Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
Results 281 to 285 of 285
  1. #281
    Senior Member JJR's Avatar
    Status
    JJR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,059
    Location
    Universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Someone who has seven days worth of food in their home?
    haha this one is funny.
    In other words we cant buy a $100 purchase in the market anymore.LOL
     
         

  2. #282
    Member
    Status
    Naruto3462 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    What a hypocrit, this law is great it is what the majority wants :D

    Also, prophet can be drawn, in Iran it is allowed and those Islamic laws that forbid this have no power over Europe nor America. I live in Europe and if I want, I will draw Muhammed might give it a try the next "draw muhammed day".

    The countries that don't practice Sharia law are not Islamic Countries, they are countries whose population is majority muslim. Islamic Countries enforce Sharia, the laws of Allah
    Hahaha, you're once again proving to be an idiot. So you've been hit with actual facts and are now resorting to making sarcastic statements trying to offend muslims? Well, at least you've given up pretending to have an IQ greater than 65.
    It's not allowed in Islam. I don't know how else to explain that to you, because that's all there is to it. If there are people that do it, they're doing it against the laws of Islam, even if in good intention.
    Yes, you're in Europe (Sorry for all Europeans out there, he had to reside somewhere ), and you could do whatever you wanted to be honest. But keep in mind, respect is a 2-way street. If you don't respect muslims enough to refrain from doing something that offends their religion just 'cause you're allowed to do it, then don't expect any respect back. I'll be honest when I say that I actually have 0 respect for you, I think you're a pathetic human being, that thinks they know way more than they do, and who I feel sorry for.

    Oh, and so you're saying that there are only 2 "Islamic countries"? Then there goes your point about "If it happens in Muslim countries then it should be allowed to happen in the US", because.. being educated as you are, you should know that Saudis and Iranians account for almost nothing of the Muslims in America. Well, contradicting yourself is making yourself closer to the truth, so you're getting there.. good boy

    Is there anything else you'd like to be taught?
     
         

  3. #283
    The Troll Slayer ShinobiX's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Hahaha, you're once again proving to be an idiot. So you've been hit with actual facts and are now resorting to making sarcastic statements trying to offend muslims? Well, at least you've given up pretending to have an IQ greater than 65.
    It's not allowed in Islam. I don't know how else to explain that to you, because that's all there is to it. If there are people that do it, they're doing it against the laws of Islam, even if in good intention.
    Yes, you're in Europe (Sorry for all Europeans out there, he had to reside somewhere ), and you could do whatever you wanted to be honest. But keep in mind, respect is a 2-way street. If you don't respect muslims enough to refrain from doing something that offends their religion just 'cause you're allowed to do it, then don't expect any respect back. I'll be honest when I say that I actually have 0 respect for you, I think you're a pathetic human being, that thinks they know way more than they do, and who I feel sorry for.

    Oh, and so you're saying that there are only 2 "Islamic countries"? Then there goes your point about "If it happens in Muslim countries then it should be allowed to happen in the US", because.. being educated as you are, you should know that Saudis and Iranians account for almost nothing of the Muslims in America. Well, contradicting yourself is making yourself closer to the truth, so you're getting there.. good boy

    Is there anything else you'd like to be taught?
    1. Learn to read English.
    2. My comment wasn't Sarcastic.
    3. I don't want to offend muslims.
    4. Human with an IQ of can't type nor communicate with other humans (chimps have higher IQ than 65). My IQ is 131 which is in the top 0.1% of the world.
    5. By what would Europeans be offended? Europeans grew up in the free world and don't really care about taking offence in everything.
    6. I don't really care if you have respect for me or not, your respect is not worth that much to me
    7. All you do is making ad homs and try to insult me, yet you claim you can debate and educate people :o
    8. Saudi Arabia and Iran enforce the two biggest streams of Islam, Sunni and Shia Islam.
    9. Muslims in America are free to practice their religion.
    10. Muslims are not allowed to ENFORCE Islamic law, get over it.
    11. If American Muslims don't like America, they can migrate to countries that they see more suited for them to live in.

    why would you be offended by me drawing muhammed? you shouldn't take offence in everything, I am not bound to Islamic rules.
     
         

  4. #284
    Member
    Status
    Naruto3462 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    1. Learn to read English.
    2. My comment wasn't Sarcastic.
    3. I don't want to offend muslims.
    4. Human with an IQ of can't type nor communicate with other humans (chimps have higher IQ than 65). My IQ is 131 which is in the top 0.1% of the world.
    5. By what would Europeans be offended? Europeans grew up in the free world and don't really care about taking offence in everything.
    6. I don't really care if you have respect for me or not, your respect is not worth that much to me
    7. All you do is making ad homs and try to insult me, yet you claim you can debate and educate people :o
    8. Saudi Arabia and Iran enforce the two biggest streams of Islam, Sunni and Shia Islam.
    9. Muslims in America are free to practice their religion.
    10. Muslims are not allowed to ENFORCE Islamic law, get over it.
    11. If American Muslims don't like America, they can migrate to countries that they see more suited for them to live in.

    why would you be offended by me drawing muhammed? you shouldn't take offence in everything, I am not bound to Islamic rules.
    Again all you've done is state pretty much useless facts, some of which are false. I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you, you're actually more ignorant than I thought, which is tough to achieve.. congrats haha. Good luck on whatever you're planning in life, but for the love of everything holy.. stay out of politics and/or anything that has to do with knowledge.


    P.S. I suggest you use a more reliable IQ test.

    Peaaaaaceeeee :D
     
         

  5. #285
    The Troll Slayer ShinobiX's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,463
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto3462 View Post
    Again all you've done is state pretty much useless facts, some of which are false. I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you, you're actually more ignorant than I thought, which is tough to achieve.. congrats haha. Good luck on whatever you're planning in life, but for the love of everything holy.. stay out of politics and/or anything that has to do with knowledge.


    P.S. I suggest you use a more reliable IQ test.

    Peaaaaaceeeee :D
    1. Quote what I said that is "false" and I proof to you why they aren't
    2. "anything that has to do with knowledge", every job needs a certain degree of knowledge, the difference lies between what kind and how much knowledge.
    3. Your suggestion is not needed, it was a mensa test: http://www.mensa.nl/ which only takes members who have an IQ of 130+ :D
    4. You still make ad homs and try to insult me, how does that help your case of educating me and proving me wrong? :o
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •