Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Pein

I think i figured out the code..they said the real one isn't there he is controlling them..I think he is controlling them through the Renegan the real pain is formed when all 9 jinchurrukii are captured and put in those 9 eyes that was in that statue

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Re: Pein

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNaruto View Post
    I think i figured out the code..they said the real one isn't there he is controlling them..I think he is controlling them through the Renegan the real pain is formed when all 9 jinchurrukii are captured and put in those 9 eyes that was in that statue
    huh? isn't the real pain nagato? and konan was talking to nagato a while back i believe

Status
    Apr 2008
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

well.. nagato is in the tower..

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post

well.. nagato is in the tower..
    well still he's not in the demon statue thing... at least i don't think he is :confused:

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNaruto View Post
    Agreed
    Someone earlier made a thread about the rinnegan and said its connected to the buddhist cycle of death and rebirth. There are six cycles represented by pain six bodies. I think that nagato is a reincarnation of the sage of six paths but not nearly as powerful. I think he needs the bijuus to completely resurrect the rinnegan true power , the power that can destroy the world.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

I remember somewhere that there was a picture of some monster that had four eyes, each with a diffrent MS or sharingan. I think they are tryin to release that by combining all the bijuu. I wish I could remember the chapter to get the pic though :/

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Nana dude, tat was ta monstaer that sealed away bijuus. That would be weird if there coudbe something morepowerfull than Kyuubi, assumingthat 1 tai can cause tsunamis :D And FOxhas 9 tails and Tsunami in asia illed couplemiionsof peope. ! woooooooo. c'est bien!

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    I remember somewhere that there was a picture of some monster that had four eyes, each with a diffrent MS or sharingan. I think they are tryin to release that by combining all the bijuu. I wish I could remember the chapter to get the pic though :/
    it was the figure that related to the EMS becuase it had four eyes. it was during the sauske itachi fight. i dont really think that it was a real creature though.

and to the subject of this thread: they are obviously puppets. nagato is controlling them. nagato's friends(the guy, cant remember his name) died, nagato went crazy cuz he wanted to protect him. this created mental instability of pain and created the god complex. nagato is real and controlling them and once naruto beats the 6 paths of pain, nagato and naruto will fight