Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 96
  1. #41
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,697
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    while moving chickens' and some birds' heads move before the body (I'm sure everyone is aware of this)

    however if you close the bird's eye it doesn't happen
     
         

  2. #42
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by joekyure View Post
    Here's something that could be useful.. sitting down could actually help cause cancers in males and females.
    foreal? how does that work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    while moving chickens' and some birds' heads move before the body (I'm sure everyone is aware of this)

    however if you close the bird's eye it doesn't happen
    lol so if you close there eyes, their body wont move?? :shrug:
     
         

  3. #43
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,588
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    teach me something, anything, enlighten me.



    im really interested into other countries and there cultures. (an im from north america)




    it could be anything about anything, make sure its something interesting and not full of
    feces


    go
    Lets see.....

    When you ever have an "Out of Body Experience" or experience "astral projection" you're not dead. You're just in your spirit form. From here it's possible to fly without wings, visit the astral plane, and upon various other stuff.

    Read/skim here for more information. -----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
     
         

  4. #44
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Lets see.....

    When you ever have an "Out of Body Experience" or experience "astral projection" you're not dead. You're just in your spirit form. From here it's possible to fly without wings, visit the astral plane, and upon various other stuff.

    Read/skim here for more information. -----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection
    so are you speaking of when you die this occurs?? or when your in a near death exp.?

    or could you achieve this by meditation :shrug:
     
         

  5. #45
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,588
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    so are you speaking of when you die this occurs?? or when your in a near death exp.?

    or could you achieve this by meditation :shrug:
    Correct. By intense meditation, or so people say. Then again, perhaps you have to go into a trance of some sorts.
     
         

  6. #46
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Correct. By intense meditation, or so people say. Then again, perhaps you have to go into a trance of some sorts.
    have you tried this? or met anyone that has tried this?
     
         

  7. #47
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: teach me something

    In Singapore, they ban Chewing Gum.
     
         

  8. #48
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,980
    Location
    Boston,MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Akira Toriyama never drew a female super saiyan because he didn't know how to draw them(he didn't know what they should look like). It was later till they came out with with the dragon ball mmo that he later designed one. Now we know why Pan was never a super saiyan.
     
         

  9. #49
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: teach me something

    According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

    & Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,697
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post


    lol so if you close there eyes, their body wont move?? :shrug:
    no they can move
    normally theri heads move before their bodies. so while they are walking it looks like their heads go forward and backward.
    that's something to do with seeing the surroundings
    but if you close their eyes since they can't see anything their heads don't go forward and backward
     
         

  11. #51
    I'm Mclovin it!!! 7PointOh's Avatar
    Status
    7PointOh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    Wishing I was in Hawaii
    AINOKEA
     

    Re: teach me something

    The windward side of an Island gets the most rain.
     
         

  12. #52
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Xentinel View Post
    In Singapore, they ban Chewing Gum.
    why they banning chewing gum? whats wrong with chewing gum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Akira Toriyama never drew a female super saiyan because he didn't know how to draw them(he didn't know what they should look like). It was later till they came out with with the dragon ball mmo that he later designed one. Now we know why Pan was never a super saiyan.
    lol wow didnt know this either, maybe if a women turned super sayian it would be kind of wierd, maybe it would be weird for her to gain muscle , they should just increase boob size and make the hair look like a sexy blonde LOL so many possibilities
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

    & Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
    mm i do i hate mondays, so thats understandable lol, but i would never kill myself, lol cats are lazy so i wouldnt doubt it, thanks bro! folks keep feeding me! i appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    no they can move
    normally theri heads move before their bodies. so while they are walking it looks like their heads go forward and backward.
    that's something to do with seeing the surroundings
    but if you close their eyes since they can't see anything their heads don't go forward and backward
    lol wow
    Quote Originally Posted by 7PointOh View Post
    The windward side of an Island gets the most rain.
    good ol mother nature and its wonders

    i call it "GODS art"
     
         

  13. #53
    I'm Mclovin it!!! 7PointOh's Avatar
    Status
    7PointOh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    Wishing I was in Hawaii
    AINOKEA
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    why they banning chewing gum? whats wrong with chewing gum?
    It's always been banned. I went there once and having a pack of gum is the easiest way to pick up local chicks.

    Singapore is just a clean city. People don't like stepping on gum so I guess they banned it. Not sure if that's true, it's what I was told though.
     
         

  14. #54
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by 7PointOh View Post
    It's always been banned. I went there once and having a pack of gum is the easiest way to pick up local chicks.

    Singapore is just a clean city. People don't like stepping on gum so I guess they banned it. Not sure if that's true, it's what I was told though.
    lol thats understandable, and why do the ladies like a man with chewing gum? lmao that doesnt make sense.

    is it because they never get to see it??
     
         

  15. #55
    I'm Mclovin it!!! 7PointOh's Avatar
    Status
    7PointOh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    Wishing I was in Hawaii
    AINOKEA
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    lol thats understandable, and why do the ladies like a man with chewing gum? lmao that doesnt make sense.

    is it because they never get to see it??
    You hit the nail on the head right there. It's just like inviting college girls to a party and enticing them with the knowledge of the presence of alcohol. they almost always come.
     
         

  16. #56
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by 7PointOh View Post
    You hit the nail on the head right there. It's just like inviting college girls to a party and enticing them with the knowledge of the presence of alcohol. they almost always come.
    looks like i need to go there

    i heard singapore has roads with gold on the pavement??
     
         

  17. #57
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,888
    Location
    Warya
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: teach me something

    42 times is maximum you can masturbate
    don't believe me

    http://m24digital.com/en/2011/08/26/...ting-42-times/

     
         

  18. #58
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Theleader View Post
    42 times is maximum you can masturbate
    don't believe me

    http://m24digital.com/en/2011/08/26/...ting-42-times/

    seriously woah!!!!

    how can this happen!! :shrug:

    im speechless bro
     
         

  19. #59
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,888
    Location
    Warya
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha paulsama View Post
    seriously woah!!!!

    how can this happen!! :shrug:

    im speechless bro
    I got now idea but the guy was 16 to wow

    There are crazy ass people in this world

    and who the mofo who counted lol.
     
         

  20. #60
    UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Paulsama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,008
    Location
    on the move
    Bushido Lifestyle
     

    Re: teach me something

    Quote Originally Posted by Theleader View Post
    I got now idea but the guy was 16 to wow

    There are crazy ass people in this world

    and who the mofo who counted lol.
    LOL are you sure this is real??

    this sounds a little far-fetched


    heres something i can teach someone.

    i have dreads and the way i got them to stay the way they are is with the help of bee's wax

    but in jamaica i heard they use mud, im not sure
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •