Property of Vincent

Re: Leaf continues my wind

Very well, moving on.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

Focus your wind chakra and perform the 'Rat → Rabbit → Dog' handseals and exhale several balls of wind which you send towards the opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i transfer it into my mouth and keeping my focus i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the Rat → Rabbit → Dog handseals and exhale several balls of wind which i direct towards your clone *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Good job, moving on.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

Focus your wind chakra and perform the 'Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog or Rat → Rabbit → Dog' handseals, after which you take a deep breath, channelling your wind chakra to your mouth and spin your body around whilst exhaling the wind. This causes you to release a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple opponents if needed.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i transfer it into my mouth and keeping my focus i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the Rat → Rabbit → Dog handseals and i quickly start to spin my body around whilst exhaling the the concentrated chakra in the form of wind *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Good job.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Focus your wind chakra and send it into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. Once you've done that the clouds form an cutting tornado that comes down with slicing wind.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i release it into the sky and towards the cloud and start to make them darker and environment stormy and then i quickly manipulate it into a form of
    tornado that comes down with slicing wind and quickly direct it towards your clone *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

*clone poofs*
    Good ^_^

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Range: Short
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Focus your wind chakra and perform 7 handseals *shows you handseals*. Then you create two local tornadoes, of which the first one ensnares the opponent. The second one combines with the first one to create one bigger tornado that slashes the opponent to death with its razor sharp wind.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i do the needed pair of handseals and create two tornado out of my focused chakra then i quickly send one of them towards your clone and the second just behind and make them combine to form one big tornado thus killing of your clone*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

How would you block this jutsu?

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

By using a fire attack or divert it track by other wind jutsu or going underground and as always samehada

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Hmmm.. fair enough.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Focus your wind chakra and perform some handseals *shows you handseals*, then channel the wind chakra to your mouth where after you shoot a 2 metre long blade of wind from your mouth. The blade will take the form of a powerful wind gust.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i transfer it into my mouth and keeping my focus i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the needed handseals and exhale a 2 meter long blade of wind from your mouth and using shape manipulation form it into a powerful wind gust.*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Good.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Focus your wind chakra and and perform a handseal *shows you handseals*, then create a stream of really fast wind that you combine with dust. Then direct the wind&dust towards the opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the needed handseals and create a stream of wind using shape manipulation and direct it towards your clone with dust with it *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Good.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Focus your wind chakra, perform the handseals *shows you handseals*, then send your chakra into the sky. Then create, in conjunction with the wind in the sky, a spiralling sphere of wind that you can use to damage the opponent with.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the needed handseals and release my chakra into my surrounding and direct it towards the sky and then in conjunction with the wind in the sky shape manipulate my chakra to make a spiralling sphere of wind and direct it towards your clone *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Well done ^_^
    *I summon the Skunk King*
    Now try to perform that technique on my summoning to see if it really is strong enough

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

i look at your summon

you going down mate and quickly start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then with my hands i do the needed handseals and release my chakra into my surrounding and direct it towards the sky and then in conjunction with the wind in the sky shape manipulate my chakra to make a spiralling sphere of wind and direct it towards the summon and push him back as well as injure him *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Good job ^_^

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Focus your wind chakra and perform the 'Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog' handseals. Then take a deep breath, channelling your chakra to your mouth and exhale several blades of wind whilst you move your head around.