Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

[Rain Test] - ~Crow~ Vs -Yusuke-

Rei's R&R
    We both may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    We may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, -Yusuke-, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area
    Range: Mid
    Weather: Sunny
    I will be using my Ishida Uryū biography

Note: This is a double rain test for both of us, the Ruler of this test is SY

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] - ~Crow~ Vs -Yusuke-

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Rei's R&R
    We both may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    We may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, -Yusuke-, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area
    Range: Mid
    Weather: Sunny
    I will be using my Ishida Uryū biography

Note: This is a double rain test for both of us, the Ruler of this test is SY
    Yusuke Mandalorian biography in signature, I guess I'll make the first move...Gl&Hf

I first start off by performing a single handseal thus creating a fast-pace jet of water which goes straight at you, through the ground with the top-half visible to you while the bottom isn't as its partially underground. Right after that, I release my wind chakra into the sky above, infusing it with the clouds. Upon infusing, the sky turns stormy and a cutting-edge, F5 tornado falls on you as you are busy handling the jet of water which was sent at you a few moment ago. I finish up by performing the needed handseals and cause chakra-infused rain droplets to rain from the sky. With the byakugan, if you intend to activate it, you would easily see through this technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Yusuke Mandalorian biography in signature, I guess I'll make the first move...Gl&Hf

I first start off by performing a single handseal thus creating a fast-pace jet of water which goes straight at you, through the ground with the top-half visible to you while the bottom isn't as its partially underground. Right after that, I release my wind chakra into the sky above, infusing it with the clouds. Upon infusing, the sky turns stormy and a cutting-edge, F5 tornado falls on you as you are busy handling the jet of water which was sent at you a few moment ago. I finish up by performing the needed handseals and cause chakra-infused rain droplets to rain from the sky. With the byakugan, if you intend to activate it, you would easily see through this technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    *Byakugan Activated*

As Your water jet comes at me with the usage of one handseal, i blow 2 vertical thin waves of wind half of it cutting through the ground and the other half above the ground as it overpowers your water jet continuing at your location as you are making your second technique.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves

Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Seeing as your making the severing pressure technique as i notice stormy clouds gathering together in the sky, since it takes quite sometime to form the technique it would give you very little time to counter the serial waves as it's made rather fast on the contrary of the severing pressure, as i hear the loud sound of the wind, forming into the hurricane as it's coming down at me from the sky, I blow a several large balls of wind at the hurricane canceling it out.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

While watching your location at all times, right after i exhale the balls of wind, i form a very thick mist around us blinding you at all times as long as you are inside the mist, making it almost impossible to track me down.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Byakugan Activated*

As Your water jet comes at me with the usage of one handseal, i blow 2 vertical thin waves of wind half of it cutting through the ground and the other half above the ground as it overpowers your water jet continuing at your location as you are making your second technique.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Seeing as your making the severing pressure technique as i notice stormy clouds gathering together in the sky, since it takes quite sometime to form the technique it would give you very little time to counter the serial waves as it's made rather fast on the contrary of the severing pressure, as i hear the loud sound of the wind, forming into the hurricane as it's coming down at me from the sky, I blow a several large balls of wind at the hurricane canceling it out.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

While watching your location at all times, right after i exhale the balls of wind, i form a very thick mist around us blinding you at all times as long as you are inside the mist, making it almost impossible to track me down.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.
    As I notice you trying to sway your head up and down after making a single handseal, I would have already sent my wind chakra into the sky above and the moment you release those sharp wind blades, I perform two handseals of my own. Those wind blades of yours would have traveled half the distance towards me as I exhale a large, explosive bullet of wind which overpowers your blade of wind. My explosive bullet of wind would have been weakened drastically and hence, only manages to reach a few feet in front of you before exploding. As this was happening, I then utilize an F5-tornado to drop on your head, killing you as you are distracted by the large, explosive, incoming bullet of wind. I then cause it to rain with chakra-infused water droplets.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

As I notice you trying to sway your head up and down after making a single handseal, I would have already sent my wind chakra into the sky above and the moment you release those sharp wind blades, I perform two handseals of my own. Those wind blades of yours would have traveled half the distance towards me as I exhale a large, explosive bullet of wind which overpowers your blade of wind. My explosive bullet of wind would have been weakened drastically and hence, only manages to reach a few feet in front of you before exploding. As this was happening, I then utilize an F5-tornado to drop on your head, killing you as you are distracted by the large, explosive, incoming bullet of wind. I then cause it to rain with chakra-infused water droplets.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

So basically the same thing all over again :/ you can't release your chakra and put it on standby to cause it to form a hurricane then you use a technique then release your chakra again to use the hurricane from before o_o

As i see you exhale a large bullet of wind, with the usage of one handseal "water affinity" i release a huge shark of water which heads towards your location, absorbing the remaining of the wind bullet as it's weakened by my previous blades of wind which was a B-rank after the clash between the blades and the water jet, thus pushing your wind bullet to a B-rank, making my shark absorb it and gain an additional amount of power continuing at your direction at fast speeds, having a fixed amount of power 120 damage points while becoming bigger in size as well.

Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Then as i notice that the same thing is happening all over again in which the stormy clouds form, releasing a large hurricane, I shoot two large balls of wind at the hurricane canceling it out.

Range: Short- Mid

Right after i exhale the balls of wind canceling the hurricane, i cause a large amount of water to be summoned 10 meters above your head, crashing down onto your location from above, as this happens i throw a barrage of 4 inactive explosive tagged kunais infused with wind chakra and increasing their sharpness at a high arc into the air, dropping down onto your location from above due to the gravity forces and the angle it was thrown at.

Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So basically the same thing all over again :/ you can't release your chakra and put it on standby to cause it to form a hurricane then you use a technique then release your chakra again to use the hurricane from before o_o

As i see you exhale a large bullet of wind, with the usage of one handseal "water affinity" i release a huge shark of water which heads towards your location, absorbing the remaining of the wind bullet as it's weakened by my previous blades of wind which was a B-rank after the clash between the blades and the water jet, thus pushing your wind bullet to a B-rank, making my shark absorb it and gain an additional amount of power continuing at your direction at fast speeds, having a fixed amount of power 120 damage points while becoming bigger in size as well.

Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Then as i notice that the same thing is happening all over again in which the stormy clouds form, releasing a large hurricane, I shoot two large balls of wind at the hurricane canceling it out.

Range: Short- Mid

Right after i exhale the balls of wind canceling the hurricane, i cause a large amount of water to be summoned 10 meters above your head, crashing down onto your location from above, as this happens i throw a barrage of 4 inactive explosive tagged kunais infused with wind chakra and increasing their sharpness at a high arc into the air, dropping down onto your location from above due to the gravity forces and the angle it was thrown at.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Alright then, sorry bout that...o_o

The moment I notice a shark being released from your mouth, I perform a few handseals since I too, have an affinity for water. The moment that large shark bullet even reaches the point of short-range, I have slammed my hand onto the ground causing the shark to split apart. As that is done, I perform a few handseals and gather my wind chakra into the sky not so high above me, slightly to my back. I look to the wind balls you have launched to the sky, if not, the stormy clouds to see whether their still there. As I do this, I notice the large volume of water that has just materialized 10meters above my head and an idea popped into my head. As that volume of water falls, I release my wind bullet that has been there for quite some time, the moment the water reaches in front of it. The wind bullet carries the water away from me and towards you. I also cause the walls to collapse, becoming just water. This water also gets pulled into the drilling wind bullet, becoming apart of that large volume of water that speeds straight at you from slightly above. I end it up by performing the needed handseals and cause it to rain with chakra-infused water droplets.

(Suiton: Wakare sono Umi) - Water Release: Parting of the Seas
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short (water source must be close, attack range depends on water source)
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and slams their palms on the ground in front of an incoming water attack or on top of a water source. The water all around the user instantly parts creating an open path with tall walls of water on both sides. This can be used to part incoming water attacks or to part an existing water source such as a lake. The water will remain parted for two turns, or until the user chooses to collapse them.
    • Requires a water source.
    • User can get caught when the walls collapse.
    • Can only be used twice per match.
    • Can only be taught by Hypnotiq.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-02-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Alright then, sorry bout that...o_o

The moment I notice a shark being released from your mouth, I perform a few handseals since I too, have an affinity for water. The moment that large shark bullet even reaches the point of short-range, I have slammed my hand onto the ground causing the shark to split apart. As that is done, I perform a few handseals and gather my wind chakra into the sky not so high above me, slightly to my back. I look to the wind balls you have launched to the sky, if not, the stormy clouds to see whether their still there. As I do this, I notice the large volume of water that has just materialized 10meters above my head and an idea popped into my head. As that volume of water falls, I release my wind bullet that has been there for quite some time, the moment the water reaches in front of it. The wind bullet carries the water away from me and towards you. I also cause the walls to collapse, becoming just water. This water also gets pulled into the drilling wind bullet, becoming apart of that large volume of water that speeds straight at you from slightly above. I end it up by performing the needed handseals and cause it to rain with chakra-infused water droplets.

(Suiton: Wakare sono Umi) - Water Release: Parting of the Seas
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short (water source must be close, attack range depends on water source)
    Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and slams their palms on the ground in front of an incoming water attack or on top of a water source. The water all around the user instantly parts creating an open path with tall walls of water on both sides. This can be used to part incoming water attacks or to part an existing water source such as a lake. The water will remain parted for two turns, or until the user chooses to collapse them.
    • Requires a water source.
    • User can get caught when the walls collapse.
    • Can only be used twice per match.
    • Can only be taught by Hypnotiq.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

As Your wind bullet carries the water back at me, i form a wind rasengan in one hand and the destruction torrent in the other hand throwing both at the direction of the water/wind combo as they merge together forming a huge spiraling water/wind vortex at the direction of the wind/water combo that was heading at me, considering that i have a wind and a water affinity this forms exceptionally fast, dunno whether it will overpower your techniques or not so let's just say they cancel out each other falling in the middle of short - Mid range in front of us. [Btw talked to Mugi about the combination techniques like the fire and wind blast technique and he told me both of the techniques are formed at the same time "the fire and wind" i believe this also follows the same rule]

Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As the second i release the water/wind vortex hindering your vision of my location, i throw 4 kunais wrapped with non active explosive tags and, as i throw the kunais i form 4 spinning air gusts forming around each and every kunai as i manipulate the gusts of wind to direct the kunais at you, two are direction at a side arc from the left and right sides of your location, and the other two are directed at a high arc into the air manipulating it to fall onto you from high above you.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikens, which will engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

As the air gusts are at short range from your location, right after i cause the air gusts to carry the non active explosive tagged kunais to your location, i form a string of handseals while releasing my chakra at the kunai in which i directed at you from above, causing it to multiply into hundreds of kunais with explosive tags around them, and with the usage of one handseal i cause all of the explosive tags to ignite, raining kunais at you which are equally deadly as the original ones i directed in a fiery of explosions falling from the sky, covering all over Short range around you.

Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Your wind bullet carries the water back at me, i form a wind rasengan in one hand and the destruction torrent in the other hand throwing both at the direction of the water/wind combo as they merge together forming a huge spiraling water/wind vortex at the direction of the wind/water combo that was heading at me, considering that i have a wind and a water affinity this forms exceptionally fast, dunno whether it will overpower your techniques or not so let's just say they cancel out each other falling in the middle of short - Mid range in front of us. [Btw talked to Mugi about the combination techniques like the fire and wind blast technique and he told me both of the techniques are formed at the same time "the fire and wind" i believe this also follows the same rule]

Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As the second i release the water/wind vortex hindering your vision of my location, i throw 4 kunais wrapped with non active explosive tags and, as i throw the kunais i form 4 spinning air gusts forming around each and every kunai as i manipulate the gusts of wind to direct the kunais at you, two are direction at a side arc from the left and right sides of your location, and the other two are directed at a high arc into the air manipulating it to fall onto you from high above you.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikens, which will engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

As the air gusts are at short range from your location, right after i cause the air gusts to carry the non active explosive tagged kunais to your location, i form a string of handseals while releasing my chakra at the kunai in which i directed at you from above, causing it to multiply into hundreds of kunais with explosive tags around them, and with the usage of one handseal i cause all of the explosive tags to ignite, raining kunais at you which are equally deadly as the original ones i directed in a fiery of explosions falling from the sky, covering all over Short range around you.

Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Just a note, the water won't stay at the position since it was a tremendously large amount, it'll fall to the ground and spread out slowly (doesn't harm us)...

With my rain already active since I was performing it during the time you perform Typhoon Water Vortex, I am able to sense the explosive tags as explosive tags are always infused with chakra in order for the user to detonate it. Knowing their locations, I perform a few handseals and generate a whirling vortex of wind which swiftly soars with my manipulation through the air to knock down all the kunais at their various locations since this technique enables me to direct the movements of the vortex. The vortex deflects all the kunais into the same location where the water fell previously. As that is done, I perform a couple of handseals and manipulate the water droplets from the ground that came from the rain to rise up around your body and head in an attempt to drown you.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Mountain
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element; it can be directed towards the opponent directly or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
    Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Just a note, the water won't stay at the position since it was a tremendously large amount, it'll fall to the ground and spread out slowly (doesn't harm us)...

With my rain already active since I was performing it during the time you perform Typhoon Water Vortex, I am able to sense the explosive tags as explosive tags are always infused with chakra in order for the user to detonate it. Knowing their locations, I perform a few handseals and generate a whirling vortex of wind which swiftly soars with my manipulation through the air to knock down all the kunais at their various locations since this technique enables me to direct the movements of the vortex. The vortex deflects all the kunais into the same location where the water fell previously. As that is done, I perform a couple of handseals and manipulate the water droplets from the ground that came from the rain to rise up around your body and head in an attempt to drown you.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Style: Divine Wind From The Mountain
    Damage Points:30
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate a whirling vortex of wind. The vortex moves fast and has the sharpness of the wind element; it can be directed towards the opponent directly or it can be directed to hit the opponent from behind. However, a strong opponent will see through the sneaking attack.

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
    Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.
    As i see you releasing the vortex of wind as you direct it to move and hit the kunais location, i blow out a large wind blast rushing above the ground that's so dense preventing you from pinpointing my location any further and leveling up everything in it's path as it heads at you, sucking you inside the massive wind blast as soon as it gets close to you.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the water tries to wrap around my body as i see it being manipulated from the ground to rise up, i cause 2 large wings that are made out of wind and 2 small wings that are also made of wind to form onto my back, as the wind wings form a thrust of wind is created pushing me digonally upwards into the air out of your water's range, as i use the 2 large wings to fly towards your location at high speed using the 2 small wings to increase the flight's speed as well.

Range: Short
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    - 4 times per battle.
    - as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    - Can Only be used by ~Crow~

As the wind is getting me out of the water's range, i throw 2 wind infused active explosive tagged kunais at your location from the right and left sides of your location at a side arc, as i throw them i form a large water orb in front of me as multiple whips of water protrude out of it heading towards your location from at an angle from above and straight at you as the explosive tags get near you they explosive simultaneously while the water whips are attacking you from above and straight forward.

Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i see you releasing the vortex of wind as you direct it to move and hit the kunais location, i blow out a large wind blast rushing above the ground that's so dense preventing you from pinpointing my location any further and leveling up everything in it's path as it heads at you, sucking you inside the massive wind blast as soon as it gets close to you.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the water tries to wrap around my body as i see it being manipulated from the ground to rise up, i cause 2 large wings that are made out of wind and 2 small wings that are also made of wind to form onto my back, as the wind wings form a thrust of wind is created pushing me digonally upwards into the air out of your water's range, as i use the 2 large wings to fly towards your location at high speed using the 2 small wings to increase the flight's speed as well.

Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    - 4 times per battle.
    - as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    - Can Only be used by ~Crow~

As the wind is getting me out of the water's range, i throw 2 wind infused active explosive tagged kunais at your location from the right and left sides of your location at a side arc, as i throw them i form a large water orb in front of me as multiple whips of water protrude out of it heading towards your location from at an angle from above and straight at you as the explosive tags get near you they explosive simultaneously while the water whips are attacking you from above and straight forward.

Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

As I see you blowing out a blast of wind out of your mouth, I myself open up my own mouth and spit out a large amount of water that covers a huge area in front of me with massive waves swaying to the front, heading towards the wind blast. As our blasts collide in a not-so violent explosion, it continues to rain despite the fact that the previous rain droplets were eradicated by that wind blast since the chakra-sensing rain technique only stops falling till I cancel it with a seal. As I still know your location, I grab a shuriken with my right hand while tagging it in the center at the same time with my left hand and exhale onto it while infusing it with wind chakra. Right after doing that, I launch it as hard as I can at you whose in the air. It reaches you faster than expected due to the fact that you are flying towards me with additional speed. Our tools do not collide as you threw yours in an arc while mine is straight at you. If you manage to successfully perform Water Dragon Whip, my wind technique would collide with it resulting in my wind techniques' dissipation hence revealing the shuriken that will explode the moment the wind technique has faded away as I have used the Snake handseal, causing severe damage to you since that not-so large water orb can't protect your whole body from an explosion so close. (The shuriken isn't inside of the orb) As for your tagged, wind-infused kunais, I merely make two small blasts of water for each of them that deflects them away from me and down onto the ground somewhere mid-range from me.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Description: The user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-04-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

As I see you blowing out a blast of wind out of your mouth, I myself open up my own mouth and spit out a large amount of water that covers a huge area in front of me with massive waves swaying to the front, heading towards the wind blast. As our blasts collide in a not-so violent explosion, it continues to rain despite the fact that the previous rain droplets were eradicated by that wind blast since the chakra-sensing rain technique only stops falling till I cancel it with a seal. As I still know your location, I grab a shuriken with my right hand while tagging it in the center at the same time with my left hand and exhale onto it while infusing it with wind chakra. Right after doing that, I launch it as hard as I can at you whose in the air. It reaches you faster than expected due to the fact that you are flying towards me with additional speed. Our tools do not collide as you threw yours in an arc while mine is straight at you. If you manage to successfully perform Water Dragon Whip, my wind technique would collide with it resulting in my wind techniques' dissipation hence revealing the shuriken that will explode the moment the wind technique has faded away as I have used the Snake handseal, causing severe damage to you since that not-so large water orb can't protect your whole body from an explosion so close. (The shuriken isn't inside of the orb) As for your tagged, wind-infused kunais, I merely make two small blasts of water for each of them that deflects them away from me and down onto the ground somewhere mid-range from me.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Description: The user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.
    ................ Nuff said!

As i see your wind infused kunai coming at me instead of forming the water orb right after i throw the kunais i form one handseal causing 2 large waves of wind to be released in the direction of the shuriken, cutting through it and overpowering it as it heads at you in a weaker state.

As the waves are releaed from my mouth i instantly use my chakra to form a water field underneath your feet causing you to lose your balance and fall onto the ground as the waves of wind are heading at your location.

Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

As the water is summoned underneath you causing you to lose balance, and making a huge water source along with the water you spewed in your move, making a sufficient water to form a large technique, i cause the water to rise up in a wall formation in front of you taking the shape of 1,000 sharks made out of water that attack you in a barrage of sharks that are thrown at you as i rise into the air with my wings instead of moving towrads your location, out of the range of the sharks.

Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

................ Nuff said!

As i see your wind infused kunai coming at me instead of forming the water orb right after i throw the kunais i form one handseal causing 2 large waves of wind to be released in the direction of the shuriken, cutting through it and overpowering it as it heads at you in a weaker state.

As the waves are releaed from my mouth i instantly use my chakra to form a water field underneath your feet causing you to lose your balance and fall onto the ground as the waves of wind are heading at your location.

Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

As the water is summoned underneath you causing you to lose balance, and making a huge water source along with the water you spewed in your move, making a sufficient water to form a large technique, i cause the water to rise up in a wall formation in front of you taking the shape of 1,000 sharks made out of water that attack you in a barrage of sharks that are thrown at you as i rise into the air with my wings instead of moving towrads your location, out of the range of the sharks.

Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Sorry, I can't control my wall-o-text powers X_X ()

As I slip, instead of making a 'thud' sound upon hitting the floor, it was a splash but obviously you won't hear it from high up in the air. I had turned into water and flowed through the ground without you knowing, obtaining a new location thus, escaping the 'A Thousand Feeding Sharks' technique in the process. I reform yet again mid-range from you whose in the air as I believe we were short-range previously. Your wind blades would end up in a collision with your shark wall formation hence dissipating. As I reform, you would have probably reached a point where you are high in the sky above the location of the enormous, built-up water source that we have been making. I gather up that water and launch it straight up into the sky at you, knocking you out since it was strong enough to push back even knock back Killer Bee in the Eight Tails form. Right after doing that, I make a short-row of four handseals and exhale a blade of wind that then takes on the form of a large wind gust as you are handling the 'Giant Wave Crash' technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

Note: Requires a water source

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Sorry, I can't control my wall-o-text powers X_X ()

As I slip, instead of making a 'thud' sound upon hitting the floor, it was a splash but obviously you won't hear it from high up in the air. I had turned into water and flowed through the ground without you knowing, obtaining a new location thus, escaping the 'A Thousand Feeding Sharks' technique in the process. I reform yet again mid-range from you whose in the air as I believe we were short-range previously. Your wind blades would end up in a collision with your shark wall formation hence dissipating. As I reform, you would have probably reached a point where you are high in the sky above the location of the enormous, built-up water source that we have been making. I gather up that water and launch it straight up into the sky at you, knocking you out since it was strong enough to push back even knock back Killer Bee in the Eight Tails form. Right after doing that, I make a short-row of four handseals and exhale a blade of wind that then takes on the form of a large wind gust as you are handling the 'Giant Wave Crash' technique.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

Note: Requires a water source

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.
    Dunno if you can evade the sharks like that but i'm able to see you at all times lol, also the wind won't hit the sharks your bending the timeframe this way, the wind will be released, then the water will be made underneath you "waterfall basin" as the wind reaches mid range from me, and the sharks take time to form the wind will be long gone by the time they form

As i see you forming the giant water to direct it at me, as you release the water i release a large wind wave that requires a single handseal towards your water, parting it and causing it to fall onto the ground.

Type: Defence
    Description:The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
    ★ Can only be used three times per battle
    ★ can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.

Then as you release your wind gust, i release a large wind sphere that's transparent at the large wind gust, overpowering it and continuing your way in a much weaker state than it previously was.

As the second i release the wind sphere, i release my wind elemental chakra into the sky after making the necessary handseals, causing a giant spiraling sphere of wind to be released from the sky onto your location from above slightly behind your location.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dunno if you can evade the sharks like that but i'm able to see you at all times lol, also the wind won't hit the sharks your bending the timeframe this way, the wind will be released, then the water will be made underneath you "waterfall basin" as the wind reaches mid range from me, and the sharks take time to form the wind will be long gone by the time they form

As i see you forming the giant water to direct it at me, as you release the water i release a large wind wave that requires a single handseal towards your water, parting it and causing it to fall onto the ground.

Type: Defence
    Description:The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
    ★ Can only be used three times per battle
    ★ can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.

Then as you release your wind gust, i release a large wind sphere that's transparent at the large wind gust, overpowering it and continuing your way in a much weaker state than it previously was.

As the second i release the wind sphere, i release my wind elemental chakra into the sky after making the necessary handseals, causing a giant spiraling sphere of wind to be released from the sky onto your location from above slightly behind your location.

Damm Hyuugas <.< All the better for me to escape the shark since it takes time to form

As I am capable of sensing the wind ball, I perform a few handseals and as it manages to overwhelm my wind wave and get into short-range, I spew out a large amount of water at it similar to how Darui did it against Sasuke, not the Kakashi version. As the water goes in a circle manner (refer to the image within the spoiler below) around me, I sense your wind chakra yet again slightning behind me, high in the sky. Since your original chakra was still up there in front, I could tell this was a wind technique. I then again perform the same exact handseals and with ease thanks to my water affinity, I cause the water around me, rise up thus forming a box around me, similar to how Kakashi did it, to defend against your Drilling Wind Bullet. As I am within the water walls, I sent my wind chakra high up into the rainclouds, infusing the wind chakra with them. Not a moment too soon, it slowly turns into a stormy environment up there. As the stormy environment is produced, an F5-tornado falls on your head.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Damm Hyuugas <.< All the better for me to escape the shark since it takes time to form

As I am capable of sensing the wind ball, I perform a few handseals and as it manages to overwhelm my wind wave and get into short-range, I spew out a large amount of water at it similar to how Darui did it against Sasuke, not the Kakashi version. As the water goes in a circle manner (refer to the image within the spoiler below) around me, I sense your wind chakra yet again slightning behind me, high in the sky. Since your original chakra was still up there in front, I could tell this was a wind technique. I then again perform the same exact handseals and with ease thanks to my water affinity, I cause the water around me, rise up thus forming a box around me, similar to how Kakashi did it, to defend against your Drilling Wind Bullet. As I am within the water walls, I sent my wind chakra high up into the rainclouds, infusing the wind chakra with them. Not a moment too soon, it slowly turns into a stormy environment up there. As the stormy environment is produced, an F5-tornado falls on your head.

Weird counter the second one i mean, anyways you can sense my chakra, but you can't tell if it's a wind chakra or not, you just feel the "chakra" meaning my normal chakra is released into the sky, now you don't know whether it's a wind technique or not based on your description, if you used the sound of the wind to know that it's a wind technique it's okay, if you used the characteristics of the wind chakra "being very thin and sharp" to know that it's a wind chakra i might've understood although it's a little vague, right now you did neither, which puts your move at risk of being invalid, since you are able to feel the wind coming at you from above i'll go along with it, but you need to state it lol

As i notice the stormy clouds gather above me in the sky, as i faced this kind of characteristics in the stormy clouds 3 times now i know perfectly that your going to make a tornado drop down out of the clouds like you did 3 times already, as i see the tornado descending down as it starts forming i release a large wind spiraling sphere at the tornado overpowering it and continuing to blow the clouds away clearly up the sky.

After i release the wind ball, i summon a large water into the air above you slightly in front of you which takes the shape of a large snake crashing onto your location from above in front of you at an angle.

Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

Using the water that i just summoned after it crashing onto your location i gather a large amount of water, causing the water to rise up forming a large spiraling stream of water that attacks you head on and also from the right and left sides of your location.

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-06-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Weird counter the second one i mean, anyways you can sense my chakra, but you can't tell if it's a wind chakra or not, you just feel the "chakra" meaning my normal chakra is released into the sky, now you don't know whether it's a wind technique or not based on your description, if you used the sound of the wind to know that it's a wind technique it's okay, if you used the characteristics of the wind chakra "being very thin and sharp" to know that it's a wind chakra i might've understood although it's a little vague, right now you did neither, which puts your move at risk of being invalid, since you are able to feel the wind coming at you from above i'll go along with it, but you need to state it lol

As i notice the stormy clouds gather above me in the sky, as i faced this kind of characteristics in the stormy clouds 3 times now i know perfectly that your going to make a tornado drop down out of the clouds like you did 3 times already, as i see the tornado descending down as it starts forming i release a large wind spiraling sphere at the tornado overpowering it and continuing to blow the clouds away clearly up the sky.

After i release the wind ball, i summon a large water into the air above you slightly in front of you which takes the shape of a large snake crashing onto your location from above in front of you at an angle.

Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

Using the water that i just summoned after it crashing onto your location i gather a large amount of water, causing the water to rise up forming a large spiraling stream of water that attacks you head on and also from the right and left sides of your location.

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.

Well actually, since your chakra is at two different locations also that the fact the one behind it is gathering into quite an amount, it would already be enough to assume that its going to attack me, what else could something forming above my head slightly behind me with your chakra be...

But about the Rain Tiger At Will not telling me what type of chakra it is, I completely agree, sorry about that...I rushed & replied to your move too fast >_<...

As the summoned water in the air slightly in front of me starts taking on the shape of a snake, I charge my clenched right fist with wind chakra. The moment the head of the snake reaches a little over arm's length reach, I punch forward, having a 5 inch gap between my fist and its face, hence releasing a wind vortex that makes it lose its shape and get blown back as regular water. As I notice the water on the ground by my left and right were rising, I perform the 'Ram' handseal and generate four madly spinning wind around me that sucks in the water that tries to strike me. As that was finished, I make a single handseal and form a shadow clone. (Don't worry, I don't plan on using him to attack you...He has a special job )

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Well actually, since your chakra is at two different locations also that the fact the one behind it is gathering into quite an amount, it would already be enough to assume that its going to attack me, what else could something forming above my head slightly behind me with your chakra be...

But about the Rain Tiger At Will not telling me what type of chakra it is, I completely agree, sorry about that...I rushed & replied to your move too fast >_<...

As the summoned water in the air slightly in front of me starts taking on the shape of a snake, I charge my clenched right fist with wind chakra. The moment the head of the snake reaches a little over arm's length reach, I punch forward, having a 5 inch gap between my fist and its face, hence releasing a wind vortex that makes it lose its shape and get blown back as regular water. As I notice the water on the ground by my left and right were rising, I perform the 'Ram' handseal and generate four madly spinning wind around me that sucks in the water that tries to strike me. As that was finished, I make a single handseal and form a shadow clone. (Don't worry, I don't plan on using him to attack you...He has a special job )

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    I didn't mean that you wouldn't know if a technique is coming or not, i just meant you wouldn't be able to know it's a wind technique specifically

Wow 2 Yusuke's @_@

As 1 shadow clone form next to you i throw 1 explosive tagged kunai at each of you, both kunais infused with wind chakra increasing their piercing ability and one explosive tagged kunai onto the ground, while this is happening i cause small clouds to form over the area where you and your is at and 2 meters around that area, as the kunai explosive upon being close to you, igniting the flammable oil in a large explosion.

Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

As this happens upon the creation of the black clouds, i track your movement as i throw a kunai that is attached to pouches filled with explosive notes at the ground near you, upon impact it releases a rain of explosive notes, while in conjunction i throw another kunai with an active explosive tag attached to it, as the kunai gets near you, igniting the small notes causing a gigantic explosion to form also the clouds constantly releasing the flammable oil will increase the power of the explosion as it mixes with it.

Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

As i throw the last kunai i multiple it to hundreds of kunais which are also attached to explosive tags since they are as deadly as the original one, bombarding in a fiery of explosions.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't mean that you wouldn't know if a technique is coming or not, i just meant you wouldn't be able to know it's a wind technique specifically

Wow 2 Yusuke's @_@

As 1 shadow clone form next to you i throw 1 explosive tagged kunai at each of you, both kunais infused with wind chakra increasing their piercing ability and one explosive tagged kunai onto the ground, while this is happening i cause small clouds to form over the area where you and your is at and 2 meters around that area, as the kunai explosive upon being close to you, igniting the flammable oil in a large explosion.

Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

As this happens upon the creation of the black clouds, i track your movement as i throw a kunai that is attached to pouches filled with explosive notes at the ground near you, upon impact it releases a rain of explosive notes, while in conjunction i throw another kunai with an active explosive tag attached to it, as the kunai gets near you, igniting the small notes causing a gigantic explosion to form also the clouds constantly releasing the flammable oil will increase the power of the explosion as it mixes with it.

Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

As i throw the last kunai i multiple it to hundreds of kunais which are also attached to explosive tags since they are as deadly as the original one, bombarding in a fiery of explosions.

Sorry for the wait Was getting something confirmed ...

Just as you launch that first kunai, I grab a kunai but without an explosive tag and launch it in an attempt to deflect that kunai, sending it flying away from me instead. Upon releasing that kunai, my shadow clone had already performed a few handseals and transformed into a Giant Fan similar to Temari's and I grab it the moment the black oil was formed around my area since he would have transformed at the same time you are performing Black Clouds. The moment I had grabbed it, I swiftly swung the Giant Fan from my right to the front all the way towards the left. This results in the unleashing of a not-so-big hurricane that sucks in most of the oil and travels to the front. I had caused it so that it travels to the front towards your location although it wouldn't reach you in terms of height. As the hurricane traveled towards you, it also takes in most of the raining explosive notes and finally, the active explosive tag that you had launched which was going to multiply. Since it was already active, it would explode in a matter of seconds, together with the oil, wind, and large amount of explosive tags, the explosion would be large enough to burn those Wind Wings you got there, sending you flying back down to the ground. At the same time the explosion happened and your wind wings getting burnt, I create a large amount of water to materialize high up in the air, above your previous location with the wind wings to fall on you as you fall. (The blazing hurricane probably died off since it was used to burn your wind wings). Due to the large amount of water, it would be difficult to escape through flying or the pushes of small air gust.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Sorry for the wait Was getting something confirmed ...

Just as you launch that first kunai, I grab a kunai but without an explosive tag and launch it in an attempt to deflect that kunai, sending it flying away from me instead. Upon releasing that kunai, my shadow clone had already performed a few handseals and transformed into a Giant Fan similar to Temari's and I grab it the moment the black oil was formed around my area since he would have transformed at the same time you are performing Black Clouds. The moment I had grabbed it, I swiftly swung the Giant Fan from my right to the front all the way towards the left. This results in the unleashing of a not-so-big hurricane that sucks in most of the oil and travels to the front. I had caused it so that it travels to the front towards your location although it wouldn't reach you in terms of height. As the hurricane traveled towards you, it also takes in most of the raining explosive notes and finally, the active explosive tag that you had launched which was going to multiply. Since it was already active, it would explode in a matter of seconds, together with the oil, wind, and large amount of explosive tags, the explosion would be large enough to burn those Wind Wings you got there, sending you flying back down to the ground. At the same time the explosion happened and your wind wings getting burnt, I create a large amount of water to materialize high up in the air, above your previous location with the wind wings to fall on you as you fall. (The blazing hurricane probably died off since it was used to burn your wind wings). Due to the large amount of water, it would be difficult to escape through flying or the pushes of small air gust.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    lol such a classic mistake, i threw 2 kunais 1 at each of you INFUSED with wind chakra, as you throw yours ordinary kunais not infused with anything, my kunai isn't deflected, it cuts through your kunai like knife cuts through butter, they will hit you cutting through your body.

Source:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...ghlight=Nagato

Anywho i'm submitting the test for grading, good luck! O_< anything you wanna ask do it in vms.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-07-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol such a classic mistake, i threw 2 kunais 1 at each of you INFUSED with wind chakra, as you throw yours ordinary kunais not infused with anything, my kunai isn't deflected, it cuts through your kunai like knife cuts through butter, they will hit you cutting through your body.

Source:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...ghlight=Nagato

Anywho i'm submitting the test for grading, good luck! O_< anything you wanna ask do it in vms.
    I have a feeling that's going to cause my fail X_X Thanks for the fight anyways...

(Just a note : I would have gotten the fan before that kunai could have hit me anyways o_o So yeah, it won't hit me >__<)

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-08-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you guys pulled off more moves that I was impressed with than moves that dissapointed me so congratulations you both pass.

-Yusuke- for most of the first page I was dissapointed with your moves, but you pulled it off in the end. Make sure to learn from the mistakes you guys made and have fun with the new rain element.

~Crow~ I updated wind drilling bullet to make it accuratly reflect what was in the manga, so make sure to check it out because its current usage is wrong.