Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 96
  1. #26
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    I figured you'd like that aspect. :D

    So what's it like where you are from?
    man just so many hills,mountains, buildings and roads

    thats all im used to , and a few lakes

    im not used to being around water, ive never been to the beach either










    does anyone else have some ammo??
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    man just so many hills,mountains, buildings and roads

    thats all im used to , and a few lakes

    im not used to being around water, ive never been to the beach either




    does anyone else have some ammo??
    Sound's soo different. From over here. I can actually make it around the island in a day. Maybe less depending on road conditions.
     
         

  3. #28
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    watch what you say bro, you have been warned, nothing else to say


    yes

    chicks that surf..amazing sight to see
    I taught you something. I believe what I said as a fact. I don't need to watch what I say, if someone wants to argue it ain't my fault.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member ~Deidara~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Deidara~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    man just so many hills,mountains, buildings and roads

    thats all im used to , and a few lakes

    im not used to being around water, ive never been to the beach either

    does anyone else have some ammo??
    whoah, you've never been to the beach? O.O I'll personally take you
     
         

  5. #30
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    Sound's soo different. From over here. I can actually make it around the island in a day. Maybe less depending on road conditions.
    wow i gotta go there one day , ill visit the whole island!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    I taught you something. I believe what I said as a fact. I don't need to watch what I say, if someone wants to argue it ain't my fault.
    *nothing to say*
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Deidara~ View Post
    whoah, you've never been to the beach? O.O I'll personally take you
    LOL never really thought about going. i may try it out one day, im not a fan of the ocean but i refuse to fear
     
         

  6. #31
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by xXFluckerXx View Post
    . Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant that in mexico, people say jota for the letter J
    Oh, I see. My bad
     
         

  7. #32
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    LOL no one else can teach me something? :shrug:
     
         

  8. #33
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Wolverine's mask didn't originally have those pointy ear things they were a mistake that the artists thought looked cool so they kept them.
     
         

  9. #34
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Wolverine's mask didn't originally have those pointy ear things they were a mistake that the artists thought looked cool so they kept them.
    didnt know that

    thanks bro +rep



    in america musik is spelled with a "c"

    some other places spell it like this = musik
     
         

  10. #35
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    The plastic things at the end of your shoelaces are called aglets.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    A donkey can sink into quicksand but a mule can’t
     
         

  12. #37
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    A donkey can sink into quicksand but a mule can’t
    what?
     
         

  13. #38
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    The plastic things at the end of your shoelaces are called aglets.
    cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    A donkey can sink into quicksand but a mule can’t
    lol i dont get it, but do i? O_o
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    yep, it's exactly what it soundz like, in the grand design of nature, Mulez were apparently at the forefront when it came to not dying in quicksand while donkeys will sink like the rest of us
     
         

  15. #40
    Pokemon Trainer joekyure's Avatar
    Status
    joekyure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Here's something that could be useful.. sitting down could actually help cause cancers in males and females.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    while moving chickens' and some birds' heads move before the body (I'm sure everyone is aware of this)

    however if you close the bird's eye it doesn't happen
     
         

  17. #42
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by joekyure View Post
    Here's something that could be useful.. sitting down could actually help cause cancers in males and females.
    foreal? how does that work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    while moving chickens' and some birds' heads move before the body (I'm sure everyone is aware of this)

    however if you close the bird's eye it doesn't happen
    lol so if you close there eyes, their body wont move?? :shrug:
     
         

  18. #43
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    teach me something, anything, enlighten me.



    im really interested into other countries and there cultures. (an im from north america)




    it could be anything about anything, make sure its something interesting and not full of
    feces


    go
    Lets see.....

    When you ever have an "Out of Body Experience" or experience "astral projection" you're not dead. You're just in your spirit form. From here it's possible to fly without wings, visit the astral plane, and upon various other stuff.

    Read/skim here for more information. -----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
     
         

  19. #44
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Lets see.....

    When you ever have an "Out of Body Experience" or experience "astral projection" you're not dead. You're just in your spirit form. From here it's possible to fly without wings, visit the astral plane, and upon various other stuff.

    Read/skim here for more information. -----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
    so are you speaking of when you die this occurs?? or when your in a near death exp.?

    or could you achieve this by meditation :shrug:
     
         

  20. #45
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    so are you speaking of when you die this occurs?? or when your in a near death exp.?

    or could you achieve this by meditation :shrug:
    Correct. By intense meditation, or so people say. Then again, perhaps you have to go into a trance of some sorts.
     
         

  21. #46
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    5,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Correct. By intense meditation, or so people say. Then again, perhaps you have to go into a trance of some sorts.
    have you tried this? or met anyone that has tried this?
     
         

  22. #47
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    Posts
    4,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: teach me something

    In Singapore, they ban Chewing Gum.
     
         

  23. #48
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Akira Toriyama never drew a female super saiyan because he didn't know how to draw them(he didn't know what they should look like). It was later till they came out with with the dragon ball mmo that he later designed one. Now we know why Pan was never a super saiyan.
     
         

  24. #49
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: teach me something

    According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

    & Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post


    lol so if you close there eyes, their body wont move?? :shrug:
    no they can move
    normally theri heads move before their bodies. so while they are walking it looks like their heads go forward and backward.
    that's something to do with seeing the surroundings
    but if you close their eyes since they can't see anything their heads don't go forward and backward
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •