View Poll Results: Will there be another Naruto series after Shippuden concludes?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 39.02%
  • No

7 17.07%
  • Maybe

14 34.15%
  • Don't care

4 9.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will there be another Naruto series after Shippuden concludes?

So after the recent interview with Masashi Kishimoto at Jump Fiesta even he admitted that Naruto Shippuden is coming towards a conclusion, he didn't state an exact date of its end but its certainly heading towards conclusion. Once Shippuden ends I wonder if there will be another Naruto series?

Now I don't really believe at this point that we could see a sequel because once Shippuden ends what would there be left for Naruto to do. I fully expect him to become total partners with the 9 tails like Killer Bee is with the 8 tails, have some closure with Sasuke, and defeat Tobi as the juubi jinchuriki...after that what on earth could Kishimoto write and if he actually continued it would it be any good. I doubt a Naruto sequel would be fulfilling since there wouldn't be much left for Naruto to do, but a prequel would be an awesome alternative for the die hard Naruto fans.

One thing Kishimoto has done throughout his time writing Naruto is describe a lot of historical character, some we have seen briefly through edo tensei, yet many we've never seen and have only heard about. Kishimoto in my mind has set the perfect stage for a prequel series. Sure we know many of the large events that occured in historical Naruto characters lives, but there is certainly so much more to show.

The prequel I'd really like to see would have a wide range and encompass many of the famous shinobi of the past. I prequel beginning from the time before the Sage of 6 paths defeated the juubi that would follow the Sages battle with the juubi and raising of the two sons who would eventually lead to the Senju and Uchiha. By that point the series could potentially go all the way up to the start of Naruto if Kishimoto wanted it too. I don't know if that will happen or if there will be another Naruto series, but it would be awesome.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Re: Will there be another Naruto series after Shippuden concludes?

You do know they could just end it as soon as the war starts and then start a new series for the begining of the war.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think Masashi Kishimoto would finish the naruto series after shippuden

I paid for this Space !!! Psychosocial's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PerkMachine View Post
    You do know they could just end it as soon as the war starts and then start a new series for the begining of the war.
    nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

lol

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would be pretty awesome to see a prequel of Naruto ( i mean what you described as "the prequel")

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    So after the recent interview with Masashi Kishimoto at Jump Fiesta even he admitted that Naruto Shippuden is coming towards a conclusion, he didn't state an exact date of its end but its certainly heading towards conclusion. Once Shippuden ends I wonder if there will be another Naruto series?

Now I don't really believe at this point that we could see a sequel because once Shippuden ends what would there be left for Naruto to do. I fully expect him to become total partners with the 9 tails like Killer Bee is with the 8 tails, have some closure with Sasuke, and defeat Tobi as the juubi jinchuriki...after that what on earth could Kishimoto write and if he actually continued it would it be any good. I doubt a Naruto sequel would be fulfilling since there wouldn't be much left for Naruto to do, but a prequel would be an awesome alternative for the die hard Naruto fans.

One thing Kishimoto has done throughout his time writing Naruto is describe a lot of historical character, some we have seen briefly through edo tensei, yet many we've never seen and have only heard about. Kishimoto in my mind has set the perfect stage for a prequel series. Sure we know many of the large events that occured in historical Naruto characters lives, but there is certainly so much more to show.

The prequel I'd really like to see would have a wide range and encompass many of the famous shinobi of the past. I prequel beginning from the time before the Sage of 6 paths defeated the juubi that would follow the Sages battle with the juubi and raising of the two sons who would eventually lead to the Senju and Uchiha. By that point the series could potentially go all the way up to the start of Naruto if Kishimoto wanted it too. I don't know if that will happen or if there will be another Naruto series, but it would be awesome.
    Then he cant call it Naruto!!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apples are....

i'd like to see more of konohamaru a new chuunin exam with naruto becomming one and kicking ass

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't want another......and this war is huge letdown...if you want to see a war,watch whitebeard vs. marine war.your hunger for epicness will fulfilled more than Naruto 4th war.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no. naruto isn't dragonball or pokemon.it will end soon.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kishi may levee it open for a future time,in case His newer ventures do not pan out, writhers do levee a little breading room if their smart in case their other works are not as popular as their best. Only time and money will tell.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by divine god View Post
    i'd like to see more of konohamaru a new chuunin exam with naruto becomming one and kicking ass
    I'm thinkin something along these lines with Konohamaru taking the spotlight and the legendary Hokage Naruto as his Jiraiya-esque pervy sensei. For some reason I feel like after the war Tobi will die (obviously) and Kabuto will step up as the next main antagonist.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

There's no shippuuden in manga. Was he talking about Naruto shippuuden (anime) or Naruto (manga)?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    There's no shippuuden in manga. Was he talking about Naruto shippuuden (anime) or Naruto (manga)?
    I never noticed there is no shippuden in the manga. I'm the one who said shippuden he said

Quote Originally Posted by Seven7 View Post
    Quote:
    "Since we're headed towards the conclusion, I will be writing with all of my power."
    Sorry I don't actually have a copy of the whole transcript I only read the excerpt that was listed on Saiyan Island. That's why I'm quoting this info from Seven7.

My fear is a series after the war ends would be a lot like Dragonball GT, garbage. After defeating the juubi jinchuriki, you'd be pulling something out of your butt to give Naruto a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucewen001 View Post
    I don't want another......and this war is huge letdown...if you want to see a war,watch whitebeard vs. marine war.your hunger for epicness will fulfilled more than Naruto 4th war.
    You have to like and read/watched One Piece to truly enjoy White Beard vs Marine War. I don't know how many people on here would enjoy it. I do like One Piece and I agree that war was certainly the best part of One Piece in my opinion.

Last edited by BigTDogg220; 12-21-2011 at 04:57 PM.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

that's mean he will dragging his own manga like kubo did to bleach, he better end it with shippuden and walk away with respect and glory

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was thinking about this the other day. I do think so, I think there will be another time skip where everybody has matured even more, and Naruto is finally ready to become Hokage.

Naruto is Hokage material now, but I honestly doubt the leaf will make him Hokage just yet.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it has to continue on. he cant end it with naruto not being the hokage. i mean that is his dream and goal from the begining its kinda messed up to end it and the main character not get to his goal or dream like that

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day. I do think so, I think there will be another time skip where everybody has matured even more, and Naruto is finally ready to become Hokage.

Naruto is Hokage material now, but I honestly doubt the leaf will make him Hokage just yet.
    Who will be left for him to fight? Maybe Sasuke and maybe Kabuto. After Naruto defeats Tobi as the juubi jinchuriki how could the series continue? DC I usually agree with you , but in this case I have a hard time seeing the series continue after the juubi jinchuriki Tobi has been defeated. Kishimoto could jump to the future and show Naruto finally becoming hokage althought that would also be lame. I just hope for an awesome end to the series.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

I kind of hope not.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hebi Terumi~ View Post
    I kind of hope not.
    You hope not for a sequel, prequel, or both?

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Chappelle View Post

Too childish in the brain. I think Shikamaru would be a better choice at the moment in terms of deciding what is best for a village.

However, it would be different if the villages unified, because then Naruto would be better for the job.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shippuden will end with Sasuke and Naruto fight... just like how Naruto ended... Naruto will lose again after en epic battle*... Sasuke will unlock Rinningan... Tobi and Kabuto will survive the war they will sneak out of the battles...

So ends Shippuden...

Next era... Naruto master the 9tails... opening with the Kyuubi running around freely... then transforming back to Naruto... Naruto in Hardcore training mode with other Shinobi (rookie 9) Itachi is there and is forgiven for his past as punishment he has to train Naruto 24/7... then we see its Dark... Sasuke appears with awesome powers... he now has 6 bodies he controls... how are these zombie shinobi?? revived Uchiha? Orochimaru experiments?

New evil has shown its face... teaming up with Tobi and Kabuto...

*massive Naruto Fan over Sasuke

Please Kishi make another era of Naruto

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think there gonna be sick and done of drawing the same charaters

THUG MEMBER WORLD Minatomadara amaterasu's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know what is better than a prequel......SEQUEL....

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Shippuden will end with Sasuke and Naruto fight... just like how Naruto ended... Naruto will lose again after en epic battle*... Sasuke will unlock Rinningan... Tobi and Kabuto will survive the war they will sneak out of the battles...

So ends Shippuden...

Next era... Naruto master the 9tails... opening with the Kyuubi running around freely... then transforming back to Naruto... Naruto in Hardcore training mode with other Shinobi (rookie 9) Itachi is there and is forgiven for his past as punishment he has to train Naruto 24/7... then we see its Dark... Sasuke appears with awesome powers... he now has 6 bodies he controls... how are these zombie shinobi?? revived Uchiha? Orochimaru experiments?

Sounds fun

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post

So ends Shippuden...

im pretty sure itachi doesnt want to be alive, most likely coming up he dies again, beating kabuto and ending edo,

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»