, I have reread it several times, just for the sake of reading it(and searching for the thunder god flying jutsu) and all I found of minatos powers was that he shunshin which is just plain fast moving and can be used by pretty much everyone to varying levels of ability, and a kunai which only alerts him(not much of an ability being to alert him, though it is pretty neat).
    are u looking for this 3 words: FTG or just a confirmation that he has a special techinique that was his signature? the word FTG is not mentioned in manga, but in databook probably. probably bcos i cant give u proof, but i think its in databook.

    but i can confirm u abt the nature of his signature move that made him famous(if thats what u want proof for)

    1. its not common body flicker jutsu, as u said many can do it. its a very advanced time-space (consequently very very fast) jutsu.


    2. he was not konoha's 'yellow flash' for nothing. for that time-space jutsu.


    3. although u have read it, lets recap.
    - 4th gave kakashi kunai

    - they split. 4th to the enemy front line, team kakashi to the bridge

    - kakashi is fighting (far away from where 4th is), grabbing special kunai


    - so how come 4th arrives in the nick of time and defeated all?


    its time-space jutsu, which is why he is called 'yellow flash'.
     
         

  12. #72
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE LATEST CHAPTER WITH SO MUCH ATTENTION I THINK NARUTO SURPASS EVERYONE, I THINK NARUTO KNOW'S THUNDER GOD FLYING JUTSU LOOK HOW FAST HE WAS


    i don't think he knows thundergod because... remember the first shippuuden anime that we saw sasuke and how fast he moved?
     
         

  13. #73
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    are u looking for this 3 words: FTG or just a confirmation that he has a special techinique that was his signature? the word FTG is not mentioned in manga, but in databook probably. probably bcos i cant give u proof, but i think its in databook.

    but i can confirm u abt the nature of his signature move that made him famous(if thats what u want proof for)

    1. its not common body flicker jutsu, as u said many can do it. its a very advanced time-space (consequently very very fast) jutsu.


    2. he was not konoha's 'yellow flash' for nothing. for that time-space jutsu.


    3. although u have read it, lets recap.
    - 4th gave kakashi kunai

    - they split. 4th to the enemy front line, team kakashi to the bridge

    - kakashi is fighting (far away from where 4th is), grabbing special kunai


    - so how come 4th arrives in the nick of time and defeated all?


    its time-space jutsu, which is why he is called 'yellow flash'.
    u sure hav spent a lot of time researching that
     
         

  14. #74
    Toad Boss Gama777's Avatar
    Status
    Gama777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    PLUS we still have to see what techniques Naruto learned from J-man during the timeskip. I refuse to believe that two and a half years were spent learning nothing but the Oodama, dispelling genjutsu, and new Clone tricks. Those are great but I wanna see some jutsu, don't you guys?
     
         

  15. #75
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    are u looking for this 3 words: FTG or just a confirmation that he has a special techinique that was his signature? the word FTG is not mentioned in manga, but in databook probably. probably bcos i cant give u proof, but i think its in databook.

    but i can confirm u abt the nature of his signature move that made him famous(if thats what u want proof for)

    1. its not common body flicker jutsu, as u said many can do it. its a very advanced time-space (consequently very very fast) jutsu.


    2. he was not konoha's 'yellow flash' for nothing. for that time-space jutsu.


    3. although u have read it, lets recap.
    - 4th gave kakashi kunai

    - they split. 4th to the enemy front line, team kakashi to the bridge

    - kakashi is fighting (far away from where 4th is), grabbing special kunai


    - so how come 4th arrives in the nick of time and defeated all?


    its time-space jutsu, which is why he is called 'yellow flash'.


    The kunai only alerts him as described by the manga, and doesn't have any other seals. I have already confirmed to myself that there is not enough evidence, as in there is no evidence that jutsu exists. Though he probably did use some other extremely advanced time/space, but it wasn't that kunai jutsu specifically, so probably what happened is the kunai alerted him, then he used normal space/time thingie that wasn't the thunder god thingie, and then used some other space/time to help get there, possibly instantly all the way there, or maybe there is a distance limit. As for when that guy created shadow clones and attacked them and stuff, and was really fast, that was body flicker, since the manga specifically says body flicker.

    Anyways there isn't much point in continueing any argument, it possibly is in a databook, but no one knows, it could be a rumour but no one knows.
     
         

  16. #76
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    581
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto ftw lul.. Sasuke is so immature he ran away from home and still wont come back the baby
     
         

  17. #77
    Taking Shots At You ProtoMan20's Avatar
    Status
    ProtoMan20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Location
    behind you fool!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Gama777 View Post
    PLUS we still have to see what techniques Naruto learned from J-man during the timeskip. I refuse to believe that two and a half years were spent learning nothing but the Oodama, dispelling genjutsu, and new Clone tricks. Those are great but I wanna see some jutsu, don't you guys?
    yea agreed.. cant be a limit to his justu
     
         

  18. #78
    Missing-Nin Levaz's Avatar
    Status
    Levaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,454
    This user has no status.
     

    what is thundergod flying jutsu:confused:
     
         

  19. #79
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    Naruto ftw lul.. Sasuke is so immature he ran away from home and still wont come back the baby
    What home? He had no home, he was living on his own.
     
         

  20. #80
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    izzy89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    492
    Location
    the Dungeon, Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Aye!

    I believe that at this moment and time.....Naruto is more mature.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •