View Poll Results: Luffy can take down an Admiral?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way, he will be defeated for sure!

    14 29.17%
  • Yes he can.

    13 27.08%
  • No he can't but Admiral will have a really tough time.

    21 43.75%
Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 121
  1. #1
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    So its been 2 years after the whitebeard war and as we have seen Luffy has a become hell of a strong character now, before the time-skip he was near to the power of a Vice-Admiral so now could he take an Admiral down or atleast give an admiral a tough time, i think he still cant defeat an Admiral as imo he is no equal or slightly above Ace right now but can just shatter a Vice-Admiral, what you all think?
     
         

  2. #2
    ganstershinobi NarutoSensei's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the high seas
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    OMG i like yo sig bro lol.....
    and yea i KNOW luffy could take down an admiral or two now....
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Talk No Jutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Talk No Jutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    Posts
    4,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Admiral? No way.

    Vice Admiral? Depends on who he's fighting.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Monkey d garp's Avatar
    Status
    Monkey d garp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    i think luffy can hold his own against the admirals for 2-3minutes but no way in hell he could beat one, i think he is now slightly above ace and jimbei and higher than a vice admiral but the series has only reached the half so it would be dissapointing if he could beat an admiral now
     
         

  5. #5
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    against akainu maybe cos he just gonna go mental kill himself along with akainu but kizaru is much faster and i think aokiji could probably beat him too. BTW who do u think is the strongest admiral????
     
         

  6. #6
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    against akainu maybe cos he just gonna go mental kill himself along with akainu but kizaru is much faster and i think aokiji could probably beat him too. BTW who do u think is the strongest admiral????
    Imo Akainu is the strongest Admiral. ( Though Garp being the strongest marine imo )
     
         

  7. #7
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thugg View Post
    Imo Akainu is the strongest Admiral. ( Though Garp being the strongest marine imo )
    garp is too old now but why akainu i dont know who is stronger and aokiji is my fav but akainu beats aokiji simply cos lava beats ice and he is stronger than kizaru but if akainu and aokiji were fighting someone with a water devil fruit then aokiji would be stronger???????
     
         

  8. #8
    Akagami no Shankusu -Shanks-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Shanks- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Frappéland
    Posts
    2,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSensei View Post
    OMG i like yo sig bro lol.....
    and yea i KNOW luffy could take down an admiral or two now....
    He is not even close on taking down an admiral. He still has a long way to go.
    @TopicCreator : You should use the search button. This has been made before
     
         

  9. #9
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    He would put up a much better fight now because of his Haki etc.
    He still wouldn't win against either of em though.
     
         

  10. #10
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    garp is too old now but why akainu i dont know who is stronger and aokiji is my fav but akainu beats aokiji simply cos lava beats ice and he is stronger than kizaru but if akainu and aokiji were fighting someone with a water devil fruit then aokiji would be stronger???????
    Being old doesn't matter, still Garp is the hero you know and if Sengoku did not stop Garp at war, Akainu would have been history.:D

    A water devil fruit isn't possible dude, Akainu is the strongest Admiral but Aokiji was nominated for the empty Fleet-Admiral position because he doesnt follow absolute justice unlike Akainu or in terms of power Akainu should have became the Fleet-Admiral.
     
         

  11. #11
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thugg View Post
    Being old doesn't matter, still Garp is the hero you know and if Sengoku did not stop Garp at war, Akainu would have been history.:D

    A water devil fruit isn't possible dude, Akainu is the strongest Admiral but Aokiji was nominated for the empty Fleet-Admiral position because he doesnt follow absolute justice unlike Akainu or in terms of power Akainu should have became the Fleet-Admiral.
    i agree with u i really wanted garp to wup his ass and ok u are right akainu is probably stronger
     
         

  12. #12
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    He would put up a better fight, but to no avail. Admirals are too strong for Luffy
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member ~The Norwegian~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~The Norwegian~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    9,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    NOT Aokiji, NOT Akainu... Maybe he can defeat Kizaru.
     
         

  14. #14
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Stop screwing around!!! Luffy isn´t a match for an admiral, he´s out of his league and you people who say he can take them on and even beat them are simply trolling, GTFO.
     
         

  15. #15
    ganstershinobi NarutoSensei's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the high seas
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    He is not even close on taking down an admiral. He still has a long way to go.
    @TopicCreator : You should use the search button. This has been made before
    it depends on which admirals he is fighting dude....I know that he cant take on the strongest admiral.....but i honestly beleive that we havent seen all that luffy can do yet and i beleive that some of the admirals have gotten kinda laid back because they thought that the straw hat gang was dead and that they became over confident and further i have not even seen the full effect of that elephant fist he had(because he was underwater when he first used it) so luffy has lots o power to show us.......
     
         

  16. #16
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyWorldOfTsukuyomi View Post
    Stop screwing around!!! Luffy isn´t a match for an admiral, he´s out of his league and you people who say he can take them on and even beat them are simply trolling, GTFO.
    Calm down, every has their opinions:shrug:
     
         

  17. #17
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    is there a onepiece base like this???????????????
     
         

  18. #18
    Akagami no Shankusu -Shanks-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Shanks- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Frappéland
    Posts
    2,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSensei View Post
    it depends on which admirals he is fighting dude....I know that he cant take on the strongest admiral.....but i honestly beleive that we havent seen all that luffy can do yet and i beleive that some of the admirals have gotten kinda laid back because they thought that the straw hat gang was dead and that they became over confident and further i have not even seen the full effect of that elephant fist he had(because he was underwater when he first used it) so luffy has lots o power to show us.......
    You haven't even seen what admirals are capable of. Yes, Luffy is strong. He has trained for 2 years straight and he can beat lots of people. But Admirals is way too much at the moment for him to handle.
     
         

  19. #19
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    is there a onepiece base like this???????????????
    Not yet. Be patient though.
     
         

  20. #20
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    You haven't even seen what admirals are capable of. Yes, Luffy is strong. He has trained for 2 years straight and he can beat lots of people. But Admirals is way too much at the moment for him to handle.
    Agreed.
    But now atleast Luffy won't be just hoping how run and survive when facing a Admiral.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member ~The Norwegian~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~The Norwegian~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    9,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    okay, just to sort things out.. Luffy's now got HAKI! Don't you think that with the elephant pistole + Haki, he could smash a Logia too pieces?
     
         

  22. #22
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~The Norwegian~ View Post
    okay, just to sort things out.. Luffy's now got HAKI! Don't you think that with the elephant pistole + Haki, he could smash a Logia too pieces?
    Yeah, and not just that he is combining Haki greatly with his already so powerfull attacks, atleast now Smoker will have a hard time pinning Luffy down again like in the old days. :D
     
         

  23. #23
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thugg View Post
    Yeah, and not just that he is combining Haki greatly with his already so powerfull attacks, atleast now Smoker will have a hard time pinning Luffy down again like in the old days. :D
    Is elephant punch on pair with whitebeards quake punch? No, nuff said.
     
         

  24. #24
    ganstershinobi NarutoSensei's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on the high seas
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    You haven't even seen what admirals are capable of. Yes, Luffy is strong. He has trained for 2 years straight and he can beat lots of people. But Admirals is way too much at the moment for him to handle.
    ok ok i know when im beaten. good job good sir. you put up a very strong argument.but at least now luffy can AT LEAST hold his own for a few minutes
     
         

  25. #25
    -Hachibukai- Thugg's Avatar
    Status
    Thugg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyWorldOfTsukuyomi View Post
    Is elephant punch on pair with whitebeards quake punch? No, nuff said.
    Dude, Whitebeard was just on another level if Akainu would have fought 1 on 1 we all have seen.
    Luffy could atleast bear the quake punch though.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •