Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 90

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    cambridge
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    My list of the strongest shinobi living at the moment from strongest to weakest.
    (list can change depending the on the twist Kishi gives to the story line.)


    -Madara
    -Naruto
    -Kirabi (8th tailed jinchuriki)
    -Sauske
    -Pain
    -Kisasme
    -Tsunade
    -Might Guy / kakashi

    I hope Might Guy will be the one to defeat Kisame though.

    (Don't know where to put Zetsu )
     
         

  3. #3
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    killer bee is the strongest right now.you are too naive redsand if you think sasuke shall own kisame...hehee
     
         

  4. #4
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    killer bee is the strongest right now.you are too naive redsand if you think sasuke shall own kisame...hehee
    I am sorry i know theirs lot of Kisame fans out there but I never found him Extremly powerful, I think he's strong but not as much as people think, I did like the Kisame's Clone against Might Guy battle though. Sorry jut my opinion.
     
         

  5. #5
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand View Post
    I am sorry i know theirs lot of Kisame fans out there but I never found him Extremly powerful, I think he's strong but not as much as people think, I did like the Kisame's Clone against Might Guy battle though. Sorry jut my opinion.
    kisame has even more chakra then naruto does!!! he can create water from nowhere with unimaginable ammounts! I would say he is one of the most powerfull if not the most poweful!
     
         

  6. #6
    Superduperman
    Guest

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand View Post
    I am sorry i know theirs lot of Kisame fans out there but I never found him Extremly powerful, I think he's strong but not as much as people think, I did like the Kisame's Clone against Might Guy battle though. Sorry jut my opinion.
    ur opinions suck redsand ur all blinded with the sasori character and think his powerfull..for god sakes he got beaten by sakura wat an embarasment......u trully are a noob naruto fan...better off cry like a suki la la that ur favorite character is a pusy
     
         

  • #7
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    Posts
    8,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    the answer is simple...
    me....
     
         

  • #8
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superduperman View Post
    ur opinions suck redsand ur all blinded with the sasori character and think his powerfull..for god sakes he got beaten by sakura wat an embarasment......u trully are a noob naruto fan...better off cry like a suki la la that ur favorite character is a pusy
    what's ur problem?he can have his own opinion^^i like the sasori character too.he was the most powerfull sand shinobi and got his ass kicked only cause of chiyo ba^^she knew everything about him.sakura and chiyo had no chance vs him in seperate.be polite or other way go and smash ur head by a wall
     
         

  • #9
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superduperman View Post
    ur opinions suck redsand ur all blinded with the sasori character and think his powerfull..for god sakes he got beaten by sakura wat an embarasment......u trully are a noob naruto fan...better off cry like a suki la la that ur favorite character is a pusy
    Lmao a real Naruto fan would do research and make sure he/she doesnt post such a comment like yours, ohh and btw Sasori chose to die watch the episode again. I feel sorry for you
     
         

  • #10
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    There are too many facters involved in deciding who is the most powerful shinobi to get a good rankings thing.

    Also not only that, but there is also the "Rock paper scissors effect".

    But for considering physically strong, I would have to say sakura/tsunade, and Naruto

    In terms of chakra, 8-tails, 9-tails and kisime, and don't forget 9-tails host and 8-tails host.
     
         

  • #11
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    as of right now i'd say pein and madara. but who knows, maybe naruto DID surpass the 4th and he is the strongest now.
     
         

  • #12
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Havent seen sage mode for long enough to make a good decision on narutos standing, just because hes wiped out one pain body doesnt mean much, as 6 others are coming to get him now and it will be tougher than what jiraiya did, pain also appears to have a large amount of chakra.

    He has fought individual shinobi, even ones as talented as kakashi, and blown up the entire of konoha, and he still has plenty of chakra left, no panting or anything and appears to have good full control of all the 6 bodies still.

    Pain appears to also have a very large chakra reserve, which should be expected from the rinnegan.

    Kisame is the only regular akatsuki left, as in, the one who wasnt pulling the strings like madara, pain, konan, and zetsu.

    This alone means kisame is powerful.

    Im not going to include the 4 rectum raiders because quite frankly theyre a joke in akatsuki.

    Right now id say (and quite frankly given hes the head of akatsuki and a 8 man team did 0 damage on him despite having the use of many kekkai genkais against him as well)

    1.Madara
    2.Pain/Naruto
    3.Kisame
     
         

  • #13
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Havent seen sage mode for long enough to make a good decision on narutos standing, just because hes wiped out one pain body doesnt mean much, as 6 others are coming to get him now and it will be tougher than what jiraiya did, pain also appears to have a large amount of chakra.

    He has fought individual shinobi, even ones as talented as kakashi, and blown up the entire of konoha, and he still has plenty of chakra left, no panting or anything and appears to have good full control of all the 6 bodies still.

    Pain appears to also have a very large chakra reserve, which should be expected from the rinnegan.

    Kisame is the only regular akatsuki left, as in, the one who wasnt pulling the strings like madara, pain, konan, and zetsu.

    This alone means kisame is powerful.

    Im not going to include the 4 rectum raiders because quite frankly theyre a joke in akatsuki.

    Right now id say (and quite frankly given hes the head of akatsuki and a 8 man team did 0 damage on him despite having the use of many kekkai genkais against him as well)

    1.Madara
    2.Pain/Naruto
    3.Kisame
    Out of that group naruto is the strongest.
    I mean he can lift a giant stone statue, so I'm saying that he has better muscles then Madara who can't lift a pebble .
     
         

  • #14
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    the ranking is so


    1 hanabi
    2 ino
    3 konohamaru
    4 ebisu
    5 karin
    6 the two guys in the fillers that disguised as lee and gai



    2567 naruto


    4785 pain
     
         

  • #15
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Naruto
     
         

  • #16
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    naruto right now.

    he's saving the whole village right now, everybody gonna stand there and watch.
     
         
    Last edited by Shodaime; 01-05-2009 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • #17
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    that litle kids they used to hate, right now is they only hope lol.
     
         

  • #18
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Maddara
    Sasuke/Naruto (Don't really know their full potentials so hard judgment call)
    Pein
     
         

  • #19
    Missing-Nin Levaz's Avatar
    Status
    Levaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    naruto!
     
         

  • #20
    Missing-Nin Levaz's Avatar
    Status
    Levaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    :D
     
         

  • #21
    Banned
    Status
    Bianca is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Noches
    Posts
    20,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?
    madara of course ^.^
     
         

  • #22
    \/\/\/\/\/ ☆○☆ redkakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    redkakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    inactive
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    madara of course ^.^
    a mere shell of his former self?

    no hes not that powerful, maybe he is overrated to say?
     
         

  • #23
    Member narutouchihakiller's Avatar
    Status
    narutouchihakiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by redkakuzu View Post
    a mere shell of his former self?

    no hes not that powerful, maybe he is overrated to say?
    yeah he probably has some weakness,kakuzu was experienced too but that didn't save him from new generation....
     
         

  • #24
    \/\/\/\/\/ ☆○☆ redkakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    redkakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    inactive
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by narutouchihakiller View Post
    yeah he probably has some weakness,kakuzu was experienced too but that didn't save him from new generation....
    meh he would have beaten naruto in 1v1
     
         

  • #25
    Member narutouchihakiller's Avatar
    Status
    narutouchihakiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: who is currently the strongest shinobi living at the moment ?

    Quote Originally Posted by redkakuzu View Post
    meh he would have beaten naruto in 1v1
    i don;t like sasuke at all but he might pull off something like that against madara...
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •