Page 23 of 32 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
Results 551 to 575 of 789
  1. #551
    Member KiraGirl K's Avatar
    Status
    KiraGirl K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    I'm just watching ep 597 and Luffy just inhaled all the poison gas from CC.
    He said thanks to Magellan poison didn't work on him so well anymore.
    Why?
     
         

  2. #552
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    At the last scene of episode 600, why is Big Mom's subordinates with Kidd, didn't Kidd take down one of Big Mom's ships before? And if they are in different rooms, why are Big Mom's subordinates and Kidd watching? idc if you spoil it for me.
     
         

  3. #553
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dark Continent
    Posts
    3,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words are cheap.
     



    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Yes, different rooms. CC was demonstrating his latest weapon to potential clients, both parties had an interest in it.
    Whether or not they would actually buy it, they at least wanted to have an idea of what it was.
     
         

  4. #554
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pekoms View Post
    Yes, different rooms. CC was demonstrating his latest weapon to potential clients, both parties had an interest in it.
    Whether or not they would actually buy it, they at least wanted to have an idea of what it was.
    Thanks. :D
     
         

  5. #555
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Thanks. :D
    I thought you read the manga o___o
     
         

  6. #556
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    I thought you read the manga o___o
    No? LOL
    Dude I'm only at Enies lobby arc but I know most stuff that happens and even what is currently going on in the manga. How I tackle series in terms of getting caught up is weird but its fun. :P
     
         

  7. #557
    Pirate Empress Boa Hancock's Avatar
    Status
    Boa Hancock is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amazon Lily
    Posts
    1,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KiraGirl K View Post
    I'm just watching ep 597 and Luffy just inhaled all the poison gas from CC.
    He said thanks to Magellan poison didn't work on him so well anymore.
    Why?
    He developed an immunity from most poisons from Magellan.
     
         

  8. #558
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Yeah I'm on enies lobby and I just started watching it again from like 10+ month break and I just wanted to know why are SH's looking for keys?
     
         
    Last edited by Yo Momma San; 06-24-2013 at 09:43 PM.

  9. #559
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    The keys are for Robin's handcuffs.
     
         

  10. #560
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    The keys are for Robin's handcuffs.
    why are there multiple keys then? :S
     
         

  11. #561
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    why are there multiple keys then? :S
    Robin's cuffs have a number, but they don't know which one is it, so they have to get all the keys, I think it's something like that, I haven't watched Enies Lobby in months.
     
         

  12. #562
    ゆず「表裏一体」 Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    11,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.One Piece 2.Toriko 3.HxH
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    Robin's cuffs have a number, but they don't know which one is it, so they have to get all the keys, I think it's something like that, I haven't watched Enies Lobby in months.
    Yeah I think it was something like that, plus there is Zoro's handcuffs too. Eh I don't why im worrying about a minor detail. :P

    Thanks!
     
         

  13. #563
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Goku can block sword's attacks by his finger.

    Can that possibly happen if someone used Tekkai with Busoshoku Haki?
     
         

  14. #564
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    Goku can block sword's attacks by his finger.

    Can that possibly happen if someone used Tekkai with Busoshoku Haki?
    Depends on the force of the swing of the sword and whether the sword is imbued with Haki.
    Shanks could probably block a low level Haki imbued sword with just his arm...
     
         

  15. #565
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Depends on the force of the swing of the sword and whether the sword is imbued with Haki.
    Shanks could probably block a low level Haki imbued sword with just his arm...
    I see.

    The highest douriki we've seen so far was 4,000 douriki, and it was so lethal, but now it would be less lethal for the current Luffy. I wonder, if someone has +10,000 douriki and a level of haki as same as Shanks.
     
         

  16. #566
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    I see.

    The highest douriki we've seen so far was 4,000 douriki, and it was so lethal, but now it would be less lethal for the current Luffy. I wonder, if someone has +10,000 douriki and a level of haki as same as Shanks.
    Anyone with Haki on par with Shanks would not be blockable by just Haki alone if they use a sword.
    I doubt anyone has Douriki above Luccis. He pretty much reached the limit of Rokushiki
     
         

  17. #567
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    By the way, when I said block sword's attack by fingers, just you can imagine someone strong to block Shi Shi Son Son by his finger not by a sword.

    This is just something won't happen in ONE PIECE, but just saying if someone has 10k douriki and highest level of haki as Shanks. Tekkai would much strong and even more than kairoseki (Sea-Stone).
     
         

  18. #568
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    By the way, when I said block sword's attack by fingers, just you can imagine someone strong to block Shi Shi Son Son by his finger not by a sword.

    This is just something won't happen in ONE PIECE, but just saying if someone has 10k douriki and highest level of haki as Shanks. Tekkai would much strong and even more than kairoseki (Sea-Stone).
    Tekkai<Busoshoku Haki if that's what you're asking...
     
         

  19. #569
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    But isn't the other use of Busoshoku Haki is to enhance the performance of everything?
     
         

  20. #570
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    But isn't the other use of Busoshoku Haki is to enhance the performance of everything?
    No. It basically hardens the user... It doesn't directly enhance Tekkai but it would act like a defence on top of a defence if one were to use both.
     
         

  21. #571
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Probably Buso merge with Tekkai?
     
         

  22. #572
    A Humble Member Loki Helcast's Avatar
    Status
    Loki Helcast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone Fishing.......Damn
    I'm.....
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Just wondering if anyone knows of or seen the Hawkins jolly roger?
    Cause i cant find anything but i may have missed it
     
         

  23. #573
    No Pain, No Gain. LitzSabr's Avatar
    Status
    LitzSabr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Helcast View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows of or seen the Hawkins jolly roger?
    Cause i cant find anything but i may have missed it
    It is not yet shown in the manga.
    Though if I have to guess, IMO it would look similar to the mark he has near his neck.


    Though this is pure speculation because its not yet officially shown.
     
         

  24. #574
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Can haki be as measurable as Rokushiki being measured by dourikis?
     
         

  25. #575
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    Can haki be as measurable as Rokushiki being measured by dourikis?
    No. Douriki is specific to measuring the potency of Rokushiki. However there is possibly a way to mathematically calculate the strength of Busoshoku Haki and Kenbushoku Haki.

    Strength and potency are different. Strength refers to the amount of force that can be applied , and potency refers to the efficiency. Think of it as math:
    Top heavy fractions and Improper fractions are slightly different even though they are incredibly similar.
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 10-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •