221 45.76%
Page 3 of 16 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 566 Discussion and 567 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    well tobi implying that he still have more trick to deal with them so this should be interesting i guess gai will go 8 gates destroy all the edo jin and sacrifice himself
    Yeah. The whole "next generation surpassing the previous generations" thing implies that Gai and Kakashi might die (eventually). If not in this fight, than soon enough. Besides, you know they've been building up to this moment since Gai described the eight gates in part 1. If he expressed the power of the eighth gate like that, then you know they would have needed to show it sooner or later.

The thing I like about this fight is that we can see what the Jinchuriki can do (the ones we haven't really seen in a fight). I like the five tailed beast, personally.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mayIcum View Post
    Naruto's Final Form will be Kuybi mode but his gonna have the grandpa/ma toad on his shoulder and it'll be the sage'd kyubi mode instead of having to transform into tailed beast mode that will be his signature mode.... this will happen when the 9 tails talk to him and tell him his gonna be willing to cooperate this time and they will pwn anyone thats going against them lol
    That's abit overkill....
    9-Tailed Kyuubi form in Sage Mode? No... I don't see that happening.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh my.. all I want now is to read the next chapter to see some kakashi gai actions!!!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by white flash View Post
    I thought this manga chapter was really lame as they made naruto look completely helpless
    Naruto has never been helpless before he's always charged in head first without asking any questions then he'd get his but handed to him slightly then show them his ninja way this manga showed none of naruto's charecter he didnt act at all he just ended up falling to the ground with tobi nearly owning him in a matter of seconds without any retaliation
    The only thing naruto done in that fight is talk and even in his previous fights the only talking naruto has done is shouting and then saying imma beat the crud outta you

well thats what i think anyways imma re read the chapter now incase i missed something...which i doubt i did,
    Also i feel kakashi and gai are just going to get in the way of naruto and bee's tech's later on in the fight at least if it goes anything llike how it did in the pain arc after some of the kinch's have gone down they should really just retreat and leave tobi and maybe one or two jinchs for naruto and bee to handle
    Well.... people wined for a while that Naruto intervened with alot of fights and they wanted others to shine for a little while. If Killer Bee does get captured and dies (hope not, but it's quite probable), I think Kishi wil give him one helluva fight before he's gone.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't wait to see the next chapter! This one was awesome!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love the Jinchuuriki combo! They were owning the heck out of Naruto and Killer Bee. Fu with her little Bug Bite technique, looking like a mosquito. xD Anyways, I like how Han immediately went Gobi mode after powering up to negate the ink seal. We may see the others go full Bijuu on Kakashi, Gai, Naruto, and Killer Bee in the upcoming chapters! :D

Kyuubi and Hachibi vs. Nibi, Sanbi, Yonbi, Gobi, Rokubi, and Nanabi!

Tobi vs Kakashi and Gai!

Yeaaaaaaaaah boooooooy!!!! We might see Gai go full Eight Gates and use the "other" technique!

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

- Beast mode + Sage mode = too much... I don't see that happening too

- Naruto being owned... THAT'S NATURAL! So what he's using the 9 tails chakra? They were using all of the tails, that's another level than just using some of the bijuu's chakra.. it's like saying that naruto is stronger now than with the 8 tails released.... that's nonsense!
    Also, it's obvious that bee and naruto are stronger than them, but we are talking about 6 jinchuurikis against 2 and those 6 also have released all of their tails + rinnegan + sharingam
    Naruto hasn't release even one tail and bee is already in bijuu form, that's why he's been helping naruto

- we all know that kakashi almost became hokage and gai is at the same level, so how can you say they won't change anything?

- even with their masters help, they can't win this fight... something must happen to balance the fight

PS: naruto is still just a kid... don't forget that... did you all want him to decide every single battle of an entire war? like it was happening? stop complaining about everything!

PS²: last chapter had so much talk because kishi had to explain why the jinchuurikis were so powerful, you all think that know so much but still didn't understand his message, otherwise wouldn't be surprised that naruto got his ass kicked (i repeat, I'm pretty sure that naruto is the most strong of those 11, I guess in that war only powered-up-edo-madara would kick his ass in a 1vs1, but still we have to realize that 7vs2 wasn't a fair fight for naruto)

Last edited by Kill4FuN; 12-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I thought Bee was a Beast in this fight is it possible for a black guy to naturaly have blonde hair that is canerow-able in RL

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    well tobi implying that he still have more trick to deal with them so this should be interesting i guess gai will go 8 gates destroy all the edo jin and sacrifice himself
    I don't think Guy will be that strong when he opens the 8th Gate. He'll make a difference but not that big of one.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont like the way naruto is being ownd out there. i mean what the hell was that whole power up for??? its even annoying.. nd the manga is too short, very soon we'll jus have 4 pages, then kishi will be happi then. but have you guys noticed that when killer bee is in eight tails mode he is tooo big and can be attacked from a whole lot of places?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lswhyte123 View Post
    Ok chapter but a little short again. What's happening with Naruto? He's the 9-tails Jinchuriki and has a super speed technique and various rasengan. Why doesn't he do something good?
    He is holding back to fight against Tobi

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4FuN View Post
    - Beast mode + Sage mode = too much... I don't see that happening too

- Naruto being owned... THAT'S NATURAL! So what he's using the 9 tails chakra? They were using all of the tails, that's another level than just using some of the bijuu's chakra.. it's like saying that naruto is stronger now than with the 8 tails released.... that's nonsense!
    Also, it's obvious that bee and naruto are stronger than them, but we are talking about 6 jinchuurikis against 2 and those 6 also have released all of their tails + rinnegan + sharingam
    Naruto hasn't release even one tail and bee is already in bijuu form, that's why he's been helping naruto

- we all know that kakashi almost became hokage and gai is at the same level, so how can you say they won't change anything?

- even with their masters help, they can't win this fight... something must happen to balance the fight

PS: naruto is still just a kid... don't forget that... did you all want him to decide every single battle of an entire war? like it was happening? stop complaining about everything!

PS²: last chapter had so much talk because kishi had to explain why the jinchuurikis were so powerful, you all think that know so much but still didn't understand his message, otherwise wouldn't be surprised that naruto got his ass kicked (i repeat, I'm pretty sure that naruto is the most strong of those 11, I guess in that war only powered-up-edo-madara would kick his ass in a 1vs1, but still we have to realize that 7vs2 wasn't a fair fight for naruto)
    The Jinchuuriki were also using the Bijuu chakra cloaks. Yes, they all had their maximum tail number but that isn't the full Bijuu power. We don't know exactly what kind of Kyuubi chakra power he's using because there aren't any tails. Naruto is the strongest though out of the Jinchuuriki, you've got that right, but he got owned. He didn't know what the heck was going on. xD

As for Kakashi and Gai. I only see MS use from Kakashi and 8th gate with the other technique from Gai. Keep in mind that they do not know Tobi has Rinnegan.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I don't like is each week the manga is getting smaller and smaller I hate this shit but still 4/5 good chapter

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Ah ok so they put it in some random fodder ninja to make him stronger?

If Naruto and Bee can take on 6 jinchiruuki with Kakashi and Gai I think the overpowered part is behind us already.

Name three ninja's who are capable of getting the one tail in camp Madara.
    there is a possibility, he didnt put it in any host, because he didnt have the original host body since gaara is still alive,

Last edited by dazmycheezypoof; 12-07-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked this chapter, Bee and Naruto got owned! I can't wait for next week!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy M View Post
    yup, might even see kakashi's face :D
    lol keshi aren't that desperate

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let me teach you one thing... big pages are actually TWO!!

So, we got 17 pages, not 13 ;P

Stop complaining about everything for god sakes....

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4FuN View Post
    Let me teach you one thing... big pages are actually TWO!!

So, we got 17 pages, not 13 ;P

Stop complaining about everything for god sakes....
    but it says 13, id rather have 17 pages with big pages, then 13 and 4 left over turned to big pages

Last edited by dazmycheezypoof; 12-07-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its chapter like this when im like WTF, who would give this a 1. what was wrong with it that it deserves a one, IMO no chapter has ever deserved a one, maybe a 3 but never below that. i think its those one piece fanboys that have a NB account just to give a weekly hating on naruto.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im really dissapointed thay they keep making naruto a little punk in this fight, but can't wait to see gai and kakashi get down.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this manga is too short.. up to 13 pages only while the others reaches up to pages 17.. kinda bit.. jeezz ..

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who noticed naruto's back turn'd to goo after that punch,it was like naruto busted his back but with no blood or nothing. Its like naruto was made from goowie 9t chakra substance . I think naruto will learn the secret of kyuubi mode soon.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    its chapter like this when im like WTF, who would give this a 1. what was wrong with it that it deserves a one, IMO no chapter has ever deserved a one, maybe a 3 but never below that. i think its those one piece fanboys that have a NB account just to give a weekly hating on naruto.
    sakura chapters do!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMKAD View Post
    Who noticed naruto's back turn'd to goo after that punch,it was like naruto busted his back but with no blood or nothing. Its like naruto was made from goowie 9t chakra substance . I think naruto will learn the secret of kyuubi mode soon.
    Don't think it was Goo, or maybe I'm mistaken but I think it was just the other beast tech.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    i liked bee's whirlwind and especially the dolphin horse, but how come the jinchuuriki can all control their beasts so well when there were only ever 2 complete jinchuuriki? han shouldnt be able to completely transform into the dolphin horse. also, naruto is getting beat around way too much, if he at least fought back and couldnt find an opening that's ok, but he's just getting *****slapped. he's supposed to have mastered the strongest bijuu, yet he's getting beaten around by weaker tails.

i hope we get to see something special from kakashi. gai has had his time to shine already, although i'd like to see his 8-gates technique.
    About the dolphin horse transformation, I think it had something to do with the sharingan or the Rinnegan and Tobi being the one controlling them.