Page 18 of 33 « First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last»
Results 426 to 450 of 803
  1. #426
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,841
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the legendary sanin View Post
    yeah we dont know if he can win just he will be able to put up a fight and yeah what would happen zoro could use haki on his swords though like what increase could he do because i mean he can already use a 360 pound cannon with 1 sword and piece through a sea king what could a swordsman do with haki other than cut a logia/block a logia type?
    Maybe do what Mihawk does? I don't know. Having access to Haki doesn't mean decimating continents already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    umm ok this is a weird question but umm when WB was stabbed the sword went through his body and came out the back. did he hav like a hole in his back?
    Yes he did. It was on his tattoo actually.
     
         

  2. #427
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,282
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    Maybe do what Mihawk does? I don't know. Having access to Haki doesn't mean decimating continents already.



    Yes he did. It was on his tattoo actually.
    oh it was.. ok thnx
     
         

  3. #428
    Sojourner of the West LikeItMuch's Avatar
    Status
    LikeItMuch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    487
    Location
    The unbeaten path
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Who says he didn't get trained in it? I'm seriously getting annoyed by all this misconceptions about Haki. Apparently a lot of people think that just by snapping your fingers you will learn it and that you can suddenly hit all logia types. Luffy was an exception, he had one of the best Haki trainers in the world, while most people probably don't have a trainer, and he was naturally talented. However he already used Haki even before the timeskip, BB said in ID that Luffy's Haki got improved, in fact all the strawhats already used haki pre-timeskip as none of them was affected by Rayleigh's King Disposition.

    Only a very rare few can develop their haki so well that they can hit logia types and then you also need to take into consideration the opponent's haki. Vista was only able to slice Akainu's lava body a bit, while Shanks was able to completely block it.

    Zoro has haki and he uses it, however that doesn't mean he already has the ability to cut down any kind of logia user. He nor Sanji didn't saw any problem in taking down Cariboo, even though Luffy took him down, if they didn't had haki how could they do it then? Also Sanji mentioned the King's Disposition during the fight with the NFP, while none of the strawhats said anything about haki pre-timeskip and Cariboo has incredibly weak haki.

    That's why your comment about Smoker is not true either as the only thing that's changed now that is that Luffy now actually has a bigger chance to hit Smoker, but it's far away now to say that you can assume he will beat Smoker.

    I understand that Haki is hard to train let alone find someone to train you in it but as a swordsman searching to further his abilities wouldn't you think he would have sought to pursue it soner (Oda mentioning it in some way) but I concede that I didn't read into Sanji and Zoro not seeing any problem going against Caribou knowin that he's a logia user, so that's my fault. I'm more dying for a chance to see him use it.

    Kings Disposition usually effects weak willed people but a person with control of it can pick out people whom they wish to knock out so that can explain why they weren't knocked out by Rayleigh not that they had any use of Haki.

    I assume it would be safe to say that he's has enough control over it to touch logia users but how does the opponents haki power affect the attackers? Could you explain what you mean?
     
         

  4. #429
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,282
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    ok then umm When Marco realises WB is hurt by Akainu and goes after him and Kizaru hits him with an attack.... the guy who puts the cuffs on him is he a vice admiral cause i think i saw him in an amv this is war...
     
         

  5. #430
    Member the legendary sanin's Avatar
    Status
    the legendary sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    Location
    Lost in the Grandline
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread


    Vice Admiral Onigumo courtesy of one piece wiki
     
         

  6. #431
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeItMuch View Post
    I understand that Haki is hard to train let alone find someone to train you in it but as a swordsman searching to further his abilities wouldn't you think he would have sought to pursue it soner (Oda mentioning it in some way) but I concede that I didn't read into Sanji and Zoro not seeing any problem going against Caribou knowin that he's a logia user, so that's my fault. I'm more dying for a chance to see him use it.

    Kings Disposition usually effects weak willed people but a person with control of it can pick out people whom they wish to knock out so that can explain why they weren't knocked out by Rayleigh not that they had any use of Haki.

    I assume it would be safe to say that he's has enough control over it to touch logia users but how does the opponents haki power affect the attackers? Could you explain what you mean?
    Rayleigh was surprised that so many people were still conscious after he used the King's Disposition. He just shot it through the entire hall, even if he he was able to grasp the situation, I think it's a bit too much to say that he was able to deduce instantly all the Strawhat Pirates and maneuver his Haki around them in all the chaos. I wouldn't place the Strawhat Crew under Kidd's or Law's crew.

    And it's more or less a theory that a fight is also a clash of Haki. How is it possible that both Kizaru and Aokiji get stabbed by WB, a man who had the King's Disposition and one of his commanders even said he was supposed to be stabbed by Haki, and then none of the two actually had any injuries. However nor Garp, nor Rayleigh, nor Shanks had any issue completely hitting a logia user like it's a normal human. So a theory is that just like haki can hit logia users, those logia users can use haki to diminish the effect of the opponents haki.
     
         

  7. #432
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Just need to be reassured.
    Q: Luffy only mastered the Basics of Haki correct?
    If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.
     
         

  8. #433
    Ex-5th division captain Kyoukasuigetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Kyoukasuigetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    127
    Location
    Top of las noches among hollow followers!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Just need to be reassured.
    Q: Luffy only mastered the Basics of Haki correct?
    If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.
    if im not wrong luffy was taught the basics of haki by rayleigh but he almost mastered it after rayleigh left luffy to train alone...
     
         

  9. #434
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,937
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Just need to be reassured.
    Q: Luffy only mastered the Basics of Haki correct?
    If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.
    u right this is not naruto when someone can get Over powered just because he/her have a bad ass bloodline and other matters that influence his/her power level
     
         

  10. #435
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoukasuigetsu View Post
    if im not wrong luffy was taught the basics of haki by rayleigh but he almost mastered it after rayleigh left luffy to train alone...
    IMO He is still a Haki Noob
     
         

  11. #436
    Sojourner of the West LikeItMuch's Avatar
    Status
    LikeItMuch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    487
    Location
    The unbeaten path
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Rayleigh was surprised that so many people were still conscious after he used the King's Disposition. He just shot it through the entire hall, even if he he was able to grasp the situation, I think it's a bit too much to say that he was able to deduce instantly all the Strawhat Pirates and maneuver his Haki around them in all the chaos. I wouldn't place the Strawhat Crew under Kidd's or Law's crew.

    And it's more or less a theory that a fight is also a clash of Haki. How is it possible that both Kizaru and Aokiji get stabbed by WB, a man who had the King's Disposition and one of his commanders even said he was supposed to be stabbed by Haki, and then none of the two actually had any injuries. However nor Garp, nor Rayleigh, nor Shanks had any issue completely hitting a logia user like it's a normal human. So a theory is that just like haki can hit logia users, those logia users can use haki to diminish the effect of the opponents haki.
    I understand that but wouldn't the simple explaination be that it was because they had stronger wills then the ones that fainted? Them and the other Rookie Pirates that were there and that is what surprised him?

    Your theory on Haki is plausible and he will come across opponents with a greater grasp over it I guess I overestimated his mastery over it and we'll wait to see who's more inclined for the victory next time he fights Smoker

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Just need to be reassured.
    Q: Luffy only mastered the Basics of Haki correct?
    If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.
    Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...
     
         

  12. #437
    Senior Member Brucewen001's Avatar
    Status
    Brucewen001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,147
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Who says he didn't get trained in it? I'm seriously getting annoyed by all this misconceptions about Haki. Apparently a lot of people think that just by snapping your fingers you will learn it and that you can suddenly hit all logia types. Luffy was an exception, he had one of the best Haki trainers in the world, while most people probably don't have a trainer, and he was naturally talented. However he already used Haki even before the timeskip, BB said in ID that Luffy's Haki got improved, in fact all the strawhats already used haki pre-timeskip as none of them was affected by Rayleigh's King Disposition.

    Only a very rare few can develop their haki so well that they can hit logia types and then you also need to take into consideration the opponent's haki. Vista was only able to slice Akainu's lava body a bit, while Shanks was able to completely block it.

    Zoro has haki and he uses it, however that doesn't mean he already has the ability to cut down any kind of logia user. He nor Sanji didn't saw any problem in taking down Cariboo, even though Luffy took him down, if they didn't had haki how could they do it then? Also Sanji mentioned the King's Disposition during the fight with the NFP, while none of the strawhats said anything about haki pre-timeskip and Cariboo has incredibly weak haki.

    That's why your comment about Smoker is not true either as the only thing that's changed now that is that Luffy now actually has a bigger chance to hit Smoker, but it's far away now to say that you can assume he will beat Smoker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Rayleigh was surprised that so many people were still conscious after he used the King's Disposition. He just shot it through the entire hall, even if he he was able to grasp the situation, I think it's a bit too much to say that he was able to deduce instantly all the Strawhat Pirates and maneuver his Haki around them in all the chaos. I wouldn't place the Strawhat Crew under Kidd's or Law's crew.

    And it's more or less a theory that a fight is also a clash of Haki. How is it possible that both Kizaru and Aokiji get stabbed by WB, a man who had the King's Disposition and one of his commanders even said he was supposed to be stabbed by Haki, and then none of the two actually had any injuries. However nor Garp, nor Rayleigh, nor Shanks had any issue completely hitting a logia user like it's a normal human. So a theory is that just like haki can hit logia users, those logia users can use haki to diminish the effect of the opponents haki.
    you are wrong a little bit... As likeitmuch said, experienced haki users who have good grasp on CoC can pick people whom they want to affect and whom they want remain unaffected..
    Evidence: rayleigh said that training with CoC is neccessary because if not, you can overpower everyone around you,even innocent bystandershttp://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-15/one-piece/chapter-597.html ...last panel
    {whether they survive/counter that with strong will Is totally different matter...and also CoC and CoA are two different things.. You don't need haki to counter CoC but just strong will or intentionally spared by user(just like rayleigh did with luffy crew, coz he wanted to talk and meet his crew and skip the unimportant people .ike other people in auction house) but CoA can be countered using CoA as we saw in the war...}
    in the auction house... Some were spared(ussop ,chopper,caimie,hachi etc.) some resisted (luffy,zoro ,etc.) and other guys like kidd's crew and law crew survived on their own will(not haki counter,haki counter applies only in CoA)which surprised rayleigh as he said they were not just some amateurs : http://www.mangareader.net/103-2611-...apter-504.html ... He intended to overpower them as well but they survived that burst...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    IMO He is still a Haki Noob
    you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...
     
         
    Last edited by Brucewen001; 01-31-2012 at 06:06 PM.

  13. #438
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeItMuch View Post
    Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...
    He trained in basics Uce, not advanced Training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...
    No levels in One Piece.
    6 Months training basics by yourself.
    He doesn't immediately jump into a set category because he's good(not great) at Haoshoku.

    I don't doubt his progress with Haki. He's just not instantly the fawksomest character because he's the only one shown so far to imbue Haki with his DF.
     
         

  14. #439
    Senior Member Brucewen001's Avatar
    Status
    Brucewen001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,147
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    He trained in basics Uce, not advanced Training.


    No levels in One Piece.
    6 Months training basics by yourself.
    He doesn't immediately jump into a set category because he's good(not great) at Haoshoku.

    I don't doubt his progress with Haki. He's just not instantly the fawksomest character because he's the only one shown so far to imbue Haki with his DF.
    he was almost on par with vice sdmirals
    he trained 1 and half year by one of the world's strongest haki user
    took down 50000 by one glance/look/stare/burst...
    And you are still calling him noob... Atleast give him some credit...
     
         

  15. #440
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    he was almost on par with vice sdmirals
    he trained 1 and half year by one of the world's strongest haki user
    took down 50000 by one glance/look/stare/burst...
    And you are still calling him noob... Atleast give him some credit...
    I give him credit for imbuing Haki with his DF.
    As for using basics, he's still not on par with well IMO The VA's.

    Don't overrate him.
     
         

  16. #441
    Senior Member Brucewen001's Avatar
    Status
    Brucewen001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,147
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I give him credit for imbuing Haki with his DF.
    As for using basics, he's still not on par with well IMO The VA's.

    Don't overrate him.
    no! You are underrating him now... Just acknoledge him on par with VA's... That's the least credit he desrves
     
         

  17. #442
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    no! You are underrating him now... Just acknoledge him on par with VA's... That's the least credit he desrves
    I'll do that when we've seen him take on a NW Pirate and defeat them with his Red Hawk and Elephant Gatling.
     
         

  18. #443
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeItMuch View Post
    I understand that but wouldn't the simple explaination be that it was because they had stronger wills then the ones that fainted? Them and the other Rookie Pirates that were there and that is what surprised him?

    Your theory on Haki is plausible and he will come across opponents with a greater grasp over it I guess I overestimated his mastery over it and we'll wait to see who's more inclined for the victory next time he fights Smoker



    Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...
    It's not my theory, it's a theory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    you are wrong a little bit... As likeitmuch said, experienced haki users who have good grasp on CoC can pick people whom they want to affect and whom they want remain unaffected..
    Evidence: rayleigh said that training with CoC is neccessary because if not, you can overpower everyone around you,even innocent bystandershttp://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-15/one-piece/chapter-597.html ...last panel
    {whether they survive/counter that with strong will Is totally different matter...and also CoC and CoA are two different things.. You don't need haki to counter CoC but just strong will or intentionally spared by user(just like rayleigh did with luffy crew, coz he wanted to talk and meet his crew and skip the unimportant people .ike other people in auction house) but CoA can be countered using CoA as we saw in the war...}
    in the auction house... Some were spared(ussop ,chopper,caimie,hachi etc.) some resisted (luffy,zoro ,etc.) and other guys like kidd's crew and law crew survived on their own will(not haki counter,haki counter applies only in CoA)which surprised rayleigh as he said they were not just some amateurs : http://www.mangareader.net/103-2611-...apter-504.html ... He intended to overpower them as well but they survived that burst...


    you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...
    Where am I wrong? You just posted a reply on something I never said or claimed. I never said they couldn't do that.

    Also Haki IS will. Haki even literally means ambition, which is just another word for will. Not to mention you're saying things you couldn't possibly know, how could you know that Chopper or Usopp got spared and others resisted?

    It seems you don't really get the grasp of what Haki is.
     
         

  19. #444
    Sojourner of the West LikeItMuch's Avatar
    Status
    LikeItMuch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    487
    Location
    The unbeaten path
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    It's not my theory, it's a theory.
    Well personally I see it as if he can send a logia user flying (Caribou) then he could affect all. Untill there is a concrete answer descerning the possible difference I'm going to stick with it.
     
         

  20. #445
    Senior Member Brucewen001's Avatar
    Status
    Brucewen001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,147
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    It's not my theory, it's a theory.



    Where am I wrong? You just posted a reply on something I never said or claimed. I never said they couldn't do that.

    Also Haki IS will. Haki even literally means ambition, which is just another word for will. Not to mention you're saying things you couldn't possibly know, how could you know that Chopper or Usopp got spared and others resisted?

    It seems you don't really get the grasp of what Haki is.
    you said all strawhats have haki that's why they survived that burst of haki.... There you were wrong... They survived because rayleigh wanted them to be...
    To counter/survive CoC.. You don't need haki... Just strong wil... You only need haki when it comes to counter CoA...
    I didn't said you were fully wrong but just a little.
    Haki isn't something everyone have awakened... Unconsious haki is worth zero(every human have this) but consious haki(luffy,coby) is totally diff...
    Btw are you kidding me?when the hell Usopp and chopper awakaned haki,hachi,caimie etc. They all don't have... Knowing something doesn't neccessarily means they have it... A lot of people know about CoC(in war) but only rare... (You are making haki peice of cake for everyone...and most importantly CoC-its third hidden shades of haki) people actually have it...
    Its said one person in million that surely is rarity
     
         
    Last edited by Brucewen001; 02-01-2012 at 07:43 AM.

  21. #446
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,162
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    you said all strawhats have haki that's why they survived that burst of haki.... There you were wrong... They survived because rayleigh wanted them to be...
    To counter/survive CoC.. You don't need haki... Just strong wil... You only need haki when it comes to counter CoA...
    I didn't said you were fully wrong but just a little.
    Haki isn't something everyone have awakened... Unconsious haki is worth zero(every human have this) but consious haki(luffy,coby) is totally diff...
    Btw are you kidding me?when the hell Usopp and chopper awakaned haki,hachi,caimie etc. They all don't have... Knowing something doesn't neccessarily means they have it... A lot of people know about CoC(in war) but only rare... (You are making haki peice of cake for everyone...and most importantly CoC-its third hidden shades of haki) people actually have it...
    Its said one person in million that surely is rarity
    That was not what he was saying. Strong Will is, in fact, Haki. It is my opinion too that Rayleigh did not purposely avoided the Straw Hats, but rather they survived the burst because of their strong will. It's not that they awakened Haki and know how to use CoA or CoO, not to mention CoC, which is just a no no, but rather they have a strong Haki in them, just because they have a strong will.

    Like I said, Will/Ambition/Drive/Spirit/Haki, all the the same thing, different names.
     
         

  22. #447
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    I have a question.
    WHY THE F_CK DO People post threads about the newest chapter, instead of discussing it in the chapter thread?
     
         

  23. #448
    Sojourner of the West LikeItMuch's Avatar
    Status
    LikeItMuch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    487
    Location
    The unbeaten path
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I have a question.
    WHY THE F_CK DO People post threads about the newest chapter, instead of discussing it in the chapter thread?
    Because they suffer from "Retards create threads in wrong places" disease.
     
         

  24. #449
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,162
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I have a question.
    WHY THE F_CK DO People post threads about the newest chapter, instead of discussing it in the chapter thread?
    Even better. Why do they put spoiler tags in the thread id the tittle itself is a spoiler. I've been on a report marathon (Didn't seem to bear any fruits though)
     
         

  25. #450
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,440
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Even better. Why do they put spoiler tags in the thread id the tittle itself is a spoiler. I've been on a report marathon (Didn't seem to bear any fruits though)
    Let me join you...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •