Fixed.
    Thank you.

Hail Canada:
    :izuna:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi's identity

this poll is bad, all of them are uchiha - have u ever thought that he may be a senju?
    This is by far the most stupidest question on this thread.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't believe that Tobi is an uchiha at all. . . My reasoning for this is the mask that he wears which hid one of his sharingan till his mask was broken by konan. . . since uchihas value their eyes and hold them above all others they don't hide them but display them proudly. . . so to hide one would be unheard of if he was an uchiha. . . so much like others that have acquired a sharingan eye the person covers them up to conserve their energy. . . tobi obviously has high stamina since he had two sharingan but not enough to where the wear on his energy wouldn't be so great that he could always display both eyes much like a true uchiha. . . think of when he met up with kabuto and said that fighting him would use up way too much energy. . . and i don't believe he had senju dna until after getting the rinnegan since now he displays both eyes. . . showing no concern over the drain of the energy that both eyes would put on his non uchiha body. . . just my thoughts on this. . . when its revealed who he is i hope it causes that oooooooooooooooooooh that makes sense type feeling though lol but would also like to see a new character. . . if it must be an uchiha i hope its sasukes dad. . . i know supposed to be dead but how easy is that to fake with a genjutsu as well as having zetsu clones around. . . would also explain why itachi would want sasuke to burn him with amaterasu so he never sees his dads face and be left with an even worse mental breakdown then before. . .

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It could be that uzumaki clan leader. I think uzumaki clan have long life.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    The People's Moderator

At this point I really don't care who it is anymore... It's been going on too long now... I think it might be Madara's brother... I have a feeling based on how things look to be going... that it may be someone who either Naruto or Bee recognise.

But I honestly don't care anymore... Waiting so long now that Kishi could take another year and I'd be content!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Second2none View Post
    I still thinks its obito for a few reason...the wearing of the mask only showing his left eye and never actually seeing him die. He could of been saved easily by someone stronger. Obito would have a perfect reason to be doing all this cause war is what almost killed him and I would assume killed his love rin or whatever her name was. My assumption is since madara said in the manga he lived long and would have been around when obito so called died, he could have saved him some how by adding zetsu to his crushed body and then training to continue his work after he dead. A little proof of this is when madara is talking to kabuto in the manga he ask him if he knows of "our" plan meaning he was purpose to brough back by tobi or by using nagato rinnigan. I'm new to this so this is just my observation watching the show and also reading the manga.
    its kinda scary how accurate this random post was from so long ago lmao.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123