Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Sage Mode vs. Pain who will win?

We all know that both shinobi havn't even shown the full extent of their powers, so what do y'all think?

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto of course...he's the main character...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

He cant lose to Pain.... theres no way he'll lose to him.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidvin View Post
    He cant lose to Pain.... theres no way he'll lose to him.
    true... he's imba^^ he's even better than j-man and kakashi, he'll kick pein's ass

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think probably Pein will capture Naruto, remove the nine tails, and naruto will die, ending the manga.............

jk, obviously Naruto won't lose, but maybe he will get a lil beat up before pain retreats

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, it took Kakashi about 5 manga chapters to get 1 Pein down... and it took J-man even longer to sorta kill 3, but only officially kill 1.

But it took Naruto just one awesome manga chapter to kill the robot Pein.

And with all 6 of those awesome toads (Gamabunta, Gamasushi, Fukasaku, Shima, that toad with the staff, and Gamakichi), I think Naruto can own Pein.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Either Naruto kills Pain or Pain retreats.

That is all.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Naruto will win for sure.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

peins expression seemed troubled he sense he is low on chakra and narutos not going to mess around hes going 4 the kill. what will it do 4 his morale if just one ninja can beat the supposed god.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Well, it took Kakashi about 5 manga chapters to get 1 Pein down... and it took J-man even longer to sorta kill 3, but only officially kill 1.

But it took Naruto just one awesome manga chapter to kill the robot Pein.

And with all 6 of those awesome toads (Gamabunta, Gamasushi, Fukasaku, Shima, that toad with the staff, and Gamakichi), I think Naruto can own Pein.
    Well said, Bishamon. I agree 100%.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

from the latest manga .. we found out that naruto's speed has increased .. but we dont know anything abt gathering natural energy while moving .. !! what if naruto is on the verge of killing pain and then poof .. naruto back to himself ... pain smiles evilly and then SHINRA TENSEI !!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is whats gonna happen. naruto is gonna defeat all the bodies and Nagato will finally appear.

He will own Naruto BUT Naruto is gonna give one of his inspiring speeches about how he was never acknowledged, and how now he has friends and what it means to protect them.

Nagato will be all touched and leave Konoha. :D

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto :D

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really think it will be a hard battle. we all excpect naruto 2 win, of course theres like 70% he'll win, but if he loses, then maybe pein will take he's powers and naruto will survive with he's own strength.. the manga has turned into the level of " my own strength".. liek there the level "i need to cross that hazardous bridge" or "belive it" you know.. well you got my point why am i still writing !? grrr..

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will own the bodies, but I don't think he will own nagato. I don't want him to own nagato either, cause then he really will be killing for revenge, I already don't want him to be killing the pain bodies.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drunk, high or in between

Pein isnt the ultimate badguy
    Tobi is

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i ****ing hate tobi/madara uchihia, it's all hype, sasuke will kill tobi/madara and Nagato will be inspired by Naruto to change and leave with Konan who he cares for and oforse Orochimaru will eventually take over Kabuto and come back, Kishi made him the ultimate bad guy, because remember the talk with little Oro and the 3rd, how he said the white snake means rebirth, he will be reborn, and continue his plan of learning all the jutsus and becoming the ultimate bad guy once again.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatoisgod22 View Post
    i ****ing hate tobi/madara uchihia, it's all hype, sasuke will kill tobi/madara and Nagato will be inspired by Naruto to change and leave with Konan who he cares for and oforse Orochimaru will eventually take over Kabuto and come back, Kishi made him the ultimate bad guy, because remember the talk with little Oro and the 3rd, how he said the white snake means rebirth, he will be reborn, and continue his plan of learning all the jutsus and becoming the ultimate bad guy once again.
    good theory but pain will never change side .

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatoisgod22 View Post
    Yes Madara will be killed by sasuke(but still don't hate him please, it's not nice to hate)

I hope Nagato gets inspired by naruto, cause if naruto kills him it will be exactly like revenge, and Naruto might as well be renamed sasuke

I think that Konan might become good too.

Orochimaru's body will take over kabuto's body, I'm not sure if it will be
    Orochimaru's mind though, or Kabuto with Orochimarus body.

I don't think that Kabuto/orochimaru will be the ultimate bad guy, the entire manga has been centered around naruto and sasuke, sasuke is probably the ultimate antagonist in this manga.

This is what I think

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto. Isn't it obvious?:confused:

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Yes Madara will be killed by sasuke(but still don't hate him please, it's not nice to hate)

I hope Nagato gets inspired by naruto, cause if naruto kills him it will be exactly like revenge, and Naruto might as well be renamed sasuke

I think that Konan might become good too.

Orochimaru's body will take over kabuto's body, I'm not sure if it will be
    Orochimaru's mind though, or Kabuto with Orochimarus body.

I don't think that Kabuto/orochimaru will be the ultimate bad guy, the entire manga has been centered around naruto and sasuke, sasuke is probably the ultimate antagonist in this manga.

This is what I think
    madara would kill sasuke if they ever fought he has EMS and sasuke has MS and he is going blind already. madara is stronger than we think. and sasuke knows better than to fight an immortal like him. sasuke stands no chance against the true leader of akutsuki. the one that pain listens to. you are underestimating madara and over estimating sasuke. madara has been behind everything that has happen in the manga. from summoning the kyuubi to the village causing minato to seal the fox in naruto and dieing, starting akutsuki, being kage of the mist and creating the 7 swords men of the mist, killing haku's clan, training itachi,probably making pain the way he is, ordering the hunting of the jinchuriki, controlling sasuke like a puppet, and sending pain to kohona.

pain killed jiriaya, possible killed or seriously injured kakashi and destroyed kohona. so there is no redeeming him know. naruto will kill him cause pain has a god complex and will not chance for no one. naruto will have to kill pain to fulfill his destiny to save the world because he is the child of destiny. if he fails pain destroys the world. naruto has no choice but to kill him. naruto has to avenge his master and village. naruto ain't forgiving pain this time. you can tell by the way he killed the asura pain without regret and without holding back he is going for the kill not trying to save him. his attack last chapter proved he is going for the kill.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato has killed too many konoha shinobis to simply be forgived, plus he destroyed a huge amount of the village.

Mabe he'll retreat and become a good person. But it's sad to see that Madara is using him, since Madara clearly has other intentions with the tailed beasts.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Quote Originally Posted by DeidaraKun View Post

Pein isnt the ultimate badguy
    Tobi is
    true, we all keep forgetting that ^^

and i vote for Naruto, he is so pissed at the moment with what Pein did to Konoha, that i wont be surprised if he combined Toad Sage Mode with Kyuubi's chakra

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsSage View Post
    madara would kill sasuke if they ever fought he has EMS and sasuke has MS and he is going blind already. madara is stronger than we think. and sasuke knows better than to fight an immortal like him. sasuke stands no chance against the true leader of akutsuki. the one that pain listens to. you are underestimating madara and over estimating sasuke. madara has been behind everything that has happen in the manga. from summoning the kyuubi to the village causing minato to seal the fox in naruto and dieing, starting akutsuki, being kage of the mist and creating the 7 swords men of the mist, killing haku's clan, training itachi,probably making pain the way he is, ordering the hunting of the jinchuriki, controlling sasuke like a puppet, and sending pain to kohona.

pain killed jiriaya, possible killed or seriously injured kakashi and destroyed kohona. so there is no redeeming him know. naruto will kill him cause pain has a god complex and will not chance for no one. naruto will have to kill pain to fulfill his destiny to save the world because he is the child of destiny. if he fails pain destroys the world. naruto has no choice but to kill him. naruto has to avenge his master and village. naruto ain't forgiving pain this time. you can tell by the way he killed the asura pain without regret and without holding back he is going for the kill not trying to save him. his attack last chapter proved he is going for the kill.
    If he goes for the kill then it is the worst thing ever.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dammit i got kicked off the computer and when I got back on, my reply thing didn't work and stuff so I lost my entire post for some stupid reason >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»