View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
759. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    12 1.58%
  • 2

    10 1.32%
  • 3

    47 6.19%
  • 4

    148 19.50%
  • 5

    542 71.41%
Page 25 of 31 « First ... 15212223242526272829 ... Last»
Results 481 to 500 of 619
  1. #481
    Member
    Status
    esemes is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    91
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    if you are saying that their eyes have been implanted into them you are wrong because as you know that all six paths of pain didn't have transplanted eyes but they did have rinnegan,this is because they have chakra receivers in them which allow them to use rinnegan and this same goes for tobi and the six jinchrikis.
    No I just think they can't be faster and stronger than before just because of useing sharingan linking. That what make sense to me. I am talking just about the sharingan, rinnegan is working like this I know but Im confused about why would sharingan can be linked to many users like rinnegan. So some of you mentioned two solutions:

    1. Sharingan are Implants
    2. Linking through controlling (e.g. like Sasuke controlled oros snake)

    But I think after some discussions here there is no way theyve become faster and stronger just through sharingan linkin / controlling. Thats why I said Ive been convinced xD
     
         

  2. #482
    Academy Student Shotoetoe's Avatar
    Status
    Shotoetoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    pains 6 paths were dead... Tobi's are NOT.

    This is a distinct difference.

    Pain was controlling LIFELESS puppets and Tobi is controlling the living souls of the former jinchuriki.

    It makes sense that Tobi has to use his sharingan to control their souls, and he uses the 6 paths tech to give them the rinnegan.

    Just like others have said, when you are being controlled with a sharingan, your eyes look like sharingan. Tobi only has 1 sharingan, therefore only 1 of the eyes of his victim shows the sharingan.
    Yes and no.

    I think it's highly unlikely that the bodies used are active edo's. It seems rather strange considering how the paths of pain work. It would mean that Tobi has to overpower the will of all jinchuriki and their tailed beasts. Linked vision worked because in essence, there was only 1 person looking through these eyes. For the paths of tobi, that would mean they are each effectively blind should they be more than dead bodies.

    I think we can assume it's the tailed beasts speaking and acting as the 8-tails states himself that it pisses the beasts off to see them being treated this way.

    The jinchuriki are dead, hence the controller rods, which project the eyes of the main body (that's why they have both sharingan and rinnegan). The dead don't have a will of their own, unlike edo's, and are only extra eyes and bodies for Tobi. Remember that the paths of pain were only tools, not people with a will of their own.

    However, the tailed beasts sealed inside aren't dead (obviously as they are a physical manifestation of energy) and they do have that will of their own.

    IF they are actually active edo's with their sealed beasts, Tobi is a real beast himself to be able to control all of them to this level.
     
         
    Last edited by Shotoetoe; 12-19-2011 at 02:55 PM.

  3. #483
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Relic View Post
    If the Kyuubi comes out, won't Tobi try to take control right away? Because I have a feeling that's what Tobi wants...... I wonder if the Kyuubi knows that aswell.
    Why would he try to take control? If that was the case than wouldn't he have already done that to the eight tails?!? Not that he isn't having a hard enough time keeping control of the 5 tails!!!:flaw:
     
         

  4. #484
    Member observeANDanalyze's Avatar
    Status
    observeANDanalyze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi9991 View Post
    I just made this profile because I need help figuring out something.
    I believe that Tobi may not even be an Uchiha at all. The reason I think this is because he is not able to turn off his sharingan and doesn't really look like Madara. Now, if after getting the EMS you are able to get the Rinnegan, why is it necessary for Tobi to implant only one Rinnegan in one eye? The evidence that is being presented right now is the reason I think that. Will someone please tell me if my theory may be somewhat right? Thanks!
    if tobis is an uchiha, dont know if he is or not, then him being an uchiha alone explains why he cant get ems or rinnegan and would need transplants. as stated by itachi not all uchiha can get ems, stated here http://www.mangareader.net/93-391-9/...apter-386.html

    thats why only sasuke and madara have been shown to be the only people to awaken ems after several other uchiha have tried. since he couldnt awaken ems which wouldnt allow him to awaken rinnegan, then he would need eye transplants to get what he wants.

    but we dont know who tobi is so its all speculation to who he could be
     
         

  5. #485
    Member observeANDanalyze's Avatar
    Status
    observeANDanalyze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Let me tell you something.

    Your Izuna ASSumption is not original.
    Its plausible but it has already been shot to shits.

    Tobi is no one... why? Because Kishi stated so.

    And no, that was Lame.
    haha youre funny guy, trying to shoot someone down for their theory? in reality your no one, your opinion, although youre entitled to one, does not really matter cause if the guy believes something then thats what he believes. make your arguments for why he is wrong or be quiet and go back to being irrevelant because honestly thats just what you are.

    anyways tobi is SOMEONE, although he said he is NO ONE. tobi saying he is no one does not mean he isnt some person, it just means that tobi believes that who he is, his identity, does not matter and the only thing important to him is completing the moon eye plan. to him his identity is irrelevant to the situation why because regardless of who he is izuna, zetsu, some senju, some uchiha, some new random character, etc. the only thing that matters his completing his moon eye plan and his identity wont change that.

    any one can say they are no one, as i can say im no one but i still have an identity.

    pretty much no assumption is original,just like youre tobi is no one assumption. any one can make one that some one has already thought of. but whats important about an assumption is supporting it and providing information to make it where its possible to become facts. and youre not providing anything.

    anyways the guy is entitled to his opinion leave him be
     
         

  6. #486
    Member
    Status
    esemes is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    91
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotoetoe View Post
    The jinchuriki are dead, hence the controller rods, which project the eyes of the main body (that's why they have both sharingan and rinnegan). The dead don't have a will of their own, unlike edo's, and are only extra eyes and bodies for Tobi. Remember that the paths of pain were only tools, not people with a will of their own.
    Sounds logical. But I couldn't imagine that both eyes would be copied, because every pain has different bodies, powers and whatelse than the main body. However...
     
         

  7. #487
    Member melvin008's Avatar
    Status
    melvin008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSenju View Post
    Why would Sasuke Kill itachi again after finding out what he really did for the leaf village....it makes no sense at all. He is mad at the leaf for his clan deaths and also from what they made his brother do
    sasuke can't beat itachi now because of kabuto's impure world resurection itachi cannot be killed but sealed and being the veterian he was sasuke is in now way up to itachi's level....and also remember itachi's illness is gone and his chakra level is at it's peak...
     
         

  8. #488
    Mysterious Man Madara Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Madara Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    230
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Be like water, my friend!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    i think guy and kakashi will die...
     
         

  9. #489
    Member
    Status
    esemes is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    91
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Hokage View Post
    i think guy and kakashi will die...
    I guess there will be some turning points like Kyuubi decide to do more than being stubborn so Gai and Kakashi won't die. Maybe by sacreficing their own lifes (e.g. through eight gate).

     
         

  10. #490
    Member
    Status
    GOODY is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by esemes View Post
    Sounds logical. But I couldn't imagine that both eyes would be copied, because every pain has different bodies, powers and whatelse than the main body. However...
    what i think of tobis control of the jinchuriki is possible with the use of either his sharangan or the rinnengan as all have been proven as being able to control people but now the next question is the bijuu that mean more use of chakra eg when pain was about to use the endo tainsei to repel the village of konoha if you noticed all the puppets all shut down giving proof why tobi can not use all the 6 paths since like pain using high amounts of chakra meant no six paths or using less chakra meant use of six paths. and why the 5 tail brook loos am sure its becuz the bijuu have a very strong will which in incidences shown the slightest faulter in the jinchuriki will or even the controller will cause the bijuu to break loose or take control but in these case where the jinchuriki are dead it can only break loose from what ever control technique thats explains the chain tobi uses on the 5 tails .however it may or may not be accurate .
     
         

  11. #491
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotoetoe View Post
    Yes and no.

    I think it's highly unlikely that the bodies used are active edo's. It seems rather strange considering how the paths of pain work. It would mean that Tobi has to overpower the will of all jinchuriki and their tailed beasts. Linked vision worked because in essence, there was only 1 person looking through these eyes. For the paths of tobi, that would mean they are each effectively blind should they be more than dead bodies.

    I think we can assume it's the tailed beasts speaking and acting as the 8-tails states himself that it pisses the beasts off to see them being treated this way.

    The jinchuriki are dead, hence the controller rods, which project the eyes of the main body (that's why they have both sharingan and rinnegan). The dead don't have a will of their own, unlike edo's, and are only extra eyes and bodies for Tobi. Remember that the paths of pain were only tools, not people with a will of their own.

    However, the tailed beasts sealed inside aren't dead (obviously as they are a physical manifestation of energy) and they do have that will of their own.

    IF they are actually active edo's with their sealed beasts, Tobi is a real beast himself to be able to control all of them to this level.
    I'm not sure how you don't think it's likely that tobi is using edo tensei summons...we saw kabuto summon them, and if you look at their sharingan, they have black all around their pupils like all the edo tensei summons have had. They also have the cracks in their skin like edo summons...

     
         

  12. #492
    Member Uzumaki Dan's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Dan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    31
    Location
    Arizona; USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonKiller View Post
    Dude, if you do the calculation, you will find out that Madara would be about 135 years old. Even if you take Izuna as 5 years younger than Madara he would be 130. So there would be no chance of him being alive

    And you said that we cant say how much an average human lives in Narutoverse then think again: we have seen Oonoki crying out loud because of his old back. We also saw that Hiruzen lost against Orochimaru because he was too old. And we do the calculation again then we see that both of these oldies are in their 70's.
    Don't forget about kakuzu and hidan they were young too but hundred plus years old.
    Kakuzu stated he fought in wars against hashirama way back when. This is written.
     
         

  13. #493
    卐CatsRawr卐 EvilNummyNummy's Avatar
    Status
    EvilNummyNummy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    192
    Location
    ϟIn my Caveϟ
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Fake and gay
     
         

  14. #494
    Academy Student SHOUMIK00009's Avatar
    Status
    SHOUMIK00009 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Did anyone notice about the jutsu madara use same as naruto's mom? Maybe he's also from uzumaki clan..............
     
         

  15. #495
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    790
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SHOUMIK00009 View Post
    Did anyone notice about the jutsu madara use same as naruto's mom? Maybe he's also from uzumaki clan..............
    Well yes but he has the reningan eye so he is capable of doing any jutsu + nagato help develop the eye so we shouldn't be surprised, naruto on the other hand needs to start showing some of his uzumaki and leaf traits. Straight line attacks are not going to work, the whole leaf ninjas couldnt even catch the 3 tail beast and now we are talking of 6 jins equip with sharingan and reningan.
    My prediction would be if kishi still doesn't add to naruto jutsu collection this week get ready to see shikamru and the fox helping naruto
     
         

  16. #496
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    so everyone says obito can be tobi, why cant he? so all of us know in the naruto universe almost anything is possible, hell theres no jutsu? liek sasuke beating deadara even if he shoudve gotten ****ed up, so to start off how did kakkashi unlock mangekou? hes a non uchiha, with obitos eye, obito activated his other eye, obito might of been crushed but theres always a chance of him unlocking magekou right when kakkashi left and the rocks were coming obito also has the same hair and face structure, he says to kakashi that hes so smart or perceptive or soemthing just liek when they were kids, also obito has a motive, the motive of surviving somehow to find out that everyone in the uchiha clan well except one are dead, this is after the kyubi attack so this was a new reason to come back out, his motive is first that kakashi didnt take care of rin like he supposed to, and then also obito might have became jelous of rin never loving him when he knew she knew he loved her.i mean if izuna is a possiblity? showing him in a coffin with no eyes obito could have put a sharingan in his right eye to use telportation jutsu with the magekou i mean liek dimensional techs, just liek kakashi he gets the right eye by scavaging the uchiha masacre just liek danzou did its such a possiblity i mean kakashi and gai go help them, it could be anyone but kakashi? what do you guys think
     
         

  17. #497
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    why doesnt tobi show his mangekou simple, he is always using inazagi he talks about it too, so hes just keeping himself safe just for emergency of him getting killed, remember gusy thers always a possiblity of it just being obitos body because with one sharingan crushed and an uchiha body he has any possiblity so yeah and i mean why doesnt anyone think obito cant be tobi not can ha fail
     
         

  18. #498
    Academy Student Prime002's Avatar
    Status
    Prime002 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Location
    New Jeruz
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Todi did have two Sharingan eyes but he lost one while fighting Konan. He only used Izanagi once to avoid her attack. Then he found the resting place of Nagato and Yahiko and took the Rinnegan

    Check Manga 510 page 10
     
         

  19. #499
    Academy Student Prime002's Avatar
    Status
    Prime002 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Location
    New Jeruz
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    If the Sage of the Six paths was able to make the 9 tailed beast from the 10 Tails using the Yin-Yang Elemental Power. Then he most likely separated his power between his sons. Which started the Uchia, Senji, Uzumaki and other major clans....... This is just an opinion but i can't wait to see who tobi really is.
     
         

  20. #500
    Academy Student Prime002's Avatar
    Status
    Prime002 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Location
    New Jeruz
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 567 Discussion and 568 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by observeANDanalyze View Post
    haha youre funny guy, trying to shoot someone down for their theory? in reality your no one, your opinion, although youre entitled to one, does not really matter cause if the guy believes something then thats what he believes. make your arguments for why he is wrong or be quiet and go back to being irrevelant because honestly thats just what you are.

    anyways tobi is SOMEONE, although he said he is NO ONE. tobi saying he is no one does not mean he isnt some person, it just means that tobi believes that who he is, his identity, does not matter and the only thing important to him is completing the moon eye plan. to him his identity is irrelevant to the situation why because regardless of who he is izuna, zetsu, some senju, some uchiha, some new random character, etc. the only thing that matters his completing his moon eye plan and his identity wont change that.

    any one can say they are no one, as i can say im no one but i still have an identity.

    pretty much no assumption is original,just like youre tobi is no one assumption. any one can make one that some one has already thought of. but whats important about an assumption is supporting it and providing information to make it where its possible to become facts. and youre not providing anything.

    anyways the guy is entitled to his opinion leave him be
    Agreed
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •