Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Bio Test: Third Raikage] - Kuzan

Alright Kuzan, time for your bio test

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: a plain with a river to the right (your left) and the woods to the left (your right)
    ~ You may use the Third Raikage's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Minato Namikaze for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio Test: Third Raikage] - Kuzan

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=114115

Might have a few late replies due to R/L, but I should be active enough

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=114115

Might have a few late replies due to R/L, but I should be active enough

Minato Rumor has it that youre called the absolute defense. Third Raikage I presume?

Minato starts off crouching towards the ground placing a FTG seal on the ground at his starting location keeping his eyes on his targets every move, while also reaching into his pouch throwing a Space/Time kunai high into the air and one towards the forest in two quick motions, multiplying the one in the air into thousands of kunai that spread across the entire battlefield and rain down over the Raikage.

(Fuin Hirashin no Jutsu) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Last edited by Obíto; 12-12-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Sandaime: Hmm.. the Yellow Flash. This shall be an interesting battle, I've heard much from my son of your space time techniques.

As soon as you place the seal in the ground, I begin gathering raiton chakra into my right hand. From my left hand I throw two flash bombs onto the ground (making sure to c, blinding you then swinging my hand from right to left, I release senbon into your direction, specifically at the ground to destroy the seal, and to intercept your clone technique before the kunai are spread across the battlefield.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Immediately after releasing the senbon, which are still heading into your direction, I form one handseal and create a large black panther. I send the panther running into your direction. I manipulate it so that the multiple tendrils are attacking above your current location (there's no escape upwards) and have the panther running straight towards your current location

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

I stand awaiting any movements and create two lightning clones to my right and left. Alpha, and Beta respectively.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Quick question: Considering the 3rd is able to withstand B-rank techniques and below, would that mean that my clones would be able to as well? I know the standard is C-rank is able to make the disperse, but considering this is still the 3rd's body do B-ranks and below not effect my clones as well?

Last edited by Heister; 12-15-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    Sandaime: Hmm.. the Yellow Flash. This shall be an interesting battle, I've heard much from my son of your space time techniques.

As soon as you place the seal in the ground, I begin gathering raiton chakra into my right hand. From my left hand I throw two flash bombs onto the ground (making sure to c, blinding you then swinging my hand from right to left, I release senbon into your direction, specifically at the ground to destroy the seal, and to intercept your clone technique before the kunai are spread across the battlefield.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Immediately after releasing the senbon, which are still heading into your direction, I form one handseal and create a large black panther. I send the panther running into your direction. I manipulate it so that the multiple tendrils are attacking above your current location (there's no escape upwards) and have the panther running straight towards your current location

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

I stand awaiting any movements and create two lightning clones to my right and left. Alpha, and Beta respectively.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Quick question: Considering the 3rd is able to withstand B-rank techniques and below, would that mean that my clones would be able to as well? I know the standard is C-rank is able to make the disperse, but considering this is still the 3rd's body do B-ranks and below not effect my clones as well?

With Minato keeping his eyes on the Raikage, he can clearly see one hand molding lightning chakra in preparation of throwing something and the other with 2 flash bombs. He performs two quick handseals exhaling a large bullet of wind as hes just been blinded and the senbon have just left the Raikages hand using his timing. It easily redirects the senbon and continues towards him but after releasing the wind Minato opens his eyes causing the earth to tremble from underneath the opponent causing him to fall down and take damage with the single kunai falling from above to nail him in the head and the explosive bullet on its way to finish him off. Then he continues without hesitation to multiply the kunai into thousands that spread across the entire battlefield before hitting the raikage.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*Knowing that you would have to defend against my incoming senbon, I kept my eyes on you the entire time. As I see you begin to inhale an excessive amount of air I begin to expect a wind jutsu. As the ball of wind is exhaled from your mouth I immediately cancel my black panther technique that I planned on using, and instead prepare myself to defend. I inhale and perform a single hand seal, and release several blades of wind which collide with your wind jutsu.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

*The collision causes your kunai that you just had been thrown in the air to be ripped apart because of the high amount of turbulence in the collision. Then in the blurry vision of the wind I take almost no time to instantly activate my Lightning Release Armor. As I activate my armor I focus a massive amount of Raiton chakra into a single finger, and then almost instantly I appear behind you and stab you through your heart from the back. (You would have no way of knowing whether or not I had moved from behind the blurry vision from the wind collision, as I'm moving so fast in the armor that it created an after image of myself behind the wind.)

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    *Knowing that you would have to defend against my incoming senbon, I kept my eyes on you the entire time. As I see you begin to inhale an excessive amount of air I begin to expect a wind jutsu. As the ball of wind is exhaled from your mouth I immediately cancel my black panther technique that I planned on using, and instead prepare myself to defend. I inhale and perform a single hand seal, and release several blades of wind which collide with your wind jutsu.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

*The collision causes your kunai that you just had been thrown in the air to be ripped apart because of the high amount of turbulence in the collision. Then in the blurry vision of the wind I take almost no time to instantly activate my Lightning Release Armor. As I activate my armor I focus a massive amount of Raiton chakra into a single finger, and then almost instantly I appear behind you and stab you through your heart from the back. (You would have no way of knowing whether or not I had moved from behind the blurry vision from the wind collision, as I'm moving so fast in the armor that it created an after image of myself behind the wind.)

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

(Raiton: Jigokuzuki: Ippon Nukite) - Lightning Release: Hell Stab: One Finger Crossbeam Hand
    Description: Whilst the 3rd Raikage is cladded in the lightning Release Armor He builds up lightning chakra in the tips of one of his fingers and then uses that together with a piercing move.This Single finger concentration is the strongest variant of the 3rd Raikages technique. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.
    Note: Can only be used by the 3rd raikage whilst cladded in the lightning release armor. This technique is considerd similar in respect to the Raikiri and Chidori.

I think you may be a bit confused as to in fact where this so called turbulence would occur. A wind ball was shot towards you and serial waves was released afterwards. Meaning that this turbulence of wind clashing would happen in the middle of us.

The FTG kunai that was thrown in the air, was thrown above you 3 turns ago so when they are multiplied by the shadow shuriken to spread across the battlefield, the only kunai that would be destroyed are the kunai that were landing in between the both of us, leaving the remaining kunai untouched as well as hitting you in the head and body, but since you are the Raikage you are unharmed.

Id also like to mention that activating lightning release armor isnt a valid defense against world shaking. You would still fall from the tremors as you didnt successfully stop it from happening.

Time Frame So Far:
    Threw the FTG Kunai
    Flash Bomb + Chidori Senbon
    Balls of wind
    Serial Waves
    World Shakening
    Lightning Release Armor
    Shadow Shuriken

I couldve been exhaling a water or fire technique, nice mind reading abilities.

The FTG kunai multiply and surround the Raikage, even some hitting him in various parts of the body as he falls down from the world shakening. Taking this opportunity Minato with the use of Time/Space teleportation appears above the kage, hitting him at point blank range with a very large rasengan smashing him into the ground face first while slapping a seal on him that would cause his already worn out muscles in his body to become almost useless leaving him immobilized face first in the ground. Minato then jumps backwards a few meters to take any sort of precautions.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

(Suji Haji Fuuin) - Muscle Restriction Seal
    Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bares the mark of restrict. When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles(lasts for 3 turns and slows the opponents movement).

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed due to testee drooping the match