Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

kyubbi/sage mode (finaly)

let me put my flame proof jacket on, i came up with a cute theory i belive that
    naruto changed the 9 tails heart, notice when 8 tails said 9 tails i dont know what happen between you 2 , and it showed the fox faking like he sleep but
    he was actually thinking about what naruto said to him when naruto locked him away he said nine tails i wanna get rid of all that hate of yours someday!!
    ...being with a tailed beast isnt such a bad thing,

notice that the fox aint draining narutos chakra like he was doing before my point is this, i belive that we will now see the kyubbi/sage mode, the fox will work together with naruto and help naruto complete alot of jutsus that naruto wanted perform but the fox always refused, notice at the end of the chapter naruto was about to get chewed up and fox had his eye open,,, somthing big is about to go down next chapter is gonna be sick,,

but on the flip side belive naruto is holding back a special jutsu that he was gonna use against sasuke but if it comes down to it, he might use it against the 6 host ,,,,JUST A THEORY..i think narutos hidden jutsu is kyuubi and sage mode, remember when naruto found out where nagato was hiding, nagato shot a chakra rod into naruto and naruto had the sage eyes mixed with the 9 tails eyes , i belive he knows that jutsu but is holding it back ,,,,naruto has said this when he was with yamato naruto said good now i dont half to hold back my power any longer,,,il find that part and post it later,,,,,,,,but i wanna snatch your thoughts on this if they battle,,this should be a nice test for naruto,,,,but what would be real nice is if sasuke joined naruto ,,,lmao that would be epic,,,,dont forget kabuto dont like tobi either he summoned madara , tobi is gonna be pissed he did that, t6obi let him join forces just so he dont dont use the 6 coffin remember, maby kabuto is about to make his move on tobi and side with naruto,,,JUST A THEORY

Status
    Aug 2011
    meh

Re: kyubbi/sage mode (finaly)

......... You think so much take it easy u won't know what Kishi gonna draw just let it go alone lol

Status
    how are you today? :D

You are too serious and remenber It's a cartoon and yeah i like the theory

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Kabuto Can't control the Jins, because the Chakra Rods in them give Tobi full control over the Jins... If Tobi loses his focus then the Edo Jins can then remove the Chakra Rods and attack Tobi... But that Case-Scenario I doubt will happen...
    Naruto won't get Sage Mode in Kyubbi Mode now. Kishi won't overpower Naruto, unless Naruto Trains for it, and Naruto hasn't Trained for Combining them!!!
    If anything Kyubbi is just gonna give Naruto Extra Chakra to do some amazing Jutsus, and even give Naruto the power to go into Tail Beast Mode....

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Kabuto Can't control the Jins, because the Chakra Rods in them give Tobi full control over the Jins... If Tobi loses his focus then the Edo Jins can then remove the Chakra Rods and attack Tobi... But that Case-Scenario I doubt will happen...
    Naruto won't get Sage Mode in Kyubbi Mode now. Kishi won't overpower Naruto, unless Naruto Trains for it, and Naruto hasn't Trained for Combining them!!!
    If anything Kyubbi is just gonna give Naruto Extra Chakra to do some amazing Jutsus, and even give Naruto the power to go into Tail Beast Mode....
    wrong ,,,naruto dont need to train he knows how to use senjutsu, he already showed us that he can combined them remember when naruto found out where nagato was hiding, nagato shot a chakra rod into naruto and naruto had the sage eyes mixed with the 9 tails eyes , i belive he knows that jutsu but is holding it back ,,,,naruto has said this when he was with yamato naruto said good now i dont half to hold back my power any longer,,