Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: Leaf continues my wind

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    *As i hold the rubber ball i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly transfer it into the rubber ball then i quickly concentrate further on that chakra and quickly focus further on it then i quickly start to rotate my chakra in a sideway manner on noticing all most no movement i supply the ball with even more concentrated chakra and release it into the ball and again start to make the chakra spin and with the rotating chakra i mix it with the air inside the ball and make it to spin and it quickly start to rotate the air inside it with help of my chakra in the initial stage i make the air rotate in one direction and after some time i concentrate on my chakra again and make that air rotate tremendously in all the direction and with great velocity making the ball to shake and then finally make it burst*
    *tosses balloon towards you*
    Good, now for the third and final phase you will combine both previous phases by spinning chakra inside a balloon without moving the balloon itself. This emphasises stability of the sphere shape.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

*As i hold the balloon i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly transfer it into the balloon then i quickly concentrate further on that chakra and then i quickly start to rotate the chakra i passed into the balloon but with proper concentration i keep in mind not to disturb the shape of chakra which i had manipulated in a shape of a sphere with help of manipulation and i concentrate on it to keep it that way so not to disturb the shape of the balloon and keeping my concentration i keep it very stable and perfect in the sphere shape without and disturbance to the original shape of the balloon *

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    *As i hold the balloon i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly transfer it into the balloon then i quickly concentrate further on that chakra and then i quickly start to rotate the chakra i passed into the balloon but with proper concentration i keep in mind not to disturb the shape of chakra which i had manipulated in a shape of a sphere with help of manipulation and i concentrate on it to keep it that way so not to disturb the shape of the balloon and keeping my concentration i keep it very stable and perfect in the sphere shape without and disturbance to the original shape of the balloon *
    good, good. Now for the real rasengan:

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

The same concept as what you've done last time. You focus your chakra into your dominant hand and release it into your palm, then using shape manipulation you mould it into a fast rotating sphere of chakra which you use to attack the opponent with.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Focus your wind chakra and perform 5 handseals. *shows you handseals*, then summon a gust of wind that will take the shape of a net which you send towards the opponent, slicing right through them.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

*i quickly start to focus on my chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and transfer it into my right hand and then slowly start to release that concentrated out of my hand then using the shape manipulation i quickly start to mold it into a sphere of dense and strong chakara then make it to rotate and thus create a strong and powerful attack and strike a tree with it *

*i start to concentrate on chakra and start to make it more denser and stronger will continuing the process i start to gather a decent amount of chakra then i concentrate on it and while doing so i quickly do 5 hand seals and then i quickly release that concentrated chakra in and quickly summon a gust of wind and manipulate it shape into that of a net and then quickly direct it towards a nearby tree*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Congrats! You have now completed your wind training!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

thank you sensei this is the second element which i have completely mastered other being lightning which again was taught by you , thnx for taking so much pain

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

It is no problem at all, good luck further!! ^.^

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234