Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 175
  1. #51
    Hokage spartan001's Avatar
    Status
    spartan001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    In what? Base jumping?
    Hahahahaha cool story bro.
     
         

  2. #52
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?




    Forget this bickering.





    Gary Oak also takes over good thread that idiots ruin
     
         

  3. #53
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot34501 View Post
    1. Bankrupt Europe will hurt everyone around the world, not just Europe
    2. We do actually invest in green energy, don't let the media influence all of your opinions
    3. We did not alone save the world, Britian and the Soviet Union helped save it to. Actually the Soviet Union killed the majority of Germany's army
    4. China has their own problems they have to worry about, they are artificial manipulating their currency, and they are artificially inflating their GDP, they will be negatively affected by this in the future. Also their population is ageing fast and there currently isn't a way to support all of them
    Agreed, except on point
    1. US's economy was the one that failed first. Then Europes.
     
         

  4. #54
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Read my edit, because that is a huge fact.
    Then why the f are you all butt hurt? You say Americans are stupid because they think their the best but the rest of the world especially sweden is stupider for basing entire arguments on stereotypes. Its obvious that Sweden and the rest of Europe are mad because they don't know enough about the American people to make sound judgement about them but rely on stereotypes to judge.
     
         

  5. #55
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    You kinda asked for it. Now i'm not saying US is a bad country. But that attitude about US being the best counrty ever is just pissing me off. That's all.
    It pisses Americans off.

    Now think about this with your eyes closed, with your hand away from the Groin area.

    Gary Oak Signal
     
         

  6. #56
    Hokage spartan001's Avatar
    Status
    spartan001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Agreed, except on point
    1. US's economy was the one that failed first. Then Europes.
    Well I'll give you the tip what's Sweden part of?
     
         

  7. #57
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    Then why the f are you all butt hurt? You say Americans are stupid because they think their the best but the rest of the world especially sweden are stupider for basing entire arguments on stereotypes. Its obvious that Sweden and the rest of Europe are mad because they don't know enough about the American people to make sound judgement about them but rely on stereotypes to judge.
    No. My arguments are pure facts. Don't mix that up.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Bigfoot34501's Avatar
    Status
    Bigfoot34501 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Agreed, except on point
    1. US's economy was the one that failed first. Then Europes.
    Yes this is true, and it has somewhat hurt Europe today. But the main reason Europe is going bankrupt right now is because of the policies some EU countries have, they need to go back to individual currencies and let the countries falling behind fail so they can restructure their governments and economies
     
         

  9. #59
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Here they go again Btw i find it kinda off that the "best counrty in the world" Is
    1. Bancrupt, Europe has nothing to do with it.
    2. You will not consider to invest in greener energy, because you say that there is no proof of glabal warming.
    3. You think you ALONE saved the world in WW2, NO you did not.
    4. You despise China, because they will rape your ecnomy. No, they already had.

    1. The economy is in the dumps, but its not bankrupt. And no, our economic situation was not causes by Europe, though Europe certainly isn't helping.

    2. US is definitely lagging behind in green energy, but we've been getting much more serious about it. The majority of people still clinging to the idea of no global warming are the oil companies and the people they've bought.

    3. US didn't do it alone, though we certainly played a huge role. Without the US, Germany could turn all of its attention to the Soviets. Without the Soviets, Germany could turn all of its attention to the western front. It would be hard to argue either could have won without the other.

    4. China's got its own problems to deal with. They're far from a perfect country as well. But I'd much rather be a citizen of the US as of now than China.
     
         

  10. #60
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    It pisses Americans off.

    Now think about this with your eyes closed, with your hand away from the Groin area.

    Gary Oak Signal
    It pisses you off yes, but it pisses most of the world off that you claim alone to be the gratest, when that fact clearly does not apply.
     
         

  11. #61
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post



    Forget this bickering.





    Gary Oak also takes over good thread that idiots ruin
    LMAO...
    I think it was too early Gary lol
     
         

  12. #62
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    No. My arguments are pure facts. Don't mix that up.
    What facts do you have about the americans that makes you think everyone of them has the mentality that they are the best county in the world? There is no fact for that that's just your narrow mindedness.
     
         

  13. #63
    Hokage spartan001's Avatar
    Status
    spartan001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    1. The economy is in the dumps, but its not bankrupt. And no, our economic situation was not causes by Europe, though Europe certainly isn't helping.

    2. US is definitely lagging behind in green energy, but we've been getting much more serious about it. The majority of people still clinging to the idea of no global warming are the oil companies and the people they've bought.

    3. US didn't do it alone, though we certainly played a huge role. Without the US, Germany could turn all of its attention to the Soviets. Without the Soviets, Germany could turn all of its attention to the western front. It would be hard to argue either could have won without the other.

    4. China's got its own problems to deal with. They're far from a perfect country as well. But I'd much rather be a citizen of the US as of now than China.
    Finally some perfectly logically points. :izuna:
     
         

  14. #64
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    No. My arguments are pure facts. Don't mix that up.



    Gorillazz, the true shit here is that you need to chill out.


    :izuna:



    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    LMAO...
    I think it was too early Gary lol
    Yeah........ :D
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 12-08-2011 at 09:23 PM.

  15. #65
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post



    Gorillazz, the true shit here is that you need to chill out.


    :izuna:
     
         

  16. #66
    Ze Troll Basher XxDragoulxX's Avatar
    Status
    XxDragoulxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    that one place you didn`t look
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    It pisses you off yes, but it pisses most of the world off that you claim alone to be the gratest, when that fact clearly does not apply.
    im sorry but where exactly are you getting the idea that we think we're #1? cause most people in america don`t think the way you`re saying we are. not trying to start something just wondering >_>
     
         

  17. #67
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    Then go away.
     
         

  18. #68
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Then go away.
     
         

  19. #69
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    I hate it when people in other countries say their country is the best its national pride but when Americans say they have the best country its considered arrogance.


    GARY **** YEA!!!!
     
         

  20. #70
    Lost Child... Hyperion's Avatar
    Status
    Hyperion is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    9,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Myobokuzan or die.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    But you're the one who said you were pissed off though.
     
         

  21. #71
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    No. You said you were angry because Americans think they're number one.


    My final post here is this.

    All countries have flaws and yes, America has gotten alot of hate recently. However, like everything else, we'll rise and fall again (Unless you're Gary Oak. He only rises) . People we'll always love and hate us.
     
         

  22. #72
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    I hate it when people in other countries say their country is the best its national pride but when Americans say they have the best country its considered arrogance.


    GARY **** YEA!!!!
    I never said my country is the best
     
         

  23. #73
    Cool Guy Swizzik's Avatar
    Status
    Swizzik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    7,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillazz View Post
    I never said my country is the best
    I never said you did
     
         

  24. #74
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Running with the devil
    Posts
    13,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    No. You said you were angry because Americans think they're number one.


    My final post here is this.

    All countries have flaws and yes, America has gotten alot of hate recently. However, like everything else, we'll rise and fall again (Unless you're Gary Oak. He only rises) . People we'll always love and hate us.
    Yeah? I agree, no country is superior to the other. But that is not what i've heard from most americans.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Bigfoot34501's Avatar
    Status
    Bigfoot34501 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is it Slam America Week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzik View Post
    I hate it when people in other countries say their country is the best its national pride but when Americans say they have the best country its considered arrogance.


    GARY **** YEA!!!!
    It's true everyone has national pride, being proud of America though has a negative stigma to it

    I don't care though I'm proud of my country even with its flaws :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •