No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Naruto surpassed Yondaime?

K everyone must think it cuz i sure do. Naruto hasnt truly surpassed Yondaime until he can do a couple of things...

1.Learn Flying Thunder God Technique
    2.Learn Body Flicker
    3.Unlock control and use the Kyuubi's powers
    4.Perfect the rasen-shuriken...yea if he destroys his arm when he does it i dont count that is "perfected"
    5.become a ninja teacher

He needs to learn yondaimes special techniques or he'll never surpass him...some people say that he surpassed him when he created rasen-shuriken...but yondaime would have done that if the kyuubi hadnt attacked...
    people also say that it took yondaime years to make rasengan and took naruto weeks to learn it...but thats just it...its harder to make something than it is to do it...its harder to right a song than it is to play one...
    Naruto needs to be a ninja teacher... He needs to be able to pass on somethings that hes learned to the next gen so they'll protect the village like teaching rasengan to konohamaru
    he needs to control the kyuubis powers...if yondaime was able to trap the strongest byuu shouldn't naruto be able to control it

what do you think.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto surpassed Yondaime?

well. if you look at naruto so far, all he knows is shadow clones and like a million types of rasengans. plus with sage mode he's VERY fast and strong, and can probably withstand 5 times the damage he could in normal form. so yes, naruto is beast. but remember, 4th was pretty much beyond legendary. he had the title of "FLEE ON SITE". idc who you are, but when you have that title. YOUR BADASS.

naruto is strong, but i think "flee on site" is beyond his reach at this point. but who knows, maybe he'll prove me wrong. hope he does. :D:D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    ???

I hope he learns the Flying Thunder God Technique, but thats pretty much unlikey since no one exist knows the technique.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    K everyone must think it cuz i sure do. Naruto hasnt truly surpassed Yondaime until he can do a couple of things...

1.Learn Flying Thunder God Technique If he CAN
    2.Learn Body Flicker If he CAN
    3.Unlock control and use the Kyuubi's powers NO
    4.Perfect the rasen-shuriken...yea if he destroys his arm when he does it i dont count that is "perfected" NO
    5.become a ninja teacher HOKAGE

He needs to learn yondaimes special techniques or he'll never surpass him...some people say that he surpassed him when he created rasen-shuriken...but yondaime would have done that if the kyuubi hadnt attacked...
    people also say that it took yondaime years to make rasengan and took naruto weeks to learn it...but thats just it...its harder to make something than it is to do it...its harder to right a song than it is to play one...
    Naruto needs to be a ninja teacher... He needs to be able to pass on somethings that hes learned to the next gen so they'll protect the village like teaching rasengan to konohamaru
    he needs to control the kyuubis powers...if yondaime was able to trap the strongest byuu shouldn't naruto be able to control it

what do you think.
    Dont think so , Yondaime had no biju in him

Omniscient Absolution Kiiroi Senko's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've been watching threads for a long time now and I have noticed one thing. People keep running their mouhts about how they want Naruto to master the Nine-Tails. This is truly idiocy, think about it, not even the Fourth Tail form was as strong as Naruto is NOW. It's truly ridiculous, screw the Nine-Tails for the time being and shut up about it. Naruto needs to learn more Jutsu, now how to use a shitty skill set and then go and turn in fox-boy and do nothing intelligable past screeching and occasionally attacking things. Sage mode is an active skill with Naruto being FAR stronger than he ever was, although it would be interesting to see Naruto master Kyuubi, it's something that doesn't matter for shit if he doesn't have any good jutsu!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiroi Senko View Post
    I've been watching threads for a long time now and I have noticed one thing. People keep running their mouhts about how they want Naruto to master the Nine-Tails. This is truly idiocy, think about it, not even the Fourth Tail form was as strong as Naruto is NOW. It's truly ridiculous, screw the Nine-Tails for the time being and shut up about it. Naruto needs to learn more Jutsu, now how to use a shitty skill set and then go and turn in fox-boy and do nothing intelligable past screeching and occasionally attacking things. Sage mode is an active skill with Naruto being FAR stronger than he ever was, although it would be interesting to see Naruto master Kyuubi, it's something that doesn't matter for shit if he doesn't have any good jutsu!
    Right worshippy

As Yamato said , use your own skills/power , dont use 9-tails it hurts others

-----------

Damn ... I want to see 9-tails talk in Naruto again ... atleast some speech...like :

-Hmm...Naruto you got strong ... now I respect you ..bla bla bla

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Minato didn't leave that toad scroll behind for Naruto for no reason. It contains the seal of his Kyuubi. Jiraiya tried to help him control this power, but Naruto wasn't ready for it. Naruto was meant to control the nine-tails, and there are jutsu on that scroll for Naruto to complete as only the 9-tails Jinchurrikii can do.

It's much easier to seal a bijou than control one.

Yamato was only partially correct. Yes Naruto should use his own strength, but he should use it to control the Kyuubi as part of his ability.

That seal is weakening on Naruto's belly and will break eventually. If that happens, the Kyuubi comes out and only Madara can control it maybe. That would be beyond Yamato's ability. Then the world is screwed. Thus, it's only logical that Naruto must control the Kyuubi before the seal breaks.

The most important person who cared that Naruto complete some Kyuubi jinchuurikii jutsu was Minato, so to those who think it's a waste of hist time, tell that to him.

He doesn't need to learn Minato's body flicker jutsu. If Naruto defeats Pein, and there's a ninja war, there will be a flee on sight order for Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

Um, Naruto in 4th tail Form Isnt even able to be hurt. When Orochimaru stabbed him with the sword of Kusinagi. uit didnt even pierce hhim. So .I believe he does need to master it.

Vongola The Eleventh! SoulReaper's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Used to live in Spain now live in England
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He might have actually surpassed him but... come on, ppl say naruto is better coz he learnt RASENGAN in 3 days and the 4th CREATED it in 3 years but dats teh point THE 4TH CREATED NARUTO LEARNED its much more easier to lean than to create.

Minato might have done Fuuton rasengan if he had more time, but I must accept naruto Acomplished it and thatīs and awesome job.

Still I think naruto surpassed the 4th BUT just bare in mind, we dont know the full potential of the 4th ;D

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

he has not surpass the 4th............ YET