Page 3 of 28 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 687
  1. #51
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Wow! naruto rules!!! Now I'll go happily on my exam and pass it for sure!!!!!
     
         

  2. #52
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    very cool naruto manga chapter, naruto looks really strong in sage mode, waves of rage ? what that could be? :D i hope its nothing like chidori nagashi or tsunade shockwave punch , this is something more powerfull i guess...naruto will kill another pain body for sure....

    maybe he will trasform into shadow and be really fast and have really powerfull punch....
     
         
    Last edited by UnknowNinjaName; 01-16-2009 at 10:47 AM.

  3. #53
    Member Hotwood's Avatar
    Status
    Hotwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    I found most impressive how cold-blooded Naruto reacted about Kakashi's death! (even if he isn't, in my opinion)
    Regarding Pein I think all of the bodies are going to be destroyed for now, while the fight vs. Nagato may be the Manga's final chapter!
     
         

  4. #54
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    maybe he will make more kage bushin and creates more super mega giant rasengan and hit pein at one time, jk. if thats the case, naruto will likely destroy the whole konoha. jk
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member GarFiku's Avatar
    Status
    GarFiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by devlin2010 View Post
    I'll refer you to the episode where naruto protects tsunade when orochimaru is trying to get her to heal his arms from when the hokage sealed them,she shows orochimaru the mark on her forhead,its stored up chakra (a great amount) she saves naruto's life with it and he takes the 4th's necklace because he prooved her wrong.
    it wasnt the 4th's it was the 1th's necklace !!! :D
     
         

  6. #56
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by shadpow View Post
    Well if you could read the next chapter name its referred as " Melee" When i further searched i found the following description:
    " Melee (from the French mle IPA: [meˈleː]) generally refers to disorganized close combat involving a group of fighters. A melee ensues when groups become locked together in combat with no regard to group tactics or fighting as an organized unit; each participant fights as an individual"

    I think naruto will use his shadow Clones and thus try toi do some thing of this sort... Each fighter fill have A Wind Sword ( same as the sensei of GARA) and then ....

    We can.. see a good fight

    melee can be weapon too like melee sword or something like that.....
     
         

  7. #57
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafDude View Post
    Did u notice here Naruto 431 page 05 | One Manga , that tsunade turned realy hold? look at her face and arms.
    Really I didnt notive at first...jeesh shes so so old....OMG !!! Its like turning into mummy


    It was so cool looking Naruto just made that summon fly xD 1st Stopped with his hands and throwed


    Such a chapter !!! Holy Naruto !!! That was sick xD
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    Posts
    8,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    manga was pure awesomeness
     
         

  9. #59
    Loverboy musicgenesis's Avatar
    Status
    musicgenesis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia.
    Posts
    5,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    yea....this weeks manga is the best man...Naruto is pwnsome...to be able to KO 2 peins plus 3 summons easily is not an easy task and he made it too easy...even j-man found it hard..Naruto is hokage-level by now i guess.wait til u see his new jutsu
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member Kaze..'s Avatar
    Status
    Kaze.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In A Rock Mansion In Iwagakure
    Posts
    8,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    naruto is a freakin monster top 5 ninja easily
     
         

  11. #61
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    1.) As has been discussed a million times, the consensus (and my opinion) that the scroll is simply the contract like Jiraiya had. Ma and Pa toad are on it to advise Naruto since they can't fuse. This is consistent with putting Katsuyu in one of his pockets. (Also, please don't use giant red text, it's abrasive).

    2.) The sage chakra is incredible. It's acting similarly to the fox cloak in Naruto's 1-3 tail Kyuubi mode. I just noticed that if you look at the Pein body's cheek, it just an indentation on, not Naruto's fist. Didn't see that at first, pretty cool though, and agrees with the above. There are two other advantages.

    b.) Scouting, Naruto was able to detect everyone in the village. He didn't just detect people, but he detected who it is. In sage mode, he'll have something similar to the Byakuugan with a smaller range and I don't think it detects weapons.

    c.) It has to break genjutsu. Naruto will be able to tell that the caster of the genjutsu is not where the nature chakra is saying he is, thus he's caught in a genjutsu and can break out. I also don't think he can be caught in genjutsu simply because the opponent can't control the nature chakra flowing to his head (this point has been discussed repeatedly).

    3.) Naruto has taken out two bodies with one shot each. I believe that the ninjutsu absorbing body is dead.

    4.) The new jutsu is either something we haven't seen, or it's a completed FRS that when completed is truly something unique. Either way I hope's it's unblockable since Ameratsu and Kirin are.
     
         
    Last edited by leafeater; 01-16-2009 at 11:59 AM.

  12. #62
    Member jwalantbaria's Avatar
    Status
    jwalantbaria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Hi guys...
    this was one of the best manga in naruto...
    about kakashi i think he is going to servive...
    tsunade will heal him...
     
         

  13. #63
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    1.) As has been discussed a million times, the consensus (and my opinion) that the scroll is simply the contract like Jiraiya had. Ma and Pa toad are on it to advise Naruto since they can't fuse. This is consistent with putting Katsuyu in one of his pockets. (Also, please don't use giant red text, it's abrasive).

    2.) The sage chakra is incredible. It's acting similarly to the fox cloak in Naruto's 1-3 tail Kyuubi mode. I just noticed that if you look at the Pein body's cheek, it just an indentation on, not Naruto's fist. Didn't see that at first, pretty cool though, and agrees with the above. There are two other advantages.

    b.) Scouting, Naruto was able to detect everyone in the village. He didn't just detect people, but he detected who it is. In sage mode, he'll have something similar to the Byakuugan with a smaller range and I don't think it detects weapons.

    c.) It has to break genjutsu. Naruto will be able to tell that the caster of the genjutsu is not where the nature chakra is saying he is, thus he's caught in a genjutsu and can break out. I also don't think he can be caught in genjutsu simply because the opponent can't control the nature chakra flowing to his head (this point has been discussed repeatedly).

    3.) Naruto has taken out two bodies with one shot each. I believe that the ninjutsu absorbing body is dead.

    4.) The new jutsu is either something we haven't seen, or it's a completed FRS that when completed is truly something unique. Either way I hope's it's unblockable since Ameratsu and Kirin are.
    Nice Points!!!
    100% Agreed.

    I would love to see a combination of FRS and a rasen-shuriken or maybe a throwable rasen-shuriken.

    Peace.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    new jutsu?

    it could be: the real deal, ultimate super mega giant wind rasengan? i think he will destroy the earth with that power...
     
         

  15. #65
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotwood View Post
    I think he is!
    Who's hand held Tsunade when she said: "Now it's all done!"?
    I think she used the last of her Chakra to heal Kakashi!
    I believe that was Sakura holding Tsunades hand.

    I think kakashi is in a coma or something, hence Naruto and Tsunade cant sense him.

    I hope hes not dead though...would suck big time.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member -Ventus-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Ventus- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mt.Myoboku
    Posts
    9,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    peins gonna taste his own medicine

    Go naruto!!!!

    did I just saw granny tsunade's wrinkles?
     
         
    Last edited by -Ventus-; 01-16-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #67
    Member jwalantbaria's Avatar
    Status
    jwalantbaria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    i think new jutsu wont be
    ultimateFRS...
    FRS will kill pein's bodies for sure...
    but its blast will KILL all villagers also...
    so we may be able to see new technique...
    :D
     
         

  18. #68
    Ninja Hidden in The Leaf ANBUblackOp's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUblackOp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Naruto is finally up on his game! It seem's like he's finally over his childish ways. Then again he is Naruto. and I hope Kakashi isn't dead. he's one of my favorite characters. that would be a really big bummer...... =[
     
         

  19. #69
    Member LeafDude's Avatar
    Status
    LeafDude is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Big Bang Rasenshuriken xD
     
         

  20. #70
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    One thing that still gets me.

    Naruto is definetely stronger and wiser looks like he can kick some serious badies.

    However, after all his trainning, all the techniques he probably learned, sage mode, etc...how come he still needs clones to produce a rasengan? (in the pic we see the way the clones hands are concentrating the energy on Narutos hand)

    Doesnt that come out as a little weird?

    I mean, if he has surpassed the 4th and Jiraya, I would assume he would be able to do it without clones.

    I will admit however that he has improved because he produced 2 super rasengan for the 2 clones.

    Could be that It was meant as a distraction or so Pein couldnt see what he was up to...

    Anyone have any thoughts on that?
     
         

  21. #71
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    One thing that still gets me.

    Naruto is definetely stronger and wiser looks like he can kick some serious badies.

    However, after all his trainning, all the techniques he probably learned, sage mode, etc...how come he still needs clones to produce a rasengan? (in the pic we see the way the clones hands are concentrating the energy on Narutos hand)

    Doesnt that come out as a little weird?


    I mean, if he has surpassed the 4th and Jiraya, I would assume he would be able to do it without clones.

    I will admit however that he has improved because he produced 2 super rasengan for the 2 clones.

    Could be that It was meant as a distraction or so Pein couldnt see what he was up to...

    Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    I saw this in different way , Naruto made two Big Rassengans on his two hands , and clones was just waiting till he makes them , after he made Rassengans Clones took them from Naruto hands and used against Summons

    In my look , he did it without clones, clones were only taking
     
         

  22. #72
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    One thing that still gets me.

    Naruto is definetely stronger and wiser looks like he can kick some serious badies.

    However, after all his trainning, all the techniques he probably learned, sage mode, etc...how come he still needs clones to produce a rasengan? (in the pic we see the way the clones hands are concentrating the energy on Narutos hand)

    Doesnt that come out as a little weird?

    I mean, if he has surpassed the 4th and Jiraya, I would assume he would be able to do it without clones.

    I will admit however that he has improved because he produced 2 super rasengan for the 2 clones.

    Could be that It was meant as a distraction or so Pein couldnt see what he was up to...

    Anyone have any thoughts on that?

    Yes, so the 2 clones could make rasengan Faster and then thrown at the summones more accurately.



    And dont you think Pain has got something up his sleeve? I dont think he's gonna jut lose bodies one after another.
    He has some weird plan on how to defeat Naruto. Cuz he's Pein. He is smarter.
     
         

  23. #73
    Avenger Sasυke's Avatar
    Status
    Sasυke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Actually pretty good question. Naruto place his hand and the clones were making the Rasengans and then he sort of transferred the rasengans to them so they control them... but actually that is nice in some way
     
         

  24. #74
    Member LeafDude's Avatar
    Status
    LeafDude is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Well when i saw that i got confused lol. But i think the clones make the rasengan and naruto gave it 2 them.
     
         

  25. #75
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 432 Predictions / 431 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I saw this in different way , Naruto made two Big Rassengans on his two hands , and clones was just waiting till he makes them , after he made Rassengans Clones took them from Naruto hands and used against Summons

    In my look , he did it without clones, clones were only taking
    I thought so at the beginning...but the the clones hands are still puts me off.

    Well...could be just me and we can always argue that it wasnt just a normal little rasengan right.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •