Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Bio Test; 3rd Raikage] ~The Norwegian~

Greetings, ~The Norwegian~

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Rocky terrain where Naruto/Dodai fought 3rd Raikage. There are a few surrounding earth pillars aswell.
    ~ You may use the Third Raikage's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a sage-ranked, Dodai biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio Test; 3rd Raikage] ~The Norwegian~

Third Raikage

And GL Gobi ^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will show you whose the boss around here

I quickly form a single hand sign causing the very ground you're standing upon to start spinning inwards, pulling your legs under you away, causing you to fall as you get drawn into it's epicenter.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

I follow up using
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

changing the earth around around the antlion and some of the earth which also gets sucked into the antlion, into lava. Which obviously kills you if not prober defended.

I continuesly observe your movements and await somewhat of an counterattack.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    I will show you whose the boss around here

I quickly form a single hand sign causing the very ground you're standing upon to start spinning inwards, pulling your legs under you away, causing you to fall as you get drawn into it's epicenter.

Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

I follow up using
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

changing the earth around around the antlion and some of the earth which also gets sucked into the antlion, into lava. Which obviously kills you if not prober defended.

I continuesly observe your movements and await somewhat of an counterattack.
    * As the earth starts too spin around and it gets drawn into a hole in the ground, I'm feeling that I'm getting dragged towards the hole. Too stop the antlion I focus lightning chakra too my hands and slam them down at the moving ground too make it stop. The lightning continues towards you underground and they blast out of the ground from 4 different directions: One infront of you, one behind you and one from the left and one from the left, just after you've changed the ground into lava so I jump into the air and while in the air I spit out a large wave of water that hits the lava and together they create a hard sement on the ground. *

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

* Due too my lightning attacks and the water falling from above will also hit you, you may not reach too jump up from the lava and therefore you'll get stuck inside the sement, so I use the special black panter technique of mine and I send it right towards you so you get electrified by it. *

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Failed Test