Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

[Sensei test] - Nagato..

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:[/B]
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my jiraiya bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Nagato.. may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: [Sensei test] - Nagato..

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:[/B]
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my jiraiya bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Nagato.. may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Thanks, Ill be using Ryoku for this battle. Lets have fun :zonder:

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Thanks, Ill be using Ryoku for this battle. Lets have fun :zonder:

Well, i'm a bit rusty with the greatest perv of all time, but i'll see what i can do...

As soon as you come into view at mid range i start off by performing one handseal quickly using:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Shaking the ground under you throwing you off balance, sending a shock throw your entire body. As soon as i've done this, i perform a couple more handseals, quickly following up with:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earthen lid onto you as you are thrown off balance catching you by surprise as you wouldn't be looking up as you would be trying to keep your balance. As i drop this on you, where ever you may be, i finish up with:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 2 clones, one either side the real me, as we wait watching you.

Summary:
    The ground shakes throwing you off balance
    Right after a lid drops on your location
    As the lid crushes you i make 2 clones.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Well, i'm a bit rusty with the greatest perv of all time, but i'll see what i can do...

As soon as you come into view at mid range i start off by performing one handseal quickly using:

Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Shaking the ground under you throwing you off balance, sending a shock throw your entire body. As soon as i've done this, i perform a couple more handseals, quickly following up with:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earthen lid onto you as you are thrown off balance catching you by surprise as you wouldn't be looking up as you would be trying to keep your balance. As i drop this on you, where ever you may be, i finish up with:

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 2 clones, one either side the real me, as we wait watching you.

Summary:
    The ground shakes throwing you off balance
    Right after a lid drops on your location
    As the lid crushes you i make 2 clones.

Ryoku: Always up to no good Jiraiya eh? Show me why you have the name of Legendary Sannin.

Upon entering mid range, I stand at a typical fighting stance with one foot forward and one behind. When the earth begins to shake I perform nagashi to emit unfocused electricity into the ground to disrupt the shaking of the earth while a large shadow comes over me. I look up to see a large earth lid coming down to trap me, so I quickly merge with the earth as its about to cover me, giving the appearance that Im inside of the dome when it crashes.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

I stealthy emerge mid range distance behind you and your clones while all three of you are focused on the dome in which you think Im trapped within. So I make handseals at rapid speed summoning water above the three of you quite quickly if youve seen how it works to take you by surprise as none of you are looking above.

Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Last edited by Obíto; 11-21-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Ryoku: Always up to no good Jiraiya eh? Show me why you have the name of Legendary Sannin.

Upon entering mid range, I stand at a typical fighting stance with one foot forward and one behind. When the earth begins to shake I perform nagashi to emit unfocused electricity into the ground to disrupt the shaking of the earth while a large shadow comes over me. I look up to see a large earth lid coming down to trap me, so I quickly merge with the earth as its about to cover me, giving the appearance that Im inside of the dome when it crashes.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

I stealthy emerge mid range distance behind you and your clones while all three of you are focused on the dome in which you think Im trapped within. So I make handseals at rapid speed summoning water above the three of you quite quickly if youve seen how it works to take you by surprise as none of you are looking above.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Jiraiya: It was meant to say legendary perv... but something went wrong >_<

As the lid is about to drop on you i see you sinking into the ground, and so i would have made my clones within a second or two of you going into the ground. As soon as i've made my clones, the first one uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming his hands onto the ground sending lightning through the ground to long range in all directions trying to flush you out or attack you catching you off guard. This should happen before you emerge where you wanted to. At the same time, the real me uses:

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Creating the barrier around me, clapping my hands together, to try and sense where you are. My 3rd and final clone is perfectly still, gathering natural energy, waiting for instructions from the real me if i should sense where you are.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Jiraiya: It was meant to say legendary perv... but something went wrong >_<

As the lid is about to drop on you i see you sinking into the ground, and so i would have made my clones within a second or two of you going into the ground. As soon as i've made my clones, the first one uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming his hands onto the ground sending lightning through the ground to long range in all directions trying to flush you out or attack you catching you off guard. This should happen before you emerge where you wanted to. At the same time, the real me uses:

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Creating the barrier around me, clapping my hands together, to try and sense where you are. My 3rd and final clone is perfectly still, gathering natural energy, waiting for instructions from the real me if i should sense where you are.

While in the ground I can feel the vibrations of something being sent into the ground as well as I can hear something being conducted so I assume lightning was used. So without hesitation, I prematurely emerge from the ground NE from my past location facing you and the incoming lightning current.

I then use Inhaling Maw to absorb the lightning current while keeping my eyes on you and your clones

Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand. Which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can only absorb up to B rank Techniques

Once Ive absorbed the current I continue by performing two necessary handseals forming a 10 meter radius round swamp underneath you all with the depth to sink you to your shoulders while I continue on using lightning fang creating lightning strikes to hit you and your clones at your location.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

While in the ground I can feel the vibrations of something being sent into the ground as well as I can hear something being conducted so I assume lightning was used. So without hesitation, I prematurely emerge from the ground NE from my past location facing you and the incoming lightning current.

I then use Inhaling Maw to absorb the lightning current while keeping my eyes on you and your clones

Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand. Which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can only absorb up to B rank Techniques

Once Ive absorbed the current I continue by performing two necessary handseals forming a 10 meter radius round swamp underneath you all with the depth to sink you to your shoulders while I continue on using lightning fang creating lightning strikes to hit you and your clones at your location.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Jiraiya: I wanna make you sweat

As soon as you come out of the ground, still mid range from me, the real me uses:

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Causing the ground to shoot up either side of you as you are absorbing the lightning, and crushing you between the earth as my first clone uses:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Sending a blade of wind at you as the earth shoots up around you crushing you between the jaws. My other clone continues to gather natural energy.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Jiraiya: I wanna make you sweat

As soon as you come out of the ground, still mid range from me, the real me uses:

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Causing the ground to shoot up either side of you as you are absorbing the lightning, and crushing you between the earth as my first clone uses:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Sending a blade of wind at you as the earth shoots up around you crushing you between the jaws. My other clone continues to gather natural energy.

As Im absorbing the electrical currents the ground begins to rumble and I can see one of you releasing something towards me so I use my left hand performing hurricane fist to push myself not into mid air but backwards at an angle towards my right, dodging the earth jaws and the wind technique that your clone had just released simultaneously. Once Im on my way going backwards at an angle while still in mid range, I perform two handseals creating a 10 meter radius swamp underneath you and your clones that will sink you to your shoulders. Then once im done I create two shadow clones on both sides of me that stay vigilant.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

As Im absorbing the electrical currents the ground begins to rumble and I can see one of you releasing something towards me so I use my left hand performing hurricane fist to push myself not into mid air but backwards at an angle towards my right, dodging the earth jaws and the wind technique that your clone had just released simultaneously. Once Im on my way going backwards at an angle while still in mid range, I perform two handseals creating a 10 meter radius swamp underneath you and your clones that will sink you to your shoulders. Then once im done I create two shadow clones on both sides of me that stay vigilant.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed
    As soon as i see you lasting backwards, my first clone uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant spikes behind you into your back in mid air. As my clone does this the real me uses:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Causing water you form below you as you it the spikes or defend from them, so that as you defend from them the orb of water binds you in place and the real me follows up with:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Sending a shock of lightning through the water that's binding you shocking you in place. My second clone continues to gather natural energy

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As soon as i see you lasting backwards, my first clone uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant spikes behind you into your back in mid air. As my clone does this the real me uses:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Causing water you form below you as you it the spikes or defend from them, so that as you defend from them the orb of water binds you in place and the real me follows up with:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Sending a shock of lightning through the water that's binding you shocking you in place. My second clone continues to gather natural energy

On my way backwards the ground begins to tremble with large shockwaves so I know something is coming from the ground, so in my current condition that Im unable to really control my momentum I blow wind out of my mouth quite quickly, going to my right to avoid the rock pillars that are emerging as well as the simultaneous gushing water as they were both used at the same time at my previous location.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

When Ive changed directions I perform a single handseal creating two clones on the right side of me and upon creation they both combine Wind and Fire Techniques to release a massive fire & wind combo that rushes towards you all. While I start running to the left throwing a barrage of lightning infused kunai & shuriken towards you and your clones vital organs.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

On my way backwards the ground begins to tremble with large shockwaves so I know something is coming from the ground, so in my current condition that Im unable to really control my momentum I blow wind out of my mouth quite quickly, going to my right to avoid the rock pillars that are emerging as well as the simultaneous gushing water as they were both used at the same time at my previous location.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

When Ive changed directions I perform a single handseal creating two clones on the right side of me and upon creation they both combine Wind and Fire Techniques to release a massive fire & wind combo that rushes towards you all. While I start running to the left throwing a barrage of lightning infused kunai & shuriken towards you and your clones vital organs.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Seeing as you go left you would still be within mid range. But as soon as i see you changing direction, i stop with my other techniques and simply make more spikes from your right so you smash into them:

As you deal with this i perform one handseal creating 2 clones in a second using:

As soon as they form, the two clones begin running at you with chakra infused in their legs, moving at great speeds. As they run at you, c1 one, who is on the left immediately uses:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Blasting you in mid air where ever you may be. The clones who are running at you, are 3 meters apart.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Seeing as you go left you would still be within mid range. But as soon as i see you changing direction, i stop with my other techniques and simply make more spikes from your right so you smash into them:

As you deal with this i perform one handseal creating 2 clones in a second using:

As soon as they form, the two clones begin running at you with chakra infused in their legs, moving at great speeds. As they run at you, c1 one, who is on the left immediately uses:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Blasting you in mid air where ever you may be. The clones who are running at you, are 3 meters apart.

As more spikes begin to erupt from the ground I channel my lightning chakra emitting an unfocused form of lightning from my body, cutting through and destroying the rocks.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Right afterwards I continue by countering the lightning bolts headed my way by performing two quick handseals and releasing a large explosive bullet of wind form my mouth.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Right after I release the wind I exhale three dragon shaped fireballs towards you and the other clone headed my way.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

As more spikes begin to erupt from the ground I channel my lightning chakra emitting an unfocused form of lightning from my body, cutting through and destroying the rocks.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Right afterwards I continue by countering the lightning bolts headed my way by performing two quick handseals and releasing a large explosive bullet of wind form my mouth.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Right after I release the wind I exhale three dragon shaped fireballs towards you and the other clone headed my way.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.
    As you launch your wind forward at my clones and the fire, the real me uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lowering the ground for both me and my clones as they move forwards so that your attacks pass right over our heads without effecting us. As i do this, the clone on the left uses:

Creating a really deep 5 meter radius swamp around you as my clone on the right sends his chakra into the clouds ready.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As you launch your wind forward at my clones and the fire, the real me uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lowering the ground for both me and my clones as they move forwards so that your attacks pass right over our heads without effecting us. As i do this, the clone on the left uses:

Creating a really deep 5 meter radius swamp around you as my clone on the right sends his chakra into the clouds ready.

As the ground begins to change its form into a swamp, I use a pillar made out of earth to rise from underneath me in order to push me slightly into the air at a 10 degree angle towards my right, which is about the same time you guys are finishing your decent into the ground. Once Im lifted into the air I clasp my hands together summoning a large amount of water to crash into you guys in the ditch from above the moment the wind and fire have past your head which should take you by surprise. By this time Ive landed to safety, immediately making spikes protrude from every angle in the 2 meter deep trench.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

So at the moment it's like this

<----You

c1 -c2

Me

So as soon as you shoot up into the air, my clone 1 that is closes to you gather his lighting chakra into his hand using:

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Firing hundreds of chidori senbon at you in mid air, all around your location so that changing your direction will be useless. This happens before your water jutsu. At the same time clone 2 uses:

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Pulling out the scroll summoning the dragon that launches forwards at you at great speeds, which would block your view of the chidori senbon that would be fired from behind the dragon. At the same time the real me is gathering natural energy.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

So at the moment it's like this

<----You

c1 -c2

Me

So as soon as you shoot up into the air, my clone 1 that is closes to you gather his lighting chakra into his hand using:

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Firing hundreds of chidori senbon at you in mid air, all around your location so that changing your direction will be useless. This happens before your water jutsu. At the same time clone 2 uses:

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Pulling out the scroll summoning the dragon that launches forwards at you at great speeds, which would block your view of the chidori senbon that would be fired from behind the dragon. At the same time the real me is gathering natural energy.

Well if Im in the air as both of your clones are doing simultaneous moves, I can see them starting to perform their moves gradually at the same time. So as I see both of your clones releasing their techniques I use

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required

Creating a large tornado of water to drown out the small flame shots and the senbon while Im landing. Once ive released it towards you I follow up by causing a tremor to cause you and your clones to lose balance and fall to the ground due to the shockwaves.

Then while you all have lost your balance I continue by bringing my hands together and touching the ground sending an electrical current racing through the ground in all directions towards you and your clones while youve lost your balance.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Test over.

Well done you did well, and showed a good understanding. Good luck with your results. I'm submitting this for marking.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Thanx for this battle Dan, we should finish this one day