Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto already learned ftg

naruto has already learnt ftg...when A said that minato was alive inside naruto and let him go,naruto had used ftg tech to dodge A, may be jiraya had taught it to him,and also asked not to use it unless he learns to control kyubi coz this tech requires chakra equivalent to chakra to be teleported. With kyubi inside him naruto would exaust all his chakra jst by teleporting once.

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Marinating beef..... O_O

Re: naruto already learned ftg

I highly doubt it, although it wouldn't be to far fetched that the tech was written on the scroll he entrusted to Naruto. That's if Minato entrusted the tech to J-man (I think he would). If not the only other place I believe he can learn the tech is from the 4th's bodyguards or maybe the leaf has the jutsu on record somewhere on a scroll. Either way what naruto did in KM was just pure speed. It was just being compared to the FTG tech I believe.
    As always I could be wrong though.

Hinata's secret lover Kayloblaze's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Having a threeway with Hinata
    and Ino

Wait...when exactly do you think Naruto learned the FTG. Show a link to this.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    I hate you all :|

That was raw speed. Not ftg.

The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    fapp fapp wat it do?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    I highly doubt it, although it wouldn't be to far fetched that the tech was written on the scroll he entrusted to Naruto. That's if Minato entrusted the tech to J-man (I think he would). If not the only other place I believe he can learn the tech is from the 4th's bodyguards or maybe the leaf has the jutsu on record somewhere on a scroll. Either way what naruto did in KM was just pure speed. It was just being compared to the FTG tech I believe.
    As always I could be wrong though.
    +rep

very well n positively put

Status
    Sep 2011
    Marinating beef..... O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze View Post
    +rep

very well n positively put
    Thanks. I try to be polite. :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Cheong View Post
    That was raw speed. Not ftg.
    how can u justify it was raw speed ..give me manga link to show some character saying it is narutos raw speed and not ftg

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    Wait...when exactly do you think Naruto learned the FTG. Show a link to this.
    read my first post..i said 'may be' jman taught it to him...

Status
    Apr 2011
    NOoooooo!!!!!! T_T

no
    impossible

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sarkul93 View Post
    how can u justify it was raw speed ..give me manga link to show some character saying it is narutos raw speed and not ftg
    At first i thought u were joking, but now i know that u r just ignorant... dude

the ftg use's seals and naruto never used a seal... so use your common sense... that was naruto's raw speed...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Marinating beef..... O_O

Oh I forgot to add, that to use FTG it requires a seal. Naruto has not been shown using any seals.
    I know people would like to think Naruto completed the jutsu like Minato intended, but seriously when has Naruto had anytime to train since acquiring the cloak? It would take awhile to learn a technique of that caliber, even with Naruto's clones.
    Also as for J-man teaching him it that tech it's a little far fetched. It is still a possibility but does not make it true. Therefore neither of us is right.

I would still like to say it's on the scroll somewhere or he has to learn it from Minato's body guards.
    J-man was a bad ass don't get me wrong but is it possible this a jutsu he was not able to master? I am sure kakashi seen the jutsu while he had his sharingan but you never see him using it. :shrug: I know kinda weak argument but I am tired it's the best I can do right now.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Thank you for sharing.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

naruto has already learnt ftg...when A said that minato was alive inside naruto and let him go,naruto had used ftg tech to dodge A, may be jiraya had taught it to him,and also asked not to use it unless he learns to control kyubi coz this tech requires chakra equivalent to chakra to be teleported. With kyubi inside him naruto would exaust all his chakra jst by teleporting once.
    AGREE with you
    i think its been incorporated in his chakra mode
    along with that
    kyubi recognised a jutsu that belonged to the sage of sixth path
    like look at the seals on narutos mode
    just as minato incorparted it in kushinas mode to make sure he is close .......
    ETc ETc
    re read the fight between naruot and the 9 tail again.....

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

AGREE with you
    i think its been incorporated in his chakra mode

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by gurocklml; 12-19-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha virusx View Post
    At first i thought u were joking, but now i know that u r just ignorant... dude

the ftg use's seals and naruto never used a seal... so use your common sense... that was naruto's raw speed...
    ftg uses seals to teleport to a place where the seal has been placed...naruto has been shown to appear in places where the seal is not present ,it means (considering he knows ftg) that he dosent require seals...naruto was never good at seals,so he and jman devised some way to eliminate seals from it and enable naruto to teleport anywhere..tell me one thing dude how do you convince yourself that naruto dodged A just by raw speed when his iron fist was just a centimeter away..even tsunade said that narutos speed was comparable to A's but dodging him when he is just a centimeter away..thats impossible without a teleport tech.And also when naruto just god control over kyubi and attacked kisame why did yamato say naruto was not on 4th's level still if it were just base speed..and at same time bee said what he saw was just a yellow flash(he said teleport tech+right hand attack:but he could see yellow flash).These things make me believe naruto has already learnt ftg.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

1)If Naruto can teleport without the usage of seals..Then its no longer FTG .

2) Where does it say that you need S/T to dodge A ?

Minato had the necessary reflexes but not body speed to dodge A .

Naruto has Kyuubi chakra at his disposal which he could use to shunshin ..just like A does .
    Dodging A and moving at yellow flash like speed makes Naruto the fastest character at present .

3) I don't get what you said in the OP .

Why do you need Kyuubi chakra to use FTG ?
    Minato doesn't have massive chakra reserves ..yet he was able to use it perfectly.

Status
    Aug 2011
    I said what what in the butt.

then how do you explain Minato using it more than once?
    and the answer to your theory is no, Naruto is just fast, he didn't use the Flying Thunder God technique

want some proof? show me just one page where we can see a medium for teleportation. Minato had his kunai, what did Naruto have?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

umm dude it was raw speed..pls read the manga properly....he hasnt learnd ftg till now...for ftg u need special marked kunois which naruto doesnt enuf reason to strike out ftg 4 nw...

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

ftg uses seals to teleport to a place where the seal has been placed...naruto has been shown to appear in places where the seal is not present ,it means (considering he knows ftg) that he dosent require seals...naruto was never good at seals,so he and jman devised some way to eliminate seals from it and enable naruto to teleport anywhere..tell me one thing dude how do you convince yourself that naruto dodged A just by raw speed when his iron fist was just a centimeter away..even tsunade said that narutos speed was comparable to A's but dodging him when he is just a centimeter away..thats impossible without a teleport tech.And also when naruto just god control over kyubi and attacked kisame why did yamato say naruto was not on 4th's level still if it were just base speed..and at same time bee said what he saw was just a yellow flash(he said teleport tech+right hand attack:but he could see yellow flash).These things make me believe naruto has already learnt ftg.
    wt r u tokn abt:flaw:r u crazy r what ....u r just biulding castles in air...nwher is it wriiten dat naruto and jiraiya has eliminatedd the seals...pretty s2pid if u ask me....and also if it was indeed ftg den he wud hv dodgd the edo jinchurikis ..nt get hammerd by them

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I presume you have proof to show that it was a space-time jutsu and not a body flicker and haven't posted it yet? There have been too many threads on this specific topic already, literally with the exact topic you just posted, please use the search button in the future first.

Minato's moniker, "The Yellow Flash" was for his linear speed not FTG, as stated by Tobi when Minato rescued Naruto after Tobi threw him up in the air. When Naruto dodged the Raikage, Bee and Tsunade saw, "A yellow flash." When Minato used FTG he moves instantaneously, thus he leaves no yellow flash, he's simply there, and then not there. Why? Because there's no momentum to his movement like there is with a linear movement like a body flicker (i.e. shunsin no jutsu). Now there is nothing in the translators notes across different publications of that issue that state that Naruto used shunsin no jutsu or FTG, so your speculating either way. However, what's more reasonable to speculate? That Naruto used a body flicker empowered by the Kyuubi, or that he mysteriously learned FTG and mastered it beyond Minato's level somehow.

Besides, he should've had enough chakra to do it inside sage mode, as it's not like Minato was some chakra god. Just how much chakra do you think Minato had anyway? Naruto even without sage mode has a ridiculous amount of chakra, and he summoned Gamabunta without using the Kyuubi as a 12 year old genin after generating about 2K shadow clones, albeit he was empowered by his will of fire. You're making FTG out to be some chakra intense jutsu, which there is zero evidence for. We don't know why it takes 3 of his bodyguards to perform the jutsu, vs. him alone. It could have nothing to with chakra and just mastery and chakra focus/release. Seriously, if there's one thing Naruto always brings to a fight, it's chakra, so I doubt that that was ever a concern.

Body flicker may be speculation but at least it's consistent with the prior facts in the manga. The speed of the body flicker is based off of the amount and with Kyuubi mode the type of the chakra used to speed up a shinobi's movements, using a good amount of the Kyuubi's chakra, will make for one hell of a body flicker beyond any seen before. Further, when Naruto first unlocked the chakra of the Kyuubi, he used a body flicker on Kisame, but didn't have the control that Minato had, according to Yamato. Thus it stands to reason, it's something he improved upon with training with Bee and the Hachibi. Continuing, it stands to reason that his earlier control of his speed with the Raikage demonstrated that increased control.

As well, historically, Kishi has never written Naruto to pull a jutsu out of nowhere without training (if it was with Jiraiya, I'm pretty damn sure there'd be flashbacks to explain what the hell happened), maybe I'm tired, but I can't think of an example where he pulled out a new jutsu from no where without showing him training it first, that's what Kishi does with Sasuke. Thus, there are many things (including more beyond what I listed) that stand to reason that what we saw was Naruto pulling out a body flicker, however disappointing that may be to you.

Really, there is zero proof to the alternative; other than you don't think that it's possible for a body flicker to move a person that fast to dodge the Raikage's punch. However, that's just an assumption. Really, Kishi has nothing to gain by giving Naruto FTG and never explaining it, so that we never knew that he ever got it in the first place. That's horrible writing and makes no sense. What's he supposed to say in a future issue, "Don't worry Bee, I'll use my FTG like before against your bro the Raikage" and people will be like what the ...?! unless there's an explanation. Basically, things simply don't add up. I'm sorry to disappoint. :shrug:

Edit:
    Give me one person that even suggested it was FTG, even as a joke.

Peace

Last edited by leafeater; 12-12-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»