Finding your "Twin Flame" is rare next to impossible.
I accidentally stumbled on this information today mind you. This is what I know.
Definition: Twin Flames or Twin Rays are the ultimate form of soul mates. This IS the person whom is your true significant other self like that of a different gender.
Here are a couple of key signals to alert you that you have possibly found your Twin Flame. Mind you, I only took out the ones that caught my eye.
- When you look into each other's eyes, it is as if time, space, and substance have stood still.
- There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
- There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
- Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.
- When you look into the other's eyes, you see yourself.
- Chances are you've met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.
- There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
Also, God is involved in this concept. Just FYI.
Oh and here is a quote from a wise philosopher on the subject.
"And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight even for a moment." Plato
My thoughts: Well this is good and all. Very deep and stuff. However, there is just ONE twin flame. That's...not good at all. There are billions upon billions of people on this Earth. How in the crap am I suppose to find "that person?" So...although this concept is very very intriguing, I'll pass. A person's life expectancy is just too short to go and search this world to and fro for there Twin Flame. Nevertheless, years down the road, when I settle down, I will treat my soul mate as if they are my Twin Flame. X3
Okay NB denizens, is there anything that you would like to add?