View Poll Results: Who is Tobi?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara clone/copy

    13 18.57%
  • Obito

    7 10.00%
  • Kagami

    8 11.43%
  • Izuna

    16 22.86%
  • Shisui

    2 2.86%
  • The first Uchiha

    7 10.00%
  • Fugaku Uchiha

    3 4.29%
  • Other(name)

    14 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 56
  1. #21
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,493
    Location
    Greece
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Second2none View Post
    true but madara's point to all this so it wont be no more war...so in a crazy way it will help people. and he didnt insantly die...he just faded to black. like i said they could of used zetsu to bold with his body since half of it was crushed. you seen when tobi was fght danzo's two guys, his left arm got damaged and he just took it off like it was nothing.
    His whole body was crashed after Kakashi and Rin escaped.Boulders startd to fall on other parts of his body. I don't think Zetsu could bring back a body that was smashed like an orange.. But Tobi does have some Zetsu parts.
     
         

  2. #22
    Academy Student HashiramavsMadara's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramavsMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    I think it is izuna also but that doesnt explain how he got another sharingan!!!
     
         

  3. #23
    BumbleBeeTuna Lord Imm0rtal bAstard's Avatar
    Status
    Imm0rtal bAstard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    271
    Location
    Okibigakure
    In the void
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramavsMadara View Post
    I think it is izuna also but that doesnt explain how he got another sharingan!!!
    Tobi's got a whole lab with all kinds of sets of eyes... It would be easy for him to pick one. I also think the reason for him to hide one of his eyes was because, like Kakashi, that was drawing his chakra out. Whoever he is, that eye with the space-time nin is really his own eye and this proves he is really an Uchiha. Probably someone we know quite little about (Izuna or Kagami) or we have yet to see. Just like Zetsu said, Tobi is TOBI.
    But the theory I support the most is that he's some kind of Madara clone, not part of his soul, but really an embodiment of his thoughts and mind put in a Zetsu clone.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    1) Madara clone/copy
    It cannot be clone as we seen madara using Susanoo, wood release, rinnegan techniques and Tobi is using Space-Time Ninjutsu and doesnt even have his own rinnegan

    2) Obito
    He was alredy dead and to young to be tobi as tobi was alot bigger when he fought minato

    3) Kagami
    The 2nd hokage could teached him time-space ninjutsu and 2nd hokage knew about hashimiras life so he could get many information from him. I think tobi is Kagami

    4) Izuna
    Madara killed his brother when he took his eyes so he couldnt survivuve and tobi isnt edo tensei

    5) Shisui
    Hes the same as Itachi; he wanted to protect konoha not to destroy it

    6) The 1st Uchiha
    His eyes were looking total different then sharingan or rinnegan

    7) Fugaku Uchiha
    We saw him dead in the uchiha massacre
    Thats a totally biased review. Idk if its Kagami or not, but Kagami was never shown with MS or anything so how did he control Kyuubi/know so much about SO6P...?
     
         

  5. #25
    Academy Student meyakuXnishiaru508's Avatar
    Status
    meyakuXnishiaru508 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Something I pondered for a while was the off chance that tobi was tobimaru, the second hokage. Unfortunately he was sealed by the 3rd in the fight with orochimaru. But tobimaru was skilled in space _tnime ninjutsu. Maybe there was a loop hole and he never died saving his party in the war and he wasn't fully resurrected with oro's edo tensai.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Imm0rtal bAstard View Post
    Tobi's got a whole lab with all kinds of sets of eyes... It would be easy for him to pick one. I also think the reason for him to hide one of his eyes was because, like Kakashi, that was drawing his chakra out. Whoever he is, that eye with the space-time nin is really his own eye and this proves he is really an Uchiha. Probably someone we know quite little about (Izuna or Kagami) or we have yet to see. Just like Zetsu said, Tobi is TOBI.
    But the theory I support the most is that he's some kind of Madara clone, not part of his soul, but really an embodiment of his thoughts and mind put in a Zetsu clone.
    But if he's using extra(borrowed) eyes then he could be Izuna, Obito or Shisui. There's not enough info on this in the manga to know for sure.
     
         

  7. #27
    Academy Student HashiramavsMadara's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramavsMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    But if he's using extra(borrowed) eyes then he could be Izuna, Obito or Shisui. There's not enough info on this in the manga to know for sure.


    TOBI IS NOT OBITO!!!!! THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY!!!! he was still young when " TOBI" attacked konoha the first time and his hair was much longer and itachi went to tobi to ask for help to kill the uchiha clan and then tobis hair was long.....like madara and izuna!!!!:flaw:
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramavsMadara View Post
    TOBI IS NOT OBITO!!!!! THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY!!!! he was still young when " TOBI" attacked konoha the first time and his hair was much longer and itachi went to tobi to ask for help to kill the uchiha clan and then tobis hair was long.....like madara and izuna!!!!:flaw:
    Yeah thanks captain obvious i was just saying that Tobi having borrowed eyes does'nt prove who he is. Learn to read.
     
         

  9. #29
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,883
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    I thought you'd say Obito with your sig lol. But yeah, Izuna might be possible.
    Most of the Obitards switched to Izuna theory.

    Btw, 1st Uchiha is not the correct term for Elder son, since he wasn't Uchiha. Before Uchiha clan came to be, there were alot of other clans and families before them. Uchiha is the final product of Elder son's blood. The peek of evolution I guess. Same goes for Senju.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Most of the Obitards switched to Izuna theory.

    Btw, 1st Uchiha is not the correct term for Elder son, since he wasn't Uchiha. Before Uchiha clan came to be, there were alot of other clans and families before them. Uchiha is the final product of Elder son's blood. The peek of evolution I guess. Same goes for Senju.
    This was just a review thread i made 10 days ago, its not a theory /detailed analysis.
     
         

  11. #31
    Akatsuki Member darth mik3's Avatar
    Status
    darth mik3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    511
    Location
    The Matrix
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Its the ten tails chakra. haha just playing but hey you never know. Nice compilation though
     
         

  12. #32
    Academy Student HashiramavsMadara's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramavsMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Yeah thanks captain obvious i was just saying that Tobi having borrowed eyes does'nt prove who he is. Learn to read.
    O.O i should learn to read thanks
     
         

  13. #33
    Flee on Sight yeahhh's Avatar
    Status
    yeahhh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    991
    Location
    Your girlfriend's house
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    I am hoping this is revealed within the next few chapters...
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,751
    Location
    Malta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    most likely, a zetsu clone with madara's chakra. madara made zetsu with hashirama's dna after surviving hashirama's battle,using creation of all things, and made a zetsu clone with instructions to plant his rinnegan in a potential uzumaki to revive him. upon nagato dying, meaning tobi couldn't revive madara as is (he probably doesn't have enough strength to do so), he decided to help sasuke awaken his rinnegan instead and started the war plans.

    that's my best theory, i'd much rather it be izuna or the sharingan ancestor though
     
         

  15. #35
    Member YwtfoO's Avatar
    Status
    YwtfoO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    281
    Location
    Germany
    Enjoy.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    I guess Kishi made a hint, when he showed us the dead body of Izuna in the past.

    We all have seen his dead body in the coffin so everyone is assuming that he's dead.

    But one thing which bothers me really much, and what I call a hint, is , that Kabuto was not reviving Izuna as an ET.

    This here kinda seems really strange :

    The person, who seemed to be Tobi, was resurrected by Kabuto - Madara Uchiha.

    The person, who seemed to be dead, but was very easy detectable, because everyone was knowing where he was settled down, wasn't revived by Kabuto - Izuna Uchiha.

    I'm 100% sure, that Kabuto was aware of how strong Izuna was and he knew, that Madara and Izuna were equal on par. I also believe, that he was looking for Izuna, instead he found Madara.

    This, without the other facts, outclasses every specticism to me, that there is no way he could be Tobi.

    Either Izuna is Tobi or something else happened after his death, so Kabuto could not find him.

    But to me, it quiet sounds logical, that Izuna could be Tobi, especially, when Kabuto did not revive Izuna, because he couldn't find him.
     
         
    Last edited by YwtfoO; 12-03-2011 at 11:46 AM.

  16. #36
    Member Animeisalive's Avatar
    Status
    Animeisalive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    most likely, a zetsu clone with madara's chakra. madara made zetsu with hashirama's dna after surviving hashirama's battle,using creation of all things, and made a zetsu clone with instructions to plant his rinnegan in a potential uzumaki to revive him. upon nagato dying, meaning tobi couldn't revive madara as is (he probably doesn't have enough strength to do so), he decided to help sasuke awaken his rinnegan instead and started the war plans.

    that's my best theory, i'd much rather it be izuna or the sharingan ancestor though
    lol what if...it really is the ORIGINAL zetsu? xD and like...he copied madara to a certain extinct, throwing everyone off for no particular reason? xD
     
         

  17. #37
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    613
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    I'm going with other, a guy that has no name since he has no parents.
    in short, a person that was created by madara but that is not a copy or clone of him, just a result of experimenting with the first hokage's dna.
    zetsu being the first human experiment, using a loyal shinobi to test on and create the black/white zetsu, with the black one being a remenance of the original zetsu and the white being the result of the experiment.
    madara using the same but perfected technique on himself to improve his body and come closer to that of the SO6P. with this alteration (now having also body) being able to awaken the rinnegan. and using a sort of inzanagi, alowing him to breathe life in this other perfected body that we now call tobi. (it can be rebuilt easely as we have seen) and tobi's body would have been created with madara's technique of combining his own and the firsts dna.
    and then ploting with tobi for his return to the real world after his death and the moon eye plan, perhaps even giving tobi all the information about his history so that he can pose as madara.
    tobi having uchiha and senju dna would alow him to use the sharingan (of wich he has a serious collection that seem to be easely implanted) and later the rinnegan, and having control over the kyubi, not to mention the zetsu like characteristics in his body. thus being completly capable of going through life caling himself Uchiha Madara and use the name to strike fear into people
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Uchiha Leader's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,081
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    tobi is an experiment
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Phoenix Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    120
    Location
    New Mexico
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I'm going with other, a guy that has no name since he has no parents.
    in short, a person that was created by madara but that is not a copy or clone of him, just a result of experimenting with the first hokage's dna.
    zetsu being the first human experiment, using a loyal shinobi to test on and create the black/white zetsu, with the black one being a remenance of the original zetsu and the white being the result of the experiment.
    madara using the same but perfected technique on himself to improve his body and come closer to that of the SO6P. with this alteration (now having also body) being able to awaken the rinnegan. and using a sort of inzanagi, alowing him to breathe life in this other perfected body that we now call tobi. (it can be rebuilt easely as we have seen) and tobi's body would have been created with madara's technique of combining his own and the firsts dna.
    and then ploting with tobi for his return to the real world after his death and the moon eye plan, perhaps even giving tobi all the information about his history so that he can pose as madara.
    tobi having uchiha and senju dna would alow him to use the sharingan (of wich he has a serious collection that seem to be easely implanted) and later the rinnegan, and having control over the kyubi, not to mention the zetsu like characteristics in his body. thus being completly capable of going through life caling himself Uchiha Madara and use the name to strike fear into people

    I don't think that the Zetsu we see is a creation from another original Zetsu. He is the monster that most Akatsuki members were thought up to be. Zetsu's ability is creating clones of himself. He even states that his clone will guide him when splitting apart to lead Taka to the Five Kage Summit.

    The black Zetsu creates white Zetsu clones. We most surely see a Zetsu-like arm come off of Tobi when it was infected with Torune's bugs. Which also feeds to the theory that Zetsu can clone and create body parts that are fuseable with another Shinobi. (possibly feeding the tobi=zetsu clone theory)

    IMO Zetsu didn't come around until Tobi started interfereing with the original Akatsuki that was created by Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan.

    Edo Madara also states that he awakened his Rinnegan shortly before his death. Logically he wouldn't have had enough time to experiment as you state.
     
         

  20. #40
    Troll Cloak's Avatar
    Status
    Cloak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    39
    Location
    Troll Town
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi's identity

    Its Obito.
    Its Obito
    Its Obito...
    Its Obito....

    Everyone who disagrees is a Loser
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •