Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio Test; Danzō Shimura] ~Crow~

Greetings, ~Crow~

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain:
    I'm the left Dot, you're the right one. The cliff's to my right and to yours left. To my left and to your right is just barrens(Rocky terrain.).

~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other(And mid-range to my right is the cliff and the same goes for your left.)
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sarutobi Hiruzen Sage-ranked Biography(With Enma already summoned, in staff form and on his back.).

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Mugiwara; 12-16-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Re: [Bio Test; Danzō Shimura] ~Crow~

*Danzō walks in the area to find his rival the third Hokage in his path, Danzō takes off his arm braces with only bandages covering his implant arm and right Sharingan eye*

I've always waited for this day, Hiruzen Sarutobi, it's the day when i shall claim my right to become the rightful hokage of konohagakure.

ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-13-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    *Danzō walks in the area to find his rival the third Hokage in his path, Danzō takes off his arm braces with only bandages covering his implant arm and right Sharingan eye*

I've always waited for this day, Hiruzen Sarutobi, it's the day when i shall claim my right to become the rightful hokage of konohagakure.

ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura
    Enough talk, you shall pay for your crimes. Go, Enma!

I with ease I launch Enma spinning into air and towards your location(Above your location, of course.), whilist throwing a shuriken at your location.

As my hands are free I form a chain of hand signs causing the shuriken to mass multiple as they make their way to you.

Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Without hesitating when I ended my previous row of hand signs I form a single hand sign, causing the ground to shake, making you loose balance and fumble with your hand signs(If you should make any.).

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

At this point, Emna would have reached above your location and uses
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
    Description:Using his ability to Henge into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.
    Note:Must be able to summon Enma(Must be taught by 3rdHokage)

With great speeds crashes into you from above dealing great impact. A dustscreen spreads and the original Enma flies back into my hand as I await movements.

(Take notice that Enma first comes down after the Shurikens have reached your location.)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Enough talk, you shall pay for your crimes. Go, Enma!

I with ease I launch Enma spinning into air and towards your location(Above your location, of course.), whilist throwing a shuriken at your location.

As my hands are free I form a chain of hand signs causing the shuriken to mass multiple as they make their way to you.

Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Without hesitating when I ended my previous row of hand signs I form a single hand sign, causing the ground to shake, making you loose balance and fumble with your hand signs(If you should make any.).

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

At this point, Emna would have reached above your location and uses
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
    Description:Using his ability to Henge into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.
    Note:Must be able to summon Enma(Must be taught by 3rdHokage)

With great speeds crashes into you from above dealing great impact. A dustscreen spreads and the original Enma flies back into my hand as I await movements.

(Take notice that Enma first comes down after the Shurikens have reached your location.)
    As Danzō notices Hiruzen throwing a projectile along with Enma in his staff form individually at a degree in the air towards Danzō, Danzō weaves handseals as before inhaling air, as the shurikens start multiplying in the air, Danzō shoots out two large transparent spiraling spheres of wind that expands rapidly becoming exceptionally big grasping everything in their path as they are shot one on top of the other, one to guard from the shurikens, as the shuriken are deflected backwards with great force, some are deflected right back at you and some are deflected in different random angles around you as the wind sphere continues heading towards you, and the other one attacking and slicing through Enma in his staff form as he's on his way spinning towards Danzō's location before reaching him, due to Danzō's specialty in the wind release this is formed rather quickly, also the wind is exhaled right as the shuriken's are multiplying considering that Hurizen's first move was when he threw the first shuriken and along with Enma, not giving Enma the time to reach Danzō's location.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind X2
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Right after Danzō releases the wind spiraling sphere, he feels the ground beneath him shaking as Danzō starts losing his balance he adds chakra into his legs sticking him onto the ground in his place, instantly Danzō releases a non focused electrical energy in all angles around him and spreading through the ground negating the earth chakra that's causing the ground to shake and stop the ground from shaking.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

"Thinking" he must be up to something. i should start figuring out his plan before things get messy.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-14-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    As Danzō notices Hiruzen throwing a projectile along with Enma in his staff form individually at a degree in the air towards Danzō, Danzō weaves handseals as before inhaling air, as the shurikens start multiplying in the air, Danzō shoots out two large transparent spiraling spheres of wind that expands rapidly becoming exceptionally big grasping everything in their path as they are shot one on top of the other, one to guard from the shurikens, as the shuriken are deflected backwards with great force, some are deflected right back at you and some are deflected in different random angles around you as the wind sphere continues heading towards you, and the other one attacking and slicing through Enma in his staff form as he's on his way spinning towards Danzō's location before reaching him, due to Danzō's specialty in the wind release this is formed rather quickly, also the wind is exhaled right as the shuriken's are multiplying considering that Hurizen's first move was when he threw the first shuriken and along with Enma, not giving Enma the time to reach Danzō's location.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind X2
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Right after Danzō releases the wind spiraling sphere, he feels the ground beneath him shaking as Danzō starts losing his balance he adds chakra into his legs sticking him onto the ground in his place, instantly Danzō releases a non focused electrical energy in all angles around him and spreading through the ground negating the earth chakra that's causing the ground to shake and stop the ground from shaking.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

"Thinking" he must be up to something. i should start figuring out his plan before things get messy.
    Great Balls of wind x2 almost at the same time, not quite possible.

When using the great balls of wind once, you inhale as much air as you cannot. You cannot inhale the double of that and exhale two balls instead of one.
    You perform the handseals, inhale, exhale and you do the same again.

Expert at wind or not, you cannot perform 2 handseals, inhale then exhale and perform 2 handseals again and inhale and exhale before Gobi can perform a single handseal.

Timeframe is way off.

Also, the Great Ball of Wind doesn't have the property to cut anything. It's a crushing technique. Like Atsugai. It would crush someone, if it had anything to crush it against, like a wall. Or else, it would just send someone flying.

Test failed.