View Poll Results: HS better then DB????

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    35 50.72%
  • No

    34 49.28%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Member xerious's Avatar
    Status
    xerious is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    146
    Location
    Between Angels And Darkness
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    My friend, Sarcasm is a work of art and is not to be used senselessly. So please, if you want to be sarcastic, don't make it lame, you're just ruining it
    owned/burned
     
         

  2. #42
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,509
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

     
         

  3. #43
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,509
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    and maybe they call themselves like that cuz they're modest
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,954
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    ild say HS is better :D
     
         

  5. #45
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    i'll give you an example of sarcasm: your d*ck is damn big!!! :DV,, peace man!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    My friend, Sarcasm is a work of art and is not to be used senselessly. So please, if you want to be sarcastic, don't make it lame, you're just ruining it
    Owned !
     
         

  6. #46
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    By March there isn't going to be need for subs from other people, ViZ Media is doing a great job by uploading 8 episodes a week. x_X
     
         

  7. #47
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    I just love the fact that almost no one here has a nice sense of sarcasm. More people to mess with
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    i'll give you an example of sarcasm: your d*ck is damn big!!! :DV,, peace man!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    My friend, Sarcasm is a work of art and is not to be used senselessly. So please, if you want to be sarcastic, don't make it lame, you're just ruining it
    there are many forms of art as well as variations of it and most of the time the one you see ugly or lame is the one that strikes you most...cry more? im so sorry if it hurts you, you can stop looking in the mirror now...lol ciao!
     
         
    Last edited by tristan; 01-28-2009 at 05:26 AM.

  8. #48
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    Do you think HS is better then DB???
    HS has got 1080P which i've never seen on DB
    and they bring out the anime on Thursday instead of Friday.
    So i'd say HS is kickin DB's ass right now:D

    btw does anybody know if they got there own site???
    i googled it but couldnt find nothing
    Sorry dude, but I really don't know...
     
         

  9. #49
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand View Post
    By March there isn't going to be need for subs from other people, ViZ Media is doing a great job by uploading 8 episodes a week. x_X
    People in the US may not need them, but most of the world cannot see viz media!
     
         

  10. #50
    Zizikage ringleader's Avatar
    Status
    ringleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,523
    Location
    Ryouzanpaku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    DB has been around for longer (years)

    I will rate HorribleSubs after they sub for year(s)
     
         

  11. #51
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    People in the US may not need them, but most of the world cannot see viz media!
    Totally forgot about that. You're right.
     
         

  12. #52
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShiroKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    i still feel that db does better. at least more effort is put into it. those lousy subbers hired by tv tokyo and all that just puts in the letters and calls it subtitles.. and horrible-subs are just ripping the videos off from crunchyroll and so they aren't really considered as a fansub -_-
     
         

  13. #53
    Academy Student
    Status
    leolun is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Noobs... db>hs a million times... HS just steals the video from crunchyroll, change format, and post it... The only reason they release before DB used to its because crunchyroll made the release online so early to screw fansubs since they werent gonna be able to keep up... Thats reason #1 why db stopped subbing...
    HS sucks because the subbing its horrible... they call themselfs a "fansub" they just redistribute crunchyroll shit.
     
         

  14. #54
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Are people still watching crunchyroll/HS releases? Let me introduce you to -[Taka] Fansubs- and Welcome to Siempre Fidelis
     
         

  15. #55
    Academy Student nejikun12's Avatar
    Status
    nejikun12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Quote Originally Posted by leolun View Post
    Noobs... db>hs a million times... HS just steals the video from crunchyroll, change format, and post it... The only reason they release before DB used to its because crunchyroll made the release online so early to screw fansubs since they werent gonna be able to keep up... Thats reason #1 why db stopped subbing...
    HS sucks because the subbing its horrible... they call themselfs a "fansub" they just redistribute crunchyroll shit.

    so true....I think very few people knows about this. I myself don't watch anything from HS, I don't like the Idea of them redistributing others work...such a sore loser!..............
     
         

  16. #56
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    United states
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: Horrible subs better then DB???

    Yes Very few people know about it
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •