Page 3 of 33 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    -BUMP-

Got a question.

Are some of the Marines somehow enhanced through experiments similar to Yamato etc.
    Oh yes!!! Kuma is the best example for that!! It is the most complicated and expensive project put together by Vegapunk. He might even experiment on small scale with individual marines. The new world might provide a crisp answer. This may also fall in place to Jinbe's words as the WG took measures to fill the hole by giving power to marines. They may have been altered like Kuma (not exactly) insted of providing DF's for everyone (they are rare right!!).

Status
    This user has no status.

-BUMP-

Got a question.

Are some of the Marines somehow enhanced through experiments similar to Yamato etc.
    This is just my opinion since we have no way of knowing for sure until the SH get into the NW, but I think that the power Jinbe is talking about is the increased brutality of the Marines. Maybe now they're allowed to "kill on sight" which would make them plenty more dangerous than the previous Marines under Sengoku who just aimed to capture.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

can someone show me the vid this is one piece the one with the song in it that sounds like pirates of the carribbean one and is like 6min and is about One Piece from the beginning the end kind of

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    can someone show me the vid this is one piece the one with the song in it that sounds like pirates of the carribbean one and is like 6min and is about One Piece from the beginning the end kind of

All you had to do was type One Piece in 6 Minutes.

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by omkara View Post
    Oh yes!!! Kuma is the best example for that!! It is the most complicated and expensive project put together by Vegapunk. He might even experiment on small scale with individual marines. The new world might provide a crisp answer. This may also fall in place to Jinbe's words as the WG took measures to fill the hole by giving power to marines. They may have been altered like Kuma (not exactly) insted of providing DF's for everyone (they are rare right!!).
    Nah not like that where he's like a Robot.
    More like Yamato, where he had his DNA screwed with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    This is just my opinion since we have no way of knowing for sure until the SH get into the NW, but I think that the power Jinbe is talking about is the increased brutality of the Marines. Maybe now they're allowed to "kill on sight" which would make them plenty more dangerous than the previous Marines under Sengoku who just aimed to capture.
    No, not really what I was referring to but I agree.

Noob Question: Dragon, why didn't he make an appearance during the War?

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Question: There is an unknown man on the title page of Chapter 631 drinking with Crocus. Is it possibly the same person in Chapter 0 pg 4, the one with the glasses, big hat on his back and next to Crocus?

I'm sexy and I know it Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Noob Question: Dragon, why didn't he make an appearance during the War?
    He had no reason to do so, the Revolutionary Army had no intention of rescuing "Fire Fist" Ace or aiding Whitebeard, they weren't allies either. So, why would he risk himself being captured? (He's the most wanted man and some of the strongest marines gathered there at Marineford...)

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Barsati View Post
    Question: There is an unknown man on the title page of Chapter 631 drinking with Crocus. Is it possibly the same person in Chapter 0 pg 4, the one with the glasses, big hat on his back and next to Crocus?
    Isn't that Raylegh?

What will fodder with increased brutality do to Yonko's and Blackbeard? Shanks can solo them all, no matter how much they are. Even Luffy can solo whole fodder marine army.

Jimbe said that marines were given unprecedent power from Government and the reason why Akainu moved HQ to pirates territory is because of this unheard power. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with fodder being more ruthless, it is something that allowed them to challange the strongest pirates of the world in their own territory.

Last edited by EternalMangekyouRinnegan; 12-17-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka View Post
    He had no reason to do so, the Revolutionary Army had no intention of rescuing "Fire Fist" Ace or aiding Whitebeard, they weren't allies either. So, why would he risk himself being captured? (He's the most wanted man and some of the strongest marines gathered there at Marineford...)
    I seriously doubt he'd have been captured.
    I only asked why he never made an appearance not whether he were to participate.

I guess if he were to make an appearance, fans would be too spoilded.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Barsati View Post
    nice find, could be. Best theory I heared about this.

added to the list Rayleigh and Shiki

Status
    One Piece > Naruto

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_pi.../c565.5/5.html

Left panel - possibly Big Mam and Kaidou. The woman has a hair style similiar to a's and she's part of Roger's crew.

I'm sexy and I know it Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I seriously doubt he'd have been captured.
    I only asked why he never made an appearance not whether he were to participate.

I guess if he were to make an appearance, fans would be too spoilded.
    I don't think he would've been captured either, but as I said, he had no reason to fight at that war, so why would he actually go there in the first place?

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka View Post
    I don't think he would've been captured either, but as I said, he had no reason to fight at that war, so why would he actually go there in the first place?
    Spectator.
    Why not be a spectator?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    What will fodder with increased brutality do to Yonko's and Blackbeard? Shanks can solo them all, no matter how much they are. Even Luffy can solo whole fodder marine army.

Jimbe said that marines were given unprecedent power from Government and the reason why Akainu moved HQ to pirates territory is because of this unheard power. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with fodder being more ruthless, it is something that allowed them to challange the strongest pirates of the world in their own territory.
    Fodder with increased brutality would stop wannabes from becoming pirates. Existing unknown pirates would be stopped by the fodder. The balance of power would be shifted in favor of the Marines.

Why would you think the increase in power has something to do with Blackbeard and company? Why is it that when power is concerned, you automatically think of individuals with world-changing potential? Maybe it's the fodders that have leveled up? Maybe it's the Pacifistas that have upgraded? Maybe the Marines' standard issue rifles use rifled barrels and pointed bullets now instead of the weak muskets we're used to seeing?

The World Government is doing something right if it survived the Pirate King, far more powerful than Blackbeard. What makes you think it's different now?

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Stop using Naruto logic in One Piece. It doesn't work that way.

EDIT: Also, lol at Akainu's reason. We don't know what his reason is, stop parading your opinion around as fact.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I have one question->

Which is more rarer type of fruit, Yami-Yami no Mi or any Mythical Zoan type?

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Thugg View Post
    I have one question->

mythical zoan type but yami yami no mi is also hard to find not to mention almost all the akuma no mi is hard to find :D, but i'll give my vote to mythical zoan type since its mythical:izuna:

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I personally also think Mythical Zoan type is more rare and also stronger, As far we have only seen two Mythical Zoan type users so its surely rare.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    nice find, could be. Best theory I heared about this.

added to the list Rayleigh and Shiki
    Rayleigh never came to mind because his hair looks different to me and I always thought he was still at Sabaody Archipelago but he did say he wanted to meet Crocus again so you never know.

Shiki also could be possible, his hair looks the same though we can't tell if the character has a wheel in his head or not because of the hat. The only thing I would question is why he is with Crocus?

Honestly I would hope it's one of the Roger Pirates, it would be interesting to see another crew member and what type of character he would be.

Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Fodder with increased brutality would stop wannabes from becoming pirates. Existing unknown pirates would be stopped by the fodder. The balance of power would be shifted in favor of the Marines.

Why would you think the increase in power has something to do with Blackbeard and company? Why is it that when power is concerned, you automatically think of individuals with world-changing potential? Maybe it's the fodders that have leveled up? Maybe it's the Pacifistas that have upgraded? Maybe the Marines' standard issue rifles use rifled barrels and pointed bullets now instead of the weak muskets we're used to seeing?

The World Government is doing something right if it survived the Pirate King, far more powerful than Blackbeard. What makes you think it's different now?

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Stop using Naruto logic in One Piece. It doesn't work that way.

EDIT: Also, lol at Akainu's reason. We don't know what his reason is, stop parading your opinion around as fact.
    You're the one parading you opinion as fact and this thread is proof to it.

And please, shut up already with your bigot "stop using naruto logic in one piece" insult. It's annoying.

I was going to reply but I realised there's no point since your post is just one big mess.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_pi.../c565.5/5.html

Left panel - possibly Big Mam and Kaidou. The woman has a hair style similiar to a's and she's part of Roger's crew.
    They are actually part of Shiki's crew.

The woman does look similar to a (assuming Big Mam is a's mother) but when Garp first mention the Yonko, the outline of Big Mam looks different but a lot can happen in twenty years so it could be a possibility. I don't think any of the men is Kaido though.

Status
    Myobokuzan or die.

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132878

So I read this thread, and I think some of the info posted in it could be added to this thread.

NOW, We all saw what happened to Sabo.
    But after reading that thread, is it possible Sabo is alive but on another planet?

Status
    This user has no status.

You're the one parading you opinion as fact and this thread is proof to it.

And please, shut up already with your bigot "stop using naruto logic in one piece" insult. It's annoying.

I was going to reply but I realised there's no point since your post is just one big mess.
    , the guy who only thinks in terms of powerlevels and weapons says my post is one big mess. Maybe you'd like to check a book that has guidelines on how to write good fiction.

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132878

So I read this thread, and I think some of the info posted in it could be added to this thread.

NOW, We all saw what happened to Sabo.
    But after reading that thread, is it possible Sabo is alive but on another planet?
    I can't edit my first post. Someone should contact the Admins and make it possible to edit first posts.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

I have one question->

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    mythical zoan type but yami yami no mi is also hard to find not to mention almost all the akuma no mi is hard to find :D, but i'll give my vote to mythical zoan type since its mythical:izuna:
    I personally also think Mythical Zoan type is more rare and also stronger, As far we have only seen two Mythical Zoan type users so its surely rare.
    There is only 1 fruit for every ability. so that would make every fruit exactly even rare...

A better question is: How rare are Mythical Zoan fruits among all the Zoan fruits. But only Oda knows so there is no point in asking that one either.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

What happens when 2 devil-fruit users get laid and have a kid?
    Why haven´t oda ever gotten into that? Surely there have been a df users who´ve done that, it´s impossible for it not to have happened.

I think a is an example as i think she´s big mam´s daughter but we don´t know anything yet, they look alike though.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorldOfTsukuyomi View Post
    What happens when 2 devil-fruit users get laid and have a kid?
    Why haven´t oda ever gotten into that? Surely there have been a df users who´ve done that, it´s impossible for it not to have happened.

I think a is an example as i think she´s big mam´s daughter but we don´t know anything yet, they look alike though.
    They have a normal kid, simple as that. DF users' kids don't inherit their powers, that much is certain.

a has much going for her as Big Mam's daughter yes, but we don't really know for sure.