Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Our county is going to violate the 4th Amendment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    and where was Al Qaeda? Pakistan

Weapons? nope no weapons

yet Isreal has weapons of mass destruction and they are opressing the people living there?

where is the U.S?

don't give me BS reasons

How about the Iraqi "soliders"? honestly i have yet to see one

American Soliders are over there pointing there guns at people wearing tank tops and slippers
    and they call them insurgents lol
    You are apparantly semi-confused. You asked me to tell you why America invaded Iraq and I gave you the official reasons for the war. Why do you call the BS reasons? Those are the official reasons, you didn't ask anything else.

If you oppologize, I will gladly answer your other questions. Can't be bothered to inform and help people who are going to act like that.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    ROFL :flaw: That's so funny +1 rep!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiX View Post
    You are apparantly semi-confused. You asked me to tell you why America invaded Iraq and I gave you the official reasons for the war. Why do you call the BS reasons? Those are the official reasons, you didn't ask anything else.

If you oppologize, I will gladly answer your other questions. Can't be bothered to inform and help people who are going to act like that.
    apoligize for?

i'll apoligize for saying that YOU gave me BS answers, i mean thats what the gov. said they were doing

but tell me what did they find?

Isreal is walking around with the big stick and they are killing the people that live there Where is the US there?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

apoligize for?

i'll apoligize for saying that YOU gave me BS answers, i mean thats what the gov. said they were doing

but tell me what did they find?

Isreal is walking around with the big stick and they are killing the people that live there Where is the US there?
    American Soliders are over there pointing there guns at people wearing tank tops and slippers
    I thought this was funny...... but I guess you couldn't understand that. NO REP FOR YOU LOL!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Yeah I saw the whole bill thing being blown up on fb. The thing that irritates me the most is they spend so much tax money making up stupid bills. -.- Such a waste, well that's America for you.
    It's getting pretty crazy here.... next they will be telling us where we have to work. (To all the trolls that's a joke, so troll the F*ck OFF).

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Untill that day comes, you can't say that USA is comparable to Nazi Germany. Also, do you think Christians, Homosexuals, Atheists etc can live their lifes as they please in Islamic countries? Not a chance. If a minority of muslim does not like the rules of America, they can always migrate to an Islamic country.
    there is a difference between not liking the general laws of the country or making up laws targeting a specific group of people
    and i guaranty you there are no laws against homosexuals in any of the fallowing islamic countries
    libya
    algeria
    tunisia
    egypt
    this are the countries i been to , and i personally know a homosexual , there is no law that bothers him he has his full rights , it how the community looks at him

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

I thought this was funny...... but I guess you couldn't understand that. NO REP FOR YOU LOL!
    LOL my bad man you quoted the whole thing i thought you were making fun of me

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

It's getting pretty crazy here.... next they will be telling us where we have to work. (To all the trolls that's a joke, so troll the F*ck OFF).
    lol yeah They still do have the old law books as well, from time to time if a cop is extremely desperate for a ticket they will pull someone over. Yes they are really stupid as well. A cop felt like being a **ck and pulled a woman over on a Sunday. Use to be women couldn't drive on Sunday's. How they waste resources :/

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

lol yeah They still do have the old law books as well, from time to time if a cop is extremely desperate for a ticket they will pull someone over. Yes they are really stupid as well. A cop felt like being a **ck and pulled a woman over on a Sunday. Use to be women couldn't drive on Sunday's. How they waste resources :/
    Any ideas on how the new bill will negatively effect Americans?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

how ever you look at it i don't know why this is needed , the US goverment can already arrest anyone that can relate to a terrorist group , why do they need to do it for a year without a trail
    it gives to much power that can be abused
    and it's directed at islamic terrorist groups and not against terrorism in general
    and the food and finger things are just stupid

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ama883 View Post
    there is a difference between not liking the general laws of the country or making up laws targeting a specific group of people
    and i guaranty you there are no laws against homosexuals in any of the fallowing islamic countries
    libya
    algeria
    tunisia
    egypt
    this are the countries i been to , and i personally know a homosexual , there is no law that bothers him he has his full rights , it how the community looks at him
    Those countries are not governed by Islamic Law, they are not Islamic countries, the majority of peole are muslims. There is a difference.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Those countries are not governed by Islamic Law, they are not Islamic countries, the majority of peole are muslims. There is a difference.
    even in islamic law you get punished for having sex outside marriage (adultery)
    i assure you that there is no punishment for homosexual relationships in islamic law

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

Any ideas on how the new bill will negatively effect Americans?
    Depends on how they use it I guess is the correct way to respond. If they use it in a negative way, I can imagine bad things coming from it. I mean could you imagine all the tax we would have to pay to put people into prison because of that? OMG we would have no money! lol Usually when people take away one's rights that they originally had, it always turns ugly. I know a friend of mine that was doing a peaceful protest and during that protest it turned ugly. A cop punched a girl in the face who was just standing there minding her own business. Though did nothing to the guys that were standing next to her. I bet he didn't get in trouble either, you know how it works So even without this recent act things have been spiraling down hill. :/

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

i assure you that there is no punishment for homosexual relationships in islamic law
    Yea there is

Its either death or you're kicked out

The main 3 religions see being homosexual as one of the worse sins

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Tell that to the homosexuals getting executed for being homosexual in ISLAMIC countries like Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Pakistan :flaw:

Clueless.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

Depends on how they use it I guess is the correct way to respond. If they use it in a negative way, I can imagine bad things coming from it. I mean could you imagine all the tax we would have to pay to put people into prison because of that? OMG we would have no money! lol Usually when people take away one's rights that they originally had, it always turns ugly. I know a friend of mine that was doing a peaceful protest and during that protest it turned ugly. A cop punched a girl in the face who was just standing there minding her own business. Though did nothing to the guys that were standing next to her. I bet he didn't get in trouble either, you know how it works So even without this recent act things have been spiraling down hill. :/
    No one is safe from this..... it's real easy to clam something about someone, then toss them in jail for a year till they can prove their own innocence.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Tell that to the homosexuals getting executed for being homosexual in ISLAMIC countries like Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Pakistan :flaw:

Clueless.
    You make it sound like an islamic thing

christians and judaism have the same thing as islam when regarding homosexuality

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Clueless.
    i don't care what their policies are provide me with one aya that tell you to punish a homosexual
    all i know is having sex gets you 100 whips for a man and 80 for a women
    and that having sex with a man means going straight to hell

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

No one is safe from this..... it's real easy to clam something about someone, then toss them in jail for a year till they can prove their own innocence.
    I agree with you, however it will probably come to the point where the goverment takes care of their own. Need less to say if you work for them, then they will probably "over look" a few things. If they threw everyone in prison then our country would be f*ked as a whole. If the extreme does happen, the usa would fall to anarchy. I don't think it will be that bad, hopefully it's just a tool for terrorism or something. I'm not sure what they are doing with the country anymore. I'm just hoping that there are some smart people in our congress that can stop it from passing -.- (completely)

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't care what their policies are provide me with one aya that tell you to punish a homosexual
    all i know is having sex gets you 100 whips for a man and 80 for a women
    and that having sex with a man means going straight to hell
    Well you are clearly not informed enough to have any valid input on this subject.

You can find everything you want about Islam and Homosexuality on this site: http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/homosexuality.htm

It is people like you that make happy that a country like America exists and that they take the necessary actions that need to be taken

You make it sound like an islamic thing

christians and judaism have the same thing as islam when regarding homosexuality
    There are no Christian countries so in todays world, yes it is an "Islamic" thing.

Last edited by ShinobiX; 12-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Well you are clearly not informed enough to have any valid input on this subject.

You can find everything you want about Islam and Homosexuality on this site: http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/homosexuality.htm

It is people like you that make happy that a country like America exists and that they take the necessary actions that need to be taken
    what is that suppose to mean?

There are no Christian countries so in todays world, yes it is an "Islamic" thing.
    Well in Islam you don't ignore one law and follow another, so you follow everything

doesn't matter if there are no christian countries

When people come out the closet and say they are still christian, i've read articles of the churchs kicking them out and completely ignored by the members of the church

Same thing with Isreal, Judaism does it also

Last edited by Better; 12-08-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is that suppose to mean?
    I do not answer your questions untill you appologize for calling my answers which were FACTS and the OFFICIAL reasons for the Iraq war "BS".

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

I agree with you, however it will probably come to the point where the goverment takes care of their own. Need less to say if you work for them, then they will probably "over look" a few things. If they threw everyone in prison then our country would be f*ked as a whole. If the extreme does happen, the usa would fall to anarchy. I don't think it will be that bad, hopefully it's just a tool for terrorism or something. I'm not sure what they are doing with the country anymore. I'm just hoping that there are some smart people in our congress that can stop it from passing -.- (completely)
    They are going to increasing towns security (if the bill gets passes) for this particular cause. They convince people by saying silly things like "If you don't pass this bill then it's your fault for letting terrorist walk free".... WTF, no... that has nothing to do with this bill, this bill is taking away freedom! I know we are having issues with terrorist getting into USA but to take away Americans freedoms, violate the constitution and toss people into jail with out a trial is insane!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

I do not answer your questions untill you appologize for calling my answers which were FACTS and the OFFICIAL reasons for the Iraq war "BS".
    do you believe everything the government says?

and i already apoligized already for calling what you thought were facts "BS"

but the reasons are BS

The OFFICIAL reason isn't always the right one lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

Sorry for double posting! Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I agree with you, however it will probably come to the point where the government takes care of their own
    they will have a special document that the government can carry that excuses them of this particular bill! WTF right!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

They are going to increasing towns security (if the bill gets passes) for this particular cause. They convince people by saying silly things like "If you don't pass this bill then it's your fault for letting terrorist walk free".... WTF, no... that has nothing to do with this bill, this bill is taking away freedom! I know we are having issues with terrorist getting into USA but to take away Americans freedoms, violate the constitution and toss people into jail with out a trial is insane!
    Yes it is Which is why if it does come down to all of it, bad things will happen! People won't just stand by and take something like this. Especially since tax payers actaully pay for the upkeep in prisons and stuff. If everyone is thrown into prison, who would pay for the upkeep? Who would run the gov't? It makes no sense and most people will fight for their rights, which means more blood shed and another civil war. Which would just be even worse because then we would leave ourself open for something like terrorism and our country would be so divided that we would fail big time. So something the government tried to protect us from, would just slap them in the face because they opened the door and let them in. -.-

lol yeah someone has to run the country but even still it would have the same results.