Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: No manga this week >:(

Jeez... it's my reason to continue in life.....

Oh well I guess I should be thankful that they are dragging this out so my life can continue :D:D

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Oh well.. 431 better look a hell of a lot better than 430 did, anybody notice how it was like... unfinished?
    very sloppy

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

...now this is the worst news i've had yet i was looking forward for it this week since it didn't come out last week so that makes it two weeks and i have to say one thing about that . . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Narutoftw the reason they dont allow swears here is because younger people visit here and the parents wouldnt be happy.

However one of the mods who gave me an infraction didnt realise that his/her picture of sasuke/sakura naked would enrage parents a lot more than a swear, and theres more skimpy pictures here which 10-13 year olds are seeing, so i doubt there swearing infraction will get anywhere if you threaten to take legal action against the pictures on this site when this sites audience contains children and naked pictures are in a few peoples sigs etc.

In fact they can in reality get into a LOT of trouble for it, and child protection agencies online could shut this place down in an instant for them pictures, so yeah, i do find most of the infractions mods give are pretty pathetic, just threaten to sue, especially the point above as it holds water, a lot of water, almost as much as kisame has some may say LOL.

Il probably get infracted or deleted for this, where i will certainly take action for the point above if i am, done it before on anime forums and it held water so im sure it will with this one lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I've heard that in february willbe 6 chapters not 4.If it's true it will be awesome

Page 2 of 2 « First 12