Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

[Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] ~CoOkie Monster~ VS Gitanshu

This test is to prove your skill in the use of Minato's abilities and thus grant the right to use him as a bio. You are not, however, guaranteed the right to use the bio if you win. Your performance will be graded by an RP moderator the same as with any other bio test.

*Rei's Rules and Regulations
    *No Custom Jutsu or Elements are allowed
    *You may use all of Namikaze Minato's techniques up to your rank
    *Any questions should be asked by VM to one of the RP Moderators

Battle Terrain: You start at mid range from each other, in a plain grassy field, no water source around.

No discussion can be done in this thread; do so through VM.

Post your bio link and Gitanshu may do the first move

Attention: NO SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD. ONLY GITANSHU AND ~COOKIE MONSTER~, RP MODERATORS AND SENSEIS WHO'S OPINION WAS ASKED MAY POST IN THIS THREAD.

Good luck to both of you! ^^

Last edited by Scorps; 12-14-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Re: [Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] ~CoOkie Monster~ VS Gitanshu

Minato Namikaze

Hope everything goes well

Status
    Apr 2011
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

As i see u at mid range of me i quickly bind you in illusion in which u feel as if you are being restricted by heavy chains and metals and for the movement you are stunned and restricted

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

I quickly shoot to power full bolt of lightning and quickly take total of 6 FTG kunais 3 in left and 3 in right hands and first i throw all the 3 kunai with my non dominant hand in a longitudinal way and the other three in latitudinal way as it is by the dominant hand it will faster and with more edge to it they follow my lightning attack i leave one of the FTG kunai in the place i was and start to run at my left side and keeping a sight for your movement and to play it safe

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

i quickly do a small pair of hand seal and put my hand on the ground and send a huge bolt of lightning towards you

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Last edited by Gitanshu; 12-15-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    As i see u at mid range of me i quickly bind you in illusion in which u feel as if you are being restricted by heavy chains and metals and for the movement you are stunned and restricted

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

I quickly shoot to power full bolt of lightning and quickly take total of 6 FTG kunais 3 in left and 3 in right hands and first i throw all the 3 kunai with my non dominant hand in a longitudinal way and the other three in latitudinal way as it is by the dominant hand it will faster and with more edge to it they follow my lightning attack i leave one of the FTG kunai in the place i was and start to run at my left side and keeping a sight for your movement and to play it safe

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

i quickly do a small pair of hand seal and put my hand on the ground and send a huge bolt of lightning towards you

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
    *As I feel my body stiffen up by an invisible force, I assume that you have placed my under a genjutsu. Immediately, I bite my tongue hard to break out of the genjutsu and I quickly spew a giant wall of intense flames at you after i have quickly memorized your location mentally*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Straight after I spew the flame wall, I cause fire to surround you and then transform into a spider which attacks you from behind*

(Katon: Kumohō) - Fire Release: Red Spidder
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the following required hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger The user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

*I then create 2 water clones in front of me as I wait for your move*

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

Note: Me and my Clones are in V formation with me at the back.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

As i see the huge blast of fire coming towards me I quickly go underground you cannot notice it because your sight will be blocked by your fire attack and emerge at long range of you thus even avoiding your second fire attack

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

As i emerge from the ground i see u with your two clones and quickly i quickly emit a blinding light from my body

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As you and your clone are next to the blind state i quickly send a charge of lightning toward's you and your clone which will be hard to avoid because you will be blinded

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed