Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Sensei test] - Scorps

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:[/B]
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Ichigo bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and scorps may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Re: [Sensei test] - Scorps

Ao Bio but without the custom upgrades on speed obviously ^^

I hope i don't disappoint you, sensei

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's hope you don't, good luck.

As you come into view at mid range, i have my 3 tomoe sharingan active. As soon as i see you i peform 2 handseals using:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Focusing a large amount of chakra into the swamp. I make it very deep so you can't use earth to push yourself out, make the very liquidy, so that you sink faster and i make it 10 meters all around you. As soon as i've made the swamp i use:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Summoning Gamahiro onto you quickly where ever your location may be at the time, incase you try to escape with wind. As you deal with this i make 4 clones using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

One clone stays with me and mid range
    One clone runs at you
    One clone runs around to the left staying mid range
    One clone runs around to the right staying mid range

All the clones run with chakra infused into the legs to increase the speed.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Let's hope you don't, good luck.

As you come into view at mid range, i have my 3 tomoe sharingan active. As soon as i see you i peform 2 handseals using:

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Focusing a large amount of chakra into the swamp. I make it very deep so you can't use earth to push yourself out, make the very liquidy, so that you sink faster and i make it 10 meters all around you. As soon as i've made the swamp i use:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Summoning Gamahiro onto you quickly where ever your location may be at the time, incase you try to escape with wind. As you deal with this i make 4 clones using:

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

One clone stays with me and mid range
    One clone runs at you
    One clone runs around to the left staying mid range
    One clone runs around to the right staying mid range

All the clones run with chakra infused into the legs to increase the speed.
    *As i enter mid range i activate my Byakugan and close my other eye (my Byakugan is covered with the special patch worn by Ao). As this happens i notice that the ground below me is suddenly infused with chakra and is rapidly changing, so i, without delay, shoot a blast of wind from my fist in an angle such that i'm propelled backwards away from the swamp but still more or less in mid range. The blast doesn't make me travel much higher so that it can make me travel backwards enough to get me away from the swamp*

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

*As soon as I'm "airborne" i notice the toad being summoned above me (with my Byakugan) so i quickly blow a stream of wind from my mouth, sending me to my right (your left) just enough to barely miss the toad falling from the sky into the deep swamp while i land in the border of the swamp, to your right and still about mid-range*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

*As i'm about to land i notice you doing clones so immediately i make 2 clones of my own, Righty and Lefty (to my right and left lol) and both of them target your clones with a barrage of 4 wind infused kunais each (targeting the clone that comes towards me, the clone that goes right and the clone that goes left, meaning 2 kunais for each) while i keep my vision on everything going on on the battlefield*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    *As i enter mid range i activate my Byakugan and close my other eye (my Byakugan is covered with the special patch worn by Ao). As this happens i notice that the ground below me is suddenly infused with chakra and is rapidly changing, so i, without delay, shoot a blast of wind from my fist in an angle such that i'm propelled backwards away from the swamp but still more or less in mid range. The blast doesn't make me travel much higher so that it can make me travel backwards enough to get me away from the swamp*

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

*As soon as I'm "airborne" i notice the toad being summoned above me (with my Byakugan) so i quickly blow a stream of wind from my mouth, sending me to my right (your left) just enough to barely miss the toad falling from the sky into the deep swamp while i land in the border of the swamp, to your right and still about mid-range*

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

*As i'm about to land i notice you doing clones so immediately i make 2 clones of my own, Righty and Lefty (to my right and left lol) and both of them target your clones with a barrage of 4 wind infused kunais each (targeting the clone that comes towards me, the clone that goes right and the clone that goes left, meaning 2 kunais for each) while i keep my vision on everything going on on the battlefield*

As Gamahiro is summoned, you would be changing direction in mid air. As you are he would see you, and as you are about to make clones he would draw his sword swinging at you with great speeds cutting you in half. As he does my clones do the following:

Clone 1 stands with me.
    Clone 3 continues to run left staying mid range from you
    Clone 4 continues to run around to the right stayin mid range from you

Clone 2 focussed his chakra into his feet as he runs over the swamp, then leaping onto Gamahiro's back, leaping off Gamahiro's head towards you in mid air using:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Launching the wind at you in mid air. This wouldn't take the clone long to do as he was already running at you and he is running faster with chakra in his feet. All of use are watching you with our 3 tomoe sharingan. Clone 1 next to me uses:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain as you deal with my clone and Gamahiro.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

As Gamahiro is summoned, you would be changing direction in mid air. As you are he would see you, and as you are about to make clones he would draw his sword swinging at you with great speeds cutting you in half. As he does my clones do the following:

Clone 1 stands with me.
    Clone 3 continues to run left staying mid range from you
    Clone 4 continues to run around to the right stayin mid range from you

Clone 2 focussed his chakra into his feet as he runs over the swamp, then leaping onto Gamahiro's back, leaping off Gamahiro's head towards you in mid air using:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Launching the wind at you in mid air. This wouldn't take the clone long to do as he was already running at you and he is running faster with chakra in his feet. All of use are watching you with our 3 tomoe sharingan. Clone 1 next to me uses:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain as you deal with my clone and Gamahiro.
    Sensei...are you trying to kill me? I taught you loved me...

*As i'm changing directions and coming from beneath Gamahiro, i notice he is swinging his long Katana at me. I charge lightning in my hand and produce a long sharp blade that intercepts his arm and cuts it off in a swift, clean motion, as he is swinging it at me. (I don't know with 100% certainty but i think this will make Gamahiro puff back to myobokuzan)*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

*At this point i'm traveling to the floor and your clone that heads towards me will be facing me (or on top of one armed gamahiro, but either way, i assume he will still make the same attack and i can see it clearly with my Byakugan so if i'm wrong, correct me) and see him using the blade of wind so i make the horse hand seal and bathe everything in front of me in a sea of fire that covers both a wide and a tall area in front of me, engulfing and consuming the wind blade, your clone and, if not defended against, everything in its path.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Knowning i'm at a disadvantage in terms of numbers, i take advantage of you being a bit busy dealing with my ubber awesome fire technique and i create 3 clones of myself, Middleish, Lefty and Righty (since i didn't end up making them in the first place); middleish behind me, lefty on my left and righty on my right. I notice that a chakra filled rain starts to fall from the sky covering the battlefield in a dramatic way.*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sensei...are you trying to kill me? I taught you loved me...

*As i'm changing directions and coming from beneath Gamahiro, i notice he is swinging his long Katana at me. I charge lightning in my hand and produce a long sharp blade that intercepts his arm and cuts it off in a swift, clean motion, as he is swinging it at me. (I don't know with 100% certainty but i think this will make Gamahiro puff back to myobokuzan)*

Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

*At this point i'm traveling to the floor and your clone that heads towards me will be facing me (or on top of one armed gamahiro, but either way, i assume he will still make the same attack and i can see it clearly with my Byakugan so if i'm wrong, correct me) and see him using the blade of wind so i make the horse hand seal and bathe everything in front of me in a sea of fire that covers both a wide and a tall area in front of me, engulfing and consuming the wind blade, your clone and, if not defended against, everything in its path.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Knowning i'm at a disadvantage in terms of numbers, i take advantage of you being a bit busy dealing with my ubber awesome fire technique and i create 3 clones of myself, Middleish, Lefty and Righty (since i didn't end up making them in the first place); middleish behind me, lefty on my left and righty on my right. I notice that a chakra filled rain starts to fall from the sky covering the battlefield in a dramatic way.*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed
    A summon doesn't automatically poof away when injured, but it would be cruel of the user to keep them on the field.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

As you swing the chidori up to cut off Gamahiro's arm, the clone that ran left, C3 uses:

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

launching the lighting blast at your location in mid air as you cut off Gamahiro's arm. As you do this the clone 2 would be leaping off his head using his wind, so that his wind would hit you as the lightning does. At the same time, clone 4 is running around behind you staying mid range.

----c4

c3--------you------------

c2
    gama

c1 + me

Gama will poof away as the clone kicks off his head, as i'm a nice sage ^_^.

Situation:
    You have wind and lightning comeing at you.
    Gama is poofing away
    Clone 4 is behind you at mid range
    I'm stood with clone 1 who is now gathering natural energy...

What will you do

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

A summon doesn't automatically poof away when injured, but it would be cruel of the user to keep them on the field.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

As you swing the chidori up to cut off Gamahiro's arm, the clone that ran left, C3 uses:

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

launching the lighting blast at your location in mid air as you cut off Gamahiro's arm. As you do this the clone 2 would be leaping off his head using his wind, so that his wind would hit you as the lightning does. At the same time, clone 4 is running around behind you staying mid range.

----c4

c2
    gama

c1 + me

Gama will poof away as the clone kicks off his head, as i'm a nice sage ^_^.

Situation:
    You have wind and lightning comeing at you.
    Gama is poofing away
    Clone 4 is behind you at mid range
    I'm stood with clone 1 who is now gathering natural energy...

What will you do
    I will run like a man

*As i notice, with my Byakugan that your clone is shooting a massive lightning technique i know that i can't possible block both the attacks heading my way so i instead use my lightning chakra to create a blinding light, blinding all of you, giving me the small window of time to exhale a wind stream to escape from the path of your techniques and get me to the floor were i create 4 clones, Lefty, Righty, Backish and Frontish all around me and facing outwards*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will run like a man

*As i notice, with my Byakugan that your clone is shooting a massive lightning technique i know that i can't possible block both the attacks heading my way so i instead use my lightning chakra to create a blinding light, blinding all of you, giving me the small window of time to exhale a wind stream to escape from the path of your techniques and get me to the floor were i create 4 clones, Lefty, Righty, Backish and Frontish all around me and facing outwards*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As you are blasting to the floor, my clone the used the rain technique would be able to sense you change in direction and as he does, he used:

(Ame Ame Tama) - Raining Rain Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

Causing the rain to fire down like bullets before you make your clones on the ground while my other clones regain their vision. C2 would be landing on the ground about 10m away from the real you.

Ichigo: Tricky little b@stard!!!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

As you are blasting to the floor, my clone the used the rain technique would be able to sense you change in direction and as he does, he used:

(Ame Ame Tama) - Raining Rain Bullets
    Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

Causing the rain to fire down like bullets before you make your clones on the ground while my other clones regain their vision. C2 would be landing on the ground about 10m away from the real you.

Ichigo: Tricky little b@stard!!!!
    Ao: you would know since you are my father...

*While i'm heading to the ground i notice that the rain is different somehow as it becomes denser with chakra and bigger, almost as large bullets as they increase their speed. I know this will hurt me so i maneuver myself in a way that i can point my palm upwards as i shoot from it a large water torrent that i make wide enough to protect me from the barrage of rain bullets*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

*As the water is done i trow a kunai with an explosive tag attached directly at you and i quickly string two more hand seals, creating a swamp beneath you. The swamp is very deep and spreads about 15 meters all around you. The swamp is formed even before i touch the ground.*

*As i'm about to reach the ground i focus my fire chakra and i stomp the ground as it land, creating a corridor that spans underground from me to you ending in the swamp beneath you. I continue my move by quickly exhaling a dense and hot stream of fire that turns the rock in the corridor into lava as it heads to the swamp. Once the fire reaches the swamp it heats it up and the lave combines with the mud to make a boiling pit of burning tar and lava that erupts beneath you as i do a simple hand seal*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Note: The swamp and the exploding crater are done in one swift motion as i land, being completed in a fast pace. The kunai i throw before the swamp would slightly distract you from the swamp beneath you.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ao: you would know since you are my father...

*While i'm heading to the ground i notice that the rain is different somehow as it becomes denser with chakra and bigger, almost as large bullets as they increase their speed. I know this will hurt me so i maneuver myself in a way that i can point my palm upwards as i shoot from it a large water torrent that i make wide enough to protect me from the barrage of rain bullets*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

*As the water is done i trow a kunai with an explosive tag attached directly at you and i quickly string two more hand seals, creating a swamp beneath you. The swamp is very deep and spreads about 15 meters all around you. The swamp is formed even before i touch the ground.*

*As i'm about to reach the ground i focus my fire chakra and i stomp the ground as it land, creating a corridor that spans underground from me to you ending in the swamp beneath you. I continue my move by quickly exhaling a dense and hot stream of fire that turns the rock in the corridor into lava as it heads to the swamp. Once the fire reaches the swamp it heats it up and the lave combines with the mud to make a boiling pit of burning tar and lava that erupts beneath you as i do a simple hand seal*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Note: The swamp and the exploding crater are done in one swift motion as i land, being completed in a fast pace. The kunai i throw before the swamp would slightly distract you from the swamp beneath you.
    As you use your water me and my clones would be regaining out vision and be able to see fine like before, this is the formation:

----c4

c2

c1 + me

Only c2 is close range to you, the rest of us are mid range from you. So as soon as you are using your water jutsu, clone 2 who is close range from you is leaping at you using:

Making the chidori in his hands then shooting it out, extending it into a spear to stab you before you can create the swamp. At the same time, clone 4 who is behind you is using:

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Turning up all the ground from behind you so that the technique reaches you as the chidori spear is being extended to stab you through your chest. Clone 3 is at the ready along with me and clone 1.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

As you use your water me and my clones would be regaining out vision and be able to see fine like before, this is the formation:

----c4

c2

c1 + me

Only c2 is close range to you, the rest of us are mid range from you. So as soon as you are using your water jutsu, clone 2 who is close range from you is leaping at you using:

Making the chidori in his hands then shooting it out, extending it into a spear to stab you before you can create the swamp. At the same time, clone 4 who is behind you is using:

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Turning up all the ground from behind you so that the technique reaches you as the chidori spear is being extended to stab you through your chest. Clone 3 is at the ready along with me and clone 1.
    Since you used these techniques before i use the swamp, this means i'm still in the air and falling down right? Correct me if i'm wrong. I'll go with that assumption

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±± ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

*As i notice your C2 jumping with chakra concentrated in his hand, immediately i change my initial move. Instead of the swamp, a tornado of wind and lightning rages around me, protecting me from your clone but also serving the purpose of blocking your view of me while i descend to the ground(since a large amount of chakra is surrounding me in a tornado it would make it impossible for you to see me)*

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*As this happens i see that the ground behind me is overturning so right before i land i point my palm at your C4 and release a large blast of lightning bolts that destroys everything in its path as it heads towards your clone. Since this happens from behind the Thunder Dragon Tornado's remains, your clone would be a bit surprised by this*

*The moment i land, i create giant pillars of earth that rise all around the battle field beneath each of you: you +C1, c4, c3 and c2. Some pillars rise around me, closer to me, rising both dust and rubble, slightly blocking your view of me the moment they are created*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since you used these techniques before i use the swamp, this means i'm still in the air and falling down right? Correct me if i'm wrong. I'll go with that assumption

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±± ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

*As i notice your C2 jumping with chakra concentrated in his hand, immediately i change my initial move. Instead of the swamp, a tornado of wind and lightning rages around me, protecting me from your clone but also serving the purpose of blocking your view of me while i descend to the ground(since a large amount of chakra is surrounding me in a tornado it would make it impossible for you to see me)*

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*As this happens i see that the ground behind me is overturning so right before i land i point my palm at your C4 and release a large blast of lightning bolts that destroys everything in its path as it heads towards your clone. Since this happens from behind the Thunder Dragon Tornado's remains, your clone would be a bit surprised by this*

*The moment i land, i create giant pillars of earth that rise all around the battle field beneath each of you: you +C1, c4, c3 and c2. Some pillars rise around me, closer to me, rising both dust and rubble, slightly blocking your view of me the moment they are created*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    Very nice, effective use of lightning, i'm impressed
    __________________________________________________ ______________

So my clones falling on you from above, you are attacking my clone 4 and about to land on the ground. As you are falling to the ground, my c4 behind you see's the lightning tornado around you prepares to use wind, so that as you release your lightning, C4 used:

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Sending the blades of wind directly at where you will be when they reach your location, which you wouldn't see through the lightning. As he is doing that from the behind, there is clone falling on you from above that just failed to stab you with a chidori spear. A smirk crosses his face as he refocusses his chidori using:

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Making his chidori into a thunder bolt as he comes crashing down on you screaming with excitement. As he watches clone 3 starts to run at your location, focussing his chakra into his palm.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Very nice, effective use of lightning, i'm impressed
    __________________________________________________ ______________

So my clones falling on you from above, you are attacking my clone 4 and about to land on the ground. As you are falling to the ground, my c4 behind you see's the lightning tornado around you prepares to use wind, so that as you release your lightning, C4 used:

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Sending the blades of wind directly at where you will be when they reach your location, which you wouldn't see through the lightning. As he is doing that from the behind, there is clone falling on you from above that just failed to stab you with a chidori spear. A smirk crosses his face as he refocusses his chidori using:

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Making his chidori into a thunder bolt as he comes crashing down on you screaming with excitement. As he watches clone 3 starts to run at your location, focussing his chakra into his palm.
    You were wease: ?

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±± ±±±

*As i see your c4 clone shooting the wind blades and, as they collide and cancel the thunderstorm technique i sent, i take out a scroll and a huge dragon made out of fire comes out of it (this dragon resembles the water dragon tech), surrounding me like a snake, protecting me from the remnant of the wind blades and, as it spreads in a wider area around me, intercepts your clone that was in the air (I assume the clone doing the thunderclap is your c2 which was in short range, thus he would need to defend from this fire dragon that rages around me before using the thunderclap but still i will proceed as if he could use it the same ^^)*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

*As soon as the dragon is surrounding me and defending me from all sides i face your C2 and, with a single hand seal, exhale a huge blast of wind through my Fire Dragon, combining it into a Large Wind/Fire Blast that engulfs and destroys your C2 (Even if he managed to use the thunderclap, the combined jutsu would be enough to overcome it and still puff your clone)*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*No doubt now that i'm already on the floor for this last move so i, as quickly as is possible, right behind the pressure damage, use my earth chakra to create and opening in the sky from which a giant heavy rock lid falls on top of you and your clone next to you.*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Note: Sensei, my bio has the byakugan. I can see everything around me, even beyond a field of chakra like my jutsu or your jutsu, so your c4 doesn't get me by surprise nor does your c2 ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You were wease: ?

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±± ±±±

*As i see your c4 clone shooting the wind blades and, as they collide and cancel the thunderstorm technique i sent, i take out a scroll and a huge dragon made out of fire comes out of it (this dragon resembles the water dragon tech), surrounding me like a snake, protecting me from the remnant of the wind blades and, as it spreads in a wider area around me, intercepts your clone that was in the air (I assume the clone doing the thunderclap is your c2 which was in short range, thus he would need to defend from this fire dragon that rages around me before using the thunderclap but still i will proceed as if he could use it the same ^^)*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

*As soon as the dragon is surrounding me and defending me from all sides i face your C2 and, with a single hand seal, exhale a huge blast of wind through my Fire Dragon, combining it into a Large Wind/Fire Blast that engulfs and destroys your C2 (Even if he managed to use the thunderclap, the combined jutsu would be enough to overcome it and still puff your clone)*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*No doubt now that i'm already on the floor for this last move so i, as quickly as is possible, right behind the pressure damage, use my earth chakra to create and opening in the sky from which a giant heavy rock lid falls on top of you and your clone next to you.*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Note: Sensei, my bio has the byakugan. I can see everything around me, even beyond a field of chakra like my jutsu or your jutsu, so your c4 doesn't get me by surprise nor does your c2 ^^

----c4

F
    c3--------F you F------------
    F
    c2

c1 + me

F = fire dragon.

So you have just made the fire dragon around you to block the wind, and will stop my clone from using lightning.

As your fire is surrounding you, my clone knows he can't do much and so he claps his hands together, activating all the explosive tags in his pouch causing them to blow up. This would create an explosion that would send a shock wave through you in mind air pushing you away from your location throwing you off balance.

As my clone does this, my clone 4 would be behind you using:

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Summoning the water above you, about 20 feet above you, and as he does, he controls the water using:

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Launching the Giant water shark down onto you at great speeds smashing you into the ground. This would happen before your second jutsu as the explosion from my clone blowing you up would have thrown you off balance.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

----c4

F
    c3--------F you F------------
    F
    c2

c1 + me

F = fire dragon.

So you have just made the fire dragon around you to block the wind, and will stop my clone from using lightning.

As your fire is surrounding you, my clone knows he can't do much and so he claps his hands together, activating all the explosive tags in his pouch causing them to blow up. This would create an explosion that would send a shock wave through you in mind air pushing you away from your location throwing you off balance.

As my clone does this, my clone 4 would be behind you using:

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Summoning the water above you, about 20 feet above you, and as he does, he controls the water using:

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Launching the Giant water shark down onto you at great speeds smashing you into the ground. This would happen before your second jutsu as the explosion from my clone blowing you up would have thrown you off balance.
    Ao: You are as troublesome as everyone says...dam!

*Amongst the fire and as i'm preparing to do the wind, i observe your clone and notice that he clapped his hand and that an explosion starts to originate from his pounch. So, as i see your clone exploding, i make a single hand seal and make my skin gain a steel like quality, protecting me from the explosion. As soon as the explosion ends, i release the technique, making my skin regain the normal qualities as soon as possible*

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

*As this is happening i notice a large amount of water materializing above me so i quickly start molding my chakra into earth and as soon as the shark is formed to come crashing down on me i make a series of 5 quick hand seals, creating an Earth Dragon that spirals around and above, forming a dome shaped protection (much like a snake wraps around her eggs to protect them in the nest). The dragon would take the hit of the water and be left weakened but still present to cover me albeit perhaps only partially.*

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

*As soon as the dragon covers me i make a single hand seal creating 4 pillars that surround you and your clone next to you, releasing a large amount of lightning that shocks you and rips you apart and your clone*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally have seen enough from you and so i will close the test here.

I personally think you did great and would make a fine sensei. You have shown skills in fighting against my 4 clones at the same time and shown general knowledge of the elements and the rp.

I'll get a mod to check this.

Good luck with the results.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Tks for conducting my test. I had tons of fun and i'm greatly grateful Tks! ^^

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Test Passed~

Congratulations!