View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
474. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 3.80%
  • 2

    38 8.02%
  • 3

    99 20.89%
  • 4

    146 30.80%
  • 5

    173 36.50%
Page 13 of 16 « First ... 3910111213141516 Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 315
  1. #241
    Member UniversalPain's Avatar
    Status
    UniversalPain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    173
    Location
    Charlotte n.c
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    [QUOTE=Vhoopee;4849158]That was completely unexpected.

    To the person saying that these are still the six paths,

    YOU ARE WRONG!! The six paths can only perform one type of jutsu; summoning, absorb, etc. These Jinjuriki can perform their own jutsus. They just have a shared field of vision thanks to the chakra rods. Next time pay attention.

    Now Tobi being the controller of this group of Edo's and not Kabuto may pull them back a bit, seeing what Naruto just did, so that he can change the strategy. but they are using their own stu just in a well organized way.[/QUOTE

    I think you are wrong about the chakra recievers being the reason they share the field of vision. they have the same field of vision because of the rinnegan and they all have chakra rods because thats how tobi is controlling them. its like 5 hand held radios being linked together on one channel.
     
         

  2. #242
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    815
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    ... are u forgetting tht Naruto is able to keep up with Raikage at will' and then' hes able to move like the yellow flash(faster than Raikage) when his determination is at its maximum. I dont expect him to use thunder god speed untill Tobi gets involved. But he is capable of moving at high speeds now at will, so i dont see any reason for him not to be utilising it. I love the series and its writter/creator but thats jus bad writting imo.
    sasuke was able to counter raikages speed with his sharingan (not raikage's top speed but his the speed that naruto was using to keep up with raikage's movement before raikage used his top speed against naruto). You can use speed but if you can react to the speed then the one using the speed is useless. It takes lesser time to dodge/react to a high speed since reactions doesn't take a lot of distance to avoid. Someone can come to you from 200 yards at top speed but with a simple bending of a neck you can dodge a punch but only if your reaction time is as fast or faster than the one using high speed. This hosts have both sharingans and rinnegan. A shared field vision and a sharingan that allows to see high speed moves as if they were normal speed movement increases their reaction time. It's like when naruto awakened his nine tail demon fox cloak power against sasuke and sasuke wasn't able to react or keep up with the speed of naruto until sasuke awaken his three tomoe sharingan. It was then that high speed seemed normal speed to sasuke and he was able to save more chakra by dodging high speed attacks.

    Yondaime Minato didn't need determination to use his high speed and that's because he was confident of utilizing his speed. Naruto has only used this yondaime-like speed twice and you can not expect him to be able to use it all the time like yondaime minato. Naruto still needs to learn Time/Space jutsu (FGT). The reason why yondaime minato appeared to his enemy with the knife already around their necks or appeared with the kunai already stabbing the enemy before they knew it, it's because he uses time/space jutsu and adds his speed to it (FGT). Time/Space combined with speed is the reason why FGT is so deadly.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/9
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/10

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    If naruto wants to get this level which he is not yet, he has to learn FGT and combine it with his speed.

    Tsunade is saving FGT for naruto so naruto doesn't know how to use FGT yet.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/9
     
         
    Last edited by yondaimeminato; 12-03-2011 at 02:12 PM.

  3. #243
    Academy Student
    Status
    Bashuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Hmmmmmmmmm
     
         

  4. #244
    Member vlive6's Avatar
    Status
    vlive6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    sasuke was able to counter raikages speed with his sharingan (not raikage's top speed but his the speed that naruto was using to keep up with raikage's movement before raikage used his top speed against naruto). You can use speed but if you can react to the speed then the one using the speed is useless. It takes lesser time to dodge/react to a high speed since reactions doesn't take a lot of distance to avoid. Someone can come to you from 200 yards at top speed but with a simple bending of a neck you can dodge a punch but only if your reaction time is as fast or faster than the one using high speed. This hosts have both sharingans and rinnegan. A shared field vision and a sharingan that allows to see high speed moves as if they were normal speed movement increases their reaction time. It's like when naruto awakened his nine tail demon fox cloak power against sasuke and sasuke wasn't able to react or keep up with the speed of naruto until sasuke awaken his three tomoe sharingan. It was then that high speed seemed normal speed to sasuke and he was able to save more chakra by dodging high speed attacks.

    Yondaime Minato didn't need determination to use his high speed and that's because he was confident of utilizing his speed. Naruto has only used this yondaime-like speed twice and you can not expect him to be able to use it all the time like yondaime minato. Naruto still needs to learn Time/Space jutsu (FGT). The reason why yondaime minato appeared to his enemy with the knife already around their necks or appeared with the kunai already stabbing the enemy before they knew it, it's because he uses time/space jutsu and adds his speed to it (FGT). Time/Space combined with speed is the reason why FGT is so deadly.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/9
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/10

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    If naruto wants to get this level which he is not yet, he has to learn FGT and combine it with his speed.

    Tsunade is saving FGT for naruto so naruto doesn't know how to use FGT yet.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/9
    Finally !!! I totally agree. This is also why I made the theory that.. at this time there is no way Naruto is gonna be able to beat Tobi.
    Minato was only just a little bit faster than Tobi w/ FTG tech.
    As we have ssen so far Naruto is not yet able to use all of the 9tails fox's chakra at will.
    Right now he is fighting the jinchuriki . Utilizing the fox's chakra.
    Something or someone is gonna have to intervene.
    I do believe that once Naruto is able to use FTG he will surpass his father use of it because he wont to the Kunai to utilize FTGT he will be able to sense where he wants to go.
     
         

  5. #245
    Academy Student Typhlonage's Avatar
    Status
    Typhlonage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    I feel that in ch. 566 naruto and bee will take out the jinchurikiis and get them sealed
     
         

  6. #246
    Member Phoenix Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    120
    Location
    New Mexico
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBYTeS View Post
    There's a few questions I have after this though.
    1. How did Tobi place the Bijuu back into their hosts, if they were sealed inside the Gedo Mazo?
    2. Exactly how are they different (like The Hachibi states they are just from sensing them)? Do they also have a giant sharingan and rinnengan?
    3. If the Gedo Mazo had the Bijuu removed, wouldn't that slow down the Moons Eye Plan?
    I hope at least one can be answered soon.
    It is probably a necessary risk. Without obtaining the last two bijuu, Tobi is unable to move forward with his plan. His thought process imo, is "I need all my most powerful weapons to take on the two most powerful bijuu."

    It is not going to be close to easy to be able to battle the Hachibi and Kyuubi enough to to weaken and rip them out of their Jinjuuriki.

    My theory is that if/when Naruto rips off the masks Tobi won't be able to use his Edo Jins as that is his method of sending chakra to them. (As Nagato had receivers wedged into his back to control Pein)
     
         

  7. #247
    Member Phoenix Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    120
    Location
    New Mexico
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    haircut... sakura had long hair and cut her hair and tobi had thirteen years to let his hair grow/cut. When tobi attacked the village with the nine tail demon fox his hair was short but he had thirteen years to cut his hair and grow them back up before he could meet Itachi.
    Thank you for stating the obvious answer to "Why was his (Madara/Tobi hair longer/shorter?"

    To anyone who wants to rule out who is who based on the look of their hair:flaw::flaw::flaw:!!!
     
         

  8. #248
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    790
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    wow.. lol... Kish answered the "Who is Tobi?" question long ago.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12

    I dont see any reason for him to be lying to someone hes about to kill. Tobi is Madara. That entire chapter revealed alot but tht page gave the actual answer.
    Kishi jus needs to explain it a bit more.

    As i said in a previous post, how come the fox dosent react the same to Tobi's presence as he does to edo tensei Madara's? and how can Madara be revived if hes not dead? Kishi's got some splaining to do.
    I see ur point but tobi is not madara
    1. Madara himself mentioned of a second accomplice
    2. In order to be summoned u have to be dead.
    3. Tobi's knowledge of the truth of what went on at the valley, the uchiha tablet etc.
    4. Both ninjas have different character traits, edo madara more arrogant and tobi more calculative.
    5.Now in chap 501 pg 8 kyubi recognized who was summoming it but he said YOU not madara unlike other reffrences who's to say it was izuna, itachi did say the purpose of getting the mangekyou sharingan is to control the fox and both man had it and madara did even get to control the fox till he got the EMS
    NOW saying all these I am going to contradict myself. Tobi did say in the past that NAGATO betrayed him by dying that his renningan powers was ment for him and now edo madara thought that was revived by nagato but this is the kicker some had to transfer madara eye to nagato to developed.
    My ans is still IZUNA since we now know that his eyes was given voluntary and the real reason that madara challenged hashirama was to obtain his powers and there two people involved. zetsu would be the other option but was maid out first hokage's DNA so he is out.
     
         

  9. #249
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    sasuke was able to counter raikages speed with his sharingan (not raikage's top speed but his the speed that naruto was using to keep up with raikage's movement before raikage used his top speed against naruto). You can use speed but if you can react to the speed then the one using the speed is useless. It takes lesser time to dodge/react to a high speed since reactions doesn't take a lot of distance to avoid. Someone can come to you from 200 yards at top speed but with a simple bending of a neck you can dodge a punch but only if your reaction time is as fast or faster than the one using high speed. This hosts have both sharingans and rinnegan. A shared field vision and a sharingan that allows to see high speed moves as if they were normal speed movement increases their reaction time. It's like when naruto awakened his nine tail demon fox cloak power against sasuke and sasuke wasn't able to react or keep up with the speed of naruto until sasuke awaken his three tomoe sharingan. It was then that high speed seemed normal speed to sasuke and he was able to save more chakra by dodging high speed attacks.

    Yondaime Minato didn't need determination to use his high speed and that's because he was confident of utilizing his speed. Naruto has only used this yondaime-like speed twice and you can not expect him to be able to use it all the time like yondaime minato. Naruto still needs to learn Time/Space jutsu (FGT). The reason why yondaime minato appeared to his enemy with the knife already around their necks or appeared with the kunai already stabbing the enemy before they knew it, it's because he uses time/space jutsu and adds his speed to it (FGT). Time/Space combined with speed is the reason why FGT is so deadly.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/9
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/10

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    If naruto wants to get this level which he is not yet, he has to learn FGT and combine it with his speed.

    Tsunade is saving FGT for naruto so naruto doesn't know how to use FGT yet.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/562/9
    Ok. Decent logic.

    I first want to point out tht ur comparing the eyes of Sasuke, a genius among Uchiha who has the potential to surpass Itachi and has similar chakra to tht of Madara; to average(0r atleast lesser) uchiha sharingan that have been implanted in non-Uchiha. But that is irrelivant, i wont argue based on tht. Haha.

    What u say about FTGT is true.

    I believe the HIM Tsunade mentioned was a typo. I believe she was actualy saying they would use the FTGT to get the Mizukage to the Edo Madara battlefield so there is someone there to counter fire techniques. To get the full picture u have to read from page 7 of that chapter.

    Now for an actual response to what we are discussing. All im saying is that Naruto isnt utilising his speed in any way. Raikage can dodge just about anything with his regular Lightning Armor speed, yet this guy(Naruto) who is just as fast and has an added sensor ability, keeps taking damage left and right. Wether it be not properly dodging attacks or taking a boot to the face. Naruto has only went on the offense twice so far. First with rasengan, and unless Bee is as fast as the Raikage when hes in his armor, it means Naruto was not using his speed during tht attack. Then instead of trying to use his speed in anyway, he went and took a direct hit to land a hit. A hit he could have blocked with chakra arms instead of his actual arms. Basicaly i dont like the fight so far cuz the the creator isnt letting the character utilize the abilities hes developed.

    Random:
    lol. Its been a while since I re-read the Tobi vs. Minato fight. Tobi was like "Are u trying to pull the 9tails free from my control", Minato:"No, I already did". Always cracks me up how hard he gets owned right there. Seeing Minato fight saddens me cuz i kno tht unless there is another timeskip or major training, Naruto will never get close to Minato's lvl b4 the series ends. Thts based on wat ive seen thus far from Naruto in a fight he knows is to save the world. Minato goes in full power going for the kill.
     
         

  10. #250
    Math Shinobi Ahava Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Ahava Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    350
    I've never seen a poem lovely
    as a tree.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    It's been a while since I read the Tobi / Konan fight. At the end, when he takes the rinnegan from Nagato, he says that he was the third of the six paths (and that Hashirama and Madara were the first two). Is it possible that Tobi wants to use Naruto and Sasuke as the fourth and fifth paths, making himself the sixth? Just a question. Please don't flame me.
     
         

  11. #251
    Member bibspark's Avatar
    Status
    bibspark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    238
    Location
    South Africa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    14 pages is not enough. I'm going to start reading naruto again next year, having to wait a week for a chapter sucks
     
         

  12. #252
    Member vlive6's Avatar
    Status
    vlive6 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Ok. Decent logic.

    I first want to point out tht ur comparing the eyes of Sasuke, a genius among Uchiha who has the potential to surpass Itachi and has similar chakra to tht of Madara; to average(0r atleast lesser) uchiha sharingan that have been implanted in non-Uchiha. But that is irrelivant, i wont argue based on tht. Haha.

    What u say about FTGT is true.

    I believe the HIM Tsunade mentioned was a typo. I believe she was actualy saying they would use the FTGT to get the Mizukage to the Edo Madara battlefield so there is someone there to counter fire techniques. To get the full picture u have to read from page 7 of that chapter.

    Now for an actual response to what we are discussing. All im saying is that Naruto isnt utilising his speed in any way. Raikage can dodge just about anything with his regular Lightning Armor speed, yet this guy(Naruto) who is just as fast and has an added sensor ability, keeps taking damage left and right. Wether it be not properly dodging attacks or taking a boot to the face. Naruto has only went on the offense twice so far. First with rasengan, and unless Bee is as fast as the Raikage when hes in his armor, it means Naruto was not using his speed during tht attack. Then instead of trying to use his speed in anyway, he went and took a direct hit to land a hit. A hit he could have blocked with chakra arms instead of his actual arms. Basicaly i dont like the fight so far cuz the the creator isnt letting the character utilize the abilities hes developed.

    Random:
    lol. Its been a while since I re-read the Tobi vs. Minato fight. Tobi was like "Are u trying to pull the 9tails free from my control", Minato:"No, I already did". Always cracks me up how hard he gets owned right there. Seeing Minato fight saddens me cuz i kno tht unless there is another timeskip or major training, Naruto will never get close to Minato's lvl b4 the series ends. Thts based on wat ive seen thus far from Naruto in a fight he knows is to save the world. Minato goes in full power going for the kill.
    I really like your theories as well.

    Just one thing though. The sharringan in the jinchuriki are not implanted, niether is the rinnegan. They are the eyes of the caster or the one who is controlling them.
    Therefore we do not know how powerful the sharringan is. Being that it belongs to Tobi I would not be to worried to bet that they are on par or better than Sauske's at the time when he fought Raikage.
    So it wouldnt be too much of a stretch to think that those jinchuriki with Tobi's sharringan could dodge Naruto.
     
         

  13. #253
    Dshon21 Dshon21's Avatar
    Status
    Dshon21 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    55
    Location
    Thomasville Ga.
    Mischief
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    The latest issue was intresting although I am curious on how they are handling the real Madara dispute.:shrug:
     
         

  14. #254
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    I see ur point but tobi is not madara
    1. Madara himself mentioned of a second accomplice
    2. In order to be summoned u have to be dead.
    3. Tobi's knowledge of the truth of what went on at the valley, the uchiha tablet etc.
    4. Both ninjas have different character traits, edo madara more arrogant and tobi more calculative.
    5.Now in chap 501 pg 8 kyubi recognized who was summoming it but he said YOU not madara unlike other reffrences who's to say it was izuna, itachi did say the purpose of getting the mangekyou sharingan is to control the fox and both man had it and madara did even get to control the fox till he got the EMS
    NOW saying all these I am going to contradict myself. Tobi did say in the past that NAGATO betrayed him by dying that his renningan powers was ment for him and now edo madara thought that was revived by nagato but this is the kicker some had to transfer madara eye to nagato to developed.
    My ans is still IZUNA since we now know that his eyes was given voluntary and the real reason that madara challenged hashirama was to obtain his powers and there two people involved. zetsu would be the other option but was maid out first hokage's DNA so he is out.
    Ok. I think i get wat ur saying for the most part evn tho it wasnt easy to grasp cuz of how u typed it.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/561/4

    Based on what the kages were saying, ive come to 2 conclusions:

    1.Tobi was simply lying, using the "ideal" of Madara to help acheive the objectives of the plan he and Madara created. And at the same time he could have been carrying out Madara's plan acting in his place till his return so took on his name to keep the name relevant in the world.

    or.

    2.As i said, some way, some how, they are both Madara and Kishi got some splanin to do. Cuz i dont get how Tobi refered to himself as Madara, speaking of Madara's actions as his own evn when hes about to kill Konan. Btw I find it interestin that he discarded the name when Naruto asked him about his true identity evn tho he was so adamant about being Madara all through the series.

    Edo Madara mentioned Nagato. That automaticaly means Madara was alive atleast up until Nagato was discovered to be a candidate to use the rinnegan. Thinkin about it.. where would the rinnegan had come from if not from Madara who had gained the rinnegan through combining his and Hashirama's power? It is posible that Madara died wen his eyes were taken to be given to Nagato as part of his grand plan of the "Future".

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    I really like your theories as well.

    Just one thing though. The sharringan in the jinchuriki are not implanted, niether is the rinnegan. They are the eyes of the caster or the one who is controlling them.
    Therefore we do not know how powerful the sharringan is. Being that it belongs to Tobi I would not be to worried to bet that they are on par or better than Sauske's at the time when he fought Raikage.
    So it wouldnt be too much of a stretch to think that those jinchuriki with Tobi's sharringan could dodge Naruto.
    The rinnegan i kno is being projected from Tobi. But normaly the Sharingan is only projected when it is being used to control someone. I doubt u can get the abilities of the Sharingan without having the physical eye itself(an informed assumption). So i think the rinnegan is being projected while Bee and 8tails are right when they say the sharingans are implanted. And lol, Naruto hasnt been using his speed so there is nothing for them to use the sharingan to dodge anyway.smh lol.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/565/9
     
         
    Last edited by kydo; 12-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.

  15. #255
    coo kid hadebayo's Avatar
    Status
    hadebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    124
    Location
    lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    boring chapter
     
         

  16. #256
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    815
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    Finally !!! I totally agree. This is also why I made the theory that.. at this time there is no way Naruto is gonna be able to beat Tobi.
    Minato was only just a little bit faster than Tobi w/ FTG tech.
    As we have ssen so far Naruto is not yet able to use all of the 9tails fox's chakra at will.
    Right now he is fighting the jinchuriki . Utilizing the fox's chakra.
    Something or someone is gonna have to intervene.
    I do believe that once Naruto is able to use FTG he will surpass his father use of it because he wont to the Kunai to utilize FTGT he will be able to sense where he wants to go.
    If I had to make a guess I would say that someone will be Uchiha Itachi. He is already heading for Kabuto which kabuto has no idea. Since all those six jinchurikis are from the impure world resurrection, Itachi can cancel that jutsu by killing kabuto and all those six jinchurikis bodies will turn to the dead bodies that they were before.

    Plus, at this moment Tobi is just toying with naruto and has no intention of hurting naruto to extreme extent. Tobi is testing naruto's capabilities. Sasuke has already told Tobi that he will be the one to fight naruto and Tobi is dying to see sasuke fight naruto.
     
         

  17. #257
    Member marley1995's Avatar
    Status
    marley1995 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    39
    "I am no one"
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    i agree i wanna see itachi vs kabuto
     
         

  18. #258
    Member Neloangelo13's Avatar
    Status
    Neloangelo13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Crearts View Post
    Hi people,
    About Tobi being an Uchiha or not... I think you got an answer for that here:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/364/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/364/17
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/3
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/385/16

    For me that clearly shows he is an Uchiha..
    I still ask myself.. could a clone of an Uchiha be considered to be an Uchiha.. my guess is no.. but I don't know for sure..
    You just throw some pictures there. Let me explain what i think is happening at those pics. The part where Tobi said the Sharingan's true powers, my powers, Uchiha Madara's powers is a key phrase imho. When someone is talking at the third person there are two occassions. One he is talking about someone else and two he is a psycho that has pretty high self esteem and is referring to himself. Madara is the exact opposite of a phycho. He knew exactly what he was doing, he wasnt driven by insanity or anything similar. The other pics that Itachi says to Sasuke that there is another Sharingan user and pinpoints him as Uchiha Madara have some flaws or Kishi intentionally did this to fool us thinking Tobi IS actually Uchiha Madara. When Itachi killed his clan he talked to Sasuke about another person with the Mangekyou Sharingan. That further fooled us believing that Tobi is for sure Uchiha Madara. There are two explanations about this. A) Itachi met the real Madara before he died (although this doesnt fit the time that the actual Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan) and B) Tobi is really and Uchiha and show Itachi his MS. Either those two OR Kishimoto changed in the meantime and switched Tobi's identity to another person and as a result we are trying to collect pieces that doesnt fit together. Last but not least i think that Tobi is a non-Uchiha, a Zetsu-type clone.Zetsu can copy a person down to his chakra, so that may explain why Itachi thought that Tobi is Uchiha Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crearts View Post
    By the way.. the guy next to Madara in this page looks quite much very similar to Tobi:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/6

    This could make a lot of sense....
    Yeap this is Uchiha Izuna his little brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by lilkid View Post
    thats his brother
    he took his eye and killed him
    He didnt kill him. Izuna died at the battlefield with honor while fighting blindly.
    According to Tobi. Izuna willingly gave his eyes to Madara in order to help him guide his clan further.
    According to Itachi. Madara ripped out Izuna's eyes to regain his sight and continue his plans. (although this is unlikely in my opinion cause imagine a blind guy and another one with the MS sharingan. how the heck can u lose ur eyes to a blind man and while u possess such power? Only if he caught him off guard.)
     
         

  19. #259
    Member Neloangelo13's Avatar
    Status
    Neloangelo13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vlive6 View Post
    Yea you are right... I forgot about that.

    Although this is another thing that leads me to believe that Tobi is really Uchia.
    How many non Uchia's have we seen with sharringan in both eyes?
    Yes I kno that Obito's other eye was crushed..
    But it still doesnt change the fact..
    You are right we havent seen any non Uchiha with more than one eye. And maybe u are right cause except for Kakashi who got the only Sharingan that he could get from Obito there is Ao as well that got the Byakugan. Why didnt he implanted the other as well. Well maybe in order to not give away the secret that his village has the Byakugan but still makes us think that maybe its impossible to handle two implanted eyes. Here is the tricky part though that support my theory. Zetsu can copy the person. Remember when he entered Sakura's tent at the war? He had the Byakugan as Neji didnt he? I dont see a reason to not copy an Uchiha and as a result have in both eyes the dojutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Sage View Post
    It is probably a necessary risk. Without obtaining the last two bijuu, Tobi is unable to move forward with his plan. His thought process imo, is "I need all my most powerful weapons to take on the two most powerful bijuu."

    It is not going to be close to easy to be able to battle the Hachibi and Kyuubi enough to to weaken and rip them out of their Jinjuuriki.

    My theory is that if/when Naruto rips off the masks Tobi won't be able to use his Edo Jins as that is his method of sending chakra to them. (As Nagato had receivers wedged into his back to control Pein)
    This ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Sage View Post
    Thank you for stating the obvious answer to "Why was his (Madara/Tobi hair longer/shorter?"

    To anyone who wants to rule out who is who based on the look of their hair:flaw::flaw::flaw:!!!
    I really like this guy over here
     
         

  20. #260
    Senior Member JyiSMILEseven's Avatar
    Status
    JyiSMILEseven is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,738
    Location
    Currently trapped in the world of the living.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 565 Discussion and 566 Predictions

    Killer Bee can be dirty-minded sometimes

    Want to see more fights. >.>
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •