Page 28 of 35 « First ... 18242526272829303132 ... Last»
    Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

More importantly, they need to get rid of Pein first. You shore up your defenses from the inside out. If Pein is still there why secure the borders? They still don't know if Naruto can handle him, not to mention it's been like 3 minutes since he got there, and prior they didn't have a lot of hope. Honestly, I don't think Kakashi would accept the job. Not really his gig, not to mention Tsunade exhausted and almost killed herself to heal everyone, thus cementing her role as hokage. Danzou may have sealed the his chapter by killing that frog because the truth is about to come out. If anything happens in the next few chapters regarding a change of leadership it's gonna be Danzou taking over not Kakashi. Remember his Root hasn't moved yet. He might have said screw subtlety and just decided on a hostile take over once Pein is gone.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeboy26 View Post
    I would love to see naruto do some frog jutsu's before busting out his secret jutsu. I have a feeling the fight is far from over and i am guessing Pain will be gaining the edge by the end of the chapter. It's cool to see odama rasenguns but lets be honest, Naruto is a toad now and he needs some new awesome toad or even regular jutsu's
    no madara has a time jutsu thats why he could dodge narutos rasengan when it hit thats why madara could dodge sasuke's amaretsu... thats what i think

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I would love to see Naruto, Fart on Pains face before he unleashes his new Jutsu. =P Happened to Kiba

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by choatix357 View Post
    no madara has a time jutsu thats why he could dodge narutos rasengan when it hit thats why madara could dodge sasuke's amaretsu... thats what i think
    I think he put it out the same way Sasuke put his own out. An advanced Mangekyo technique. Also that's a sign of how powerful Sasuke's eyes may, MAY, be. The legend goes that nothing can extinguish the black flame, not that they can only be extinguished by MS. This would make it an ability that only Sasuke and Madara (Allegedly the worlds first MS user) possess.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSand View Post
    I would love to see Naruto, Fart on Pains face before he unleashes his new Jutsu. =P Happened to Kiba
    whatever turns u on my dude haahha jk

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

, he's become much to serious a character now, but that would be great, or after eliminating all but Deva realm and having a huge chaotic battle that exhausts all of both their chakra's he unleashed his ultimate tech. "ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!!"

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisix View Post
    , he's become much to serious a character now, but that would be great, or after eliminating all but Deva realm and having a huge chaotic battle that exhausts all of both their chakra's he unleashed his ultimate tech. "ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!!"
    Yea you're probably right, I think he's to much of a serious character for that as well. But I don't think he's going to completely change. He can Pull of a few pranks every now and then Thats what makes Naruto him and he will never lose that trait :D

Quote Originally Posted by KonohasRedFox69 View Post
    whatever turns u on my dude haahha jk
    Lmao, It was funny the first time it caught everyone off guard

Last edited by RedSand; 01-20-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

man now that i look into naruto, the all characters, man there is history for long time if kishi wanted!!i mean if he developed some characters or showed some kind of kakashi gaiden to minato or itachi's life i think it would be awsome!! Exlaining how minato became a genius, how itachi got hands in susano, kisame's past, pain fight against salamandra hanzou, sasori's fight with the previous kazekage, the capture of the tailed beasts and their lifes history and techniques, madara gaiden in addicton with shodaime's, the creation of konoha, second hokage, the begining of jiraiya's profecy, jiraiya travels, zetsu origins, man so much that i can't belive!!

well i suppose some of them above would have been really nice to see or to know!!!

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Yea you're probably right, I think he's to much of a serious character for that as well. But I don't think he's going to completely change. He can Pull of a few pranks every now and then Thats what makes Naruto him and he will never lose that trait :D

Lmao, It was funny the first time it caught everyone off guard
    Life or death struggle and Naruto uses his advanced sage training to pants Deva realm and tie the other realms shoe laces together.... wait.... Do shinobi wear underwear? I may not like this idea anymore. Sai pops out of nowhere to insult Deva realms size.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    man now that i look into naruto, the all characters, man there is history for long time if kishi wanted!!i mean if he developed some characters or showed some kind of kakashi gaiden to minato or itachi's life i think it would be awsome!! Exlaining how minato became a genius, how itachi got hands in susano, kisame's past, pain fight against salamandra hanzou, sasori's fight with the previous kazekage, the capture of the tailed beasts and their lifes history and techniques, madara gaiden in addicton with shodaime's, the creation of konoha, second hokage, the begining of jiraiya's profecy, jiraiya travels, zetsu origins, man so much that i can't belive!!

well i suppose some of them above would have been really nice to see or to know!!!
    Yes all of this will be great for a Prequel when Naruto is over. Hope Kishi thinks about doing this

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Life or death struggle and Naruto uses his advanced sage training to pants Deva realm and tie the other realms shoe laces together.... wait.... Do shinobi wear underwear? I may not like this idea anymore. Sai pops out of nowhere to insult Deva realms size.
    worshippyworshippyworshippy Lmao, that's Sai for yaa.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

honestly i dont see pain winning against naruto hemit mode...... naruto is the destined child of prophecy Yes Pain is at hokage level an naruto is still a chunnin 6ut he has unlimited amount of chakra, ninetails transformation, hermit mode, an kage 6unshins of an unlimited amount. lol to be honest all naruto really needed to do since he was younger was improve his damage resistence so when he uses kage bunshin they wont be defeated so easily..... an well hermit mode does that lol

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

i wonder if kishi really developed sakura as he said he would :S!!! sometimes i have the sensation that few good/some importance characters are being left aside!!!

hope not...... damn i would like to see six tails, is he a shinobi?!? where is the headband?

P.S.- to someone with trouble looking for interviews here is another:
    New Masashi Kishimoto Interview March 2008 - OneManga.com Forums

Inflatable Ninja inflatablefriend's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Yes all of this will be great for a Prequel when Naruto is over. Hope Kishi thinks about doing this
    This will be all towards filler in the anime series I bet or OVA's when Naruto is over...

Anyways...in the future I think that manga is going to go even more mature than it is now, dealing with death and what not death of a close person. I pray they dwell into the love interests a bit more in the series. Because Naruto+ Hinata or Naruto + Sakura (no thanks) Sasuke Sakura or hell even cause a love fight between Temari and that Analyst shinobi I want to see some drama!

Of course after all the death and violence of course :P

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cdaulton View Post
    Does anyone else think that Pein will use Jiraya's dead body to fight Naruto? Seems possible to me?
    Also the Sand village will come to the leaf's aid soon enough.
    No way Jiraya's body is used, and there won't be help from another village!
    Another guy is going to help Naruto win this battle!
    We talked about masters dying to leave pupils that have surpassed them!
    I think GAI will put an end to this opening all 8 gates up to death gate to sacrifice himself for his village!

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Thinking of it makes me more sure!
    The whole character GAI deserves a ****ing great departure from the story!
    And to say it once again: Kakashi has to live!Even to to give his farewell to his old rival and comrade!

Could also be possible that both are dying together!
    I hope that won't happen!

Last edited by Hotwood; 01-21-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwood View Post
    No way Jiraya's body is used, and there won't be help from another village!
    Another guy is going to help Naruto win this battle!
    We talked about masters dying to leave pupils that have surpassed them!
    I think GAI will put an end to this opening all 8 gates up to death gate to sacrifice himself for his village!

Thinking of it makes me more sure!
    The whole character GAI deserves a ****ing great departure from the story!
    And to say it once again: Kakashi has to live!Even to to give his farewell to his old rival and comrade!

Could also be possible that both are dying together!
    I hope that won't happen!
    LMAO!!!!

I Think Naruto could win on his own, he'll defeat Pain and we won't have to sacrificed, arguably, the funniest character left in Naruto!!!!; Gai WILL SURVIVE!!!! lol

Last edited by Naruto1217; 01-21-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Guy can't help Naruto. Naruto was close in strength to Kakashi before sage training, now he's on his own level. He could stomp Guy. Plus while we know he taught the gates to Rock, we don't know if he learned them himself because he has gen and ninjutsu. I don't remember clearly, but I think they stated that it was a forbidden technique not practiced by anyone in the village and that's why Kakashi was pissed at Guy for teaching Lee. Could be wrong, but I think that's how it went. I would like to see more of what the great Might Guy has though. They never even scratched the surface of who he is or what he's capable of.

Wish I had the Rin'negin! Japhrimu's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto being able to sense people is because he can draw natural energy directly into his body, Jiraya could not. He had to use the toads as transformers. This is just Kishi giving us another example of Naruto surpassing those who came before him which is a theme established for everyone in this series. With that theme it is no wonder that Sasuke and Naruto are ungodly strong considering the predecessors linked to them are Minato, Jiraya, Kakashi, Itachi, and to a lesser extent Madarra. If you have to become stronger than all that(well half for one half for the other) you're gonna have to be damn near god-like.... no not Pein-like. The most fascinating question about Naruto's new ability is this.... How did he know he couldn't feel Kakashi if he never felt him before?
    Two comments: First, I had the same thought as you concerning how could Naruto know what Kakashi's chakra felt like. It's a good point, but I'm guessing just one thing that was overlooked. Just to explain it, I'd say Naruto knew him good enough to just 'know.' Second, Jiraya could sense, at least a little. When he fought pain, he could 'feel' Nagato's chakra or presence. (I can't remember how he put it, and am too lazy to look right now.)

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Japhrimu;754232]Two comments: First, I had the same thought as you concerning how could Naruto know what Kakashi's chakra felt like. It's a good point, but I'm guessing just one thing that was overlooked. Just to explain it, I'd say Naruto knew him good enough to just 'know.' Second, Jiraya could sense, at least a little. When he fought pain, he could 'feel' Nagato's chakra or presence. (I can't remember how he put it, and am too lazy to look right now.)[/QUOTE

That's why I'm here, too lazy to do homework. Jiraya suspected Nagato due to the Rinnengan didn't he? Then he confirmed it by recognizing Deva realm as the other kid he trained... Ya know the lil surfer punk, not to mention when he first was confronted it was by Konan. I don't doubt the possibility he could sense chakra, I just can understand why Naruto could and he couldn't.