Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will be beat pein. sasuke is gonna need itachi's eyes at least to be on par with madara

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain deserves an almighty kick in the ass. killing innocent civilians cant be forgiven. plus he is a threat to entire world. anyway, i think naruto will own pain and decimate his 6 bodies. and nagato retreats and there will be a 2nd round between the two apprentices of jman.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    If he goes for the kill then it is the worst thing ever.
    ??????

Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the answer to this is this....

Osama Bin-Laden come in, drops an atomic bomb (didnt know he had these o.O) and kills everyone, includin Naruto and Pein, and you see him walking, his shadow only visible, muttering stuff, stuff we cant hear, while the sun started going down, and his shadow extending.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatoisgod22 View Post
    We all know that both shinobi havn't even shown the full extent of their powers, so what do y'all think?
    So question about your avatar... is the image in your eye supposed to be an mushroom cloud from an atomic bomb? IF so, COOL!

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's a reason why this manga is called "naruto". If the main protagonist dies against a two-bit villain... then they should have called this manga "Sasuke"

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Well, it took Kakashi about 5 manga chapters to get 1 Pein down... and it took J-man even longer to sorta kill 3, but only officially kill 1.

But it took Naruto just one awesome manga chapter to kill the robot Pein.

And with all 6 of those awesome toads (Gamabunta, Gamasushi, Fukasaku, Shima, that toad with the staff, and Gamakichi), I think Naruto can own Pein.
    well Naruto will really own Pein because of training and experience but in my opinion Pein will not die because Madara(Tobi) will face off against Pein....
    and Madara will be the one to finish Pein.....some say that Konan or Kisame will be Naruto's ally but for me Madara is.... after that Naruto will face off against Madara!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaper View Post
    the answer to this is this....

Osama Bin-Laden come in, drops an atomic bomb (didnt know he had these o.O) and kills everyone, includin Naruto and Pein, and you see him walking, his shadow only visible, muttering stuff, stuff we cant hear, while the sun started going down, and his shadow extending.
    LOL..... then after that Barrack Obama sends troops to Konoha to own Osama!!

GO DAWGS
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Yes Madara will be killed by sasuke(but still don't hate him please, it's not nice to hate)

I hope Nagato gets inspired by naruto, cause if naruto kills him it will be exactly like revenge, and Naruto might as well be renamed sasuke

I think that Konan might become good too.

Orochimaru's body will take over kabuto's body, I'm not sure if it will be
    Orochimaru's mind though, or Kabuto with Orochimarus body.

I don't think that Kabuto/orochimaru will be the ultimate bad guy, the entire manga has been centered around naruto and sasuke, sasuke is probably the ultimate antagonist in this manga.

This is what I think

i agree i think that all of the fights that naruto and sasuke have, are, and will
    be involved in are nothing but training for when they fight

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsSage View Post
    madara would kill sasuke if they ever fought he has EMS and sasuke has MS and he is going blind already. madara is stronger than we think. and sasuke knows better than to fight an immortal like him. sasuke stands no chance against the true leader of akutsuki. the one that pain listens to. you are underestimating madara and over estimating sasuke. madara has been behind everything that has happen in the manga. from summoning the kyuubi to the village causing minato to seal the fox in naruto and dieing, starting akutsuki, being kage of the mist and creating the 7 swords men of the mist, killing haku's clan, training itachi,probably making pain the way he is, ordering the hunting of the jinchuriki, controlling sasuke like a puppet, and sending pain to kohona.

pain killed jiriaya, possible killed or seriously injured kakashi and destroyed kohona. so there is no redeeming him know. naruto will kill him cause pain has a god complex and will not chance for no one. naruto will have to kill pain to fulfill his destiny to save the world because he is the child of destiny. if he fails pain destroys the world. naruto has no choice but to kill him. naruto has to avenge his master and village. naruto ain't forgiving pain this time. you can tell by the way he killed the asura pain without regret and without holding back he is going for the kill not trying to save him. his attack last chapter proved he is going for the kill.
    Yeah and the manga said he is wants Pain's head

Page 2 of 2 « First 12