Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits because
    they smell like rainbows and
    butterflies!

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Dei Dei VS Akisha

This test is to prove your skill in the use of Nagato's abilities and thus grant the right to use him as a bio. You are not, however, guaranteed the right to use the bio if you win. Your performance will be graded by an RP moderator the same as with any other bio test.

*Rei's Rules and Regulations
    *All basic cannon elements and techniques are to be used up to your current rank and training
    *No Custom Jutsu or Elements are allowed
    *You may both use all of Uzumaki Nagato's techniques up to your rank
    *Any questions should be asked by VM to one of the RP Moderators

Battle Terrain: You start at mid range from each other, in a plain grassy field, no water source around.

No discussion can be done in this thread; do so through VM.

Post your bio link and Akisha may do the first move

Attention: NO SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD. ONLY DEI DEI AND AKISHA, RP MODERATORS AND SENSEIS WHO'S OPINION WAS ASKED MAY POST IN THIS THREAD.

Good luck to both of you! ^^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Dei Dei VS Akisha

*Nagato appears out of the shadows.*

Nagato: Long time no see Dei Dei...But now, I will show you my pain...

*I begin by creating 4 shadow clones, named War, Famine, Pestilence and Death. Famine stays on my left, Pestilence on my right and Death stays exactly behind me so you can't see him. War starts running towards you at the moment he appears, while Famine and Death start throwing large amount of kunais towards you. All of the kunais are influenced with wind chakra, increasing their cutting edge. War quickly throws 2 smoke bombs, preventing you from seeing us and puts an ex. tag on his chest. As he reaches short range, he detonates the tag, creating a huge explosion.*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*Immediately after I create the clone, I quickly perform a row of 6 hand seals and make it rain. The rain has my chakra influenced, allowing me to sense everything that is happening.*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

*Immediately afterwards, I activate the Deva Path, giving me the ability to manipulate the gravitation.*

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Nagato: ......

As I see you making the handseal for clones I see the cloud of smoke but the Rinnegan I can still see your chakra. I see your chakra dividing around you, immeditaly then I exhale a huge ball of fire towards yall. After exhaling the fire ball I activate the Animal Path and makes five hand seals and summon the drill bird who goes up on the air it is summoned. It looks down upon you and your clones. We share vision so I can see what it sees and it can see what I see. Of course the fire destorys the kunais with wind chakra and continues towards yall. With War running immeditaly as he was made he would see it coming since he has the Rinnegan also.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Hide
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Drill Bird

Im a lil rusty so my moves are a lil low right now.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-14-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    Nagato: ......

As I see you making the handseal for clones I see the cloud of smoke but the Rinnegan I can still see your chakra. I see your chakra dividing around you, immeditaly then I exhale a huge ball of fire towards yall. After exhaling the fire ball I activate the Animal Path and makes five hand seals and summon the drill bird who goes up on the air it is summoned. It looks down upon you and your clones. We share vision so I can see what it sees and it can see what I see. Of course the fire destorys the kunais with wind chakra and continues towards yall. With War running immeditaly as he was made he would see it coming since he has the Rinnegan also.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Hide
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Drill Bird

Im a lil rusty so my moves are a lil low right now.
    *As War sees the fire with the rinnegan, he quickly performs the snake hand seal and splits a large amount of water from his mouth that consumes the fire and continues at you. War on the other hand doesn't ride the wave and instead runs behind the water. So once the water reaches you, it clashes with you and your clones while War explodes in short range of you, doing severe damage to you.*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

*At the same time War releases his water technique and it blocks your vision of us (along with the huge fire that prevents you from seeing us) I quickly activate the Animal path and summon the giant chamelion and hide inside of its mouth while it turns invisible. The chamelion then moves at right without you knowing. (This will happen about the time when your bird starts to fly) Though you wouldn't be able to see it as it turns invisible at the moment it is summoned. Furthermore the clone that was behind me (Death) goes on my place. Of course you have no idea it is a clone considering Death was exactly behind me and you haven't see him.*

Hide

Pain's Giant Chameleon

Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As my bird goes up and the wall of water is heading towards me, we see one of you enter something and disappear. The bird sees it so does I. Also I forgot, Animal Path doesn't need hand seals for summons. As the wall is coming, I slam my hand on the ground summoning two summons but not at the same time. First the Giant Panda summons in front of me and hardens its skin. It protects against the water. The second summon is the Muliti Dog. As he is summoned he jumps on the air and comes down on your clones. After summoning the summons the Drill Bird comes down and picks me up takes me up in the air. I stay looking down as we go up and finally it looks left and I look right with the dog above yall and the Panda sits looking straight at your clones.

Note: I think I can see you invicible because Nagato could see barriers plus camo isn't no different then the camo we use. Doujutsu can see through it.

Panda
    Dog

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    As my bird goes up and the wall of water is heading towards me, we see one of you enter something and disappear. The bird sees it so does I. Also I forgot, Animal Path doesn't need hand seals for summons. As the wall is coming, I slam my hand on the ground summoning two summons but not at the same time. First the Giant Panda summons in front of me and hardens its skin. It protects against the water. The second summon is the Muliti Dog. As he is summoned he jumps on the air and comes down on your clones. After summoning the summons the Drill Bird comes down and picks me up takes me up in the air. I stay looking down as we go up and finally it looks left and I look right with the dog above yall and the Panda sits looking straight at your clones.

Note: I think I can see you invicible because Nagato could see barriers plus camo isn't no different then the camo we use. Doujutsu can see through it.

Panda
    Dog
    *As you summon the panda to protect you from the water, we quickly see this and Death reacts by creating a huge swamp underneath you making you, your clones and all your summonings sink in the swamp. Furthermore there will be water all around you and the swamp will make contact with the water making it even faster and easier for you to sink at the moment the swamp appears. The swamp is made extremely big and what is more it's big enough to trap everyone even the dog.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*At the same time, or approximetely a second later we see the dog jumping, Famine, quickly performs 2 hand seals and releases a large explosive bullet of wind chakra that will blow back the summoning at you and your clones and even continue at you. The wind will take some of the mud in it and will spread it all over the ground.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

*At the same time Death uses the swamp, Pestelence creates a huge F5 tornado above you. As your stupid bird comes to get you it will be immediately sukced in towards the tornado and will be thron apart while at the same time the tornado attacks all of you.*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea your move just made me bored with using three techs right after my summons. Smh I quit, this will keep being boring. Plus don't get happy I could use one jutsu to save my summons and myself. -_-

Last edited by Izumō; 12-16-2011 at 10:41 AM.