Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    I accidentally stumbled on this information today mind you. This is what I know.

    Definition: Twin Flames or Twin Rays are the ultimate form of soul mates. This IS the person whom is your true significant other self like that of a different gender.

    Here are a couple of key signals to alert you that you have possibly found your Twin Flame. Mind you, I only took out the ones that caught my eye.

    - When you look into each other's eyes, it is as if time, space, and substance have stood still.

    - There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.

    - There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.

    - Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.

    - When you look into the other's eyes, you see yourself.

    - Chances are you've met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.

    - There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.


    Also, God is involved in this concept. Just FYI.

    Oh and here is a quote from a wise philosopher on the subject.

    "And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight even for a moment." Plato

    -------------------------------------
    My thoughts: Well this is good and all. Very deep and stuff. However, there is just ONE twin flame. That's...not good at all. There are billions upon billions of people on this Earth. How in the crap am I suppose to find "that person?" So...although this concept is very very intriguing, I'll pass. A person's life expectancy is just too short to go and search this world to and fro for there Twin Flame. Nevertheless, years down the road, when I settle down, I will treat my soul mate as if they are my Twin Flame. X3

    Okay NB denizens, is there anything that you would like to add?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nikes's Avatar
    Status
    Nikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    @BigFigJ
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Wow, forget soul mate i need me a flame twin!
     
         

  3. #3
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    17,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    That its all fake, and we only experience love so we actually have some "reason" to mate, which eventually leads to the continuation of our species..
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Legendary YellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    Legendary YellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chi town
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereticPassage View Post
    That its all fake, and we only experience love so we actually have some "reason" to mate, which eventually leads to the continuation of our species..
    Dark
     
         

  5. #5
    Member WinterMute's Avatar
    Status
    WinterMute is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    I think I am going to puke.

    I know some people go for this stuff and believe in eternal love; but, for me.....I hate technicolor. There is no such things as a happy ending. We all die cold, alone, and afraid.

    For those who can believe...power to you.
     
         

  6. #6
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    17,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary YellowFlash View Post
    Dark
    lol.
     
         

  7. #7
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikesOnMyFeet View Post
    Wow, forget soul mate i need me a flame twin!
    Yeah...heh...about that. Finding your Twin Flame is the equivalent of searching for a shiny Pokemon to the power of 88.

    Good luck though! ^^
     
         

  8. #8
    •Extreme Anime lover• ~Alpha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Alpha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    I don't believe in that or the soul mate sorta thing there's just to many people out there but that's just me
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    junior229 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    i have my twin flame and her name is mary jane
     
         

  10. #10
    Evil Boy Genius
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    17,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Making my way downtown~
     



    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Sounds cool, but so does anything with the worlds flame or fire.


    Anyways, cool stuff, but I really don't care much for it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Rena1904's Avatar
    Status
    Rena1904 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I am a SasuSaku (combo!)
    fan. Now let the hatred begin.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Very interesting. Though, I don't think there is such a thing. Maybe because it didn't happen to me and I doubt it will ever happen, but who knows...
     
         

  12. #12
    Original Akatsuki Member Dragonfly X's Avatar
    Status
    Dragonfly X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    I doubt anything like these exist. I have a problem with anything that is almost supernatural in theory and is too good to be true. Because, like miracles, if miracles exist, then that means that the opposite exist, a deliberately bad experience caused by something outside our control.
     
         

  13. #13
    裏切り者 Zetsuen's Avatar
    Status
    Zetsuen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    739
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Who says theres only one? There might be more, or there might be none.

    lol i just rhymed there. Should make a poem about it
     
         

  14. #14
    Zerabitu's Avatar
    Status
    Zerabitu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    She has set her foundation on the holy mountain. Selah!
    Posts
    4,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA IS THE BEST
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    I accidentally stumbled on this information today mind you. This is what I know.

    Definition: Twin Flames or Twin Rays are the ultimate form of soul mates. This IS the person whom is your true significant other self like that of a different gender.

    Here are a couple of key signals to alert you that you have possibly found your Twin Flame. Mind you, I only took out the ones that caught my eye.

    - When you look into each other's eyes, it is as if time, space, and substance have stood still.

    - There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.

    - There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.

    - Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.

    - When you look into the other's eyes, you see yourself.

    - Chances are you've met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.

    - There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.


    Also, God is involved in this concept. Just FYI.

    Oh and here is a quote from a wise philosopher on the subject.

    "And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight even for a moment." Plato

    -------------------------------------
    My thoughts: Well this is good and all. Very deep and stuff. However, there is just ONE twin flame. That's...not good at all. There are billions upon billions of people on this Earth. How in the crap am I suppose to find "that person?" So...although this concept is very very intriguing, I'll pass. A person's life expectancy is just too short to go and search this world to and fro for there Twin Flame. Nevertheless, years down the road, when I settle down, I will treat my soul mate as if they are my Twin Flame. X3

    Okay NB denizens, is there anything that you would like to add?
    Ain't this just another one of those Hollywood scripts?

     
         

  15. #15
    overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    ackeem1992 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    4,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    Just the word "flame" turned me off from the whole concept, don't want her to come and flame me like what ppl do here.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.

    this isn't based on any fact, at all
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •