Re: Leaf continues my wind

aact

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Because you asked so nicely

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Focus your wind chakra and perform two handseals *shows you handseals*, then channel the chakra to your mouth and release the chakra in the form of wind which you mould into a disk like form using shape manipulation. The disk resembles a demon wind shuriken and can be thrown towards the opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my mouth and do the needed handseal then i quickly release it in form of wind and i manipulate it into a disk of wind and make it cut through a tree as it is pretty sharp*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Moving on.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

Focus your wind chakra and release a blast of wind towards the opponent to send them flying backwards.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my mouth and do the needed handseal then i quickly release it in form of wind towards ur clone*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Good.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
    Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.

Focus your wind chakra and perform two handseals *shows you handseals*, then create a blast of wind which you use to send your opponent flying.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my mouth and do the needed handseal then i quickly release it in form of blast of wind towards ur clone and sends him flying in the sky *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Why would you want to send your opponent into the air?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

well two points
    1. he will be off gourd and will not be able to defend properly
    2.cant use earth base techs (most of them)

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

True, and above all of course they are more vulnerable in the air.

moving on

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Focus your wind chakra and channel it into your mouth, after which you release it as a powerful stream of wind towards your opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my mouth and do the needed handseal then i quickly release it in form of power full stream towards your clone *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Fair enough, moving on.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Focus your wind chakra and channel it into your hand, using it to cover your hand with. Once your hand is covered with the wind chakra you can attack the opponent with it, or throw them off balance by using it on the ground.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my hand and i cover my hand with a layer of chakra and then hit your clone with it and sends him flying back *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    *i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my hand and i cover my hand with a layer of chakra and then hit your clone with it and sends him flying back *
    Okay, let's speed it up a bit.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Focus your wind chakra and channel it into your legs. Use the chakra to cover your leg with and strike a powerful kick to the opponent.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Focus your wind chakra and perform a couple of handseals *shows you handseals*. Then create a small but powerful hurricane which you send towards the opponent. The hurricane will then drag the opponent with it several meters, causing them damage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate it into my legs and i cover my legs with a layer of chakra and then hit your clone with a power full kick *

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release my chakra in a form of hurricane and send it towards a tree and the tree is dispersed with large damage cost *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Alright, can you tell me how you would defend from those two?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

1.for the first one when she approaches me i will take her off guard during the process of the kick i will low kick her another foot

2. i will use a fire attack of suitable rank to nullify the wind attack or a powerfull one to carry on after vanashing it

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Okay, fair enough.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Focus your wind chakra and perform four handseals *shows you handseals*. Then channel the wind chakra into your mouth and release it, after which you use shape manipulation to create a disk from the wind. This disk can be directed towards the opponent and will fly towards them in a spinning manner.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Focus your wind chakra and use it to create a large surge of wind. This surge is capable of pushing back the opponent and at the same time deal some small cuts to them. The wind is even strong enough to push back a large summoning creature so perform it twice, once at my clone and once at Raidji.
    *summons Raidji the skunk king*

Noctis: "Hey Raidji!"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release it from my mouth and shape manipulate it into a disc and send it swirrling towards the opponent *

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release it in form a strong and sharp gust and use to push back you clone and deliver damge to him *

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release and concentrate it on it further more and create it big and strong enough to push you entire summoning backwards plus with it sharpness cause him damage *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Moving on.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Focus you wind chakra and channel it into your mouth, then breathe wind-infused chakra out into the palm of your hand. You then shape the chakra into a small ball which looks a bit like a whirlwind. Once made, it can be rapidly thrown towards the opponent.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

First focus your water chakra and create a wave of water which you send towards the opponent, then focus your wind chakra and enhance the wave its destructive power with wind.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release it into my hand from my mouth and concentrate on it and start to mold it into a ball of wind which somewhat resembles a hurricane and quickly throw it towards a tree and cause it damage *

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so i release it and form a wave out of it then i quickly concentrate further more on my chakra and release wind to enhance the destrutive power of the water to it's most powerfull form *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

As requested, something completely different now

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Focus your chakra and create a clone of yourself like with the normal clone jutsu, however each clone has a part of your chakra and thus can perform jutsus. This makes the clones more 'real' but does not take away the fact that the clone disperses after taking enough damage.

~

As for rasengan, the first step to learn rasengan is learning how to burst a water balloon by spinning the water inside in multiple directions at once. This is done using only your chakra, which emphasises rotation.
    *tosses a water balloon towards you*
    In other words, focus your chakra into your hand and make the water spin in multiple directions at once, causing the balloon to burst.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it while doing so do the needed hand seals and release it while imagining myself and with perfection i create a clone of myself and with of my chakra which looks just like me *

*As i hold the water balloon i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly transfer it into the water balloon then i quickly concentrate further on that chakra and then i quickly start to rotate the water inside it with help of my chakra in the initial stage i make the water rotate in one direction and after some time i concentrate on my chakra again and make that water rotate tremendously in all the direction and with great velocity making the balloon to shake and then finally make it burst*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Good. *tosses a rubber ball filled with air towards you*
    Hold the ball in your hand and use your chakra to make the air inside the ball spin so hard that the ball will burst. Since rubber is thicker, and air is completely different from water, it forces you to use denser chakra to break it, which emphasises power.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*As i hold the rubber ball i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly transfer it into the rubber ball then i quickly concentrate further on that chakra and quickly focus further on it then i quickly start to rotate my chakra in a sideway manner on noticing all most no movement i supply the ball with even more concentrated chakra and release it into the ball and again start to make the chakra spin and with the rotating chakra i mix it with the air inside the ball and make it to spin and it quickly start to rotate the air inside it with help of my chakra in the initial stage i make the air rotate in one direction and after some time i concentrate on my chakra again and make that air rotate tremendously in all the direction and with great velocity making the ball to shake and then finally make it burst*