Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Member narutouchihakiller's Avatar
    Status
    narutouchihakiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    technichally earth is weak to lightning not water
    yeah but it is obvious that water conducts electricity...i think you must dislike me somehow always disagreeing,sorry if it's just my imagination
     
         

  2. #27
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Oh and I noticed something wrong with your calculations as well, the chakra is dispersed perfectly evenly, so It's all exactly the same.

    so 1 clone=original/2
    2=original/3

    but the way you have it, 2 clones would divide his chakra by 4, when it would only be dispersed among 3 clones

    o=30%
    1=15%
    2=10%
    3=7.5%
    That's not clear, as we don't know how the chakra's split up in the Naruto universe...

    If it is like you say, that would imply that he made the 3 clones all at once, and that his chakra wasn't affected by it successively but, rather, simultaneously.

    It hasn't been made clear yet if the chakra is affected in that sort of way, or the other one.

    I'm leaning towards his chakra being effect simultaneously, because we see sometimes when Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu that the shadow clones don't always come out all at the same time, but one after the other.


    I.E., if the clones come out all at the same time, you're right. But if they come out 1 after the other, you're wrong.

    And whether you're right or wrong all has to do with the anime/manga.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member ihatesasuke's Avatar
    Status
    ihatesasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    You don't have to put equal chakra, naruto just did that to confuse the byakugan.
     
         

  4. #29
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by narutouchihakiller View Post
    yeah but it is obvious that water conducts electricity...i think you must dislike me somehow always disagreeing,sorry if it's just my imagination
    mo I disagree with everyone :D no but really I just say anything that disagrees with what someone says so that they can understand more and possibly change their opinions (you can do it to me if you want)
     
         

  5. #30
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    dont forger one thing.kisame is a shark.he is a suiton(water) user.it is almost imposible to defeat him in water because he controles it however he wants.and he is able to create an ocean of water with his chakra.so....I cant agree with you!
    well man u see...i showed some points why i don't consider him as hell of a ninja.u say about ocean.gai made water dissapear...it's simply evaporated when he used 7 gates.i think u just like this character too much.
    let me repeat-he said that he can't take on jman.he said itachi had chances vs jman-that's mean that he thought that itachi stronger than he(i think kisame knows his power better than we do).Pain killed jman.with this simple logic i can show u at least 3 shinobies who can kill him.what about hokages(may be not all),madara,i and what can he do to orochimaru shave him to death with his sword or make him drawn???wtf??that's just funny
    god...send neji he will use his soft hand combat and kisame won't be able to use chakra(it's easier to say than to do,it's kind of ur logic with ocean)
    i say yes it'll be tough for someone like Gai to kill kisame but i still see some ways.
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    well 2nd hokage was meant to be on par with the 1st, madara lost to 1st, but madara is an empty shell, and kisame cant beat 2nd hokage blah blah blah.

    Im sorry but akatsuki right now are being dissed into oblivion, these guys are top ranking S-class ninjas, dont take them lightly, Kisame is one of the strongest in akatsuki, his mission was to get the 9 tails with itachi, as well as another tails.

    Sasuke is being way over-rated when it comes to him vs kisame right now.

    Kisame hasnt shown any of his maximum strengths yet, hes been at 30% or less, and hes toyed around with naruto, nobodies seen his trump card, or a selection of them, as akatsuki appear to have more than one

    (deidara has his speciality, self bombing, and literally suicide, thats 3.)
    (sasori has 3rd kazekage and 100 puppets, and him being able to sneak into any puppet with that heart container)
    (Itachi has 3 mangekyous which can all be classed as trump cards really)
    (Hidan and kakuzu were just weird)
    kisames we havent seen
    pein has huge shinra tensei, and im sure others
    madaras we havent seen yet.

    Kisame has to be strong to enter akatsuki
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    Its hard to say though because the lightning clone supposedly took away like A third of kakashi's chakra
    Half^^

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    Its hard to say though because the lightning clone supposedly took away like A third of kakashi's chakra
    Half^^
    And it specifically said "lightning shadow clone" for some reason I recall.
     
         
    Last edited by Neutrino00; 01-06-2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #33
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by almasyan View Post
    well man u see...i showed some points why i don't consider him as hell of a ninja.u say about ocean.gai made water dissapear...it's simply evaporated when he used 7 gates.i think u just like this character too much.
    let me repeat-he said that he can't take on jman.he said itachi had chances vs jman-that's mean that he thought that itachi stronger than he(i think kisame knows his power better than we do).Pain killed jman.with this simple logic i can show u at least 3 shinobies who can kill him.what about hokages(may be not all),madara,i and what can he do to orochimaru shave him to death with his sword or make him drawn???wtf??that's just funny
    god...send neji he will use his soft hand combat and kisame won't be able to use chakra(it's easier to say than to do,it's kind of ur logic with ocean)
    i say yes it'll be tough for someone like Gai to kill kisame but i still see some ways.
    I would also count several shinobies who are able to defeat kisame.I dont think he is the strongest.I simply said he is strong for sasuke.and neji already fought him with his sensei and 2 teammates and were nearly killed by a clone with 15% of his original chakra
     
         

  9. #34
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    Posts
    8,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    Wrong, only shadowclones distribute chakra evenly.
    Kisime was using water clones, therefor no even distribution.
    how do you know this?
     
         

  10. #35
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye Kaguya View Post
    how do you know this?
    that's just how it is : )
     
         

  11. #36
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    I would also count several shinobies who are able to defeat kisame.I dont think he is the strongest.I simply said he is strong for sasuke.and neji already fought him with his sensei and 2 teammates and were nearly killed by a clone with 15% of his original chakra
    that's why i said that it's easier to say that neji can beat him than to do=)cause in theory it looks possible but we saw their fight...:no_ignore:
    Happy new year,and tommorow is Christmas)))so merry christmas also
     
         

  12. #37
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by almasyan View Post
    that's why i said that it's easier to say that neji can beat him than to do=)cause in theory it looks possible but we saw their fight...:no_ignore:
    Happy new year,and tommorow is Christmas)))so merry christmas also
    chears!
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Big Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Big Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    in the zabuzza fight it said that regular clones have about 10% the chakra of the user. so the clones did not have that much chakra.

    and yes kisame is known for having a very large chakra reserve. he is one of the stronger akatski and is a force to be reckoned with.
     
         

  14. #39
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    in the zabuzza fight it said that regular clones have about 10% the chakra of the user. so the clones did not have that much chakra.

    and yes kisame is known for having a very large chakra reserve. he is one of the stronger akatski and is a force to be reckoned with.
    what do you mean by "regular clones"?
     
         

  15. #40
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame wasnt at 30%

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    I dont know if this can help, but I read some where about the folklore from Japan that the sword that Kizame was actually a type of feeder fish, those that eat small creatures from sharks ect. And that specific fish/sword was attached to one of the tailed beasts, and instead of feeding of small animals or left overs of the host fish which is the tailed beast it constantly feeded of the chakra.

    Now I dont know how true this is, but perhaps if you look at it this way, that Kisame doesnt actually have such a high level of chakra, but the chakra might becoming from the sword that he is weilding. Or it can be that his chakra levels are so extreme that the sword insist of being with Kizame, to feed of his chakra and that could be the reason why only he can wield the sword?

    Let me know if you think this is of any relevance?
    yes its true.even a thread was mode about that fish="samahada"but thanks anyways!
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •