Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    New character in 2009?

    Kishimoto-sensei said in an interview that there will be a new character introduced sometime soon. I have a theory on this character.

    After Naruto owns Pain, he'll help search through the rubble for survivors. He'll find a little girl who will look at him and ask "Where's my mommy?" Naruto will wrap her up in his jaket-cape thing and say "Don't worry, I'll find her." But when he does, he finds out the girl's parents are both dead. After he tells her about it (with care), he promises to take care of her.

    What do you think of my theory? Do you have any other theories?
     
         

  2. #2
    \/\/\/\/\/ ☆○☆ redkakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    redkakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    364
    Location
    inactive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    one flaw naruto will lose to pein
     
         

  3. #3
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    581
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by redkakuzu View Post
    one flaw naruto will lose to pein
    one flaw you're wrong.
     
         

  4. #4
    Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    SoulReaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Kishimoto-sensei said in an interview that there will be a new character introduced sometime soon. I have a theory on this character.

    After Naruto owns Pain, he'll help search through the rubble for survivors. He'll find a little girl who will look at him and ask "Where's my mommy?" Naruto will wrap her up in his jaket-cape thing and say "Don't worry, I'll find her." But when he does, he finds out the girl's parents are both dead. After he tells her about it (with care), he promises to take care of her.

    What do you think of my theory? Do you have any other theories?
    that would be pretty cool, and it might happen, that girl could have AWESOME ammount of chakra as well o.O
    nice theory

    Quote Originally Posted by redkakuzu View Post
    one flaw naruto will lose to pein
    naruto will own pein :D
     
         
    Last edited by SoulReaper; 01-05-2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,423
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Dead
     



    Re: New character in 2009?

    well aren't their always new naruto characters?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member DarkShadowM99's Avatar
    Status
    DarkShadowM99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Illinois
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganMaster View Post
    well aren't their always new naruto characters?
    dats what I was thinkin

    -D-
     
         

  7. #7
    Member pervysage101's Avatar
    Status
    pervysage101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    232
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    bs..........
     
         

  8. #8
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New character in 2009?

    That would be great :D
     
         

  9. #9
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Kishimoto-sensei said in an interview that there will be a new character introduced sometime soon. I have a theory on this character.

    After Naruto owns Pain, he'll help search through the rubble for survivors. He'll find a little girl who will look at him and ask "Where's my mommy?" Naruto will wrap her up in his jaket-cape thing and say "Don't worry, I'll find her." But when he does, he finds out the girl's parents are both dead. After he tells her about it (with care), he promises to take care of her.

    What do you think of my theory? Do you have any other theories?
    can i please see this interview..i like your story but i doubt it will be like that doesnt seem likely...it would be more interesting if its a new akatsuki member since madara mentions they have lost too many members..?
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    691
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    I think it's to obvious that naruto beats pain and that won;t happen.....my opinion is that pain will capture naruto somehow and than be saved by sasuke...and than those 2 will fight together)..lol..
     
         

  11. #11
    Yours to hold Lara's Avatar
    Status
    Lara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,521
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New character in 2009?

    it would sure be cool :D
     
         

  12. #12
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    here's one

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *Kishi said this preview before 2008 Jump Festa.

    1. Akatsuki Leader's(not confirmed if its Pein / Madara) strength can't be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.

    -> With Jiraiya's death against Pain this seems to be confirmed, and by knowing that even Orochimaru was under Pain's lead
    when he was in Akatsuki

    2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos

    -> I would also like to say this preview is confirmed, and this unexpected member would be Tobi(Uchiha Madara)

    3. One of the Akatsuki's member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

    -> not yet confirmed, I'm expecting it to be Konan or Kisame

    4. Naruto's seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could
    be shocking scene

    -> also not yet confirmed...

    5. Toad dies(he laughs)

    -> confirmed with Jiraiya's death

    6. 3 of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured

    -> almost confirmed. Jiraiya(dead), Sasuke(injured, barely alive), maybe Kakashi or Tsunade for 3rd person

    7. Sasuke's skills cannot be matched against Naruto's new skills.

    -> not yet confirmed, seems to be will be. These "new skills" will be the result of 2 and half year training, that Naruto
    had hid it all along until now.(May include Jiraiya's restriction... but well Naruto will use it anyway)

    8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto's information about family and bloodline will show up

    -> confirmed with first part, Sasuke v. Itachi is over with Sasuke's victory. Quite funny that my prediction matched with Kishi's
    even though its not confirmed yet. I've thought there would be something about "Namikaze" ever since 4th name was revealed

    9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)

    -> interesting... reminds me of Jiraiya's warning... not confirmed yet

    10. 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown

    -> confirmed, by revealing that 4th's blood line with its name "Namikaze Minato"* Also confirmed by showing that 4th is
    Naruto's father
    *I expect there are more secrets about 4th

    11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.

    -> Jiraiya, in my opinion next one will be Kakashi or Tsunade

    12. There is a female member in Akatsuki

    -> confirmed, Konan

    13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha

    -> not yet confirmed


    Followings are the Kishi's words @ 2008 Jump Festa

    1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

    -> confirmed, Uchiha's secret of MS and etc revealed by Itachi, and Itachi is dead.**
    ** I think there will be more secrets about Uchiha besides about MS and Madara

    2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people

    -> not yet confirmed, however I think Pain did kill "6" people including Jiraiya. The other 5 would be Pain's bodies.

    3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
    *** MS : Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and finally Susano'o

    -> confirmed

    4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team.
    Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.

    -> not yet confirmed.

    5. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

    -> not yet confirmed, but the brother/sister of the Hokage will be likely to be Tsunade's???

    6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain.
    He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became
    much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode or w.e u call it". Naruto also learned
    3 of the 4th's jutsus.

    -> not yet confirmed

    7. After all these fights, there will be a great war

    -> not yet confirmed

    8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.

    -> not yet confirmed

    9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha
    by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

    -> also not yet confirmed.

    Sugoi! So i guess the toad stuff wont happen eh? its not confimed yet but i will count on it. But anyway what do you all think of it?
     
         

  13. #13
    Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    SoulReaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    here's one

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *kishi said this preview before 2008 jump festa.

    1. Akatsuki leader's(not confirmed if its pein / madara) strength can't be matched even with 3 sannins of the leaf.

    -> with jiraiya's death against pain this seems to be confirmed, and by knowing that even orochimaru was under pain's lead
    when he was in akatsuki

    2. There is another character in akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos

    -> i would also like to say this preview is confirmed, and this unexpected member would be tobi(uchiha madara)

    3. One of the akatsuki's member becomes friend/ally with naruto

    -> not yet confirmed, i'm expecting it to be konan or kisame

    4. Naruto's seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could
    be shocking scene

    -> also not yet confirmed...

    5. Toad dies(he laughs)

    -> confirmed with jiraiya's death

    6. 3 of naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured

    -> almost confirmed. Jiraiya(dead), sasuke(injured, barely alive), maybe kakashi or tsunade for 3rd person

    7. Sasuke's skills cannot be matched against naruto's new skills.

    -> not yet confirmed, seems to be will be. These "new skills" will be the result of 2 and half year training, that naruto
    had hid it all along until now.(may include jiraiya's restriction... But well naruto will use it anyway)

    8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later naruto's information about family and bloodline will show up

    -> confirmed with first part, sasuke v. Itachi is over with sasuke's victory. Quite funny that my prediction matched with kishi's
    even though its not confirmed yet. I've thought there would be something about "namikaze" ever since 4th name was revealed

    9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)

    -> interesting... Reminds me of jiraiya's warning... Not confirmed yet

    10. 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown

    -> confirmed, by revealing that 4th's blood line with its name "namikaze minato"* also confirmed by showing that 4th is
    naruto's father
    *i expect there are more secrets about 4th

    11. 2 huge characters of konoha will die.

    -> jiraiya, in my opinion next one will be kakashi or tsunade

    12. There is a female member in akatsuki

    -> confirmed, konan

    13. Akatsuki will invade konoha with its mysterious beasts, and shiranui genma will provide great help to konoha

    -> not yet confirmed


    followings are the kishi's words @ 2008 jump festa

    1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

    -> confirmed, uchiha's secret of ms and etc revealed by itachi, and itachi is dead.**
    ** i think there will be more secrets about uchiha besides about ms and madara

    2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people

    -> not yet confirmed, however i think pain did kill "6" people including jiraiya. The other 5 would be pain's bodies.

    3. Sasuke and itachi's fight will cause chaos; uchiha, uchiha madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the ms will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
    *** ms : Tsukuyomi, amaterasu, and finally susano'o

    -> confirmed

    4. Naruto will collide with pain; kakashi's team will collide with tobi. There will be big turnaround on tobi v. Kakashi's team.
    Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from naruto's team.

    -> not yet confirmed.

    5. 3 new members will join the akatsuki. They will be stronger than deidara, hidan, and kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the hokage

    -> not yet confirmed, but the brother/sister of the hokage will be likely to be tsunade's???

    6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against pain.
    He have learned all of the jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became
    much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode or w.e u call it". Naruto also learned
    3 of the 4th's jutsus.

    -> not yet confirmed

    7. After all these fights, there will be a great war

    -> not yet confirmed

    8. There will be death on tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.

    -> not yet confirmed

    9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This jinchuuriki kills one of the akatsuki's members and invades konoha
    by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

    -> also not yet confirmed.

    Sugoi! So i guess the toad stuff wont happen eh? Its not confimed yet but i will count on it. But anyway what do you all think of it?
    awesome!!
     
         

  14. #14
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    here's one

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *Kishi said this preview before 2008 Jump Festa.

    1. Akatsuki Leader's(not confirmed if its Pein / Madara) strength can't be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.

    -> With Jiraiya's death against Pain this seems to be confirmed, and by knowing that even Orochimaru was under Pain's lead
    when he was in Akatsuki

    2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos

    -> I would also like to say this preview is confirmed, and this unexpected member would be Tobi(Uchiha Madara)

    3. One of the Akatsuki's member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

    -> not yet confirmed, I'm expecting it to be Konan or Kisame

    4. Naruto's seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could
    be shocking scene

    -> also not yet confirmed...

    5. Toad dies(he laughs)

    -> confirmed with Jiraiya's death

    6. 3 of Naruto's important people will die or get seriously injured

    -> almost confirmed. Jiraiya(dead), Sasuke(injured, barely alive), maybe Kakashi or Tsunade for 3rd person

    7. Sasuke's skills cannot be matched against Naruto's new skills.

    -> not yet confirmed, seems to be will be. These "new skills" will be the result of 2 and half year training, that Naruto
    had hid it all along until now.(May include Jiraiya's restriction... but well Naruto will use it anyway)

    8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto's information about family and bloodline will show up

    -> confirmed with first part, Sasuke v. Itachi is over with Sasuke's victory. Quite funny that my prediction matched with Kishi's
    even though its not confirmed yet. I've thought there would be something about "Namikaze" ever since 4th name was revealed

    9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)

    -> interesting... reminds me of Jiraiya's warning... not confirmed yet

    10. 4th's secret and bloodline will be shown

    -> confirmed, by revealing that 4th's blood line with its name "Namikaze Minato"* Also confirmed by showing that 4th is
    Naruto's father
    *I expect there are more secrets about 4th

    11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.

    -> Jiraiya, in my opinion next one will be Kakashi or Tsunade

    12. There is a female member in Akatsuki

    -> confirmed, Konan

    13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha

    -> not yet confirmed


    Followings are the Kishi's words @ 2008 Jump Festa

    1. Uchiha's secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

    -> confirmed, Uchiha's secret of MS and etc revealed by Itachi, and Itachi is dead.**
    ** I think there will be more secrets about Uchiha besides about MS and Madara

    2. Akatsuki's leader kills 6 people

    -> not yet confirmed, however I think Pain did kill "6" people including Jiraiya. The other 5 would be Pain's bodies.

    3. Sasuke and Itachi's fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara's secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.
    *** MS : Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and finally Susano'o

    -> confirmed

    4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi's team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi's team.
    Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the "beasts". Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto's team.

    -> not yet confirmed.

    5. 3 new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

    -> not yet confirmed, but the brother/sister of the Hokage will be likely to be Tsunade's???

    6. Naruto's new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain.
    He have learned all of the Jiraiya's jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became
    much stronger. He did not learn the "toad mode or w.e u call it". Naruto also learned
    3 of the 4th's jutsus.

    -> not yet confirmed

    7. After all these fights, there will be a great war

    -> not yet confirmed

    8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.

    -> not yet confirmed

    9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha
    by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

    -> also not yet confirmed.

    Sugoi! So i guess the toad stuff wont happen eh? its not confimed yet but i will count on it. But anyway what do you all think of it?
    what bloodline does naruto's clan have?Oo
     
         

  15. #15
    Gatsndshanks's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsndshanks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18,129
    Location
    Somewhere being stalked by Gobi
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.
     



    Re: New character in 2009?

    i hope its a girl who kakashi falls in love with, and so does her i feel sorry for kakashi, he has no love T_T
     
         

  16. #16
    Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    SoulReaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    I think it's to obvious that naruto beats pain and that won;t happen.....my opinion is that pain will capture naruto somehow and than be saved by sasuke...and than those 2 will fight together)..lol..
    I dont agree in naruto get captured
    but i agree in naruto and sasuke teaming up to beat someone
    madara or kabuto/oro
    I had that theory since Pein appeared in naruto
     
         

  17. #17
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Kishimoto-sensei said in an interview that there will be a new character introduced sometime soon. I have a theory on this character.

    After Naruto owns Pain, he'll help search through the rubble for survivors. He'll find a little girl who will look at him and ask "Where's my mommy?" Naruto will wrap her up in his jaket-cape thing and say "Don't worry, I'll find her." But when he does, he finds out the girl's parents are both dead. After he tells her about it (with care), he promises to take care of her.

    What do you think of my theory? Do you have any other theories?
    i didn't read this interview. can you link it plz sensei?
     
         

  18. #18
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    i didn't read this interview. can you link it plz sensei?
    ight gimme a second.
     
         

  19. #19
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Kishimoto-sensei said in an interview that there will be a new character introduced sometime soon. I have a theory on this character.

    After Naruto owns Pain, he'll help search through the rubble for survivors. He'll find a little girl who will look at him and ask "Where's my mommy?" Naruto will wrap her up in his jaket-cape thing and say "Don't worry, I'll find her." But when he does, he finds out the girl's parents are both dead. After he tells her about it (with care), he promises to take care of her.

    What do you think of my theory? Do you have any other theories?
    i really want to see that lol great job
     
         

  20. #20
    Missing-Nin Levaz's Avatar
    Status
    Levaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,454
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New character in 2009?

    santasmile
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •