Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This is new

Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

F.m.g.

💩<----What you are.
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Really to the creator of this thread, you are seriously just no words. The Constitution has been, and place and can't be changed by anyone in congress. It's set in stone, It can be Amended by adding things but that's it. Not only are you misinformed you posted this on a public forum not knowing what you are even talking about. Missing a finger? LMFAO what about a person who lost it in an accident. Everything you listed is just ridiculous and stupid. I wanna know where you received your information about this. Guns? If that was the case they would be violating the right to bear arms...

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Oh people from other countries. How little you know. It isn't the politicians making bad decisions that is dragging America down, nor is it our presidents. It is greed, plain and simple.

Big businesses and lobbyists rule Congress now, and Senators and House representatives basically sell themselves to these groups. Our presidents, contrary to popular international belief, aren't idiots, nor are they bad immoral people.

I hate when people rag on America. In theory we have the best government in the world, in practice there is corruption yes, but where is there not? We still enjoy more freedoms than basically every country and we also have one of the highest standards of living in the world.

The only reason we as whole are being brought down is our greed and overall lack satisfaction with what we have.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia4 View Post
    Really to the creator of this thread, you are seriously just no words. The Constitution has been, and place and can't be changed by anyone in congress. It's set in stone, It can be Amended by adding things but that's it. Not only are you misinformed you posted this on a public forum not knowing what you are even talking about. Missing a finger? LMFAO what about a person who lost it in an accident. Everything you listed is just ridiculous and stupid. I wanna know where you received your information about this. Guns? If that was the case they would be violating the right to bear arms...
    my dear , your missing the point , being able to arrest someone for a year without a trial eliminates the need of a reason in the first place

💩<----What you are.
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ama883 View Post
    my dear , your missing the point , being able to arrest someone for a year without a trial eliminates the need of a reason in the first place
    No my friend you need to read the constitution, That is illegal and under no circumstance can happen, It not only violates the 4th but most of them. If there was such a thing the entire Untied States would be in all out disrepair since the Constitution is the Supreme Law. It's sad that you are falling into what this man is saying without knowing where he got his facts.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Oh people from other countries. How little you know. It isn't the politicians making bad decisions that is dragging America down, nor is it our presidents. It is greed, plain and simple.

Big businesses and lobbyists rule Congress now, and Senators and House representatives basically sell themselves to these groups. Our presidents, contrary to popular international belief, aren't idiots, nor are they bad immoral people.

I hate when people rag on America. In theory we have the best government in the world, in practice there is corruption yes, but where is there not? We still enjoy more freedoms than basically every country and we also have one of the highest standards of living in the world.

The only reason we as whole are being brought down is our greed and overall lack satisfaction with what we have.
    wow i have been enlightened by you :worshippy: i never knew that
    believe me people from other counties understand that better than you do
    if you try to explain any action done by the US it will go back there

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

wow i have been enlightened by you :worshippy: i never knew that
    believe me people from other counties understand that better than you do
    if you try to explain any action done by the US it will go back there
    Still at least we aren't uppity douche bags who act like we can do no wrong. That is something reserved for eastern Europeans and the Middle East.

While we may have out faults we all know that there is something wrong and we are trying to fix it, but it will require more effort than what we are now giving out. It isn't helped by that stupid occupy Wall Street movement.

By the way since you are attacking America and its people with such tenacity, may I ask where you are from that is so devoid of problems?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Still at least we aren't uppity douche bags who act like we can do no wrong. That is something reserved for eastern Europeans and the Middle East.

While we may have out faults we all know that there is something wrong and we are trying to fix it, but it will require more effort than what we are now giving out. It isn't helped by that stupid occupy Wall Street movement.

By the way since you are attacking America and its people with such tenacity, may I ask where you are from that is so devoid of problems?
    Occupy had so much potential but it became an epic failure.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

i'm from a fresh victim of yours ... LIBYA
    and middle easterns have been doing wrong ever since the UK made fight the turks for them

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i'm from a fresh victim of yours ... LIBYA
    and middle easterns have been doing wrong ever since the UK made fight the turks for them
    So middle easterners did no wrong before then?

You make me laugh with your one-sided views and attempts to make America the "bad guy". Correct me if I am wrong, but was your own government not killing your people? And did Obama want to go into Libya? What is that you say? He didn't want to support ground troops invading Libya and was trying to get out of supporting the UN with primarily US funds and equipment?

I guess that makes us bad that we were trying to save your lives. Next time we will tell you to go **** yourselves and watch you burn.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Thats not so right.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

So middle easterners did no wrong before then?

You make me laugh with your one-sided views and attempts to make America the "bad guy". Correct me if I am wrong, but was your own government not killing your people? And did Obama want to go into Libya? What is that you say? He didn't want to support ground troops invading Libya and was trying to get out of supporting the UN with primarily US funds and equipment?

I guess that makes us bad that we were trying to save your lives. Next time we will tell you to go **** yourselves and watch you burn.

No good deed goes unpunished.
    hahahahahahaha you are the one cracking me up
    you sir know nothing about the situation in libya
    killing his own people :rofl: oh well i guess i should thank you for your kindness

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

DAMN

I guess Muslims can't avoid this bill no matter what we are esp the first 4.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

there is a difference between not liking the general laws of the country or making up laws targeting a specific group of people
    and i guaranty you there are no laws against homosexuals in any of the fallowing islamic countries
    libya
    algeria
    tunisia
    egypt
    this are the countries i been to , and i personally know a homosexual , there is no law that bothers him he has his full rights , it how the community looks at him
    Actually, being from that part of the world I can tell you that the only countries off the top of my head that have laws against homosexuality are Saudi Arabia and Iran. In Kuwait and the UAE it's looked down upon, but they're generally left alone (Sadly, there is some abuse from time to time, but then again there's ignorance against homosexuality everywhere).

Not having read the whole thread, this is in relation to the post about how "Weapons of mass destruction and links to terrorism" were the reasons behind the invasion of Iraq: Cut the bullshit. Iraq didn't have any WMD's, and there was absolutely no ties between Iraq and terrorism at that point or at any point in the past. I don't even know how there are people that believe that bullshit. Like, I don't even know where to start, it's simply baffling. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions though, so I guess i'll stick to reading my manga.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    And you plan to prove that "I'm full of shit" by using ad homs and insults? not being able to counter anything I said? Displaying your pathetic childish behaviour?

Stay out of the discussion, you are not capable to contribute kiddo

That is what the majority of Americans want, if the muslims don't like it they can migrate to another country, simple as that lol
    I just posted about something you said, but I hadn't seen this post of yours. Do you realize how blatantly ignorant you sound right now? How about you get off your high horse and educate yourself a bit?
    Firstly, you say that you want to be proven wrong.. But it would actually take way too long. Every single word of every single one of your replies has been drenched in stupidity. Your replies are actually confusing. Firstly, if you want to have an argument and share your anti-islam views, go do it on a forum specialized for people with severely limited views as yourself. This is a naruto website. And yes, the thread itself is out of place here, but you.. you're something else. FFS, you've somehow managed to make the hour or so a day I get to enjoy life a stressful one.

I'm gtfo-ing, there are other Naruto forums.

Hoop Life, ***** Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    Surprised? oh silly Americans, your country already broke the "Sacred Freedom of Speech". America's last real president was JFK, other presidents were all tools, prepare yourself for more in the coming years.
    I hope you come to America, and you are missing Four Fingers.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Since when does narutobase equal political argument?
    :confused:

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi the hokage View Post
    Since when does narutobase equal political argument?
    :confused:
    Ever since people on here decided that they hate America more than they enjoy Naruto.

I don't really understand it either.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eye View Post
    1: Someone who is missing fingers on their hands.

2: Someone who has guns.

3: Someone who has weatherproof ammo.

4: Someone who has seven days worth of food in their home.

5: A person who was a part of or substantially supported Al-Queda, the Taliban, or associated forces.

bold= WTF!
    RED= should be the bill

i have over 7 days worth of food....
    I have family who got missing fingers
    Guns
    and weather proof ammo many of them are in the military
    this makes no sense
    Me too... like my gramps..he had his left hand fingers cut off when he was working in a facility about 35years ago. My entire family has guns and weatherproof ammo..you know..since they all hunt and own farms n shit(down in georgia). and my family ALWAYS has food to last us 2weeks or so...(i live in AZ)

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

I've seen people say America violates freedom of speech? What?
    Three words: Westboro Baptist Church