Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Sensei test] - ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Jiraiya bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 01-19-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei test] - ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

Nico Robin Bio (her 1st battle, could be fun )

*Nico Robin comes in her swimsuit* (her 1st picture in the bio and i guess that just her sex appeal won´t let me pass sensei test without battle right? )

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Swim suits wont teach new members

But i'll give you a special lesson after this test

As soon as you come into view at mid range i use:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earthen lid onto you from above at great speeds. As this drops on you i use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Causing water to rise up from the grass under you binding you in an orb of water, trapping you as the lid is dropping on you. As it rises up i slam my hands on the ground using:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending bolts of lightning all through the ground infront of me shocking everything after the lid has crushed you. If you were still bound in the water you'd be shocked to death. If you are in the ground you would be shocked too.

Summary:
    Lid drops on you
    Water binds you as lid is dropping
    Lightning shoots all through the ground to shock you

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Swim suits wont teach new members

But i'll give you a special lesson after this test

As soon as you come into view at mid range i use:

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Dropping the giant earthen lid onto you from above at great speeds. As this drops on you i use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Causing water to rise up from the grass under you binding you in an orb of water, trapping you as the lid is dropping on you. As it rises up i slam my hands on the ground using:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending bolts of lightning all through the ground infront of me shocking everything after the lid has crushed you. If you were still bound in the water you'd be shocked to death. If you are in the ground you would be shocked too.

Summary:
    Lid drops on you
    Water binds you as lid is dropping
    Lightning shoots all through the ground to shock you
    (talking doesn´t change time of my turn, it´s just to make it look more realistic and sry for taking so long )

Robin: "Aw, come on big guy, show me what you got, and MAYBE we could spend some time after this? what do ya say?"

*as Robin notices huge shadow under and around her, she quickly looks up and when she notices this, she quickly releases Lightning Ball towards it to destroy it and when it hits it, your Dropping Lid will become small shards which won´t do anything to her, than as she gets surrounded by water, she doesn´t panic and quickly punches into the ground in 310° so that she gets lunched into Long Range and while she´s still in the mid-air, she makes the "Horse" hand seal to release Huge Wave of Fire which negates your lightning jutsu and continues heading towards you*

Jutsus Used
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    (talking doesn´t change time of my turn, it´s just to make it look more realistic and sry for taking so long )

Robin: "Aw, come on big guy, show me what you got, and MAYBE we could spend some time after this? what do ya say?"

*as Robin notices huge shadow under and around her, she quickly looks up and when she notices this, she quickly releases Lightning Ball towards it to destroy it and when it hits it, your Dropping Lid will become small shards which won´t do anything to her, than as she gets surrounded by water, she doesn´t panic and quickly punches into the ground in 310° so that she gets lunched into Long Range and while she´s still in the mid-air, she makes the "Horse" hand seal to release Huge Wave of Fire which negates your lightning jutsu and continues heading towards you*

Jutsus Used
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    Jiraiya: I'll show you what i've got... when you are unconscious and can't say no

As soon as you punch at the ground to launch yourself back to long range i use:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant earth spikes into your back from behind you impaling you, which you wouldn't see.

Jiraiya: Gotta love that penetration

As soon as the earth has shot up behind you i create a giant water shark to launch at you followed up my sending lightning through it making it a giant water lighting shark using:

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I will launch this where ever you may be at the time...

Jiraiya: Is your mouth useful like my sharks?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(nice move, i like that Great Shark Missile myself :D)

*as Robin is flying backwards, she hears earth cracking, so she is almost sure that it is Earth Jutsu, so she quickly focuses Lightning Chakra inside her and release non-focused electricity from herself and destroys your huge spikes behind her so that she is able to land safely, than she sees your Lightning Shark Missile heading towards her and quickly makes 1 hand seal to quickly release her own Shark Missile at you and than as she releases it she quickly releases huge Thunder Dragon Tornado which combines with Shark Missile creating pretty huge hybrid of Shark and Dragon from Water and Lightning which destroys your Lightning Shark and keeps heading towards you*

Robin: "I should have taken my normal clothes, now i can´t even throw kunais at him, that so isn´t fair , and btw, my mouth is more useful than your sharks"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 12-19-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: adding talking

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

(nice move, i like that Great Shark Missile myself :D)

*as Robin is flying backwards, she hears earth cracking, so she is almost sure that it is Earth Jutsu, so she quickly focuses Lightning Chakra inside her and release non-focused electricity from herself and destroys your huge spikes behind her so that she is able to land safely, than she sees your Lightning Shark Missile heading towards her and quickly makes 1 hand seal to quickly release her own Shark Missile at you and than as she releases it she quickly releases huge Thunder Dragon Tornado which combines with Shark Missile creating pretty huge hybrid of Shark and Dragon from Water and Lightning which destroys your Lightning Shark and keeps heading towards you*

Robin: "I should have taken my normal clothes, now i can´t even throw kunais at him, that so isn´t fair , and btw, my mouth is more useful than your sharks"

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
    Since Pervy is inactive and doesn't have the time to finish the test i'll be taking over, cheers

栗霰串丸 Kushimaru Kuriarare biography

*Jiraiya leaves the battle as i fill in his place*

Kushimaru: And who might you be?

As the weakend combo of the lightning and shark comes at me after clashing with Pervy's lightning/water shark combination, i tap on my stomach releasing a large spiraling sphere of wind that overpowers the combo that's heading at me and heads at your location.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

While the huge spiraling sphere of wind is heading at you, i cause a large earthen pit to form 5 meters behind you, starting to suck all of the ground within it's vacancy as the earth begins moving towards the pit underneath you causing your balance to be disrupted and fall onto the ground as you get sucked into the pit as well.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Then as the antlion manifests sucking everything within Mid - Long range from me, i clap my hands causing a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere above your location as it descends down on you.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Release: Water Shock wave
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-07-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Since Pervy is inactive and doesn't have the time to finish the test i'll be taking over, cheers

栗霰串丸 Kushimaru Kuriarare biography

*Jiraiya leaves the battle as i fill in his place*

Kushimaru: And who might you be?

As the weakend combo of the lightning and shark comes at me after clashing with Pervy's lightning/water shark combination, i tap on my stomach releasing a large spiraling sphere of wind that overpowers the combo that's heading at me and heads at your location.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Release: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

While the huge spiraling sphere of wind is heading at you, i cause a large earthen pit to form 5 meters behind you, starting to suck all of the ground within it's vacancy as the earth begins moving towards the pit underneath you causing your balance to be disrupted and fall onto the ground as you get sucked into the pit as well.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Then as the antlion manifests sucking everything within Mid - Long range from me, i clap my hands causing a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere above your location as it descends down on you.

Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
    Robin: "Hm? Another boy who wants to get me into bad? I know I am sexy, but I will never go for 2 at once tought guy. "

*as i see you make hand seal(s) for your jutsu, and than i see you release your Drilling Wind Bullet and i quickly make the "Tiger" hand seal which clearly shows you that i will most certainly use Fire Jutsu and i release my Great Dragon Fire which goes throught your Drilling Wind Bullet and even tho that weakened it goes still on you and burns you , than as the ground under me starts sucking me in, i quickly release Hurricane from my fist into the ground in around 320° to send me into the long range and away from your Antlion (and Water Shock Wave if you decide to get burned and use it ), than still in mid-air i quickly make the "Snake" hand seal to quickly create huge Dropping Lid over the place where you are at that moment and i land on the ground most likely in the long-range*

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Robin: "Hm? Another boy who wants to get me into bad? I know I am sexy, but I will never go for 2 at once tought guy. "

*as i see you make hand seal(s) for your jutsu, and than i see you release your Drilling Wind Bullet and i quickly make the "Tiger" hand seal which clearly shows you that i will most certainly use Fire Jutsu and i release my Great Dragon Fire which goes throught your Drilling Wind Bullet and even tho that weakened it goes still on you and burns you , than as the ground under me starts sucking me in, i quickly release Hurricane from my fist into the ground in around 320° to send me into the long range and away from your Antlion (and Water Shock Wave if you decide to get burned and use it ), than still in mid-air i quickly make the "Snake" hand seal to quickly create huge Dropping Lid over the place where you are at that moment and i land on the ground most likely in the long-range*

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Kushimaru: You should've changed your clothes before saying that

I watch you as you spit the fireball that's in the shape of a large Dragon and perform the hurricane fist to blast yourself backwards in a quick succession "after i perform the antlion" instead of performing the water shock wave technique i exhale a large sized water bullet at the fireball putting it out completely and continuing as a very weakened water technique "30 damage points" at your location.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Release: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

As you are heading towards long range, i notice a large shadow onto the ground as i look up seeing a large earthen lid falling over me, with no time to waste i form a large vortex of wind and electricity around myself making a hole into the lid as it's falling onto my location as the dragon extends out of the vortex that's around me cutting through the lid in half and making a line of sight for me to see you as the dragon fades while i jump onto the surface of the earthen lid seeing your location vividly.

Afterwards i release my earth chakra into the earth underneath your location causing the earth to turn into a large swamp that starts sucking you inside it, the swamp is made 20ft in depth.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-11-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Robin: "Hm, you would hardly be called sensei to be beaten by techniques this cheep and predictible, but still, I am very impressed, maybe you might get a reward if you will be a good boy "

*as i land, i quickly make my 2 Floating Rocks rise up from the ground and than i quickly send them towards you through your Water Bullet at you, than as your Swamp starts forming under me, i don´t panic and quickly make simple "Tiger" hand seal to create Earth Flow Rampart 15 meters wide which rises from under me to get me to the safety from your Swamp, as i raise 5 meters higher than the ground is, i make the "Ram" hand seal to quickly spit huge amount of water which is heading towards you as Water Wave and than i form it into a huge orb of water which makes you to drown *

Robin: "I can spit, but I can even swallow if you would like me to "

(Doton: Fudou Iwa no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Rock Technique
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Robin: "Hm, you would hardly be called sensei to be beaten by techniques this cheep and predictible, but still, I am very impressed, maybe you might get a reward if you will be a good boy "

*as i land, i quickly make my 2 Floating Rocks rise up from the ground and than i quickly send them towards you through your Water Bullet at you, than as your Swamp starts forming under me, i don´t panic and quickly make simple "Tiger" hand seal to create Earth Flow Rampart 15 meters wide which rises from under me to get me to the safety from your Swamp, as i raise 5 meters higher than the ground is, i make the "Ram" hand seal to quickly spit huge amount of water which is heading towards you as Water Wave and than i form it into a huge orb of water which makes you to drown *

Robin: "I can spit, but I can even swallow if you would like me to "

(Doton: Fudou Iwa no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Rock Technique
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    As the floating rocks come at me i form a lightning armor around me while i'm running at your location punching through the floating rocks destroying them as the lightning chakra negates the earth's chakra causing the earth to crumble into dust as i get into Mid range from you.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Range: Short
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Right after i punch through the floating rocks, As you are in the process of spewing water out of your mouth, i cause 4 large pillars to emerge out of the ground around you, shocking you with lightning bolts that are released from 4 directions around you as the pillars rise in an "X" pattern around you, the pillars will emit lightning bolts while you are in the process of releasing the water since you have to spew a large amount of water for the water technique and it takes time to fully form.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Afterwards with the usage of two handseals, i release a large spiraling sphere of wind at your direction, if you managed to release the water and turn into an orb it will hit the water sending some of it back at you as the rest crashes onto the ground, and if you don't it will head at your location directly.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-13-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the floating rocks come at me i form a lightning armor around me while i'm running at your location punching through the floating rocks destroying them as the lightning chakra negates the earth's chakra causing the earth to crumble into dust as i get into Mid range from you.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Right after i punch through the floating rocks, As you are in the process of spewing water out of your mouth, i cause 4 large pillars to emerge out of the ground around you, shocking you with lightning bolts that are released from 4 directions around you as the pillars rise in an "X" pattern around you, the pillars will emit lightning bolts while you are in the process of releasing the water since you have to spew a large amount of water for the water technique and it takes time to fully form.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Afterwards with the usage of two handseals, i release a large spiraling sphere of wind at your direction, if you managed to release the water and turn into an orb it will hit the water sending some of it back at you as the rest crashes onto the ground, and if you don't it will head at your location directly.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
    Robin: "You´re pretty good little boy "

(again, talking has no effect on how my turn goes )

*i keep spitting water from my mouth, but than i notice pillars rising around me, so when i do i immediately stop spitting water from my mouth, i quickly release Chidori Nagashi to destroy your 4 Pillars and if they already released lightning from them than my Nagashi blocks them and still destroys your Pillars, i than easily notice you releasing some Wind Jutsu (which is your Vacuum Great Sphere), as you release it i create Oodama Rasengan in my hand and as your sphere gets close to me i put my hand with Oodama Rasengan infront of me to block your wind sphere, than i release my Oodama Rasengan and quickly make necessary hand seals to release 4 Wind Blades at you to cut you into pieces ; than i think for myself*

Robin: "Hope this will finish him off, I don´t know how much longer I can keep up with such a strong opponent and be able to counter his jutsus and attack at the same time"

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Robin: "You´re pretty good little boy "

(again, talking has no effect on how my turn goes )

*i keep spitting water from my mouth, but than i notice pillars rising around me, so when i do i immediately stop spitting water from my mouth, i quickly release Chidori Nagashi to destroy your 4 Pillars and if they already released lightning from them than my Nagashi blocks them and still destroys your Pillars, i than easily notice you releasing some Wind Jutsu (which is your Vacuum Great Sphere), as you release it i create Oodama Rasengan in my hand and as your sphere gets close to me i put my hand with Oodama Rasengan infront of me to block your wind sphere, than i release my Oodama Rasengan and quickly make necessary hand seals to release 4 Wind Blades at you to cut you into pieces ; than i think for myself*

Robin: "Hope this will finish him off, I don´t know how much longer I can keep up with such a strong opponent and be able to counter his jutsus and attack at the same time"

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
    Kushimaru: Good girl, you have my respect O_~

As you release wind blades at my direction, I release 4 fireballs intercepting each blade of wind that you released with a single fireball canceling them all out as i get ready for the next attack.

As the fire is released out of my mouth, i cause a large dragon of earth and stone to emerge out of the ground behind you, heading for your location directly from behind to hit you with blunt force.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

As the dragon rises out of the dragon heading for your location, i inject the earth with my earth chakra causing a huge landslide to form from the earth in front of me going towards you to submerge you within it due to it's large size.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kushimaru: Good girl, you have my respect O_~

As you release wind blades at my direction, I release 4 fireballs intercepting each blade of wind that you released with a single fireball canceling them all out as i get ready for the next attack.

As the fire is released out of my mouth, i cause a large dragon of earth and stone to emerge out of the ground behind you, heading for your location directly from behind to hit you with blunt force.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

As the dragon rises out of the dragon heading for your location, i inject the earth with my earth chakra causing a huge landslide to form from the earth in front of me going towards you to submerge you within it due to it's large size.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.
    (as always talking has no effect on how my turn goes )

Robin: "Thank you, and you have my respect as well. By that you should be very honored as I don't give my respect to just anyone. And MAYBE, just MAYBE you might get 1 more reward if you will be a good boy "

*as i see you release your first Great Dragon Fire on my Wind Blades (i can see it as my Wind Blades are clear so i can easily see them), i immediately create 4 Shadow Clones, Rayleigh right behind me, Garp on my right, Sengoku on Garp's right and Whitebeard on my left, me, Whitebeard, Rayleigh are standing so our backs are touching, Sengoku is looking on my right and Garp is looking your way just as i do. than when you make your Earth Dragon to appear behind us, Rayleigh tells us about it and counters it by creating Flame Rasengan in his hand and he quickly runs towards it and "stabs" your Earth Dragon with it to destroy it, almost instantly after Rayleigh tells us about your Earth Dragon, me and Sengoku easily see you create your Landslide Technique, I tell my other clones and while i do so, Sengoku quickly makes the "Ox → Rabbit → Ram → Dog → Monkey" hand seals that are for Lightning Destruction and puts his hand on the ground to cause powerful bolt through the ground to cut it and not only negates your Landslide, but it continues heading towards you not only through the ground you made to slide , but from around it as well as it is heading to you in the triangle with tip being infront of Sengoku and the rest ending right where you are*

(i hope you understand how i meant it with that last part of my move and for lightning i tried to use orange so it doesn't hurt your eyes so much )

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

(as always talking has no effect on how my turn goes )

Robin: "Thank you, and you have my respect as well. By that you should be very honored as I don't give my respect to just anyone. And MAYBE, just MAYBE you might get 1 more reward if you will be a good boy "

*as i see you release your first Great Dragon Fire on my Wind Blades (i can see it as my Wind Blades are clear so i can easily see them), i immediately create 4 Shadow Clones, Rayleigh right behind me, Garp on my right, Sengoku on Garp's right and Whitebeard on my left, me, Whitebeard, Rayleigh are standing so our backs are touching, Sengoku is looking on my right and Garp is looking your way just as i do. than when you make your Earth Dragon to appear behind us, Rayleigh tells us about it and counters it by creating Flame Rasengan in his hand and he quickly runs towards it and "stabs" your Earth Dragon with it to destroy it, almost instantly after Rayleigh tells us about your Earth Dragon, me and Sengoku easily see you create your Landslide Technique, I tell my other clones and while i do so, Sengoku quickly makes the "Ox → Rabbit → Ram → Dog → Monkey" hand seals that are for Lightning Destruction and puts his hand on the ground to cause powerful bolt through the ground to cut it and not only negates your Landslide, but it continues heading towards you not only through the ground you made to slide , but from around it as well as it is heading to you in the triangle with tip being infront of Sengoku and the rest ending right where you are*

(i hope you understand how i meant it with that last part of my move and for lightning i tried to use orange so it doesn't hurt your eyes so much )

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
    Kushimaru: No thanks i'm good o_o

As the i hear the lightning crackling within the earth that's heading towards me, destroying the earth as it continues to head towards me, an earth pillar pushes me upwards into the air heading towards your location, as i'm close to you i reach Short range from you with ease, though i'm pushed into the air not directly at you, meaning i'll stop moving towards you at the border of short range. evading the lightning blast as i'm keeping a close look onto you and your clones.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As i'm heading towards your directions from the air, due to the momentum i gained by the earth pillar, i clap my hands causing a large volume of water to materialize out of the air around you and your clones in the shape of a dome but not with the complete accurate shape of a dome, however the water filled the gaps between you and your clones, drowning you all.

As the water forms out, i concentrate a huge amount of lightning chakra into my hand into the shape of a ball that i throw at you immediately, causing a huge explosion as it reaches the water, electrifying it all along with the immense pressure that's made out of the explosion.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

phew, this move actually gave me chills as it was incredibly tough to think of counter

*as you launch yourself into the air with your Earth Jutsu, Garp quickly takes Sengoku and throws him straight at you at high speed, as he does so Sengoku quickly creates Rasengan in his left hand and puts it infront of him, so that if/when he hits you, it will hit you straight into your face, but this is only bluff to take your attention to him, cause 2 seconds after Garp throws him, I make the "Rat → Dog → Tiger" hand seals and Whitebeard makes the "Ram" hand seal and releases his Wind Atsugai at the same time as i release my Fire Zukokku to combine them into Fire-Wind Combo which heads at you through Sengoku (never really liked him ) and hits you and makes you burn to death*

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

phew, this move actually gave me chills as it was incredibly tough to think of counter

*as you launch yourself into the air with your Earth Jutsu, Garp quickly takes Sengoku and throws him straight at you at high speed, as he does so Sengoku quickly creates Rasengan in his left hand and puts it infront of him, so that if/when he hits you, it will hit you straight into your face, but this is only bluff to take your attention to him, cause 2 seconds after Garp throws him, I make the "Rat → Dog → Tiger" hand seals and Whitebeard makes the "Ram" hand seal and releases his Wind Atsugai at the same time as i release my Fire Zukokku to combine them into Fire-Wind Combo which heads at you through Sengoku (never really liked him ) and hits you and makes you burn to death*

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    ~Test Complete~

I will submit this test for grading now, good luck

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-19-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Test Complete~

I will submit this test for grading now, good luck
    thank you for conducting it, it was great experience as always and it kind of reminded me our first fight, do you remember? and gl to you at your Minato test, even you will need it against someone like Lili

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Test Passed~

I wont lie, I almost didnt pass you. Good thing the second half of the test was better than the first.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's cause the first half was against me

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    ~Test Passed~

I wont lie, I almost didnt pass you. Good thing the second half of the test was better than the first.
    :overjoy: thx a lot SY :overjoy:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    It's cause the first half was against me
    yeah, right

*rapes you*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not rape if i enjoy it

Anyway, congratulations and sorry i was unable to finish the test.

(stops spamming)