I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

[Sensei Test] -Yusuke-

Welcome -Yusuke-

I will be your administrator for your Sensei Test. Remember that your are being judged in your overall knowledge of the techniques and its correct use.

The rules are as follow:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used
    - You are allowed to use your KG
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Ao bio (link below my signature and you should treat it as a cannon bio, disregard the custom upgrades)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and -Yusuke- may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck ^^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei Test] -Yusuke-

Thanks for conducting my test (:

Yusuke biography

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Hum...this should prove interesting...

*As i enter mid range from you i activate my Byakugan and immediately create 2 clones of myself, Lefty and Righty*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*As Lefty comes into existence he creates a large earthen/rock lid above you (not very far high) to crush you. Righty at the same time as he materializes puts his hand on the ground and makes a small section (2x2 meters in area) below your feet to rise at high speeds through the air, pinning you against the rock lid. (Both techniques are done at the same time in a well timed combo)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Hum...this should prove interesting...

*As i enter mid range from you i activate my Byakugan and immediately create 2 clones of myself, Lefty and Righty*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*As Lefty comes into existence he creates a large earthen/rock lid above you (not very far high) to crush you. Righty at the same time as he materializes puts his hand on the ground and makes a small section (2x2 meters in area) below your feet to rise at high speeds through the air, pinning you against the rock lid. (Both techniques are done at the same time in a well timed combo)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    The Byakugan eh...Looks like my tricks won't work on you but hey, its worth a shot ...

As the ground around me begins to rise and an earthen lid is formed above my head in the sky, electricity begins crackling around both my hands but it isn't very noticeable from where I am standing since I am constantly moving. As soon as I formed the electricity, I raised both my hands towards the sky above my head and the moment my hands made contact with the lid, the electricity eradicates the earthen lid thus putting me out of harm's way for now. The part of the earthen lid exactly above my head is destroyed first while the rest of the earthen lid would be destroyed soon after since the electricity was channeled towards the part above me first. This was originally a plan to obscure your vision of me but due to your byakugan, you can easily see through this. Once again, electrical energy starts forming around my hands as I slam my them upon the ground. This electrical energy flows through the ground and towards your last known location. Just as it reaches you, it splits into multiple tendrils as it surfaces to attack you and your clones. Before it reaches you, I would have regained vision of you. Timed just right so that I can see your timely death. To assure this, I had perform the necessary handseals right after launching the electrical energy in order to create sixteen giant pillars that rise up in a formation of a cube around you and your shadow clones. This would probably result in the prevention of you being able to avoid the electrical tendrils by lifting off into the air.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    The Byakugan eh...Looks like my tricks won't work on you but hey, its worth a shot ...

As the ground around me begins to rise and an earthen lid is formed above my head in the sky, electricity begins crackling around both my hands but it isn't very noticeable from where I am standing since I am constantly moving. As soon as I formed the electricity, I raised both my hands towards the sky above my head and the moment my hands made contact with the lid, the electricity eradicates the earthen lid thus putting me out of harm's way for now. The part of the earthen lid exactly above my head is destroyed first while the rest of the earthen lid would be destroyed soon after since the electricity was channeled towards the part above me first. This was originally a plan to obscure your vision of me but due to your byakugan, you can easily see through this. Once again, electrical energy starts forming around my hands as I slam my them upon the ground. This electrical energy flows through the ground and towards your last known location. Just as it reaches you, it splits into multiple tendrils as it surfaces to attack you and your clones. Before it reaches you, I would have regained vision of you. Timed just right so that I can see your timely death. To assure this, I had perform the necessary handseals right after launching the electrical energy in order to create sixteen giant pillars that rise up in a formation of a cube around you and your shadow clones. This would probably result in the prevention of you being able to avoid the electrical tendrils by lifting off into the air.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
    Good counter ^^ Very correct ^^

±±±±

Troublesome little thing aren't you?

*As me and my clones notice you clearly and with lightning around your hands preparing to block the earthen lid falling from above, i summon/create a mass amount of water 10 meters above the lid. This is done in a way that once the lid is breaking apart and you are preparing to use the banquet of lightning, the water would fall on you, preventing you from using it*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

*As this alters the timeframe, you won't be able to use the banquet of lightning and will have to use another counter so my Lefty clone makes the whole area around us and up to mid range become covered in a very thick mist*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Righty charges chakra onto his legs and runs within the mist as its forming to reach the base of your plateau. Once he reaches the base he circles it, placing several explosive tags all around it in a circular pattern, 3 on each side (total of 12). He then steps back and makes one hand seal (the focusing one) detonating them and destroying your plateau/pillar. The moment he enters the mist he suppresses his chakra just in case you are either a sensor or you are able to use rain tiger at will*

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
    Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good counter ^^ Very correct ^^

±±±±

Troublesome little thing aren't you?

*As me and my clones notice you clearly and with lightning around your hands preparing to block the earthen lid falling from above, i summon/create a mass amount of water 10 meters above the lid. This is done in a way that once the lid is breaking apart and you are preparing to use the banquet of lightning, the water would fall on you, preventing you from using it*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

*As this alters the timeframe, you won't be able to use the banquet of lightning and will have to use another counter so my Lefty clone makes the whole area around us and up to mid range become covered in a very thick mist*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Righty charges chakra onto his legs and runs within the mist as its forming to reach the base of your plateau. Once he reaches the base he circles it, placing several explosive tags all around it in a circular pattern, 3 on each side (total of 12). He then steps back and makes one hand seal (the focusing one) detonating them and destroying your plateau/pillar. The moment he enters the mist he suppresses his chakra just in case you are either a sensor or you are able to use rain tiger at will*

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
    Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

Yay :3

I could say the same to you gramps...

As I have broke part of the earthen lid above me, I notice a large amount of water heading straight towards me from high in the sky. I react to this by performing a single handseal and channel my earth chakra all around my entire body. This gives my skin steel-like qualities but turns it black, although this gives no meaning except for hinting to the opponent that my body had altered. Due to the earth beneath me rising towards the water, this reduces the damage that I would have initially taken. Right after the water technique has been dealt with, I release the technique hence my skin reverts back to normal. After that, I perform a single handseal and all of a sudden, the ground beneath you and Lefty turns into an antlion which continuously attempts to suck all of you into its epicenter. This happens as the mist had been formed. After I had performed that one handseal, I rush forth and leap towards the front more to the right as the ground beneath me starts rumbling. As I was running, I made a few handseals and as I took off into the air, it begins to rain and I know all your exact locations even with the mist obscuring my vision of all of you. I then infuse my feet with chakra and labd safely on the ground, avoiding any serious damage to my feet or falling down. As i sense Righty's chakra towards my left, I launch a total of 5 explosive-tagged wind infused kunais at him and keep my distance from him. Mid-range from Righty to my side and facing mid-range at you and Lefty, slightly curved.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-15-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Yay :3

I could say the same to you gramps...

As I have broke part of the earthen lid above me, I notice a large amount of water heading straight towards me from high in the sky. I react to this by performing a single handseal and channel my earth chakra all around my entire body. This gives my skin steel-like qualities but turns it black, although this gives no meaning except for hinting to the opponent that my body had altered. Due to the earth beneath me rising towards the water, this reduces the damage that I would have initially taken. Right after the water technique has been dealt with, I release the technique hence my skin reverts back to normal. After that, I perform a single handseal and all of a sudden, the ground beneath you and Lefty turns into an antlion which continuously attempts to suck all of you into its epicenter. This happens as the mist had been formed. After I had performed that one handseal, I rush forth and leap towards the front more to the right as the ground beneath me starts rumbling. As I was running, I made a few handseals and as I took off into the air, it begins to rain and I know all your exact locations even with the mist obscuring my vision of all of you. I then infuse my feet with chakra and labd safely on the ground, avoiding any serious damage to my feet or falling down. As i sense Righty's chakra towards my left, I launch a total of 5 explosive-tagged wind infused kunais at him and keep my distance from him. Mid-range from Righty to my side and facing mid-range at you and Lefty, slightly curved.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Gramps!?!? =_=##

*With our byakugan we clearly see all your moves, so the moment you protect yourself using iron skin we continue our original move to detonate the base of the plateau, however, Righty keeps his chakra surppressed as he detonates the tags but he backs off in the opposite direction of us (me and lefty) leaving you in between us and encircling you. At the same time as this is happening i keep my eyes on you so As the ground beneath us starts to change i immediately notice the technique and figure what it is so i make a giant golem of earth come from beneath uprising us above the ant lion and dispersing it as it rises*

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

*I clearly notice as you leave the plateau that it started to rain and that the rain is infused with chakra. Because of the mist, however, you can't pinpoint Righty since his chakra is concealed so the rain can't detect him. He continues his motion to incircle you from behind (since you jumped forward and to the right, he moves within the mist to incircle you) since your attention would be on what you can detect: me and lefty. Once he gets near to you he stealthily moves to surprise you from behind, jumping high in the air and delivering a dropping kick aimed at the base of your neck from behind, breaking your neck and killing you as he impales your head into the ground with the momentum gained from his own falling weight, crushing your skull and your whole face into the ground*

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

*He then backs off and retreats within the mist once again to be sure you've just died*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gramps!?!? =_=##

*With our byakugan we clearly see all your moves, so the moment you protect yourself using iron skin we continue our original move to detonate the base of the plateau, however, Righty keeps his chakra surppressed as he detonates the tags but he backs off in the opposite direction of us (me and lefty) leaving you in between us and encircling you. At the same time as this is happening i keep my eyes on you so As the ground beneath us starts to change i immediately notice the technique and figure what it is so i make a giant golem of earth come from beneath uprising us above the ant lion and dispersing it as it rises*

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short*
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

*I clearly notice as you leave the plateau that it started to rain and that the rain is infused with chakra. Because of the mist, however, you can't pinpoint Righty since his chakra is concealed so the rain can't detect him. He continues his motion to incircle you from behind (since you jumped forward and to the right, he moves within the mist to incircle you) since your attention would be on what you can detect: me and lefty. Once he gets near to you he stealthily moves to surprise you from behind, jumping high in the air and delivering a dropping kick aimed at the base of your neck from behind, breaking your neck and killing you as he impales your head into the ground with the momentum gained from his own falling weight, crushing your skull and your whole face into the ground*

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

*He then backs off and retreats within the mist once again to be sure you've just died*
    Sorry for the late reply, was on a short vacation :X

As I land on the ground, already able to sense Lefty and Ao, I find it weird as to where Righty has gone to. Has he dispersed or suppressed his chakra? Only way to find out is to get rid of the obscurring mist as it obviously wasn't to my favor. So the next moment after landing on the ground, I perform the Ram handseal and unleash an all-round wind blast that hits Righty as he has just came jumping behind me, hence he and the mist is out of the way. This wind blast still continues on to you just as how it is seen within the anime. Right after launching the wind blast, I perform the horse handseal and inhale a bit before exhaling a gigantic fire blast thats both insanely long and tall, towards you. The fireblast catches up with the wind blast and forms an incredibly strong wind and fire combination that can't be extinguished by mere water techniques. As you deal with that, I end up with the Ram handseal and cause a swamp to form underneath you and Lefty. It will end up with you being totally burned to crisp along with your lower body being stuck underground while your upper body is stuck above the surface of the hardened swamp goo.

I think I'll name this place, 'The Burned Byakugan'...

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Sorry for the late reply, was on a short vacation :X

As I land on the ground, already able to sense Lefty and Ao, I find it weird as to where Righty has gone to. Has he dispersed or suppressed his chakra? Only way to find out is to get rid of the obscurring mist as it obviously wasn't to my favor. So the next moment after landing on the ground, I perform the Ram handseal and unleash an all-round wind blast that hits Righty as he has just came jumping behind me, hence he and the mist is out of the way. This wind blast still continues on to you just as how it is seen within the anime. Right after launching the wind blast, I perform the horse handseal and inhale a bit before exhaling a gigantic fire blast thats both insanely long and tall, towards you. The fireblast catches up with the wind blast and forms an incredibly strong wind and fire combination that can't be extinguished by mere water techniques. As you deal with that, I end up with the Ram handseal and cause a swamp to form underneath you and Lefty. It will end up with you being totally burned to crisp along with your lower body being stuck underground while your upper body is stuck above the surface of the hardened swamp goo.

I think I'll name this place, 'The Burned Byakugan'...

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    I liked that combo ^^

=====

*As Righty is preparing to jump upon you he notices a massive mass of wind heading his way so he immediatly strings 5 handseals and exhales a dense thick fire stream from his mouth. This fire stream would block and consume the wind heading his way acting as a shield of fire. This would also, because of the momentum of the wind and the clash with the fire, stop him in his approach, leaving him botherline mid range but still short range from you*

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

*At the same time, Lefty takes out a scroll and creates a dragon of flames that basically does the same thing for us: as it is launched foward it consumes the wind heading our way and in front of us. While he does this, the dragon weakens form the force of the wind but still carries on to hit you (as a slightly weaker B-rank Fire)*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

*Focusing on my clones attacks and using my enhanced vision field i prepare an earth technique to bind your legs in place the split second Lefty's attack is almost hitting you, thus stopping you from escaping. I use my vision as an advantage to combo the moves perfectly, making your escape difficult. Righty maintains himself borderlining mid range but still short range from you with a kunai in his hand, ready to strike after he exhales the fire to protect himself*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Note: I altered the time line, attacking you before you can release the majestic fire. ^^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked that combo ^^

=====

*As Righty is preparing to jump upon you he notices a massive mass of wind heading his way so he immediatly strings 5 handseals and exhales a dense thick fire stream from his mouth. This fire stream would block and consume the wind heading his way acting as a shield of fire. This would also, because of the momentum of the wind and the clash with the fire, stop him in his approach, leaving him botherline mid range but still short range from you*

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

*At the same time, Lefty takes out a scroll and creates a dragon of flames that basically does the same thing for us: as it is launched foward it consumes the wind heading our way and in front of us. While he does this, the dragon weakens form the force of the wind but still carries on to hit you (as a slightly weaker B-rank Fire)*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

*Focusing on my clones attacks and using my enhanced vision field i prepare an earth technique to bind your legs in place the split second Lefty's attack is almost hitting you, thus stopping you from escaping. I use my vision as an advantage to combo the moves perfectly, making your escape difficult. Righty maintains himself borderlining mid range but still short range from you with a kunai in his hand, ready to strike after he exhales the fire to protect himself*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Note: I altered the time line, attacking you before you can release the majestic fire. ^^

Tq~ :3

As I notice the wind blast in front of me being consumed by flames, I perform a single handseal (Ram) and gather my water chakra in my mouth. The next moment, I unleash a large volume of water out of my mouth that travels at a great speed as massive waves towards the weakened, incoming fire blast in front of me. The massive waves continues on to you at a weakened state as well. Right after launching the waves, I pull my arm back towards Righty as I am able to sense him. As I pull my arm back, I generate water that then takes the form of a highly condensed spike of water that reaches out towards the end of short-range and pierces Righty. After killing off Righty, I cause the large volume of water that had hit you to form a gigantic orb of water with me being the epicenter of the humongous thing. By using the water around me, I form five sharks made out of water that starts out around me. One of the shark destroys the earth that binds me to the ground while the other four charges at you to tear you to pieces.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required)

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-20-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Tq~ :3

As I notice the wind blast in front of me being consumed by flames, I perform a single handseal (Ram) and gather my water chakra in my mouth. The next moment, I unleash a large volume of water out of my mouth that travels at a great speed as massive waves towards the weakened, incoming fire blast in front of me. The massive waves continues on to you at a weakened state as well. Right after launching the waves, I pull my arm back towards Righty as I am able to sense him. As I pull my arm back, I generate water that then takes the form of a highly condensed spike of water that reaches out towards the end of short-range and pierces Righty. After killing off Righty, I cause the large volume of water that had hit you to form a gigantic orb of water with me being the epicenter of the humongous thing. By using the water around me, I form five sharks made out of water that starts out around me. One of the shark destroys the earth that binds me to the ground while the other four charges at you to tear you to pieces.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required)

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.
    *As Righty notices you exhaling and spitting the massive water to protect you from the fire (and since he's behind you, opposite to us) he strings the needed handseals and puts you under a genjutsu (this would happen right before the water spike but after the colliding wave rages foward to me and lefty). Everything turns pitch black to you, as you enter the Inifinite Darkness*

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

*As the water is racing towards us, Lefty spits out a stone golem from his mouth, that stands in front of us, bracing himself as he protects us from the weakened wave that rages towards us*

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

*Following the Genjutsu (meaning that the split second you are under it, he follows with this), Righty runs at you and charges into you with his left fist, using the momentum of his quick burst of speed to deliver a strong punch directly in your nose, breaking it and leaving you disoriented. As he retracts his fist, he extends his right fist in a lower punch to hit your Left lower ribs, fracturing your spleen and breaking some ribs, compressing your diafram and making you gasp for air as the fractured ribs compress your organs. He then retracts his right leg as you stumble backwards, hitting you with a direct stomp right in the middle of the sternum, sending you backwards gasping for air. He keeps up with your backwards stumbles, hitting you with two quick and direct punches in your lower abdomen, bruising your guts, before clenching his fist with his middle finger protruding slightly and delievering a quick, strong devasting hit directly in your upper, right abdomen, hitting your liver and leaving you with an internal bleeding. To finish this off he does an upper right kick directed at your throat breaking your traquea and leaving you gasping for air severely and badly injured.*

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Damage Points:15
    Description:A taijutsu combo of punches and kicks equaling 7 hits.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Righty notices you exhaling and spitting the massive water to protect you from the fire (and since he's behind you, opposite to us) he strings the needed handseals and puts you under a genjutsu (this would happen right before the water spike but after the colliding wave rages foward to me and lefty). Everything turns pitch black to you, as you enter the Inifinite Darkness*

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

*As the water is racing towards us, Lefty spits out a stone golem from his mouth, that stands in front of us, bracing himself as he protects us from the weakened wave that rages towards us*

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

*Following the Genjutsu (meaning that the split second you are under it, he follows with this), Righty runs at you and charges into you with his left fist, using the momentum of his quick burst of speed to deliver a strong punch directly in your nose, breaking it and leaving you disoriented. As he retracts his fist, he extends his right fist in a lower punch to hit your Left lower ribs, fracturing your spleen and breaking some ribs, compressing your diafram and making you gasp for air as the fractured ribs compress your organs. He then retracts his right leg as you stumble backwards, hitting you with a direct stomp right in the middle of the sternum, sending you backwards gasping for air. He keeps up with your backwards stumbles, hitting you with two quick and direct punches in your lower abdomen, bruising your guts, before clenching his fist with his middle finger protruding slightly and delievering a quick, strong devasting hit directly in your upper, right abdomen, hitting your liver and leaving you with an internal bleeding. To finish this off he does an upper right kick directed at your throat breaking your traquea and leaving you gasping for air severely and badly injured.*

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Damage Points:15
    Description:A taijutsu combo of punches and kicks equaling 7 hits.

As the lights go out for me, I curiously wondered what this was about. Not knowing this was the genjutsu, I had thought the world literally gone dark. I was determined to finish this match despite the situation so the next instant, I swiftly performed a few handseals and emanated an extremely bright light using chakra surrounding my body.

Time to light this place up...God that sounded cheezy ...o__o

Due to the chakra surge through my body, I was able to break out of the illusion technique without even knowing. I assumed to myself that I was a superhero who filled the world with light again. This also affects your clone who had ran about three-quarters of the way towards me, along with you. The flash temporarily blinds you. After I performed the Pillar of Light technique, I unleash two lightning blast with the first one towards your Righty, piercing him while the second one is launched directly at you. I then finish up with two handseals and exhale a large fireball the size of an entire meteor right at you and follows behind the lightning blast. This would probably lower the chances of you being able to counter with a wind technique.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 12-21-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed illusion

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As the lights go out for me, I curiously wondered what this was about. Not knowing this was the genjutsu, I had thought the world literally gone dark. I was determined to finish this match despite the situation so the next instant, I swiftly performed a few handseals and emanated an extremely bright light using chakra surrounding my body.

Time to light this place up...God that sounded cheezy ...o__o

Due to the chakra surge through my body, I was able to break out of the illusion technique without even knowing. I assumed to myself that I was a superhero who filled the world with light again. This also affects your clone who had ran about three-quarters of the way towards me, along with you. The flash temporarily blinds you. After I performed the Pillar of Light technique, I unleash two lightning blast with the first one towards your Righty, piercing him while the second one is launched directly at you. I then finish up with two handseals and exhale a large fireball the size of an entire meteor right at you and follows behind the lightning blast. This would probably lower the chances of you being able to counter with a wind technique.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
    Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    Sorry for the delayed reply

»»»»»»»»»«««««««««

*As Righty is about to punch you a flash of light blinds him partially. Although he has the Byakugan his normal eye stills gets blinded by the shining light, confusing him. He immediatly, realizing what technique it is, merges with the ground bellow. Since he is behind you and because of the previous Genjutsu he casted you weren't capable of pinpointing him, he would disappear without you noticing*

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

*Since me and Lefty have the Golem in front of us, the light has no effect on us, as we are behind the golem. However, due to my Byakugan i can notice everything that is going on. Immediatly as the flash occurs, I use my chakra to create a giant massive tornado of slicing wind that comes down upon you surrounding you in a vortex of raging wind that destroys everything caught in it. Because it surrounds you as a vortex all around you, if you use a fire, you will just be igniting it and may end up burned yourself. But to prevent you from using fire i combine my move with a move from my clone Lefty. (I make this, unknowing that you were about to shoot the lightning blasts as it ocurrs before the lightning blasts).*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*Lefty combines my wind technique with a very simple water technique of his by materializing a large vortex of water with the wind tornado, combining both and transforming the tornado of wind into a slashing tornado of wind and water that soaks and tears through everything. Both techinques are done at the same time in a way that they combine into a strong (almost S-Rank) A-Rank Wind/Water Tornado, that now rages around you.*

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry for the delayed reply

»»»»»»»»»«««««««««

*As Righty is about to punch you a flash of light blinds him partially. Although he has the Byakugan his normal eye stills gets blinded by the shining light, confusing him. He immediatly, realizing what technique it is, merges with the ground bellow. Since he is behind you and because of the previous Genjutsu he casted you weren't capable of pinpointing him, he would disappear without you noticing*

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

*Since me and Lefty have the Golem in front of us, the light has no effect on us, as we are behind the golem. However, due to my Byakugan i can notice everything that is going on. Immediatly as the flash occurs, I use my chakra to create a giant massive tornado of slicing wind that comes down upon you surrounding you in a vortex of raging wind that destroys everything caught in it. Because it surrounds you as a vortex all around you, if you use a fire, you will just be igniting it and may end up burned yourself. But to prevent you from using fire i combine my move with a move from my clone Lefty. (I make this, unknowing that you were about to shoot the lightning blasts as it ocurrs before the lightning blasts).*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*Lefty combines my wind technique with a very simple water technique of his by materializing a large vortex of water with the wind tornado, combining both and transforming the tornado of wind into a slashing tornado of wind and water that soaks and tears through everything. Both techinques are done at the same time in a way that they combine into a strong (almost S-Rank) A-Rank Wind/Water Tornado, that now rages around you.*

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

As I notice the clouds turn darker than they were before, I suspect something going on above. I also know that your shadow clone had entered the ground beneath me thanks to my chakra sensing rain. I perform two handseals and exhale a large, explosive wind bullet to the sky above me, into the stormy skies. My chakra would disrupt the manipulation of your chakra within the clouds, hence neutralizing it along with the water vortex that had materialized. Right after launching the wind bullet, I use my raiton chakra to generate non-focused electricity out of my body. I then channel that electricity across the ground around me, hitting your clone and causing him to go poof. Nagashi would normally only paralyze a target but due to him being a clone, this much electricity would make him go poof due to shadow clones only being able to withstand C-rank techniques. I then finish up the match by causing two enourmous rock formations to protrude out of the ground and closes in on each other with you and Lefty being in the middle. Lefty goes poof while you are smashed dead.

I guess this match is over...for good...

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Good Job. I think enough was shown from your abilities to pass. I liked some combinations you used. I'll submit this for grading as soon as possible ^^ Good luck! ^^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Job. I think enough was shown from your abilities to pass. I liked some combinations you used. I'll submit this for grading as soon as possible ^^ Good luck! ^^
    Thank you (:

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Test Passed~