Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112
Results 276 to 285 of 285
  1. #276
    dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    dryman19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    well bro what if fbi arrest you with out telling you anything and suspect you beside do u think you can protect yourself without weapon if someone try to robe you or try to hijack your car
     
         

  2. #277
    Member ostap98's Avatar
    Status
    ostap98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    is it that rare to have 7 days worth of food
     
         

  3. #278
    dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    dryman19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ostap98 View Post
    is it that rare to have 7 days worth of food
    here in pakistan we usually have the stock for the whole month and thats why we work so hard .and no matter who you are amarican ,pakistani ,indian
    everyone work so they can buy food and personally we pakistani have more freedom than amaricans
     
         

  4. #279
    Okê Odé sandysennin's Avatar
    Status
    sandysennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Hahahha, you're so full of shit it's funny. You think you're educated? Wow. Well I guess that's how human nature works.. it's always the fools that think themselves smart.
    You're what people would call psudo-educated, where you know random facts from around the globe (Many of which are wrong, btw. Drawing the prophet is not allowed. If I were to show you a video of some guy in Afghanistan eating pork in a market would you understand that to mean it's allowed in the religion? You're welcome, that was probably one of the first things you've actually learned, and i'm glad to be of service.) But you *Read slowly* don't understand shit.

    Oh, and saying that this law can be practiced since sharia law is practiced is like saying you have a brain.. it just doesn't make any sense. Firstly, sharia law has is only practiced in 2 or so middle eastern countries. (Yes, Mr. Idiot, don't make it seem like the whole muslim world practices it, it's basically only Saudi and Iran.). Also, it's law that's been around for 1400 years, and was around long before there were foreigners in the country. Yes, I know that in that annoyingly smartass way of typing of yours you'll say something like "but there are now and they're not complaining about the abuses! *Insert stupid emoticon here*", but the truth is that (Living in 3 different countries in the middle east, I can tell you more than any wrong facts from whatever books you know how to read), outsiders are treated rather well. Ofc, there are exceptions, but hell there are exceptions everywhere in terms of tolerance. And yes, Jewish people might not be too loved, but are muslim people loved in Tel Aviv?

    Now honestly, this is most likely going to bounce off your head.. but I tried. If I was to attempt to fully educate you (Properly educate you, not throw random unrelated facts around), this would take the better part of the month.

    So peace out!
    Damn, you're an optimistic... LOL

    It takes lot longer than that to educate anyone.. on the most basic stuff.
    There's to much info, and not all will be true (now i'm being optimistic).
    But in the end, that doesn't matter.

    Do I agree with some of the things about muslin/jewish/catholic/hindu.... believes?
    No. But it's THEIR culture, THEIR way of life.

    Should i give my own opinion? Hell yeah!

    Should i hate because i don't agree and others don't agree with my disagreement? NO. Let them be... let everyone be what they want. It's their problem. Let'em figure it out.
    That's called evolution... growth...


    Dude, rep+ for you. You're right. Most info is manipulated. We believe in some. some other we can't trust, but who's to say what is truth and what is a lie if we don't live the situation?

    As long as ppl keep hating because that don't agree we will be controlled by others because we will let our basic instincts take over the situation instead of thinking thru... (and we say we are rational animals... yeah... my ass)
     
         
    Last edited by sandysennin; 12-09-2011 at 04:24 PM.

  5. #280
    The Troll Slayer ShinobiX's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Hahahha, you're so full of shit it's funny. You think you're educated? Wow. Well I guess that's how human nature works.. it's always the fools that think themselves smart.
    You're what people would call psudo-educated, where you know random facts from around the globe (Many of which are wrong, btw. Drawing the prophet is not allowed. If I were to show you a video of some guy in Afghanistan eating pork in a market would you understand that to mean it's allowed in the religion? You're welcome, that was probably one of the first things you've actually learned, and i'm glad to be of service.) But you *Read slowly* don't understand shit.

    Oh, and saying that this law can be practiced since sharia law is practiced is like saying you have a brain.. it just doesn't make any sense. Firstly, sharia law has is only practiced in 2 or so middle eastern countries. (Yes, Mr. Idiot, don't make it seem like the whole muslim world practices it, it's basically only Saudi and Iran.). Also, it's law that's been around for 1400 years, and was around long before there were foreigners in the country. Yes, I know that in that annoyingly smartass way of typing of yours you'll say something like "but there are now and they're not complaining about the abuses! *Insert stupid emoticon here*", but the truth is that (Living in 3 different countries in the middle east, I can tell you more than any wrong facts from whatever books you know how to read), outsiders are treated rather well. Ofc, there are exceptions, but hell there are exceptions everywhere in terms of tolerance. And yes, Jewish people might not be too loved, but are muslim people loved in Tel Aviv?

    Now honestly, this is most likely going to bounce off your head.. but I tried. If I was to attempt to fully educate you (Properly educate you, not throw random unrelated facts around), this would take the better part of the month.

    So peace out!
    What a hypocrit, this law is great it is what the majority wants :D

    Also, prophet can be drawn, in Iran it is allowed and those Islamic laws that forbid this have no power over Europe nor America. I live in Europe and if I want, I will draw Muhammed might give it a try the next "draw muhammed day".

    The countries that don't practice Sharia law are not Islamic Countries, they are countries whose population is majority muslim. Islamic Countries enforce Sharia, the laws of Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by dryman19 View Post
    here in pakistan we usually have the stock for the whole month and thats why we work so hard .and no matter who you are amarican ,pakistani ,indian
    everyone work so they can buy food and personally we pakistani have more freedom than amaricans
    That is false.
     
         
    Last edited by ShinobiX; 12-09-2011 at 04:16 PM.

  6. #281
    Senior Member JJR's Avatar
    Status
    JJR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    1,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Someone who has seven days worth of food in their home?
    haha this one is funny.
    In other words we cant buy a $100 purchase in the market anymore.LOL
     
         

  7. #282
    Member
    Status
    Naruto3462 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    What a hypocrit, this law is great it is what the majority wants :D

    Also, prophet can be drawn, in Iran it is allowed and those Islamic laws that forbid this have no power over Europe nor America. I live in Europe and if I want, I will draw Muhammed might give it a try the next "draw muhammed day".

    The countries that don't practice Sharia law are not Islamic Countries, they are countries whose population is majority muslim. Islamic Countries enforce Sharia, the laws of Allah
    Hahaha, you're once again proving to be an idiot. So you've been hit with actual facts and are now resorting to making sarcastic statements trying to offend muslims? Well, at least you've given up pretending to have an IQ greater than 65.
    It's not allowed in Islam. I don't know how else to explain that to you, because that's all there is to it. If there are people that do it, they're doing it against the laws of Islam, even if in good intention.
    Yes, you're in Europe (Sorry for all Europeans out there, he had to reside somewhere ), and you could do whatever you wanted to be honest. But keep in mind, respect is a 2-way street. If you don't respect muslims enough to refrain from doing something that offends their religion just 'cause you're allowed to do it, then don't expect any respect back. I'll be honest when I say that I actually have 0 respect for you, I think you're a pathetic human being, that thinks they know way more than they do, and who I feel sorry for.

    Oh, and so you're saying that there are only 2 "Islamic countries"? Then there goes your point about "If it happens in Muslim countries then it should be allowed to happen in the US", because.. being educated as you are, you should know that Saudis and Iranians account for almost nothing of the Muslims in America. Well, contradicting yourself is making yourself closer to the truth, so you're getting there.. good boy

    Is there anything else you'd like to be taught?
     
         

  8. #283
    The Troll Slayer ShinobiX's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Hahaha, you're once again proving to be an idiot. So you've been hit with actual facts and are now resorting to making sarcastic statements trying to offend muslims? Well, at least you've given up pretending to have an IQ greater than 65.
    It's not allowed in Islam. I don't know how else to explain that to you, because that's all there is to it. If there are people that do it, they're doing it against the laws of Islam, even if in good intention.
    Yes, you're in Europe (Sorry for all Europeans out there, he had to reside somewhere ), and you could do whatever you wanted to be honest. But keep in mind, respect is a 2-way street. If you don't respect muslims enough to refrain from doing something that offends their religion just 'cause you're allowed to do it, then don't expect any respect back. I'll be honest when I say that I actually have 0 respect for you, I think you're a pathetic human being, that thinks they know way more than they do, and who I feel sorry for.

    Oh, and so you're saying that there are only 2 "Islamic countries"? Then there goes your point about "If it happens in Muslim countries then it should be allowed to happen in the US", because.. being educated as you are, you should know that Saudis and Iranians account for almost nothing of the Muslims in America. Well, contradicting yourself is making yourself closer to the truth, so you're getting there.. good boy

    Is there anything else you'd like to be taught?
    1. Learn to read English.
    2. My comment wasn't Sarcastic.
    3. I don't want to offend muslims.
    4. Human with an IQ of can't type nor communicate with other humans (chimps have higher IQ than 65). My IQ is 131 which is in the top 0.1% of the world.
    5. By what would Europeans be offended? Europeans grew up in the free world and don't really care about taking offence in everything.
    6. I don't really care if you have respect for me or not, your respect is not worth that much to me
    7. All you do is making ad homs and try to insult me, yet you claim you can debate and educate people :o
    8. Saudi Arabia and Iran enforce the two biggest streams of Islam, Sunni and Shia Islam.
    9. Muslims in America are free to practice their religion.
    10. Muslims are not allowed to ENFORCE Islamic law, get over it.
    11. If American Muslims don't like America, they can migrate to countries that they see more suited for them to live in.

    why would you be offended by me drawing muhammed? you shouldn't take offence in everything, I am not bound to Islamic rules.
     
         

  9. #284
    Member
    Status
    Naruto3462 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    1. Learn to read English.
    2. My comment wasn't Sarcastic.
    3. I don't want to offend muslims.
    4. Human with an IQ of can't type nor communicate with other humans (chimps have higher IQ than 65). My IQ is 131 which is in the top 0.1% of the world.
    5. By what would Europeans be offended? Europeans grew up in the free world and don't really care about taking offence in everything.
    6. I don't really care if you have respect for me or not, your respect is not worth that much to me
    7. All you do is making ad homs and try to insult me, yet you claim you can debate and educate people :o
    8. Saudi Arabia and Iran enforce the two biggest streams of Islam, Sunni and Shia Islam.
    9. Muslims in America are free to practice their religion.
    10. Muslims are not allowed to ENFORCE Islamic law, get over it.
    11. If American Muslims don't like America, they can migrate to countries that they see more suited for them to live in.

    why would you be offended by me drawing muhammed? you shouldn't take offence in everything, I am not bound to Islamic rules.
    Again all you've done is state pretty much useless facts, some of which are false. I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you, you're actually more ignorant than I thought, which is tough to achieve.. congrats haha. Good luck on whatever you're planning in life, but for the love of everything holy.. stay out of politics and/or anything that has to do with knowledge.


    P.S. I suggest you use a more reliable IQ test.

    Peaaaaaceeeee :D
     
         

  10. #285
    The Troll Slayer ShinobiX's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Again all you've done is state pretty much useless facts, some of which are false. I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you, you're actually more ignorant than I thought, which is tough to achieve.. congrats haha. Good luck on whatever you're planning in life, but for the love of everything holy.. stay out of politics and/or anything that has to do with knowledge.


    P.S. I suggest you use a more reliable IQ test.

    Peaaaaaceeeee :D
    1. Quote what I said that is "false" and I proof to you why they aren't
    2. "anything that has to do with knowledge", every job needs a certain degree of knowledge, the difference lies between what kind and how much knowledge.
    3. Your suggestion is not needed, it was a mensa test: http://www.mensa.nl/ which only takes members who have an IQ of 130+ :D
    4. You still make ad homs and try to insult me, how does that help your case of educating me and proving me wrong? :o
     
         

Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •